All hotels in Waycross, Georgia, United States of America
1762 Memorial Dr, Waycross, GA, 31501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

4.8
"Always choose Holiday Inn Express"
I like to make a point to stay at a Holiday Inn Express as I have yet to have a unsatisfactory result.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Joanne
"Great hotel!"
In Waycross for a school athletic event. The hotel was very clean and welcoming. I felt very comfortable having the team stay at this hotel.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Close to the Okefenokee Swamp."
Upper floor "suite" was only $14 per night above the standard room price.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Jonathan
"Planning to be a repeat customer"
We checked in around 8 PM. There were two front desk employees. One was very helpful and the other was really annoying (putting his two cents in on everything including complaining about Hotels.com) when we requested a later check out time. We finally got the key to the room go up and found that the key was not activated. Other than the customer service needing improvement, the room was perfect.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Overnight Trip"
Great Location for our visit to the area. Very comfortable beds and loved having lots of pillows. Would highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Carolyn
"Bed was fabulous, but..."
Reception/check-in area is very nice, employees pleasant and helpful. The bed was amazing! The breakfast was good. Walls are a bit thin, and a group coming in about 2am were rather boisterous. I'll stay here again, but next time will request a room off the first floor and as far away from the elevator as possible.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waycross
Thanks for staying. Sorry about the noisy neighbors!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
kat
Convenient, comfortable rooms, clean and friendly staff.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
very clean and very helpful hotel staff!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Had a great stay, I will be a return customer.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
We arrived later than expected. My kids were so looking forward to swimming in the indoor pool. Even though we were an hr past swim time the manager checking us in said it was no problem. We checked in on the 3rd so that may be the difference in how busy they are but we heard next to no noise while staying in our room. The beds were sooo comfortable.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"New hotel"
Nice and comfortable but noise carries badly convenient to restaurants and downtown
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
I could hear kids running in the hall ways.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Very clean rooms, linens etc... Staff very nice and courteous. I will definitely be staying here again.
Business trip Jun 2, 2013
"My two grandsons and I enjoyed our stay."
This hotel provided me and my grandsons a convenient, clean, and comfortable place to stay while we were in Waycross to visit the Okefenokee Swamp Park.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Phil
"Awesome Place To Stay"
Clean Room, Nice Stay, and Centrally Located. I will definitely be staying here again
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2013
"Best bed ever!"
We travel a lot and this is one of the most comfortable hotels we have stayed.
Other trip Jan 5, 2013
"Good place"
Not bad a all. I liked staying there, everything was clean. Breakfast was good, I had better breakfast in a hotel only once. WiFi worked fine, but slow. Large LCD TV, but with coaxial cable only. Nothing negative.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
Max
"Road Warrior top pick"
Staff was excellent. All were pleasant and accommodating. Facilities were clean, lighting was good and spacious. Conveniently located and easy to find...not tucked in behind other buildings. This was much like other HI Xpress locations
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waycross

"Clean rooms - small community"
08/26/15 sscott512 Kennesaw
In the small community of Waycross GA is this clean, quaint hotel. Rooms are nice and on the main strip. From a food or shopping perspective- not a lot to choose from. The hate itself was busy both business and leisure. Pancakes are served nightly from 8pm until midnight. Staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating.
"Thank You! Benji and Desiree!"
08/02/15 Tracey W Orange
The location is excellent, hosted a family event at Laura K. Walker State Park. Our family made reservations months in advance and at the last minute we had to change one of the reservations. Thank you, Desiree, who took care of my parents who arrived, the next day, late that evening. Also, on my first arrival, Desiree called the room to remind us about the pancakes that was going to be served that evening. Thank you Benji, for immediately responding to my requests. I just had to post that Benji and Desiree are really good examples of great customer service.
"fun place"
07/06/15 leemorales13 Brunswick, Georgia
we made last minute reservations and are happy we did! The hotel is wonderful! Clean and comfortable ,nice size rooms! The breakfast is outstanding ! The staff were remarkable..we had a small problem in our room and it was immediately addressed and taken care of !!! Pool and hot tub were a lot of fun and very clean! We will most certainly stay here again! Keep up the great work!
