All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1065 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Mid town hotel"
Lovely hotel!!! I used the valet service and I liked how the eldest Employee was instructing the younger valet employees on how to provide service. None of them disappointed!!! Excellent service was given each time. Sheets, pillows and bed were very comfortable. All employees provided excellent, friendly service. Loved it!!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Hotel views Expedia customers as second rate"
Booked hotel through Expedia as I do a lot of the places I stay booked room over a week out from my stay rate was $323.64 per night guarantee king bed non smoking room when we arrived I was put in a two full bed room when I questioned why the manager said they do not guarantee room type to Expedia customers. I showed them my email that plainly states king room and I was told that's just what I get for not booking thru the hotel site directly after contacting Expedia and staying on the phone for almost an hour they said they would try to move me the next day. It was like I was a second class guest for using a booking agency that Lowes hires to sell there rooms. Never agin will I stay at a Lowes anywhere.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Coffee pot did not work and was replaced with another that did not work. Telephone handset did not work. The room was not thoroughly cleaned and we were not left Shampoo etc as used.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Will come back"
This was the best stay ever. Only thing is the fridge didn't work in the room. But was able to manage.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that your stay was not only exceptional, but also "the best ever"! Can't get much better than that. Though you ranked us positively, I would like to apologize for the functionality of your in-room refrigerator. Every room should be in full working condition prior to check-in and we apologize that this was not the case. We do appreciate your eagerness to return and look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Barnabus76
"Great getaway"
Fantastic please to stay
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for leaving us your feedback, Brian. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful getaway here at the Loews Atlanta and appreciate your positive review. We look forward to having you back again soon!
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
This hotel prides itself on great customer service! My room was beautiful and comfortable and I really enjoyed my stay. I look forward to staying here again really soon.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review following your recent stay at Loews Atlanta. Our team truly takes pride in delivering exceptional service to our guests and we are delighted to hear this was your experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Pictures are deceiving"
My coworker and I went to Atlanta to celebrate a birthday. A friend of mine recommended the Loews because she enjoys staying at their locations in other cities. Upon first arrival, we were greeted nicely and taken to the room. However, the room was not at all as nice as the pictures portrayed. There was a broken mini-bar covered in dust, and the room as a whole did not seem to be in the pristine condition I would have expected. For the price I had the choice to stay at the Loews, the Ritz-Carlton, or the W and I wish I would have chosen one of the others. When I was trying to go speak with a manager the elevator was broken and I had to walk down 18 flights of stairs. The manager offered a free upgrade to a suite but when I saw the suite it did not seem clean either so I refused. Some of the staff was nice, others were very rude. In-room dining refused to send us champagne flutes for our champagne, claiming we "already have things to drink out of in the room". After an argument ensued about wine glasses and brandy glasses not being appropriate for a champagne toast, they finally sent some. Overall I just felt extremely under-served. I expect a hotel to be a great vacation from home, but in this case I felt like my own home was much cleaner and I'd much rather have been somewhere else. They threw in free breakfast, which was decent.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the share your experiences with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the lapses in service that you experienced, and that we did not meet your expectations. While it seems there were various efforts made to rectify the situation, it is clear we failed to deliver the quality of service we work so hard to achieve. You have provided us with a lot of information on your experience allowing us the opportunity to improve. We do appreciate your honest feedback very much, and hope that we can have you back for a true Loews Atlanta experience.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Rodney
"Forget Downtown...Midtown is place to be"
Stayed 3 nights for the Peach Bowl with family of 5. The deluxe room accommodated us nicely as it had a pull out sofa and plenty of room. The bathroom was huge with a nice roomy shower. Also we had a tremendous view of downtown Atlanta from the 24th floor. The room was basic but very clean. No offending odors or that heavily perfumed "hotel" smell. (My pet peeve about a hotel). Staff was super-friendly, always addressing you as you entered or left. We stayed here initially because all rooms in downtown area were booked or got mediocre reviews. Could not have made a better choice. The hotel is located in thriving neighborhood that left us with a positive impression of the city. Nice mix of small chain and local eateries. Also just a couple of blocks from a nice park where my wife and I had a nice run one morning. A MARTA station is only a block away. Due to short days, we were out in the neighborhood each night with teenagers and felt safe about it. Be my choice for next Atlanta trip.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review following your recent stay. We know you had many lodging options in the city for the Peach Bowl and appreciate you choosing Loews Atlanta. We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your room accommodations and found our staff to be friendly and helpful, It is also great to hear that you had an opportunity to get out and discover a bit of what Midtown has to offer. We look forward to having you all back again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Yes!"
