All hotels in Surprise, Arizona, United States of America
16418 N Bullard Avenue, Surprise, AZ, 85374, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"Yolo"
It was awesome
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Brett
"Overall good"
The hotel and the service was great. Breakfast was free and good. They had offered a free Happy Hour a couple of evenings that was a surprise to us and very good. The only complaint I would have is the pool. The pool needs a good cleaning was a little slimy. I would go back again.
7 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Sandra
Excellent hotel, very clean and the rooms were well maintained. The hotel staff were the best I have ever seen, very friendly and personable. The only down side was the room's vent fan in the bathroom that is constantly on with no means to turn off. It did not bother me but my wife was unable to get a good nights sleep because of it.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Very Nice!"
Stayed here a couple of nights and it was one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The room was perfect. Bed was so comfortable and I slept so well. Room was very nice, clean and had everything we needed. I would highly recommend this room to anyone! Staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Could be more Vegan Friendly"
Great location. Helpful staff. My only problem was no soy or almond milk at breakfast for plant-based eaters like myself and my husband.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
Sherry
The moment we walked in the staff was great and the hotel was everything we had expected. I would recommend to family and friends.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"amazing breakfast"
Fantastic suite! Very clean. Huge breakfast.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
steven
"Quick trip"
I was looking for a comfortable place to stay nearby Sun City West where my Dad lives. This Residence Inn really fit the bill. We got in really late (after midnight) and the staff person checked us in quickly and pleasantly. The room was a nicely outfitted suite with a kitchen/fridge/microwave, sitting area and king size bed. The bed was very comfortable and I slept great all three nights. The breakfast area downstairs was clean and the food was plentiful and good. To our regret, we didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked lovely. I have no complaints about this hotel and would stay here again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Candace
"Relaxing getaway"
the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the pool was warm. We had an amazing time. It was close to our favorite restaurants and shopping!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Victoria
"Great great place to stay!!!"
Great great management and staff!!!! Our plans changed and management was great to work with hotels.com to amend our reservations and payment! Wow! This is a great place to stay! Will be back and will recommend to others!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Definitely the place to stay!"
A wonderful place to stay from checking in to checking out...upbeat and friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds. We will absolutely return to this hotel!
Other trip May 17, 2015
RM
"Great place with a fair price."
Nice hotel; great room. Fair price. Counter help was really good on check-in. Helped us select a room that fit our needs. Room was really nice. Breakfast was better than most included breakfasts. This should be a real consideration when booking a hotel.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Most hospitable"
A great central location with gracious staff and lovely surroundings. Happy hour with sociable residents and free drinks with tapas or just desserts. I would recommend this residence inn to anyone visiting the Phoenix/Surprise area. The rooms are large, comfortable and immaculate. I had a great time here and would come back in a heart beat. Thank you.
Other trip May 7, 2015
jane
"A good choice!"
This hotel is a good choice if you are interested in finding a quiet place, close to shopping, restaurants, city of Surprise park (with a dog park if you are traveling with your pooch-hotel allows dogs on the first floor, also), sports complex. A nice area to walk or jog, as it is off the main road. All of the staff (except one young woman occasionally at the front desk) were friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very efficient for an average to longer stay, since they have full kitchens (except for an oven). We were impressed by the quiet and solitude...
Other trip May 5, 2015
JK
"Getaway"
Excellent service and very quiet surroundings.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
A good place for families traveling together. Will stay again on future trips.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Phoenix Aril 2015"
Very comfortable beds. The room was spacious and the hotel amenities very good. Service staff was easily accessible and responsive. We enjoyed it.
