All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here300 W 44th St, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful hotel"
My favorite hotel in NY. Don't like the neighborhood (Times Square), but it is convenient to everything and the hotel is so wonderful, I don't mind putting up with the neighborhood.
3 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Window View"
Small room but view made up for it.Nice size bathroom. Everything is walking distance. Service was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
sabrina
"Christmas in the City"
My son and I came to see the tree and lights of Rockefellar Center and Fifth Avenue. Also visited the Frick Museum on Fifth and the 911 site and museum, a must see but extremely emotional Lovely restaurants just around the corner from the hotel on 43rd St.
3 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Holly
"great family stay for the holiday"
Excellent accommodations and great staff.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
mark
"Intercontinental: delivers!"
My mother and I flew in from Chicago for a long weekend. The hotel is in a great location. The room was quiet and very comfortable. The bathroom was large and very nice. The concierge Daniel was very helpful, everyone at the hotel was nice. We loved cava :) We would wind down there with a glass of wine at night by the fire and we had dinner on our last night...fabulous!! the Xmas decor was lovely!
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Dawn
"very nice hotel i like it next time i am in new yo"
Nice hotel the rooms are good and itvis situayed in the heart of times square
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Stephane
"Great location for tourists"
Everything I needed great location rooms very comfortable, great room service. Hated to leave room, but the city beckoned!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"A Great Experience"
The Intercontinental was close to Times Square, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, the bedding divine! The restaurant had a delicious breakfast buffet to start your day. My only complaint was the front desk clerk was short with us because we had booked a "preference" of 2 queen size beds which was not what they were going to give us, and which was what I expected. She finally acquiessed and gave us bigger beds.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
We went there for Thanksgiving weekend and it was great! The staff was helpful and the amenities good. The hotel is very close to time square and walking distance to other attractions. The room was comfortable with a great view.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Weekend trip for a conference"
Service was excellent and the beds are extremely comfortable
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
"Conveniently located, top notch restaurant"
Throughly enjoyed Thanksgiving vacation here. Ca Va Brasserie, the hotel restaurant, had a great Thanksgiving meal. Located in Times Square and walking distance to Broadway shows and Macys Parade. Room comfortable but would have preferred a bathtub rather than just a shower. But would definitely come back.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Fuzzy
"love it,, been 3 times"
staff great,, clean...
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Thanksgiving Eve"
Stayed one night. Courteous, friendly, attentive staff. Clean room. Fast room service. Validated parking saved us money using lot across the street. Great location, near all in Times Sq./Theater district. A little pricey, but worth it.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Artie
"Good hotel very clean"
Good stay at this hotel, second stay here, no problems at all. First thing you notice is a very clean room, at the top of our priorities. Very nice staff.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
JJ
"Home away from home!"
Fantastic hotel. Two blocks from timesquare!! Subway was right by the hotel. The food there was excellent!
4 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Frantz
This hotel was phenomenal. After we were denied a room in our usual hotel (Hilton Midtown) from a booking error, we were fortunate enough to obtain a room in the Intercontinental. I was a little skeptical about the accommodation since we'd never stayed there before, but I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel exceeded my expectations, and was far better than the Hilton. The location was an added benefit since we came to NYC to see the Cinderella play, because the hotel was located in the heart of the theater district.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Tina
Hotel check in was fast and friendly. We received and upgrade as well as complimentary snacks as an introduction to some services you can register for. great experience!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
B
"overnight stay"
Took my Daughter and her friend to NYC to a Broadway show and see some city sights. Hotel was great for location if Broadway and times square are your destination. Easy access to subway also. Room was very clean, comfortable, not too large but all we needed as we were there to take in the city, if you were going to spend your time in the room it might be a little cramped. Staff were well trained, friendly, helpful and courteous. Parking was right across the street and at $ 25 for 24 hrs with the motel validation was not bad at all for NYC
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
james
"They charged the brecfast fee in double"
Breakfast was included in the fee but Intercontinental charged to my credit card for it. I called to the Hotel acconting twice, but they do not take the phone. I left a message two times but NO responce, even though I left my cell phone number and email. I am very upset.
Great location and very nice facility. Would recommend it.
"Nice looking, but make you feel cheap."
Everything good except that for the price you would expect free Wifi. Also when you check out, the front desk asks about any food items they think you used (bottle water, snacks, etc.) since they have a weight sensor on the food tray and if you slightly move an item it sends a signal to the front desk computer. It just seems very petty for such an upscale hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"This Hotel is So BAD"
Just so BAD. The staff are so unfriendly. Do not stay here!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Overnight trip in NYC with family"
Check-in and check-out was very pleasant with Irene. She was friendly and professional. The room was perfect for a family of 4 with 2 small kids. The hotel was clean and quiet. No complaints! Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
jennifer
"Intercontinental Times Square - 5 Stars!"