Love this place. I'll be back for sure.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
That's what we like to hear, Brandon! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review and anticipate your next stay. Safe travels.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Brandon
Great staff and very clean. would recommend to anybody visiting atlanta
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for leaving your feedback following your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and overall cleanliness. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"One night in Atlanta"
We only had one night in Atlanta before our flight home after spending the holidays with family. We chose Loews for its location and were very pleased! Such a walkable area with so many places to eat/drink. The hotel had experienced a flood just a few days prior, but you wouldn't have noticed (aside from seeing some construction). We heard nothing, nor was the lobby (or room) musty. Drinks special made by Moose in the bar - delicious. Concierge was beyond helpful. The "workout room" is an actual gym run by an outside company. You'll get a great workout and shower (or spa, if you'd like!) Bed very comfortable and room so clean. Will definitely stay here again!
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for choosing Loews Atlanta over the holiday. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and a bit of what the Midtown neighborhood has to offer. We greatly appreciate your understanding during our construction and are happy to hear that your stay was not in any way impacted. We look forward to having you back!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"A very pleasant stay"
We were extremely satisfied with the accommodations and cleanliness of the hotel, as well as the warmth & hospitality from the staff. The only slight drawback was there was some construction going on in the hotel due to a broken pipe, but that really did not negatively effect our stay at all. Room service is extremely pricey ($30 for 3 bagels & coffee), but that's the price you pay for the convenience I suppose. Also parking in the garage was $22 a night. Again, paying for the convenience. I would definitely stay here again, no question. I just might think twice about room service!
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and found our team to be friendly and warm. We do appreciate your patience and understanding during our construction and are happy to hear that your stay was not negatively impacted. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Quality hotel and my fuzzy family members welcomed"
Overall my stay was very comfortable in a clean room. The staff was wonderful and welcomed me and my two dogs. My only issue has to do with identifying the hotel-- It does not front Peachtree Street, so after driving around the block, I parked in a nearby parking garage (which I later found was just prior to the valet parking), to try to find the entrance. This was difficult after a long drive with 2 pets. I have always felt I wouldn't find a hotel that meets my cleanliness criteria and also allows my dogs, but Loew's changed my mind!
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Vickie - First and foremost, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. The team, and Loews as a hotel, genuinely loves pets and I am delighted to hear that your experience exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your comment on room cleanliness as well, as this is an essential part of our program. While your review was overall a positive ones, I do apologize that you had difficulty finding the hotel. I certainly understand how frustrating that can be after a long trip with two dogs. We do hope you will allow us the opportunity to have (the three of) you back soon! Thanks again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Vickie
"Nice but Ewwww!!!!!"
Very nice hotel. Checkin was smooth. Room was a little small but ok. Very busy bar area. More of a locals bar than for patrons of hotel. Only downside was the bathroom shower was disgusting. I mean just nasty. Also watch out for self parking. Only $10 but if you don't leave stub on dash they boot your car. $75 wasted. Would I stay there again?? Probably not!! Lots of other great hotels in the area.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. While you left an overall positive review, I would like to extend my most heartfelt apologies for the condition of your bathroom. We take room cleanliness extremely seriously and I hope that previous reviews display that. We do hope you will allow us the opportunity to have you back to regain your confidence. Thank you again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
van
"SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME"
This was a girlfriends trip to the SECCG and we picked the perfect hotel for our stay. The view of the dome and city were perfect. The hotel was amazing and the staff was impeccable! We will be staying at Loews Atlanta again in the future!
