All hotels in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States of America
105 Wulfsohn Road, Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Very nice! I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Very nice
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Weekend Stay-cation"
This was a family get away with teenagers. We booked 2 rooms for 3 nights, not connecting but next to each other and that was fine. Comfortable pillows, nice linens, hard beds. Good but pricey breakfast in lobby, nothing fancy but convenient.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Christie
"Great ambience"
Everything was great! The room was nice and clean. The ambience is very relaxing.We had a fun and peaceful stay! We'll definitely recommend it!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Bernadeth
"No breakfast"
This was such a nice hotel and everything was very clean and modern the only thing that surprised me was there was no breakfast buffet. You could buy breakfast and coffee off the menu but it was a little pricey.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great Great Great!"
Great Hotel! Very clean, friendly staff and great location!! We will definitely stay again when we are in town.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jeremy
"Unusually nice hotel. Great stay."
There's a lot that could be said about this hotel. All of it positive. Beautiful hotel, beautiful rooms, nice view. This hotel is not your normal hotel. It's extraordinary and the rooms are very, very nice and clean.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Awesome staff"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Employees took a personal interest in our visit and helped us plan which activities were right for us during our stay. They even provided us with maps and ideas that made our trip extra fun.
6 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Carlos
"Awesome Stay"
Perfect spot in glenwood! Everything was so close by and the staff are super friendly
4 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Erika
Great time Friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great Location, Great Price"
There are many hotel options around Glenwood Springs, but this one was a great location with a great price. You can pay nearly double to be right across the street from the Glenwood Hot Springs, but there's truly no point. We know what to expect from Courtyard Marriott (nice large modern rooms, great customer service) and we were just down the street from downtown Glenwood Springs, near the hot springs, shops, restaurants, white water rafting and other activities. We were also right next door to Target and a large shopping center for those odds and ends you forgot to bring on your trip. Had a perfect stay - couldn't have asked for anything better!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Alexa
"Comfy and clean."
Great!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
lacey
"Aweful hospitality service"
Hotel Service was not very good. We had a bad coffee pot and asked if there was coffee in the lobby. We were advised only in the bistro for purchase. We asked for another coffee pot, and no one ever brought anything. I had to go in to the hall and ask a maid. Also, maid knocked on the door to clean the room at 8:30; even though checkout was at 12.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good stay"
Good view, clean friendly service, ample parking, not downtown, but close.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Vicki
"Nice on a rainy day!"
Pretty nice. As expected for this chain.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Danette
"Trip"
A little far from town if you take the train up and don't have a car. They could use a shuttle. Other than that the place was great.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Fantastic"
Everything about our stay was great. We will stay there again. We were just up for a few days to get away and go to the Hot Spring. We ate at Big Daddy's, that was also great. And crazy enough we got tires at Discount Tire while we were here. They were so nice and fantastic there too. What a great town.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Classy comfort"
I would've liked to have the A/C unit be able to run a constant fan. The silence allowed for us to hear doors closing and people walking through the hallway, so it would've been nice to be able to create white noise with a fan. I also didn't realize the bathroom didn't have a tub for bathing a child. It worked out fine though - she took her first shower! Marriott consistently provides clean rooms and excellent customer service.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good for family"
Good place, brought 3 kids and all was well. On down town side of bridge, no complaints.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Very nice place to stay. My kids and I loved it. The pool was great. The Fitness Room had nice equipment.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Always clean and comfortable"
We always stay here when we go to Glenwood Springs. It is very clean, quiet and comfy. The beds are great! I just wish the fan would stay on all night. I need background noise. It's also great that they have Starbucks in the lobby and decent food! They also have a wide variety of snacks available for everyone
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
mom and two kid
"Glenwood stay was pleasant. Nice and quiet."
Nice hotel. A little far away from downtown but I'd recommend it still.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
D Kevin
"Great Choice!"
Beautiful view and great walking distance from downtown.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Second time"
Second time we've stayed there and we'll probably do so again! It's sgetting popular though so you'd better make your reservation well in advance...
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Hotel close to the Hot Springs!"
Very nice place, wonderful greeting and exceptionally friendly and informed staff.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"our getaway"
Great weekend getaway. Close enough to everything we wanted but far enough away we felt we really alone
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
larry
"Noisy heating unit."
