All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1065 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"No tv signal"
I checked in late at night and when I got to my room, the tv had no signal. I called the desk and they offered to send someone, but it was too late for me. A tech came the next morning and got it working. The second morning of my stay, the tv again had no signal. I was very disappointed not to have a basic amenity for most of my stay.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Beth
"Very nice and clean"
The room were very clean and the staff was helpful.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Great location and great hotel. Rooms are outstanding, no detail overlooked, swanky and posh.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Adam
"Highly recommend when staying in the Midtown area"
No complaints at all.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"No Amenities available. Huge charge park on street"
For Cost $390/nt there was no pool. Extra for parking-extra for Wii-Extra for business center usage- and my car was blocked in by Valet- half hour just get car out. Rudeness. Found old trash in chair of room.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Dr Gil
We chose the Loew in Atlanta based on its very close proximity to the Music Midtown festival occurring at Piedmont Park. It is a very close walk to the park and we felt secure about our safety during the entire weekend. There are many places nearby to eat so you don't have to worry about driving around in this busy city. While the nightly rates are high it is the typical rate for the area. The rooms have a cash bar with snacks but the prices were too high for my taste. Parking is also a bit pricey but you can use the public parking area across the street if you want to save money. TV reception in our room was bad but since we were not in the room often it was only a minor issue. In summary, the hotel and room was very nice and the location is perfect, just expect to pay well for the convenience.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Dennis
"Music Midtown 2014 and Garth Brooks Sunday nite"
Location Location Location......shirt walk to MM2014 short train ride to Phillips Arena. Room was awesome, check in smooth as silk. Will stay again next year.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
The Campbells
"Close to Music Midtown"
This is an "ok" hotel is located close to a bunch of fun stuff. Unfortunately the hotel staff and their iron-clad policies resulted my cancellation 34 MINUTES after their cancellation policy went into effect ... so at 4:34pm the day before I was scheduled to check in I was forced to pay a LARGE sum of money for a room that was never occupied. Now, to be fair, I have stayed here several times previously & that is what I am basing my room review on. This property needs to be updated overall. Specifically air conditioning systems that work and furniture that is worth sitting on. High end prices for average amenities.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Great Midtown Hotel"
The hotel is in great shape and well-located in Midtown neat Piedmont Park, GA Tech and just off I-75. Restaurants and shopping are easy to find on adjacent blocks. The staff is top notch. The property is very fashionable without being stuffy or snobbish and I find it to be very comfortable and satisfactory in all things expected of a quality hotel. I've stayed there before and will do so again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Phillip
"Music Midtown"
Wonderful place to stay in midtown. Staff was great!! Very helpful!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Jane
good spot for everything, nice hotel. parking is tricky
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Nice hotel. Comfortable and friendly services. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"NIce clean Hotel"
We have stayed here before ,it is close to an event we go to ,I would recommend it .
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Shawn
"Excellent service and great location"
This beautiful hotel is in a great location. We were close to the Georgia Aquarium the Art Museum, and MARTA. The bar in the lobby was excellent and live music was enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Trish
"Great staff and location."
Everything was awesome! Wish there was a club level.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
HAd a wonderful time in a very nice facility. The Bar/Lobby was awesome
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"This place is first class service"
I informed the hotel staff I was coming in and was getting engaged. Ryan at the front desk gave us a free room upgrade and the whole staff knew what was going to happen including the bellman, the car valet guys and room service. it was a coordinated effort to make our stay perfect and they succeeded on all levels. first class people.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
No complaints, chose because of location, expensive but very nice
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"It would be ok for adults without children"
The rooms were small and noisy. There was a funny smell from the cleaning products used. We checked out early to a hotel further away from our destination despite having pre-paid for the room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Rod
"Nice Midtown Hotel"
Great experience at this hotel. We stayed in a king luxury suite that had floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the scenic Midtown view. The suite had a separate living, dining and bedroom area which made our 3 night stay comfortable. Nice bed, linens, robes and toiletries. The hotel staff were very friendly and customer service oriented. Another perk is the complimentary car service via a Mercedes SUV to any location within a 3 mile distance of the hotel. The car service is on a first come first serve basis, but was easy to access. Both drivers were extremely personable and gave us some good tips on local places to visit. The lobby bar is a nice gathering spot and staffed well enough to provide prompt service.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
JSR
Weekend get away for the family before the start of school, we had a great time. The Atlanta Lowes staff made our stay enjoyable, keep up the good work. We will be back😊
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Loew's was fabulous!"
