All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
17710 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"It wasn't all that."
I mean the hotel is ok even if dogs are allowed I didn't hear them at all. The rooms are quite small. But the first thing I smelled when I entered the room was urine. I guess the rooms where cleaned without any chemicals or have a glade spray... They where clean but, they could of used at least pinesol... Any way, the weather was great but the pool was cold. And jacuzzi was not as hot... The location is kind of close to my favorite spot in the beach. The food was ok, same as the others... The parking is secure. The people in the front desk attended you at the moment. Oh and the wifi didn't work!? Was it because they forgot to put it on or what! It kept saying error unavailable ..... I think next time I'm just going to arrive at the beach and just pay cash in the spot, and at a better place and right in front of my favorite spot... We all get different experiences so I'm not going to say don't go. I'm just saying what I saw.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Overall I was satisfied with the hotel but I must admit that the walls are a little thin. There was a little dog in the room next to me that was barking all night and no one seemed to do anything about it. The hotel was very clean and the room was nice. The location is off the main beach front road but it's tucked into a quiet area.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Nick S
"Close to Aquatic Center"
When we first checked in, we were taken aback by the front desk young lady. We could barely hear her speak, her hair was down in her face and she was kind of snotty. But the rest of the staff was great. The woman who ran the continental breakfast area is a rock star. She really kept everything well stocked and clean. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Just ok"
It was a comfortable and clean hotel, but I did not like the service at the front desk very much. They did not make you feel welcome, at all. They made me feel as if they were doing a favor to me for letting me stay there. When I checked out I asked them to put my company's name in the receipt instead of mine, they wouldn't do that or at least try. I travel a lot, and what I most appreciate is a place that makes me feel at home away from home. I always stay at Marriott, but there in Panama City it was too far from where I needed it to be, so I give this hotel a try, but I wont go back there.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Liz
"Great hotel near pier park"
Near all attractions! An added bonus was the great breakfast and the key card had an advertisement for Salty Sues, a nice restaurant with good food!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Deneice
"Serves its purpose"
Served its purpose. Few hiccups though. The first night we had no hot water in the shower so it was a tough ice cold shower but it was late and maintenance guys were already gone. Next day it was fixed. The place could use some renovating. Mildew around shower base and tile. Other than that its what you pay for.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Henri M
"Clean the carpet"
Good hotel for business travelers but the room had a stale smell, probably housekeeping needs to powder/disinfect and vacuum the carpet between carpet cleaning.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Close to Pier Park"
Nice hotel but not within walking distance of the beach.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Super nice, SUPER pet friendly"
Very nice room. No pet fee! Had a great greenway/trail on property to walk the dog. Bed was ok comfortable, not the best ever, but I would definitely stay at this property again.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Stacey
"good except breakfast"
Everything was good from the service, location, and rooms...the only problem was that we couldn't eat breakfast downstairs because there weren't enough tables and with kids it was a hassle taking the food upstairs and make round trips to get more food
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
adriana
Very nice hotel but was not on the beach as it stated when booked online .
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Convenient to shopping outlets"
Convenient, Expensive, Room felt fair but could have been better. overall okay
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
OUTGOING
"Great price but disapointing at the pool"
The desk clerk was very friendly and our room was o.k. , but the AC was realy and the filter was dirty, but nothing was as bad as the pool situation. ther where some guest (About 15 people) with an RV at the back of the Hotel ( I mean it's no Camp ground). They eating Dinner all together at the pool ( It's a sign at the pool its forbidden), jumped in clothes in the pool and and make a mess. I try to go to the pool but it was not possible and not clean any more. I want to relax but it was just disapointing.I think I never will stay in a La Quinta, sorry.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Hotel is so so..."
Customer service was good. Cleaniness of the rooms needed to be better (food under edges of bed). One room smelled like sweaty feet. The bathroom was moldy and the paint was coming off due to what looked like a leak of some kind in the ceiling and around the shower base. Not as close to attractions, restaraunts etc..as specified in add. Overall it was a so so room minus the really nice receptionists.. Probably wont be staying here again.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Pretty nice stay but away from the beach"
Considering we visit PCB every year, this was an extra mini-vacay. The hotel is newer and in nice condition and the price was pretty fair. It's a few miles from the beach and Pier Park, but it was peaceful and had nice accommodations. I would recommend it if you're not interested in the beach or the main strip.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Mandy
"Nice stay within a mile to the beach"
Enjoyed our stay. The desk clerk was very friendly and our room was comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
great hotel,would stay here again
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
wanda
"2 nights"
If you are traveling with dogs, this hotel is great! No extra fee and there is a dog walk trail with bags provided. Nice touch. We did the King with sofa bed...the sofa bed was awful..springs coming out of mattress. There seemed to always be an issue with the room key at the side doors. Mechanism failed often. Resulting in a walk around the building. No towels at the pool. Asked for an extra blanket (to help with the springs in the sofa bed) was ignored by front desk person who took care of someone/something else while i was standing there. Big bathrooms,nicely painted.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
dnsranch
Desk people were uncooperative and unfriendly.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice hotel but over priced."