4 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Christopher
"BEST STAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
This was the best stay we have ever had! We have stayed at five star hotels, resorts, etc. By far the customer service supersedes any expectations. A few reflections - we arrived at hotel 4 hrs prior to check-in and Vanessa (Front Desk) worked hard to get us in early with a positive attitude. We were exhausted and needed rest. She succeeded and told us about the hotel, the social hour and more. We felt welcomed! After checking in that evening Nahla continued the welcoming party from the front desk and provided stellar service with a bubbly personality! During the social, Gabe (maintenance) greeted us and provided us "special" cooked burgers on the grill and offered to help make our stay more pleasurable - excellent service! The next evening we were celebrating our Anniversary for dinner and met Dawn (Sales Manager). She recommended a dinner location for us and it was a top notch choice, great recommendation! Also, the GM (can't remember name..sorry ) chatted with us making sure our stay was great and wow it was!!! We shared with her our great experiences! Meanwhile, every morning Angie (breakfast server) greeted us with a smile and provided excellent service. As we celebrated our anniversary so did the entire staff - they left a card in our room and candy. It made our anniversary memorable and priceless! The quality of service was awesome and does not happen often in today's society!!! - We will be back!!! Thank you surprise staff!!! It was truly a pleasant SURPRISE!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Best Residence Inn"
I have stayed here once before & didn't hesitate to return. We arrived early afternoon. Front desk was very friendly & accommodated our early check-in. The hotel was very clean and our room was spotless. The sheets on the bed were very soft. The workout room is small but they had high quality treadmills.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Vibe, Nice Room"
We stayed here on vacation. The pool was great. The fire outside was nice for a cool spring morning. Quiet hotel with very clean rooms. Great little stove. I would stay here again any time. We brought our family of four and slept very comfortably.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"There is no choice for smoking or non smoking room"
We didnt mind the hotel stay. What bothered me was, I booked a room for smoking on the website, come to find out, there is no smoking rooms unless you want a $250 charge. No patios or balconies either. I am a smoker and I do go outside on the patio/balcony at hotels to smoke. What got me was, I booked a room for smoking as the site had smoking and non smoking rooms. Other then that, we were by the stairs and doors so we heard when people ran up or down the stairs at night along with the doors slamming. Other then that we liked the hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Ideal for spring training"
Location is convenient for spring training. We are Cleveland Indians fans, but the location is not far from 303 (Bob Stump Memorial Freeway), so it did not take long to get to Goodyear. We choose this location as it was close to friends in Surprise. The hotel is close to lots of restaurants, shopping, etc. Hotel provides a delicious breakfast every morning & a social hour in the evening. Employees are all friendly.
6 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Pretty near perfect."
Clean, safe, affordable and every staff member I encountered was friendly and professional. I'll be back in Surprise for business soon. Guess where I'll be staying?
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Ricjard
"Perfect for us"
Great location (2 blocks to Surprise, AZ, Stadium)! And comfortable "studio" unit--large double sink area in bath area, very(!) comfortable bed. Nice sitting area with HD TV on swivel so you can watch from couch area or from bed area. Kitchen area was functional (microwave, 2 burner cooktop, adequate plates/silverware/utensils, but no conventional oven), nice desk area. Wi-fi worked fine; you can get "enhanced" wi-fi but the regular free connection was more than adequate for anything we needed. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. We were there to watch college baseball, and we'll be going back again next year.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Kathleen
"roomy comfort at a great price."
very room was in very good condition and spacious suite with well designed layout. The hotel was in a quiet area yet just a minute or two from access to major roads. Buffet breakfast offered great choice. Overall a very nice hotel.
3 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Ronald
"Great place to entertain family"
As always, this hotel was like a home away from home!
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice hotel with space for the family"
Overall, love the Residence Inn. Great way to vacation and have a little space. This location was nicely decorated and well maintained.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Shannon
"comfy"
the bed was so comfortable, way nicer room than I had expected!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Caroline
"I would book it again!"
The hotel was very nice and spacious. Our room was impressive, and stocked with all you would need. The guide button on the tv didn't work well, but that was the only negative thing about our stay. Nice complementary breakfast too!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Count us in!"