Everything was great except the parking; the self-park was confusing, and the staff did not adequately explain where and how to properly park. It was no big deal however. The hotel is beautiful and in a great location.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Top dollar price for average room"
The WiFi connection was poor. Standard TV reception was analog. The room didn't have a small refrigerator for personal use.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jay
"Birthday Weekend"
I stayed at the Loew's Hotel on my birthday weekend. I live in the suburbs, but my birthday events were in Midtown, so I wanted to stay close by. Let me just say that I loved it! The rooms were very nice and the customer service was great! I'll definitely be staying there anytime I want stay intown again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Allison Davis
"Great location and service a little club like"
Really enjoyed the location, easy and fast to get to everything. Staff was very helpful and kind. The lobby turned into a club at night, not how we fly. But we couldn't hear any of that in our room, and they had it cleaned up when we went down for breakfast. Best hotel food I have ever had. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Atlanta Market"
Lovely. I would come back anytime. enjoyed the location, service and facility
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Almost great..."
While the staff was excellent and the facilities were immaculate, I found myself expecting the same treatment within the room. I would be charged if we drank the water or made a cup of coffee. I thought those two things should have been complimentary. Considering breakfast was $20 per person rather than free like other hotels, they could at least let us have the coffee and water placed temptingly on our dresser.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"The pet friendliest hotel ever!"
Loews knocks themselves out to welcome families with pets. Our puppy got her own gift bag of bowls, snacks, etc. Cute and useful as well. Can't wait to stay at another hotel in the chain
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Wonderful hotel in heart of everything!"
Great friendly staff. Great reaturants near! Hotel was very clean.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
jen
"over priced hidden fees and drunks loitering."
terrible drunks every where no security and most of all I exposed my nephew to a forbidden hotel of horror. I paid extra money for a nicer experience but, what I got was a bunch of free loaders passed out in the lobby every night. staff really didn't seem to care nor did they care about the fowl language used by their staff at any given hour of the night. We complained to the manager and was given a complimentary breakfast that was at BEST mediocre (had better at comfort inn suites) slow service and $68.00 dollars to valet; and yet we were not provided transportation to the Braves game 6 miles away.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
scott
We enjoyed the hotel. Great customer service. Would stay again!!!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very nice newer hotel"
Great bed clean room and incredible work out facility
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
"Nice hotel. Great staff!"
I felt really comfortable and the staff is astounding!!!! Only downside is parking is not included. I think it should be considering the cost of the hotel but other than that the hotel is perfect! I would definitely recommend it to someone traveling to Atlanta!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Chanel
"Best Hotel In Atlanta"
Hotel was great, there's a lot to do near the hotel and a wide variety of places to eat/drink. Room was amazing and the customer service was excellent. Would definitely choose this hotel over any other I've stayed in in Atlanta.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Ian Fox
"i was highly disappointed"
We figured, hey lets go to Loews, best place in town. Our air conditioner didn't work and finally after a couple of hours we were moved to a different room. For the price you would think they would have moved you right away and given a token of some sort to say they were sorry. Nope, not a thing. I will not be back. I could have stayed anywhere else but choose there and this is how I am to be treated?
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Craig Namanny
Everything was great except for the parking. It was confusing. We chose to do self park which was an additional $24/night. They had valet for $35/night but I didn't see it to be worth it. We chose self park which we had to park our car in the parking garage ourselves. The valet attendant said to park on level P7 where it is designated for the Hotel guests, but it didn't have any signs stating where. It just had signs that said "visitor 3 hour limit".You also had to take the elevator down to the lobby, then take another elevator to your room, Which is ok, but there weren't any signs pointing us to the direction of the elevators to our room. All in all, it was a great hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Angel
"Good Place"
Great Plsce but a bit expensive since they charge for every little thing even down to the Waterss in the Room and the Coffee too
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Nice, clean hotel. Very courteous and helpful staff
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Perfect"
More than I could have expected. Made me feel like a millionaire.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Loren
"Saved the day"
So so clean and comfortable for a really reasonable price.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Jen W
"Pricey but nice"
I thought the price was high when we booked it but it was the only thing available near the Fox theater. The hotel was very nice and very clean. The location is great although the parking was tight and a little hard to find. (It is not on peachtree.) Service was slow at check-in but staff was very nice. Overall, very nice hotel and if the price is right, we would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Casey
"Disapointing. Not worth the money. Fake nice."
