All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
2134 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
    Great room
    Ordinary pool
We were very pleased with the room, the layout, the comfort, etc. The hotel was easy to get to from the highway. The staff was polite, courteous and helpful. There is nothing that I could say that is even marginally bad about this hotel, the staff, or our stay.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great hotel as advertised."
The hotel was in a good central location. I did not book with high expectations but i was very pleasantly surprised. There was a nice indoor pool and a complimentary breakfast. The room was very clean and supplied with good products. I will definitely book again with hampton if i get the chance.
"Best hotel ever!!"
Absolutely incredible. So comforting and breakfast was awesome. The room was big and I would recommend to anyone. Will def be back!!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
erica
Excellent hotel. The bed very comfortable. Nice to stay here.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Good location on the way to beach."
room was clean and quiet. Breakfast suited our needs including Belgian waffles. Beautiful countryside nearby.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Ellie
"Fabulous Experience at Hampton Inn Suites Vineland"
The hotel was clean, and we enjoyed all the amenities that it offered such as swimming and working out. Our children enjoyed the swimming pool. In addition, the hotel location was close to amenities such as restaurants, shopping, etc. The staff was polite, friendly and offered us ideas regarding visiting local places. My family and I had a marvelous time at the Hampton Inn hotel in Vineland and we will be staying there on our next visit.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Carlton
Very good. Everything clean, staff very friendly, free breakfast, a Bennigan's next door, free wifi.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very comfortable, clean and nice"
This hotel is in great shape, well run and super clean. I was very pleased with the quality of everything in my room. It was all way better than I expected for a "limited service" hotel (and way better than the Hyatt Regency I recently stayed at in Waikiki). The design is totally up to date and really nice throughout, including in the public areas. The swimming pool is on the small side, and indoors, but the hot tub is big, though also indoors. The free breakfast is good. I looked in the kitchen and it is sparkling clean and spacious. The breakfast ends at 10 a.m., which I think is a bit early, especially on weekends. I would be very happy to stay at this hotel again. And if the rest of the Hampton chain is similar, then I would be happy to stay at another Hampton Inn anywhere.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Joshua
"Dollar for dollar, one of the best."
The hotel was kept very nice, clean, plenty of parking and a polite staff. Housekeeping was excellent. For the rate paid, I feel it is one of the best values for hotels I've stayed in.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Paul R
"Really?"
I picked this hotel because we were traveling with 3 kids and it had a pool. The pool was not heated and in the beginning of March IT WAS COLD. Also, the hotel did not provide towels for the pool. We had to use our rooms towels. Another draw to the hotel was I was suppose to get a room with 2 queens and a pull out couch to accommodate my family. My room was not what the description that I booked on.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"WOW"
My husband and I have been doing a lot overnight stays lately and I have to say this was a great find for the money and location. We will be recommending and staying there again for sure. Staff was awesome and the accomodations were top notch. LOVE LOVE LOVED it.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Brenda
After a cold and miserable stay at a hotel next to this hotel was able to have a great stay and a good night sleep. It was worth the extra dollars as the heat worked great and the room was very clean.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Boilerman
"they thought it was ok not to clean my room"
I stayed christmas day and the day afterwards. They did not clean my room the day after Christmas. I went down to the front desk to get clean towels and some paper cups. The young lady who worked the desk--wearing a "ski cap" informed me that the had only one housekeeper on that day and she decided to leave early. By the way, She said this as if "it was ok" to do so. Also I have never before stayed at a Hampton inn were the front desk was not in uniform or were so informal. All I can say is don't stay during the holidays. If you pay for housekeeping service and it says that its included-- you should provide it. I stay in hotels over 50 nites a year and This was not professional.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2013
hirsch
We stayed there due to a wedding in the area. Suite was great size and extremely clean. The staff was friendly and quickly assisted with our requests.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Comfortable bed
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
Jen
"Close to a drive-in theatre Delsea"
Went there purely for the drive-in theater to show kids. Kids loved Delsea and the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
very nice service beautiful room very nice personal
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"Good stay"
Terrific. The breakfast has a good selection of items. Staff was friendly. The cot promised us was already in the room when we arrived. There were a couple computers available to visitors.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great deal"
My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn for a long weekend. I had never been to the Jersey shore, but we knew that we wanted to see Wildwood and Cape May. No way to see much more than that in 3 days. I chose the Hampton inn bc of the great price they offered, especially when compared to hotels/inns near Cape May. Pictures accurately reflected the room, bed very comfortable, spacious clean room & bathroom. Big clean SALTWATER pool. Staff very friendly, and the breakfast was a full hot bkfst, not continental. Very satisfied with the hotel, and would return again. Only down side was the 1 hour drive every day to Cape May. Can't understand why it isn't a solid 3 star + hotel...
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Erik S
"The hotel is fresh and current"
Very nicely decorated. Fresh and clean. Large room and bathroom. Only negative was crowded breakfast area, but well stocked.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
debbie
"Very clean, very pleasant"
The only very minor issue I had was a door that was hard to open to our room, and the front desk said they were having problems with the extreme humidity. The pool and hot tub were nice, and the room was comfortable, clean, and well decorated. A very nice stay.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Liz
"Overnight stay"
Nice, clean hotel. Helpful staff, nice rooms.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Graham
"Great hotel, affordable, convenient to beach."
We wanted something affordable yet nice for our anniversary. We wanted to have access to various shore areas, including Cape May and The Wildwoods.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great Place for a Getaway"
Secluded location with plenty of places to eat out. Indoor pool: awesome. Housekeeping was not daily, but needed to be requested. Bed was heavenly. Room was clean. Definitely going back.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
Tameka
"excellent hotel"
Great hotel, large clean room in very good condition with comfortable bed. Suite had sofabed, in case you need more people to sleepover. This hotel is part of HiltonHonors rewards program.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Checked in around 3 on June 14. Good stay, young lady at the front desk was not very friendly but her assistant made up for where she lacked. Your company should have a presence in Wildwood. Overall, pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Eugene
"Comfy and Great"
The hotel was very clean, great color scheme and comfy bed.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Ours was a simple overnight stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The free breakfast had a nice variety of food and drinks. If there were a minus, I'd say the hot tub was not as hot as it should be. And the eggs at the free breakfast were not very tasty.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Horrible Experience!"
A very nice hotel, but it is being used for welfare assisted housing. People were rude with door slamming, cussing and assaulting each other. It is no place to take your kids for sure!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013

"Perfect"
Everything was perfect
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Murilo
BR
"Very good room"
When I went to NJ Motor Sports Park, I have stayed this hotel three nights. Room is everything good and comfortable. Breakfast is prety good, esspecialy I have many frutes. Every thig is so nice.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
JP
We stayed just for two nights. Hotel is nice and clean and in a safe environment. Service is also fine, no complains. The only negative point was, being a light sleeper, I asked for a quiet room, but we got a very noisy one next to the elevator shafts. This made the stay a bit less enjoyable than otherwise could have been.
2 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Super Hotel"
Ideale Ausgangspositionen für einen Tagesausflug nach Atlantic City und Philadelphia.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Rüdiger
DE
"Großzüger und komfortabler Aufenthalt"
Unser Aufenthalt in diesem Hotel war sehr komfortabel und angenehm. Sowohl der Pool wie auch das Zimmer waren immer sauber. Das frühstück ist reichhaltig und typisch amerikanisch. Der Service war stets zuvorkommend.
8 night family trip Aug 7, 2014