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Angela - First and foremost, I would like to personally thank you for choosing the Loews Atlanta. When traveling, we know you have many lodging options. It certainly sounds like you had a great experience and we appreciate your kind words regarding our team. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Angela
"Not up to expectations"
Elegant hotel with comfy bed, huge bathroom and lovely view, but almost no water pressure in shower and the TVs had no signal for a few hours. Should have included a free breakfast for the money. No fridge.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room accommodation, I would like to apologize for the challenge you faced with water pressure and TV signal. I certainly understand how frustrating that can be. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional experiences and it appears that we fell short of the mark. I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to provide you a true Loews experience in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"comfort in the city"
very comfortable, staff was very accommodating to us
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dale - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you back soon!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Dale
"Over night layover"
Pricey but nice room. Great staff. Clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Starbucks coffee too. Yum
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your compliments on our guest rooms, staff and breakfast. A little Starbucks never hurts either. We hope you are having a great time in the Caribbean and hope to have you again in the future.
Carribean bound
My name was messed up on the reservation but was fixed right away.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Lilly - Thank you for your review. While I do apologize for an error in your reservation, I am happy to hear our team was able to rectify it immediately. We hope to have you back soon.
lilly
"No complaints"
Nice hotel in a nice area near lots of restaurants and walking distance to the park.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Sachin - We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Thank you for detailing your positive experience with the hotel amenities and location. Next time you're in Atlanta, we would be happy to provide you with a few of our favorite spots.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Sachin
"Excellent hotel in Midtown Atlanta"
Excellent hotel. Very quiet in a nice area with plenty of restaurants.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to having you back soon.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Lovely "Staycation""
We thoroughly enjoyed our pampering! Staff were very attentive, the spa was relaxing - best massage I can remember. Great location for exploring Midtown on foot - check out breakfast at Bab's on Juniper and then walk to Piedmont Park. Perfect.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback! So happy to hear that you were able to enjoy not only the hotel amenities, but a bit of what Midtown has to offer. We're a fan of Juniper too. Those sweet potato fries are to die for. We look forward to having you back! Chad Gordon Front Desk Manager Loews Atlanta Hotel
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Need to move the smoking area"
The only negative thing I have to say about this hotel is the smoking area is by the entrance and valet. So, when you arrive to the hotel each day you have to walk through a cloud of nasty smelling smoke. Not a good impression! Smoking area should be moved to another location
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Brett - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The Loews Atlanta is a non-smoking hotel and while the area outside our hotel entrance is not a designated smoking area, I apologize that you had negative experiences in this area. I will be addressing this matter and appreciate you sharing this feedback with me. Chad Gordon Front Office Manager Loews Atlanta Midtown
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Brett
"A great stay!"
The location was exactly what we wanted, walking distance to the park. The hotel was very clean and the staff were excellent. Well worth the price.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Jennifer - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Piedmont Park is one of our favorite spots in the city and we're happy to hear you had an opportunity to enjoy a stroll over there! Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel cleanliness and the service of our staff. Hope to have you back for another great experience. Take Care - Chad Gordon Front Office Manager Loews Atlanta
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Fabulous Hotel and 100 Percent Pet Friendly"
What a fabulous stay in Atlanta! The Loews is a lovely hotel, in a wonderful neighborhood. The Exhale Spa was beautiful and I received one of the best massages I have ever had. Additionally, the staff were warm and welcoming and were 100 percent pet friendly! We will stay at the Loews whenever we are in Atlanta
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Melissa - We are so happy to hear that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of our amenities here at the Loews Atlanta and even explore what Midtown has to offer. We look forward to having you back soon! Thanks Again - Chad Gordon Front Office Manager Loews Atlanta
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
melissa
The staff and the rooms were fantastic!