The service was awful. Showed up and their was a head of hair in the shower and the sheets had red all over them. Got moved to a new room without an apology and the second room was dirty as well. The place "appears" clean because it is new and nice and room layout and bathrooms are awesome. But not anywhere near worth the price. Stay at the Hyatt two blocks away. $80 less and FAR nicer rooms. And cleaner and better service.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"great place"
All staff was very friendly and helpful. Only con is no pool.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
Dean
"Loews Midtown"
Great Hotel directly across the street from my seminar. Upscale hotel with clean rooms.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Loews-Atlanta is a great hotel in a great location. Convenient and accommodating.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"The Friendliest Hotel in Atlanta"
My wife and I have stayed at a few different hotels in Atlanta in our journeys there. It is one of our favorite cities in the South. We arrived late to our hotel and were immediately greeted by the valet. Upon arrival at the front desk, we were upgraded to the deluxe king suite because of our wait behind some very rude guests. The room was clean with a good view and I loved the television in the bathroom. We ordered room service and were given a 30 minute timetable for the arrival of our food. In 10 minutes, we had our food. The macdaddy burger was superb. The valet was very knowledgable about the city as well as the entire staff. I will not stay at another hotel while in Atlanta. The Loews in Midtown has earned my undying loyalty. Best Stay I've had in my travels. 5 Star Hotel
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Nice but overpriced and parking is a mess"
When I overpay for a hotel, I expect certain things. The first thing I had trouble with was finding the parking garage. We had to circle several times to find it. Once inside the garage, we had to circle around several times to find parking since the majority of the spots were valet only or 3 hour limit, even on the level that stated hotel parking. I couldn't even find the front of the hotel to get valet. Like many hotels in downtown or midtown, it's just not easy to get to and parking was a pain. The room was actually really nice and clean though so I appreciate that. However, no vending machines! It was late at night and I just wanted a bag of chips or a snack and I was stuck with (again) overpriced garbage they had in the refrigerator. I grabbed an expensive peanut butter cookie thing that was completely disgusting. Needless to say, I was a little annoyed at the time. Hindsight, it's not that big of a deal, but vending machines would have been nice. The hotel is really overpriced so it's irritating to have any trouble. We were here for a wedding so I was forced to stay here but I will spend less money next time and get a better hotel.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Somewhat disappointed"
So I get to the hotel after traveling, did not dress up just to sit in the car all day. Didn't look a complete mess, but dressed to ride in a car all day in a Tshirt and maxi skirt with minimal makeup. As I got to the check in desk a manager walked off with another guest, no problem there. There was a desk worker standing down at the far end with another guest who was talking to someone on the phone, I suppose waiting to help her with whatever problem she was talking to the other person about. I stood there for 10 minutes, the worker looking at me several times and then looking away in a dismissive way. When she did finally come and let me check in, she was snobby and acted like I couldn't possibly be checking in because I couldn't possibly afford to stay at such a hotel. Great first impression. I've stayed at several high end hotels and have never felt judged at any time no matter what I was wearing or how little makeup. The rest of the stay was good, my husband loved the room and everyone else was perfectly nice but the behavior at check in left a bad taste in my mouth. There are many high end hotels in that part of Atlanta and I won't be coming back to this one, you'll find me at the Georgian Terrace, the Westin, or the Marriott Marquis on my next trip.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
M
"Great Midtown hotel."
Best place we've stayed in Midtown/Atlanta. Excellent location near GA Tech. Very late check in but had the best, most professional and genuinely kind service despite needing to make some last minute changes. Same top notch service during stay and at checkout. Will definitely be going back.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Short stop in ATL"
Very nice hotel. Could provide better information, preferably in writing, about the self parking since it is shared and exits to two different buildings. Otherwise, I was very pleased with my stay. Cafe Intermezzos downstairs is very convenient.
Other trip May 5, 2014