All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here17710 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice hotel but over priced."
This is a very nice hotel. Only a few years old. However they are clearly over pricing due to the town its located in. $210 a night plus taxes and fees for two queen beds in a hotel that would be half the price 5 miles inland. No small refrigerator included in this average size room at this price? Ridiculous! We decided to stay in town one more night. No rooms at this hotel avail. Left and went to the La Quinta two miles west. $138 for the night. Fridge and microwave in room. Room just as nice. $210 ON the beach is one thing. $210 a mile inland is a soaking.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
If you don't mind not being on the beach, it's a great place to stay. I have no real complaints. The hotel is in a good location and the facility is kept neat and clean. If I had a comment, it would be to clean the back of the bathroom door and door frame a little better.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
It was terrible! very dirty! dirty! Would not recommend this hotel to anybody.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Generic place."
A generic kind of hotel - decent service, decent room/decor, decent breakfast, etc. I guess the price based on where it is vs what you get for it.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
glEnn
"Just "ok""
We decided to take a last minute trip to PCB. This was one of the only rooms left in the area so we booked it. For $139/night, I was expecting a little more. We stayed in room 406. The bed my son and nephew slept in seemed to be fine...not top line but I guess its what I expected. The bed my husband and I slept in was awful. It had an indentation in the middle of the bed, like an 8 year old mattress. It was permanently dented. I did not sleep well those two nights. The pillows were small and not fluffy at all. The shower head in the bathroom was jiggling and not secured in place. I'm not a complainer, but like I said, I expected a little better for the price paid. Wait....the continental breakfast. There was one poor lady working the busy Saturday morning by herself. She was pleasant as people continually had to tell her more milk was needed, or that the juice machine was empty. They had (2) waffle makers. One worked fine, the other had a hand-written note that said, "Don't wait until the beep to flip, it may burn." Can you say "tacky." Surely, they can afford a waffle maker that works. My nephew eats everything, but even he said the options were few and that it was nasty. I stuck with a basic bagel, a yogurt, and a banana. The line was wrapped around the tiny dining area. I really think they can do better in a few areas.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tiffany
Average 2-2.5 star hotel. Best available on the far west end of PCB. Close to Pier Park and 5 minutes from the beach. Worth the discounted price I paid. No problem staying there again.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Inexpensive but moldy!"
The hotel is inexpensive and served its purpose for my business trip; But there's was a damp moldy odor in the room. The bathroom had a considerable amount of mildew growing around the tub/shower area. From the looks of it the mold has been there for quite a while as its working its way through the sheetrock by the tub and has turned the area dark green to black.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
HM
It was great the rooms were very nice it was close to everything but far enough that you could sleep good at night with out noise plus they allow pets and there breakfast is delicious and the staff was super nice I would recommend this hotel to anyone thanks for a wonderful stay
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Stephanie Haney
The hotel and staff was nice but I have stayed in better hotels. The beds were not very comfortable because of the hard mattresses and flat pillows. There was nothing surrounding the hotel, so it's not in walking distance to anything which was disappointing.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
I was traveling for business, and it was in a very convenient location. Breakfast was good; I was surprised it included hot items as well as the standard bagels/cereal/fruit. I used the gym, which was small, but it had an elliptical, treadmill, bike, and weights.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Katie
"Good but not great"
Staff was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. As for the room .. there was rust on the bathroom door frame, dust was thick on the bulbs in the lights, and the room had a funky smell. The air conditioner would not get the humidity out of the room, after being there for 5 days everything we owned was damp.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Probably wouldn't go back"
Checked in late, first room had not been cleaned from previous guest. Second room was better but had a roach fall on me in restroom
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
casey
"Not doing that again"
Room was musty, damp and stinky. They charged a deposit of $220 we still, 5 days later has not refunded to our card, and it should have only been $100. The wifi didn't work and had to be reset. Waaaaaaaaaay far from pier park but advertised as la Quinta pier park. Seemed understaffed, always a line at the desk, workers always seem overwhelmed. Brought the issue of the $220 deposit to the attention right away, she told me a manager would get back to me. I came back to the desk, she assured me the charge would be released upon check out, so we left, well, it is still there. I will not stay and I will not use hotels.com again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Angela
"Business And Family Trip"
The hotel staff was far the best I have ever encountered. My family enjoyed the breakfast every morning. The hotel was quiet, even with several groups of high school and college students staying. Very convienent to shopping and walking distance to the beach. The hote rooml could have been a bit cleaner for the price.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Beach Mom
Stayed there one night, 06/04/14, the room was very nice and the staff (cannot remember desk clerk's name) was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
D. Busse
"close to airport"
OK
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
DW
"Great stay, minutes from the beach"
Nice hotel. Very clean. Nice rooms. Mattress was a little hard. Pet friendly. Staff wasn't super helpful when I asked for local recommendations, but other than that everything was perfect.