I was very pleased with both the staff and the location of the hotel. The subway being right there is a big plus as well. As far as the room is concerned it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I do wish there was a mirror in the room itself as we were 3 people needing to do hair and makeup to go out and if one person is in the bathroom the other two had no choice but to wait. This delayed us every morning and evening. Also, there is no bathroom fan, which is a necessity. I like the glazed glass sliding door for the bathroom but it doesn't give you the proper amount of privacy when you're sharing the room with friends. The hotel itself is soundproofed well and you barely hear the street noise. Our room was facing the street overlooking the front door of the hotel. I love the powerful heaters built into the awning of the front entrance. Smokers don't have to freeze! All in all I was very pleased with my stay there and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Shirine
"Not as I have expected it"
The hotel is really nice and very well located but I was dissapointed by the service. NOT in line with other Intercontinental hotels around the world. Even as an Elite Gold member, the perks and service was not good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
The staff were amazing.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
SoapSox
"Bad service"
The hotel service is bad. One day I called the front desk for cleaning my room at around 10:00 am in the morning. When I came back at 3:00 pm my room is still a mess.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Friendly home away from home in Times Square"
Booked 3 nights at the Intercontinental Times Square for a private lounge/showroom popup for out-of-town customers. This is the 3rd time we've done it since 2012, and each time we've come away even more convinced that this property is the best for our purposes for a number of reasons: (1) THE STAFF is exceedingly pleasant and helpful in every way. I lost my parking ticket for the lot across the street and the hotel doorman didn't hesitate to walk with me to the parking lot to make sure I got my car with no additional expense or headache. NY gets such a bum rap for folks who are too hurried and short on patience. This property just makes feeling at home in the big city so easy because they make you feel like you're in good hands (special shout out to bellmen Elvis and Johanssen). (2) LOCATION is as great as it's going to be for a midtown Manhattan location. Far enough away from the tourist throngs that can run you right over, but a couple of blocks away from the heart of Times Square. If you are driving, it is a typically unclogged straight shot along 44th Street off the West Side Highway. Across the street from the neatest, most professional (and honest-- we forgot a laptop in the car and came back for it when we realized it an hour later and it was still there) parking garage that obviates the need for $65 hotel valet parking, and the hotel will validate your ticket for a discounted rates ($25 incl tax for overnight). And you're right on top of Shake Shack =)!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Stella
"Best Hotel in Times Square"
Excellent Hotel, great space in the bedroom, very diferent than others in the Times Square
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Benjamin
"Overnight stay in the theatre district"
The room was large , comfortable and clean. There was a slightly strange smell which might have been paint. Everything about this hotel was good except...... We were charged $107.00 for 2 breakfasts. After charging us a 20% service fee; they still left space for a tip. We did not notice that the service fee was included and ended up with a ridiculously expensive breakfast where we were even charged extra for our 2 cappuccinos.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
ewa
Great location! Comfortable room! New! I will stay there again next time in NY.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
renata
"Lovely, CLEAN hotel walking distance from Carnegie"
Pleasant checkin, helpful doorperson, tasty soup in lobby restaurant. clean, very well appointed gym. clean, lovely room. Reasonably priced....what else can I say? We will stay there again, should we need to be in the Times Square area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Dr. & Mrs M
"The hotel gets a 4,... this site gets a ZERO"
I give the hotel a 4,...gave it all 1s so maybe future customers will notice and be careful. I am a tall guy and I research and booked a deluxe KING SIZE BED ROOM. That is what the heading of the room still lists and thats why I paid extra for it. I check in and I am in a standard room with 2 double beds. Nothing the hotel could do about it. I check my receipt's fine print, and now my PAID FOR DELUXE KING BED ROOM, has become "preferences not guaranteed". You got me hotels.com. First and last time!! "Please note: Preferences and requests cannot be guaranteed. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges." The worst part is that the actual hotel had the room I booked at the same price. I chose to use hotels.com to accrue free night stays.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Carlos
"Not so Bad; Not that Good"
Generally a very nice experience, however, a cold breakfast and VERY limited buffet at $50+ per person is one I will not do again if I decide to stay in your property
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
SHARON
"Good experience!!!"
