All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"nice hotel"
Walking distance to Times Square and Broadway theaters. Friendly staff. Comfy beds.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Close to Times Square"
Super nice and clean comfortable bed, just one issue no free wifi
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
dora
"Perfect!"
Very spacious, great room, clean and comfortable bed - great shower pressure very nice staff. A+
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"5 star hotel for 2 star price in Times Square"
Great value around Times Square. Two beds were difficult to find, but they were available here. Friendly staff, free drinks at the bar (as a welcoming gift). Nice amenities. Will stay here again for sure.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
The hotel is within a block of several theaters. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to be close to shows and within two blocks of Times Square. Parking is $35 night, which is good for the area.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Location attracted me to this Hotel!!"
The hotel is in a great location...which is very close to the Times Square...so you are close to the real action...however, the room which was given to me was on a lower floor with absolutely no view... I could see people working in the next building...and presume they could also see us in the room...if we forget to draw up the curtains.... rooms are average...however the real issue i faced was that the housekeeping used old mops to clean...and every time when the room was done the bathrooms had a very bad stink as if of dried sweat....had to almost empty my new perfume bottle during the stay. Other than the view and the bathroom issue the stay was just about ok..nothing really which can be stated as excellent or good. Will try and avoid this hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Sanjay
"Very convenient location."
Great and convenient location. I'm super picky and the room was extremely clean. Tub drain was clogged. I made a complaint but it was never resolved. We were on the 4th floor. Our window view was of a brick building. It was pretty ugly.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Julia
"Trip"
Amazing place! Super comfortable beds!
4 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Nice & convenience"
Good location & guve us chance to be very near to downtown activities
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
engr. nassir
Hard to beat for location near the theatre district and Times Square. My room facing 44th St. was quiet and comfortable, modern and clean. The entrance to the end St subway station is next to the hotel and Port Authority is 1 block south for easy access to airport shuttles. My only minor complaint was a key card with a mind of its own and the replacement card was only a little more reliable. But that won't keep me from coming back.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Good Hotel if you are staying in Times Square"
Great hotel and rooms but the only complaint I have is that the floor and sheets were damp. Concierge and check in employees were very nice. The hotel restaurant staff seemed very unfriendly and were not attending to their customers probably since 18% gratuity is included automatically on all orders. Great place to stay but stay away from the restaurant downstairs.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
My only complaint s that they could not give us the roll-away bed we requested because we'd reserved 2 double-beds, with which the roll=away would have been a code violation; I view this as Hotel.com's lapse, not the hotel's. Anyway they very kindly gave us a king bed with the roll-away at no extra charge. Discount on the parking garage, and free Sunday NY Times, were pleasant bonuses.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and the staff was pleasant and polite. I needed direction, the Bellhop was extremely helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Latanya
"Perfect NY location."
The Hotel is a perfect place to stay. 1 block from Time Square and hotel sits right in the middle of the Broadway Theaters. Very easy to get same day cheap tickets from the box offices that open in early am. Plenty of eateries located around this area. The 42nd Port Athority Subway stop is right next to the hotel. Many of the on and off bus tours are located very close by. We stayed in a corner room with great views of the street below. Bed was very comfortable. Could not hear noise from the street,we were on 14th floor. The hotel breakfast ( buffet) had everything imaginable on the buffet. Our booking included free breakfast so it was a great deal!! They did present bill after eating but did not show on hotel bill at check out so no gimmicks, it was free. We got free wifi by signing up for a points program at hotel fast and easy . Our room was larger than what I expected for a NY hotel so this was a plus. In the future we will use this hotel again. Great location, nice staff, great room and breakfast!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Teri
"GREAT TIME IN NY AT A GREAT HOTEL"
THE HOTEL WAS GREAT. VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED THERE WERE NICE AND VERY HELPFUL..I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN...ROOMS WERE VERY CLEAN AND THE LOCATION WAS PERFECT FOR OUR FAMILY...
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
LINDA
"Great location!"
Our stay at the Intercontinental was terrific. We booked multiple rooms over a 5 day period and were attending NYMF. The price was reasonable, the rooms were clean and comfortable and roomier than most NYC hotels! The location was convenient and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Stayed for family vacation- very nice would recommend
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great choice!"
Excellent staff. Very friendly and accommodating. We were upgraded to a corner room and they sent up fruit, nuts, chocolate & champagne complementary for a special occasion we were celebrating. They went above and beyond without us asking at all and made our trip memorable. Thank you!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Allison
Very well located hotel... A block away from Times Square.. Very nice
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"10 years"
10th year anniversary
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Maria
"Nice hotel close to time square"
Enjoyed the stay. Convenient to all the amenities.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Guru
"Great location!!!"
Very friendly staff with a great location. Just a couple blocks from Times Square gives you a little buffer from the madness. Theaters close by with a lot of dining options. Shake Shack in the ground level of the building.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Disappointing"
The hotel is in a great location particularly if you are a Broadway fan and the Todd English restaurant on property is very nice. We, however, had a room maintenance issue that completely ruined our experience. Their staff accused us of being responsible for the problem and were initially not very accommodating about moving us to another room. During a four night stay, we had to occupy three different rooms. Unbelievable. For a newer property, the sleeping rooms are nothing special and the service levels left much to be desired. I travel to NYC often but cannot return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Mitch
"Only 1 complaint!"