4 night family trip May 26, 2014
The only complaint I have is a broken hair dryer, weak shower head, and some mold in the bathroom. The outdoor pool was very clean and the location was nice.
Other trip May 30, 2014
sandy
"Great value"
As a business traveler through the greater Panama City Beach area you are always concerned about noise, traffic and location. This well-managed hotel is conveniently located to the Pier Park area, but far enough away to not be bothered by the hectic pace of the area. My room was very clean, the public areas were well maintained. Wi-fi, AC, lights all worked well.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
JB
"Average Hotel"
Average hotel. The daytime hotel staff was fine, but the evening/night hotel staff was excellent and very willing to help. The room was clean. The continental breakfast was fine. Overall it everything was ok. I could stay there again, but may try somewhere else next time.
Other trip May 1, 2014
RB
Blocked 7 rooms for a wedding party. No major issues. Rooms were nice and clean. Friendly service. Close to everything.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
DT
"Smell in hall"
It was a decent hotel but the smell on the third floor when you get off the elevator was something I couldn't identify and barely stomach. Combination of mold, mildew and vomit. Thankfully it wasn't in the room or I would have left.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
steve
"Worked for a quick stop over"
My family of five needed a place to stay for two nights. This worked fine for us. The positives: exceptional staff (from front desk, to breakfast hostess, to maid service, all were friendly and helpful), within driving distance to a public beach, easy to find, solid breakfast, quiet location, safe parking lot, fair price. The negatives: Dogs! - this is a pet friendly hotel and it showed - dog mess on the grounds, dogs yapping everywhere and the smell of dogs in the air (nothing against dogs...I love dogs...i just clean up after mine and, like children, keep them quiet around strangers). Also our bathroom reeked of urine, even after two days it had not dissipated. I think this was a plumbing issue, not a cleaning issue. Overall a perfectly fine place to stay a few nights if passing thru, but maybe not the best for a family beach vacation lasting more than a few days.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very nice place to stay for a night"
Very clean hotel for a reasonable rate. The third shift girl at the front counter was a bit short with us, but overall experience was great. The rooms looked like they were just renovated (April 2014) and the breakfast was delicious. It's about a 5 minute ride to the Panama City Beach areas so staying here for a night wasn't a problem for us.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Leo M
"Great hotel if you are traveling with pets"
Hotel and room were clean and comfortable. Nice walking area for dogs. I was traveling with my daughter and her two poodles and this hotel was within 5 minutes of the beach but away from the traffic and noise. Walking area was nice although some pet owners did not follow the rules and clean up after their animals. Staff were friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Brenda Pond
"Nice hotel away from the beach."
Nice hotel. Overall the room was nice and clean. The bathroom sink had toothpaste in it and the tile floors were sticky, but the sheets were clean! It is down the road from pier park, but not walking distance to the beach. We only stayed one night and had no issues.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Blake
"Nice Stay"
The place is clean, staff friendly an over all good. The maid forgot to clean the coffee pot and the "eggs" at breakfast were strange. They were round yellow disc. The sausage was very good and over all good breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2014
TR
My hairdryer didn't work and when I asked for a new one they said they didn't have any. I never got to fix my hair for our family pictures. Also it would have been nice to have a couple more washer and dryers
4 night trip Apr 3, 2014
jennifer
"Clean hotel, quiet, not walking distance to beach."
The rooms are nice and clean, the hotel is well maintained. I rated this a solid 4 because of a couple things, nothing major. The wireless internet was very unreliable and kept dropping connection. One of the front desk clerks was rude to my 6 year old daughter when she turned in a room key we found. The breakfast was...interesting, flat round eggs. The beach is not in sight at all, definitely not walking distance. Otherwise, the bed was comfy, the room was very clean, no strange smells or anything. I would stay here again, but just know that you would need a car to get to the beach and to Pier Park shopping mall.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Pamela
"It was ok"
I didn't like the fact they didn't tell us ahead of time there was a $200 deposit to stay there at the time I didn't know til I arrived..
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Spring Break in Panama city... and needed a room"
Needed a place to stay while some repairs were being made o my beach house. Not the best time to need a place to stay. A little noisy a little disheveled and about double the normal rate... but likely quiet , clean, and cheap compared to any other spot in the community this time of year
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"It's ok"
When they hold your card for insurance purpose it's 200 and takes several days to go back on your act
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
april
It was clean, breakfast was great. They still haven't returned my deposit back to my credit card and it's been about 4 days but beyond that, I had a great experience.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
Alyssa
"Great hotel,but..."
