All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
2134 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"excellent hotel"
Great hotel, large clean room in very good condition with comfortable bed. Suite had sofabed, in case you need more people to sleepover. This hotel is part of HiltonHonors rewards program.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Checked in around 3 on June 14. Good stay, young lady at the front desk was not very friendly but her assistant made up for where she lacked. Your company should have a presence in Wildwood. Overall, pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Eugene
"Comfy and Great"
The hotel was very clean, great color scheme and comfy bed.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Ours was a simple overnight stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The free breakfast had a nice variety of food and drinks. If there were a minus, I'd say the hot tub was not as hot as it should be. And the eggs at the free breakfast were not very tasty.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Horrible Experience!"
A very nice hotel, but it is being used for welfare assisted housing. People were rude with door slamming, cussing and assaulting each other. It is no place to take your kids for sure!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"great service and comfort"
suite was great. the website mentioned a jetted tub -- which didn't exist, but we didn't have time to notice it. spacious and clean. lobby was relaxing but chilly during the coldest part of the year. gym and pool far better than comparable hotels -- had a great workout. morning manager (1/27/13) was fantastic. breakfast was delicious. overall more impressed than expected with our first stay at Hampton.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"great hotel"
great customer service, fast check in/check out, delicious hot breakfast. we like it very much :)
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
Olga
I was at the Hampton for a short weekend. Everything was great.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Top-notch service."
Efficient, friendly, courteous staff at all levels. Excellent facilities. Comfortable public areas.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2012
John R.
Spacious room. Comfortable bed and pillows. Helpful and friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2012
K
"A small touch of luxury in South Jersey"
The Hampton Inn is the newest hotel in the area and there is no mistaking that when you walk through the doors. I was treated with kindness and respect by the front desk staff and the housekeeping was excellent; my room was always as tidy as when I first arrived. On Wednesday nights the hotel has a function in the lobby area with beer. Breakfast is available and several styles of coffee are available in the mornings and are included with your stay. And the coffee is always set out on your way out incase you're in a hurry! I will be traveling here for business and can't see staying anywhere else.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
"very good"
everything was wonderful. it was so nice i came home each night ex[ecting the chocolate on my pillow
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Eagles in AC"
We were happy with the stay. The room was beautiful & very comfortable. My unhappiness came with the $50.00 charge added to my credit card that was not removed after 4 days as I was told. We left no damage and had no misc. charges that could have been detected within a day of leaving the hotel. Why did it take so long to have that charge reversed. Uncalled for as far as I'm concerned.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Patrice
The stafff greeted everyone warmly and sought to be helpful. They had good eye contact and 'read' both adults and children in appropriate ways.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Paul G

"Super Hotel"
Ideale Ausgangspositionen für einen Tagesausflug nach Atlantic City und Philadelphia.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Rüdiger
DE
"Großzüger und komfortabler Aufenthalt"
Unser Aufenthalt in diesem Hotel war sehr komfortabel und angenehm. Sowohl der Pool wie auch das Zimmer waren immer sauber. Das frühstück ist reichhaltig und typisch amerikanisch. Der Service war stets zuvorkommend.
8 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
1 night trip May 17, 2014
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
3 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
"Nice hotel, very clean."
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
2 night trip Dec 28, 2012
Other trip Aug 5, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland

"Everything a business traveler needs"
08/03/15 SLM305 Miami, Florida
Clean, QUIET, hot shower and very comfortable bed. About 45 minutes from Philadelphia airport-easy drive. Wasn't quite sure what to expect and my expectations were definitely exceeded. I have business in the area and would stay here again without a doubt.
"One nught"
08/01/15 jeff s
This is your standard Hampton inn and suites. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great with lots of choices and the kids loved the indoor pool. If you are a Hilton gold member don't expect any special treatment. I was never even acknowledged as a rewards member let alone given a welcome gift. The grounds were a little unkept with trash cans on the outside overflowing (it was a busy night). Overall good experience.
"Business Hotel Stay"
07/31/15 Kimberly B Mechanicsburg, United States
Always warm and friendly. When i arrive they have everything waiting for me. I know i can ask for information or need something they will help me. The area around the hotel is ok need to be on guard and pay attention when traveling to the local stores. I stay here for business.
"Great price, great stay!"
07/29/15 Trevor H Danville, United States
Booked directly online using the non-refundable option and secured a two-queen suite at nearly $200 less than regular price. The price made the deal a bargain. Hotel exceptionally clean, staff extremely helpful, and the entire stay was peaceful.
"Horrible"
07/29/15 RUAQT2 Jefferson, md
I e-checked us in and contacted the front desk to guarantee our room. The front desk assured me that the room would be guaranteed and ready. When we arrived at 9:30pm the room still wasn't ready. There were no luggage carts available either. The front desk girl who was also working as housekeeping that night found us ine thankfully... We got to the room after 10pm. Then we were trying to bathe our 2yr old and realized there was no tub plug. We called to get one around 10:20 at 11pm we called back and the person said "well I just got here and i guess i have to try to find one." Um, yes, you do.... At ~$150 per night, I need the plug to the bathtub! It was just about midnight before we got it. My sister asked for additional towels at 9pm and they weren't delivered until 1:30am. We stay at hotels pretty often. And Hampton Inns are usually better serviced than this one....
"Typical Good Hampton Hotel"
07/28/15 FrankKiv Lakeland, Florida
We stayed there for 4 nights in early June in a two queen suite. The room was very spacious. The bathroom was very clean. The assist handle in the shower was loose and we reported it and it was fixed within 2 hours. Great service. The beds were just OK. WiFi was very good. The small kitchenette was very handy with the microwave and refrigerator. We has some rain storms and the TV was unusable. The channel selection was not too good. Breakfast was above average. I was texted by my credit card bank and the total that was charged by Hampton was very wrong. I talked to the senior front desk person and the problem was taken care of immediately. It was a very enjoyable stay and we will stay there again.
"Hampton Inn in Vineland, NJ"
07/22/15 Joshua A United States
Great value and great service! The manager was very attentive when we needed our room turned down and more towels. She also helped me to fill a cooler with water and ice. The pool was clean and well maintained.
"Awful"
07/21/15 Sharon N Frederick, United States
As a Hilton Honors member, I digitally checked in the day before and selected my room. Since I have a credit card on file, I didn't realize it was one that was cancelled because it was compromised. I received a call while on the road demanding I give a new credit card to secure my room or they were cancelling my reservation. I arrived just before they did so and was not given the room I selected. The room I received, the phone didn't work, so I had to call from my cell phone for services which weren't accommodated by the 3-11 staff. I won't stay here again....
"Very Good Stay"
07/13/15 16shauntaem
Hotel was very clean and room was clean and smelled great. Only complaint was the breakfast. I stayed during 4th of July weekend and the staff was not prepared to accommodate the number of people eating. The next day was a little better.
"Best Hotel in Vineland"
07/13/15 John H Palm Harbor, FL, United States
Used digital checkin prior to arrival and when arrived at front desk was greeted by staff member with a big smile and our room keys in her hand!!! Now that's service. Room was exactly what we requested. Large , clean and functional. Housekeeping did a very good job. Hotel is outside main city area and convenient with large parking area. Good secutity.