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back soon, Lisa! Thanks Again, Chad Gordon Front Office Manager Loews Atlanta
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very nice"
The service was superb..Staff was very nice and friendly
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for your comments! Sincerely, Mark Castriota General Manager Loews Atlanta
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
je
Overall pleasant experience, fantastic staff. The accommodations were exactly what I expected and the location was very convenient. Stayed here with my boyfriend for our college homecoming this past weekend.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for choosing the Loews Atlanta for your special evening. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope to have you back soon! Sincerely, Mark Castriota General Manager Loews Atlanta
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Classy place"
Great hotel, friendly staff...most staff in the resturant were very helpful and attentive. Had one morning serving that wasn't even close to good...too busy talking to a friend then seeig if we needed anything. The gentlemen serving was great and made sure we were taken care of.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Vince Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad to hear that your overall experience in the restaurant was very positive except the one instance. We will be sure to use this opportunity to ensure that we don't lose focus at any point. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return. Best Wishes Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Vince
"Big busy and clean"
Hotel worked out very nicely. Staff was nice and upbeat, rooms clean and well designed, great bathroom! Gym and spa at the location was a nice surprise. Lobby and bar was always busy with weddings,convention, events etc....not quaint but all things considered the hotel worked out well.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Rick Thank you for your review. We always appreciate it when our guests can take the time to share their experience. We are very fortunate to be as busy as we are and our goal is to do everything we can to ensure each guest is having a great experience. We hope to see you return soon. All the best Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Trip to Atlanta"
Everything was very good about the hotel, service and location. We requested a room with a view of the city and were placed on the 26th floor. The room was very good. The only point to note is the air conditioning motors on the roof above our room produces a constant background level of humming and shaking that was mostly apparent when in bed.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Robert Thank you for your amazing review. We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay and loved the views from the 26th floor. We appreciate the feedback on the air-conditioning units you mentioned, and will be sure to check on them to ensure they don't disrupt anyone's stay. Thank you Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
robert
"No tv signal"
I checked in late at night and when I got to my room, the tv had no signal. I called the desk and they offered to send someone, but it was too late for me. A tech came the next morning and got it working. The second morning of my stay, the tv again had no signal. I was very disappointed not to have a basic amenity for most of my stay.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Beth - Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your comments and have passed on your feedback about the television to our Engineering team. Hope to see you back soon. Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Beth
"Very nice and clean"
The room were very clean and the staff was helpful.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for your very kind comments. We appreciate it and hope to see you back at Loews Atlanta real soon. Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Great location and great hotel. Rooms are outstanding, no detail overlooked, swanky and posh.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Adam Thank you for your glowing review. We appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back. Sincerely Mark Castriota General Manager
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Adam
"Highly recommend when staying in the Midtown area"
No complaints at all.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Great to hear you had a trouble free experience. Look forward to welcoming you back. Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"No Amenities available. Huge charge park on street"
For Cost $390/nt there was no pool. Extra for parking-extra for Wii-Extra for business center usage- and my car was blocked in by Valet- half hour just get car out. Rudeness. Found old trash in chair of room.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Dr.Gil Thank you for your feedback on Expedia. We appreciate your thoughts and are so sorry about not being able to offer a pool for you to relax in. We apologize for your experience in the room and the wait you experienced in the garage. We take feedback very seriously in our constant effort to keep improving ourselves. Thank you again and we hope that you will give us another opportunity when you can. Sincerely Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Dr Gil
We chose the Loew in Atlanta based on its very close proximity to the Music Midtown festival occurring at Piedmont Park. It is a very close walk to the park and we felt secure about our safety during the entire weekend. There are many places nearby to eat so you don't have to worry about driving around in this busy city. While the nightly rates are high it is the typical rate for the area. The rooms have a cash bar with snacks but the prices were too high for my taste. Parking is also a bit pricey but you can use the public parking area across the street if you want to save money. TV reception in our room was bad but since we were not in the room often it was only a minor issue. In summary, the hotel and room was very nice and the location is perfect, just expect to pay well for the convenience.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you so much for your incredible review. We appreciate all the kind words and your feedback. The TV reception issue that you brought up has been communicated to our engineering team and they are working on resolving it. We hope to see you again here soon. Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Dennis
"Music Midtown 2014 and Garth Brooks Sunday nite"
Location Location Location......shirt walk to MM2014 short train ride to Phillips Arena. Room was awesome, check in smooth as silk. Will stay again next year.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
You said it. Its all about location, and we couldn't agree more, we have it. Midtown Atlanta has grown over the years to become one of the most vibrant and safe and comfortable neighborhoods, that we couldn't be happier being here. Like you mention, its so convenient to travel to any part of the city from here or stay right here and enjoy all that our area has to offer. See you in 2015. Sincerely Jonathan Vendrick VIP Concierge Manager
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
The Campbells
"Close to Music Midtown"
This is an "ok" hotel is located close to a bunch of fun stuff. Unfortunately the hotel staff and their iron-clad policies resulted my cancellation 34 MINUTES after their cancellation policy went into effect ... so at 4:34pm the day before I was scheduled to check in I was forced to pay a LARGE sum of money for a room that was never occupied. Now, to be fair, I have stayed here several times previously & that is what I am basing my room review on. This property needs to be updated overall. Specifically air conditioning systems that work and furniture that is worth sitting on. High end prices for average amenities.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Jason We are sorry to hear that your experience wasn't as good as you have become accustomed to. We do appreciate your feedback though and are constantly looking for ways to improve our facilities and the service we provide. Our cancellation policy is comparable to most hotels and brands, as we try to stay on par with the industry. I am so sorry that impacted you negatively. Please know that we do appreciate your business and your thoughts and hope that we will get an opportunity to have you stay with us again. Sincerely Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Great Midtown Hotel"
The hotel is in great shape and well-located in Midtown neat Piedmont Park, GA Tech and just off I-75. Restaurants and shopping are easy to find on adjacent blocks. The staff is top notch. The property is very fashionable without being stuffy or snobbish and I find it to be very comfortable and satisfactory in all things expected of a quality hotel. I've stayed there before and will do so again.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Phillip Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate your kind words and will continue to work hard to ensure every guest feels the way you did. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Phillip
"Music Midtown"
Wonderful place to stay in midtown. Staff was great!! Very helpful!