The hotel and staff were fine, but the room next door was occupied by "spring breakers" . They were very loud until the night manager advised them for a third time to quiet down as it was now 1:30am. We did not get much sleep. Just be aware when you travel during this time period.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice place to stay for the money."
The add seems like it is real close to pier park but it is a solid 3 miles. Other than that all was as advertised. Great Breakfast, very clean, the lady that works the breakfast area take real pride in her work. We stayed on the pet friendly floor and the room was very clean. We enjoyed the facilities. Nice walking area out and around the hotel not very built up yet. They recommended Salty Sue's for Dinner and it was Good also.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"They allow dogs!"
I didn't bring my dog but they allow dogs in the hotel, even big dogs. As a big (huge really) dog owner I appreciate a place that allows big dogs. Now to the hotel; the bed was very comfortable, the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful and the shower had plenty of hot water. The place was clean and the breakfast was "hotel good". I wish hotels would have fruit salad instead of waffles or at least with the waffles. The only thing that marred the visit was some man screaming at his dog in the middle of the night and waking me so I could not go back to sleep. Remember people, don't leave your animals alone for all time in unfamilar places. They will eat the furniture.
7 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Dyan Richardson
"nice stay"
A decent hotel at a decent price. No complaints.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Horrible experience on Valentine's Day"
Bathrooms were nasty with filthy toilets from previous guest bathroom mirror had previous peoples spit and toothpaste on them and the faucet.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"NICE PET FRIENDLY HOTEL"
Enjoyed our stay here. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was very friendly. The only thing I would suggest is that put a few signs up telling people to pick up behind their dogs. Maybe a few more places with bag dispensers to incourage it. You definitley have to look where you step outside.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Nice for Pets"
Excellent hotel for travelers with pets. Nice areas to walk the dogs. Close to Pier Park. Nice quiet area.
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2014
Easy check in and very convenient location.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"A solid hotel for the price."
The hotel is pretty new, and the rooms reflected this. No frills, the room was well laid out and was quiet. I didn't use the fridge or microwave, but both looked new and functional. The staff was friendly and attentive. The breakfast was the usual fare, cereal, waffles, etc. I would go back if I needed to stay in PCB near the airport.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
Flynmonkey5
"good stay close to the peir point"
Great rates!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Tommy
"Reasonable Hotel - Close to beaches"
We liked this hotel. It was clean and quiet, and the rate was very reasonable. We were staying for the Ironman Triathlon, and would stay there again. It was quite a ways from where the Ironman was held, and is located on the back beach road, so has no view, but we wanted something away from the center of Ironman, so this fit the bill well. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast each morning wasn't very much, but I didn't really expect a lot, so that was ok.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"Great place off the beach"
Nice staff, nice place, refreshing breakfast, easy to find, family and pet friendly for those who are bringing a crowd. This one is worth a consideration in your selection.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
R Love
"Clerk at front very nice..."
Not enough characters in #2 question..... as I was saying the front clerk was very polite and understanding when I showed disappointed by not having ocean front view, which I was told that when I booked. But making the best of it with 3 boys.....all been told we were ocean front.....the pool was a good hit by boys. The grounds were clean, even with the fact pets were everywhere...that is good because pets are family. the breakfast had many choices and tasty.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Not what we had hoped for."
From the top. Our reservation was for one king size bed. Our room had two queens. The carpet was poorly vacuumed, tiny shampoo was half full, coffee maker had old grinds in the basket and the bathroom had unfinished drywall repairs. The toilet was not properly attached to the floor and rocked when I leaned over. The room had unrepaired drywall damage on the exterior wall. The mattresses' were below average and the springs made noise. The refrigerator compressor was annoying as well. On day one we did not receive maid service. We requested clean towels, coffee and toiletries be sent up. We had to get them from the front desk our selves. Front desk claimed that our room had the do not disturb sing on the door hence no maid service. We left the hotel at 10:30 AM. House keeping was in the hall and saw us leave. We removed the sign prior to leaving. Over all the staff was friendly and the public areas looked good. We used to stay at LaQuinta until the quality went down hill years ago. We switched to Holiday Inn Express and have never had a bad experience there. I decided to give the new LaQuinta a try. It was a mistake.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Stephen
"Hotel close to Pier Park"
Descent hotel. Was listed as the nicer of the two LaQuinta Inn properties in Panama Beach City but a 20 minute drive to charter boats at lower Laguna- the reason for our trip.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Renee
"A pig with lipstick is still a pig."
The outside of the property was great. However the inside was horrible. We actually had some kind go of mystery slime coming down from the ceiling. Holes in blankets. As well as stains. Will never be staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Joshua
"close to many lovely areas to visit"
We were only there two nights and the room was clean and comfortable. Also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Very good coffee. We would not hesitate to stay again on a return trip.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013