We loved our room. It was so big, with a kitchen and a sitting area, we were very pleased. The service was very nice also, and the free breakfast was a nice treat. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Joshua
A comfortable home away from home. We especially liked having a kitchenette with accessories
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Hard to find"
A night we drove past the hotel. It needs a better street sign on Bullard Avenue.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good but sad"
I left three items in the room and I am not satisfied with the answer I received from the staff regarding those left behind items.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Ron
"Nice property"
What a surprise... The hotel was very clean, well mantained and conveniently located. Staff friendly and attentive
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Pablo
"Friendly staff, comfortable hotel"
Repeat visitor, front desk staff is always courteous and very helpful. Room is comfortable and location is convenient to family.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Dawn
We were pleasantly surprised upon our arrival to find that the hotel was serving BBQ type food along with beverages in the evening. It saved us a trip to a restaurant after a long drive. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The room was clean, and the bed comfortable. We will definitely return to this hotel on our next visit to Phoenix.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Consistently good"
This hotel still looks and feels new; they're doing a good job keeping it up. We stay here every time we come into Surprise to visit family (who live right around the corner in the Orchards development) and the place doesn't seem to be aging at all. They have a good breakfast in the a.m., a nice pool, and the kitchenette in the room comes in very handy. The property is away from the noise of the main drag, but close to everything you need. It's surrounded by a sports field on one side, an undeveloped (but pretty) lot on another, and a quiet neighborhood. After staying here for years, it's still our go-to.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Bustamove
Great stay, and very clean and quiet. However, when I wanted to make sure that this stay would be applied to my marriort account, I was told that I couldnt due to how the hotel stay was booked. I'm fairly disapointed that I can't apply this stay to my account. It will make me think twice where I will stay.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Comfort and Clean"
I was so happy with my stay at the Residence Inn at Surprise AZ. It was clean and with the living space between the two rooms it felt luxurious.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Probably the nicest hotel stay I have had!"
Excellent. Service, cleanliness, comfort, price....all excellent! I would stay there again if ever in Phoenix!
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Excellent hotel, will recommend to anyone.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Four night stay very nice"
Visiting family. Nice to come back each night to clean and spacious suite. Will definitely return in future. Thx!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice place."
The rooms seem like a studio apartment. It's awesome.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"6 day stay in Surprise - Residence Inn"
End of July stay. We have stayed at this hotel now twice for week long stays. Many things to do nearby. Like this hotel for location but really super dissappointed this time on maintenance of this facility as things are being let go. External door entrance adjacent to main back entry did not work properly reported issue. Same problem on following day. Way to many main lights in the parking lot (6 or more) were not working. None of these things pointed out seemed to get repaired during our stay. Bed not the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on (very hard). Tried to cook in the kitchen in the room this stay. Kitchen vent just dumps air back into the room? Pool / spa is outdoors and were nice to use in the evening when it cooled down just a bit.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Gregg
"Comfortable and very nice"
very welcoming after the long drive.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Keith and Sandra Williams
"Nice hotel in Surprise, AZ"
I booked online. When I entered the lobby a staff member appeared to assist. Check in was easy .I did not expect such nice delicious breakfasts and a barbeque Wednesday night with yummy burgers and buffet. Room was perfectly comfortable.The staff was nice and always helpful. I needed hairspray and the little store had it and I was pleased. Other stores are a little drive but not bad.The breakfast was social time and enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Alice
"Great hotel!"
The only complaint I have was the noise. Other guests were quiet loud, but that's the case in many hotels. Everything else was great!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Hayleigh
"Sisters"
I had a great time! I have stayed at this hotel three time now and have enjoyed it every time. It is clean and the employees are very helpful and friendly. I will be staying there in the future.
5 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
Residence Inn
"Surprise stay-cation"
We live in the east valley and wanted a one night stay out west so we could hit the trails at the White Tank Mountains regional park early enough to avoid the heat. This was a perfect location not far from the park. It was a very enjoyable night - friendly staff, great accommodations and wonderful food. The evening social was a real treat and the breakfast was much more than we expected for a "free" breakfast. We are already planning another stay!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Weekly business traveler one of the best stays in a long time.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014