This is a very nice hotel. Only a few years old. However they are clearly over pricing due to the town its located in. $210 a night plus taxes and fees for two queen beds in a hotel that would be half the price 5 miles inland. No small refrigerator included in this average size room at this price? Ridiculous! We decided to stay in town one more night. No rooms at this hotel avail. Left and went to the La Quinta two miles west. $138 for the night. Fridge and microwave in room. Room just as nice. $210 ON the beach is one thing. $210 a mile inland is a soaking.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
If you don't mind not being on the beach, it's a great place to stay. I have no real complaints. The hotel is in a good location and the facility is kept neat and clean. If I had a comment, it would be to clean the back of the bathroom door and door frame a little better.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
It was terrible! very dirty! dirty! Would not recommend this hotel to anybody.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Generic place."
A generic kind of hotel - decent service, decent room/decor, decent breakfast, etc. I guess the price based on where it is vs what you get for it.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
glEnn
"Just "ok""
We decided to take a last minute trip to PCB. This was one of the only rooms left in the area so we booked it. For $139/night, I was expecting a little more. We stayed in room 406. The bed my son and nephew slept in seemed to be fine...not top line but I guess its what I expected. The bed my husband and I slept in was awful. It had an indentation in the middle of the bed, like an 8 year old mattress. It was permanently dented. I did not sleep well those two nights. The pillows were small and not fluffy at all. The shower head in the bathroom was jiggling and not secured in place. I'm not a complainer, but like I said, I expected a little better for the price paid. Wait....the continental breakfast. There was one poor lady working the busy Saturday morning by herself. She was pleasant as people continually had to tell her more milk was needed, or that the juice machine was empty. They had (2) waffle makers. One worked fine, the other had a hand-written note that said, "Don't wait until the beep to flip, it may burn." Can you say "tacky." Surely, they can afford a waffle maker that works. My nephew eats everything, but even he said the options were few and that it was nasty. I stuck with a basic bagel, a yogurt, and a banana. The line was wrapped around the tiny dining area. I really think they can do better in a few areas.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tiffany
Average 2-2.5 star hotel. Best available on the far west end of PCB. Close to Pier Park and 5 minutes from the beach. Worth the discounted price I paid. No problem staying there again.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Inexpensive but moldy!"
The hotel is inexpensive and served its purpose for my business trip; But there's was a damp moldy odor in the room. The bathroom had a considerable amount of mildew growing around the tub/shower area. From the looks of it the mold has been there for quite a while as its working its way through the sheetrock by the tub and has turned the area dark green to black.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
HM
It was great the rooms were very nice it was close to everything but far enough that you could sleep good at night with out noise plus they allow pets and there breakfast is delicious and the staff was super nice I would recommend this hotel to anyone thanks for a wonderful stay
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Stephanie Haney
The hotel and staff was nice but I have stayed in better hotels. The beds were not very comfortable because of the hard mattresses and flat pillows. There was nothing surrounding the hotel, so it's not in walking distance to anything which was disappointing.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
I was traveling for business, and it was in a very convenient location. Breakfast was good; I was surprised it included hot items as well as the standard bagels/cereal/fruit. I used the gym, which was small, but it had an elliptical, treadmill, bike, and weights.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Katie
"Good but not great"
Staff was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. As for the room .. there was rust on the bathroom door frame, dust was thick on the bulbs in the lights, and the room had a funky smell. The air conditioner would not get the humidity out of the room, after being there for 5 days everything we owned was damp.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Probably wouldn't go back"
Checked in late, first room had not been cleaned from previous guest. Second room was better but had a roach fall on me in restroom
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
casey
"Not doing that again"
Room was musty, damp and stinky. They charged a deposit of $220 we still, 5 days later has not refunded to our card, and it should have only been $100. The wifi didn't work and had to be reset. Waaaaaaaaaay far from pier park but advertised as la Quinta pier park. Seemed understaffed, always a line at the desk, workers always seem overwhelmed. Brought the issue of the $220 deposit to the attention right away, she told me a manager would get back to me. I came back to the desk, she assured me the charge would be released upon check out, so we left, well, it is still there. I will not stay and I will not use hotels.com again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Angela
"Business And Family Trip"
The hotel staff was far the best I have ever encountered. My family enjoyed the breakfast every morning. The hotel was quiet, even with several groups of high school and college students staying. Very convienent to shopping and walking distance to the beach. The hote rooml could have been a bit cleaner for the price.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Beach Mom
Stayed there one night, 06/04/14, the room was very nice and the staff (cannot remember desk clerk's name) was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
D. Busse
"close to airport"
OK
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
DW
"Great stay, minutes from the beach"
Nice hotel. Very clean. Nice rooms. Mattress was a little hard. Pet friendly. Staff wasn't super helpful when I asked for local recommendations, but other than that everything was perfect.