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Jane We are glad you chose to stay with us and enjoyed your experience. We hope you will be back next year for Music Midtown. Can't wait to see who's on the line up for 2015. Warm Wishes Jonathan Vendrick VIP Concierge Manager
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Jane
good spot for everything, nice hotel. parking is tricky
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for your comment on Hotels.com. We agree that Midtown Atlanta is a really good spot with lots of fun things to do. Sorry that you found parking a little tricky, since we share the facility with an office building and retail space, the spaces are shared too. Know that we offer 24 hour valet parking as well. Best Wishes Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Nice hotel. Comfortable and friendly services. I would stay here again.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for your very nice comment. We hope to see you back here soon. Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"NIce clean Hotel"
We have stayed here before ,it is close to an event we go to ,I would recommend it .
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Shawn Its good to hear that you are a frequent guest of ours. Don't forget to sign up for the You First program to get benefits. We hope to see you back here soon, and since you are from San Diego, if you haven't already you should visit our sister hotel, the Loews Coronado Bay resort for a staycation. Best Wishes Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Shawn
"Excellent service and great location"
This beautiful hotel is in a great location. We were close to the Georgia Aquarium the Art Museum, and MARTA. The bar in the lobby was excellent and live music was enjoyable.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Trish Thank you for your review. We are in such close proximity to so many activities, we are glad you got to take advantage of some. Hope to see you back in our lobby enjoying the vibrant atmosphere real soon. Jonathan Vendrick VIP Concierge Manager
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Trish
"Great staff and location."
Everything was awesome! Wish there was a club level.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
We are so happy you thought everything was awesome. As for the club level, we have our top three floors that are our premium floors and although we don't have a club lounge, those rooms have access to some exclusive amenities. Sincerely Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
HAd a wonderful time in a very nice facility. The Bar/Lobby was awesome
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
We are so glad you had a great time at the Loews Atlanta hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back real soon. Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Expedia. Sincerely Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Dee
"This place is first class service"
I informed the hotel staff I was coming in and was getting engaged. Ryan at the front desk gave us a free room upgrade and the whole staff knew what was going to happen including the bellman, the car valet guys and room service. it was a coordinated effort to make our stay perfect and they succeeded on all levels. first class people.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Thank you for such an amazing review. Ryan was beaming when he heard about the review, you made his day. We appreciate that you chose to be here for the special occasion and are so happy we were able to make it memorable. Congratulations on your engagement and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for your wedding and anniversaries. See you soon. Sincerely Chad Gordon Front Office Manager
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
No complaints, chose because of location, expensive but very nice
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that we were able to exceed all your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back. Sincerely Mark Castriota General Manager
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"It would be ok for adults without children"
The rooms were small and noisy. There was a funny smell from the cleaning products used. We checked out early to a hotel further away from our destination despite having pre-paid for the room.
Response by Loews Atlanta Hotel
Dear Rod We are so sorry to hear that you felt the rooms were noisy and there was a funny smell from the cleaning products and felt like you had to check out early. Our goal is never to have our guests have a negative experience. We take your feedback very seriously and will review it with all involved to ensure that we do everything to prevent or resolve issues as effectively as possible. Sincerely Mohan Koka Director of Rooms
Other trip Sep 2, 2014