The hotel is better than you think, the staff are great, location is great. The cleanness is good but the bathroom need more attention.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
A
"WORST CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT EVER"
MY STAY WAS JUST OKAY NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT THE ROOM WAS JUST A ROOM AND NOTHING MORE THE CHECK IN STAFF RUDE AND NO LATE CHECK OUT OFFERED UPON MY REQUEST . I STAYED WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS AND WILL NEVER FORGET THIS HOTEL FOR THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. AND MOST CERTAINLY WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT AND NEVER RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE, AT THE PRICES I PAID THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN WIFI FREE
3 night trip Oct 12, 2014
MAHESH CHATLANI
"WIFI"
everything was perfect to me except the WIFI should be free and even when I went to the business centre I had to pay for it
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Hidden Gem in Times Square"
From the moment we walked in the front desk staff was friendly and happy to help!The rooms are very clean and beds so comfortable! Location is perfect for seeing a late show! Easy walk to 5th Avenue/Central Park! The entire staff specifically Margaret, Michelle, Shawn and Miguel in the AMAZING restaurant were so accommodating to my entire family but especially my 6yr old son. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"A Big Disappointment"
I would have never stayed at this hotel if I would have known the bell boys would not be helpful in obtaining a taxi. The service overall was more in line with a 3 star hotel. I stayed at the other Intercontinental hotel near Central Park and had much better service. I was very disappointed and would never stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Maureen
It is a good hotel in the heart of Manhatten. Times square and broadway theaters are walking distance.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
A
"Terrible location.... not very clean"
First let me acknowledge the doormen and valet men, the meet and greet gentleman were wonderful ! Extremely friendly polite charming. The reservation guest/ front desk was not much of anything . When we arrived to our floor (2pm-3pm)there were bags of dirty laundry everywhere. outside our door, next to our door, everywhere. Upon entering our room, it appeared clean but it was dusty and makeup mirror dusty & fingerprints. I located a maid on the floor and asked for a cleaner o I can clean mirror, ice bucket toilet seat.. not something I want to do when spending that much money at a 4 &1/2 star hotel. would not stay here again nor would I recommend to anyone . :-(
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Great location...nestled b/w the theatre district and Times Square.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"good location walking distance to times square"
I would grade it 3 out of 5 firstly when I checked in I purchased breakfast included in the room rate which was 40 usd extra on expedia site.on checking in I told the staff to please confirm that breakfast was included and and the guy said no it wasnot and I showed him my expedia reservation that clearly stated that it was included he rudely would not evan look at it and told me to call expedia and let them send the information to the hotel .I kindly asked him to take a copy of my print out and solve the issue which he again rudely replyed that he had nothing to do with expedia and it was my problem to call expedia and solve the issue .his attitude was very rude .I called expedia jack who checked my booking and told me it was included and called the hotel and solve the problem.to expect that kind of response from a five star hotel was unusual . anyway the breakfast was very simple and nowhere up to standard to 5 stars so I recomond everybody not to book with breakfast at this hotel
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
salah
"Reliable and good"
The hotel is great, as expected from InterContinental. The fitness center is particularly nice
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Drew
"NO hotel deserves 4.5 Stars w/o FREE wi-fi"
in 2014 -- NO hotel deserves ANY stars if they charge for in-room Wi-fi…I paid $300 for 1 night at this Intercontinental hotel -- supposedly one of the best in the world -- and they wanted to nickel and dime me for another $15 for in-room wi-fi. In the lobby it is free…around the corner there are 20 locations with FREE wi-fi connectivity…somebody tell these arrogant fools that this is now a new century and we don't put up with this stupidity.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great Place for a NY Experience!"
The location is perfect if you like the city or you want to feel how its like to live in the big apple. The hotel rooms and facilities are great. I had a good stay there.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Easy to get to"
Everything was great except we we're put into a room with 2 double beds. We had requested a king (not guaranteed) but arrive rat 8:00pm so we we're put into a room with smaller beds. My husband is 6'4"!!!!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Good location, Marginal Hotel"
When we arrived at the hotel our room wasn't clean at all so they gave us another room and free breakfast the next day. The hotel staff were all very nice but the breakfast wasn't anything to brag about and had it not been free would have cost $60 for my daughter and I to eat which is just outrageous! The hotel has a central location which is nice but didn't feel safe. The elevators go down as soon as the first person gets to their floor which was very frustrating. This hotel is in need of a renovation, aside from the shower everything else looked outdated and dingy, I was very disappointed!
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Lauren11
Clean sleek hotel. Professional customer service. Fabulous views. Restaurant very good for dinner but only option for breakfast is a buffet which I would prefer to have a la carte options.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Kelley
"Couldn't expect less from this hotel... Great saty"
If you choose to pay for a hotel from this prestigious chain and in Times Square, you obviously expect great stuff, and in this case they didn't disapponit me. Great rooms, with all the necessary gadgets to make your stay comfortable and convenient in terms of business standards and also in case you're on holidays. Good internet connection and very spacious bathrooms as well.Service was quite good, too and they kept my bags upon check out, since I had a late flight. Location is quite good and there's a subway entrance 20 yards from the hotel's entrance. Would come back to the hotel! A few cons: Expensive Package handling (oredered a few things from Amazon), a bit slow check in process.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014