4 night family trip May 26, 2014
The only complaint I have is a broken hair dryer, weak shower head, and some mold in the bathroom. The outdoor pool was very clean and the location was nice.
Other trip May 30, 2014
sandy
"Great value"
As a business traveler through the greater Panama City Beach area you are always concerned about noise, traffic and location. This well-managed hotel is conveniently located to the Pier Park area, but far enough away to not be bothered by the hectic pace of the area. My room was very clean, the public areas were well maintained. Wi-fi, AC, lights all worked well.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
JB
"Average Hotel"
Average hotel. The daytime hotel staff was fine, but the evening/night hotel staff was excellent and very willing to help. The room was clean. The continental breakfast was fine. Overall it everything was ok. I could stay there again, but may try somewhere else next time.
Other trip May 1, 2014
RB
Blocked 7 rooms for a wedding party. No major issues. Rooms were nice and clean. Friendly service. Close to everything.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
DT
"Smell in hall"
It was a decent hotel but the smell on the third floor when you get off the elevator was something I couldn't identify and barely stomach. Combination of mold, mildew and vomit. Thankfully it wasn't in the room or I would have left.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
steve
"Worked for a quick stop over"
My family of five needed a place to stay for two nights. This worked fine for us. The positives: exceptional staff (from front desk, to breakfast hostess, to maid service, all were friendly and helpful), within driving distance to a public beach, easy to find, solid breakfast, quiet location, safe parking lot, fair price. The negatives: Dogs! - this is a pet friendly hotel and it showed - dog mess on the grounds, dogs yapping everywhere and the smell of dogs in the air (nothing against dogs...I love dogs...i just clean up after mine and, like children, keep them quiet around strangers). Also our bathroom reeked of urine, even after two days it had not dissipated. I think this was a plumbing issue, not a cleaning issue. Overall a perfectly fine place to stay a few nights if passing thru, but maybe not the best for a family beach vacation lasting more than a few days.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very nice place to stay for a night"
Very clean hotel for a reasonable rate. The third shift girl at the front counter was a bit short with us, but overall experience was great. The rooms looked like they were just renovated (April 2014) and the breakfast was delicious. It's about a 5 minute ride to the Panama City Beach areas so staying here for a night wasn't a problem for us.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Leo M
"Great hotel if you are traveling with pets"
Hotel and room were clean and comfortable. Nice walking area for dogs. I was traveling with my daughter and her two poodles and this hotel was within 5 minutes of the beach but away from the traffic and noise. Walking area was nice although some pet owners did not follow the rules and clean up after their animals. Staff were friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Brenda Pond
"Nice hotel away from the beach."
Nice hotel. Overall the room was nice and clean. The bathroom sink had toothpaste in it and the tile floors were sticky, but the sheets were clean! It is down the road from pier park, but not walking distance to the beach. We only stayed one night and had no issues.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Blake
"Nice Stay"
The place is clean, staff friendly an over all good. The maid forgot to clean the coffee pot and the "eggs" at breakfast were strange. They were round yellow disc. The sausage was very good and over all good breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2014
TR
My hairdryer didn't work and when I asked for a new one they said they didn't have any. I never got to fix my hair for our family pictures. Also it would have been nice to have a couple more washer and dryers
4 night trip Apr 3, 2014
jennifer
"Clean hotel, quiet, not walking distance to beach."
The rooms are nice and clean, the hotel is well maintained. I rated this a solid 4 because of a couple things, nothing major. The wireless internet was very unreliable and kept dropping connection. One of the front desk clerks was rude to my 6 year old daughter when she turned in a room key we found. The breakfast was...interesting, flat round eggs. The beach is not in sight at all, definitely not walking distance. Otherwise, the bed was comfy, the room was very clean, no strange smells or anything. I would stay here again, but just know that you would need a car to get to the beach and to Pier Park shopping mall.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Pamela
"It was ok"
I didn't like the fact they didn't tell us ahead of time there was a $200 deposit to stay there at the time I didn't know til I arrived..
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Spring Break in Panama city... and needed a room"
Needed a place to stay while some repairs were being made o my beach house. Not the best time to need a place to stay. A little noisy a little disheveled and about double the normal rate... but likely quiet , clean, and cheap compared to any other spot in the community this time of year
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014