"This Holiday Inn Express was a Very Good Hotel now it's Average like the other Waycross Ga Hotels."
07/06/15 itellitlikeitis Jacksonville, Florida
I went up to Waycross Ga to see the trains once more and to get the feel of a small town Fireworks show. The trains & fireworks show were the best thing about this two day one night stay. I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express in Waycross Ga several times but this will be my last time. First off my room total cost for one day was? $127.08 One Hundred & Nine Dollars for the Accommodation, Seven Dollars & 63 cents for State Tax, Five Dollars & 45 cents for the Local Tax and Five Dollars for the Georgia State Hotel Motel Fee. What? Sorry but this fee is a TAX plain and simple. Now back to my stay at the HIE in Waycross Ga. When I got to the Hotel around 2:30pm the staff was very helpful for the most part. I was first given the 3rd floor and I asked which direction my room faced and it was towards the rear of this hotel. I don't like that view. So I asked for another room telling them the first floor is alright with me. So I was given room 103 and my room faced the front of the hotel so I could keep an eye on my car and I wouldn't have to wait for the one elevator to get to my room. One thing I wasn't told is room 103 is near the ice machine and down the hall to the pool, jacuzzi and the sauna? I asked about the Sauna and was told that they're going to remove it for some guests have been pouring water on the sauna rocks? Well Holiday Inn Express should have put in a Real Sauna that Hotel Guests could have poured all the water they wanted to on the rocks. And not a cheaper electric sauna without informing the guests not to pour water on the rocks? The last time I stayed in Waycross Ga at this HIE I was told the sauna was broken. This time I asked at the counter when I was checking in and was told the sauna was to be removed. :-( Now if you ask me this HIE is on the same page as the Best Western & Comfort Suites that are also in Waycross Ga. Meaning with out the sauna i will be checking the other hotels when I come to Waycross Ga in the future to watch & photograph Trains.
"Good clean hotel - a good night's sleep"
07/05/15 Five15 Sydney
The beds here are high up and very comfy, plus you have firm and soft pillows to choose from. We found the hotel to be well situated, clean, easy free parking (and wifi) and... not too noisy. We would stay here again.
06/06/15 Adrian F
Holiday Inn Express in Waycross, GA is a great hotel to stay in. It is very clean. The beds are very comfortable as well. Holiday Inn Express has one of my favorite breakfasts. The only thing I would change is the shower head, it sprayed everywhere. Great stay though!
"Wonderful Experience"
05/29/15 SouthGaHippie Augusta, Georgia
Waycross is my hometown so when I visit, this my go to hotel. The hotel is exceptionally clean, great breakfast choices, the rooms are quiet even though it's located on a busy roadway. There are tons of restaurants within walking distance. The desk staff is great, along with the hospitality staff and the kitchen manager is the best. I will always stay here when I am at home. Free high speed Wi-Fi. Book this hotel, you won't be disappointed.
"Great hotel "
05/26/15 marie_25m
I've stayed at this hotel a few times this year for work and I still don't have any complaints. The staff is helpful and friendly. The hotel rooms are really clean. And I love how the hotel was decorated, really modern. It's located in a main road so you will have some good restaurants within walking distance.
"Good Stay"
04/28/15 rxfirelongleafpine Tallahassee, Florida
A good stay 4/20 and 4/21. Room was clean and new. Bed comfy. Staff was friendly and helpful and honest about the nearest BBQ restaurant. Breakfast was good and the room / facilities clean. I would recommend to others.
"Hey you're in Waycross Ga and it was great"
04/24/15 Hockeybo
Just passing through and it is a nice pretty new hotel with big rooms, nice staff and a pancake machine at breakfast. You're in the area stay here and go couple miles to LL Creek to eat. Well now I need to hit 200 words but not much else to say. I was with friends running and biking across Georgia