Loved everything about the Intercontinental. We spent three days in NYC and saw and did many things including: visited the 911 Museum and Memorial, Little Italy, Times Square shops and restaurants, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, a Broadway play, Good Morning America, a guided bus tour, a Mets game and a Yankees game! The hotel was VERY close to the Times Square/Broadway activities, and to subway that took us to the other activities. The staff was welcoming and very helpful and friendly, the hotel rooms were clean; the bathroom was large and had a huge shower with rain shower option. The ONLY complaint I have is that the mattress was way too soft! This fact alone may hinder me from staying there again. :-(
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jo Ann
Overall, it was a very good experience. Got to stay in a room on a high floor so got a view of the city. Coffee was provided in the room but the coffee cups were dirty. Coffee maker was clogged. That was the only downfall. Otherwise, I enjoyed our stay there. We stayed for 7 days.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location, just one block from Times Square. New and clean. A bit disappointed that we recieved a room facing another building in 4th floor and no view at all.
5 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
"Excellent hotel. Really nice and clean. Good room."
The hotel has a very good location. Near Times Square but not in the middle of the noise. The best breakfast buffet ever!!!!! Nice lounge with live music at night, and good drinks and small plates. Irene, at the fornt desk, is a very nice person and was able to help us with a minor inconvenient. Good for her! Will be back at this hotel every time we visit NYC
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
H.M.
"Great hotel, great location"
Family vacation in NYC and the kids loved the hotel, especially the shower. Very close to Times Square but the room was quiet. The breakfast prices were kind of high so we passed in favor of several local eateries. Staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. Parking was cheaper than expected (across the street). A little expensive overall but we're talking the heart of the theater district in New York City. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great Place"
I moved to this hotel after having an unpleasant experience at another. This hotel was everything the website stated, the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The hotel was clean and modern, I couldn't ask for more I was very happy with my choice to move hotels. Location is great too! It was everything I expected from a 4 star hotel.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
SBN
Combined a quick meeting with a weekend girls getaway. Had a wonderful stay- concierge and instant assistant were FANTASTIC!
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Nichole
"Great weekend"
Great weekend. My favorite hotel in New York. Shake shack next door!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
david
"Awesome location"
Beautiful hotel. Corner room overlooking the Hudson. A+ Service. Bellman named Santiago was very helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Geoffrey
"Couples getaway"
Loved it. Great place to stay.
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Seth
The hotel is great but I wasn't able to sleep during the night because of the noise coming from the street. For some reason the windows doesn't keep the room quiet.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Internet not included"
Internet was not included, and every time I logged on the system asked me to authorize another $15 charge. When I objected to management, they did eventually waive the fees (because I had joined the loyalty program), and their repeated demand for $15 payment was apparently just a system glitch. But why should I have to face a bill adjustment dispute when checking out? Red Roof Inn had free internet years ago. Why is Intercontinental so far behind?
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Offline
"new York visit"
had a wonderful 5 days in new York with daughter and granddaughters - the InterContinental is the perfect hotel if you are visiting broadway and times square. central location, great staff and very nice rooms.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
On the water
"Nice hotel with a great location"
A nice hotel with a great location. Staff were friendly and the buffet breakfast was great. One of the nicer hotels to stay in New York
Other trip May 31, 2015
Riyaz
"Great location! Walking distance to time square"
When I checked in they did not tell me I can sign up for the rewards program to get free wifi, I learned that last day I was there! And do not take the Town car to anywhere it is a rip off!
sheri from CA
"Nice hotel. Time Square location isn't ideal."
Perfectly nice, functional hotel. Nothing extra. Seems to cater mostly to tourists--not too shocking given the location.
Alex
"Very close to Times Square"
Excellent hotel. Upgraded my room to very spacious , comfortable , luxurious and high floor. It is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at in my life.
Ada
Very good experience. Seems to cater to business traveler as opposed to family travelers.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Good location, good management, I like every Thing
Other trip May 29, 2015
Mohammad
"Great location, very comfortable hotel."
So glad we found this place on Hotels.com it was in the best location that is a few minutes walk to Times Square. The hotel was very nice inside, the bed was comfortable, loved the shower, the view wasn't great but can't complain. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Next time in NYC we will for sure come back to stay here.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Comfort beds and good location"
We dont have water welcome and i get bottle of water it price 12 USD it very expensive
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Omran
"nice hotel close to the teathers"
everyting perfect. hotel is close to main attractions.
Other trip May 21, 2015
allan
"Could say the worst staff ever!!"
This hotel has an excellent unique location, however they have many negatives, i'll go through some of them: 1- At the check in time, the receptionests know the that they have many rooms with a good view and at high floor ready for use, however the are hiding them telling there is nothing ready and make you wait for the rooms that will be ready at a late time and the ones available at a low floor with the worst view! 2- When you call the extension Zero requesting a comb or a weight scale, immeditely say they don't have, while when i talked directly to one of the housekeeing staff, they immediately brought both to me!! 3- A receptionest and a lady at extension Zero, and at different times, both confirmed to me that they have empty boxes that i could use for my extra luggage, and promised to send to my room, i have checked out with nothing! 4- They take a deposit of 25$ to give you an umbrella to use whilst raining, and discourage the groups of 2 to take more than one umbrella. *Overall i didn't feel i was staying at the Intercont., completely dissappointed.
Other trip May 21, 2015
traveler
"Wow. These guys are good !!"
Great Hotel, Great Service, Great Restaurant and Location. Robin Scottsdale Luxury Stay
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Robin
"Perfect situation in Manhattan"
Clean hotel and very comfortable bed ; we will definitely come back to the Intercontinental Times Square at the time of our next stay in Manhattan.
Other trip May 19, 2015
G&G
"Hotel is in a great location"
Very nice curbside staff, especially Jeff! They were all very helpful.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Nice hotel. Great location."
Nicely designed hotel with a great location to Times Square and the theater district. Small room but a very comfortable bed and large shower. Customer service was spotty. Front desk was not friendly or helpful but the concierge was very friendly and provided great information. The bar was a similar experience. One night the server was great. The next she was MIA. Very small health club.
Other trip May 17, 2015