I stayed at this hotel many Times. It always comfortable and quiet, but this time heater unit was on all night and noisy.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Dongho
"Very enjoyable!"
We were very impressed with the staff! The lady at the front desk was amazing and we felt very welcome from the minute we checked in. The lobby area was wonderful as we had grandchildren come for the evening and they had plenty of room to relax and play games. The Bistro staff were great and so friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to all of my friends who plan on visiting Glenwood Springs.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great location and nice rooms."
Front desk was accomodating and very friendly. The maids were a bit noisy, chatting and laughing amongst themselves right outside my room but the rooms were updated, comfortable and a nice size.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Rachelle
"Enjoyable stay"
Room was clean and the hotel seemed new
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan
"Great place , great location"
Awesome
2 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"weekend get away."
Great service, very helpfull.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very nice...."
We will stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great for Weekend Getaway in Glenwood Springs"
Great weekend stay, with close proximity to hot pools. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Everything was excellent! Rooms are Awsome, only thing we found difficult was the hours of Starbucks and restaurant, not being open all day forced us to eat other places.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
This is a nice location for business or for pleasure. It is close to shops and downtown. There is a nice mountain bike trail immediately behind the hotel for those who want a good hike or bike workout. The Glenwood Springs Rec Center is right across the street.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Good experience for a weekend getaway to visit the hot springs. Very nice room; good privacy & comfort. Would return here for sure.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Guest Noise"
We were on the first floor near the main lobby. It was fine however who ever else was on the first floor as well was extremely rude allowing there children to run up and down the halls late in the evening and early in the morning. Very annoying when you are trying to relax and sleep. The room was also a little chilling upon entering.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Maria
"Above Average"
Some slight issues, but no huge problems.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Amelia
"Very nice hotel for a very nice price."
Very nice hotel for a very nice price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Maryna
"Everything and more we could hope for in a stay!"
It was quite wonderful as we made the trip with my daughter, her husband and their two young boys to celebrate our grandson's 7th birthday. I made a mistake when checking in. I thought the two rooms I booked were in my name - Whelan - and the nice lady at the counter said there was only 1 room under that name. I was quite upset as I knew I had booked 2 rooms. I had to pay $109 plus taxes, etc. to get another room. I then went to my room and pulled up the reservation to make sure I had, in fact booked 2 rooms and it did show that I had. I went back down to the desk and explained to the lady and showed her the reservation. She asked if both rooms were under my name and I said I thought so but perhaps the second one was under my son-in-law's name - Olofson - and it was booked that way. I was so terribly embarrassed and the lady at the desk had never run into this situation before so she really didn't know what to do. I was so upset because I really couldn't afford the extra that I had paid for the room and I started to cry. Netty was so kind and said she would check with her supervisor. She was able to cancel the room I paid for unnecessarily. Netty helped to make it the stay I had hoped for. There were also other staff who made our stay enjoyable:Sara in the Bistro was kind and hospitable the many times we were eating or relaxing in that area. Sally told us to let our grandsons get candy canes off the lobby Christmas tree and they LOVED that! Thank you!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
BRENDAJ
"Great hotel. Great comfort and great service."
Didn't want to wake up from the comfortable bed. I highly recommend this hotel ...
Jonathan
"Average, but not what I expected from Marriott"
This hotel was quite good enough for an overnight getaway... for the discount price. (Would've felt overcharged at the full price.) The room was quite pleasing to the eye and very comfortable. Little glitches like dresser drawers that stuck or were off the rollers; electrical outlets that didn't work in the desk lamp; an alarm clock that was hours off were annoying. Staff was never visible behind the desk (always in the back office.) Would stay here again... at the discounted rate.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
"Modern and clean"
This is the best hotel we've stayed at in Glenwood Springs, being fairly new and modern. This was off season, so traffic not bad compared to summer, but it is convenient and easy to get to downtown restaurants being on south side of I-70.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Kris
"Fun!"
Great accomidations for children, Loved the pool area!
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Alyssa
"Not bad for the price, good room, okay service."
Really enjoyed this place, except the kitchen hours are very limited. It seemed that every time we wanted to eat they were closed. Loved the room, and the service was generally okay.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good but expensive"
Went for a weekend getaway and had a great time. The hotel was very nice, but definitely targeted towards business people taking trips. There really were not complaints besides not having a continental breakfast. The bistro was expensive and we didn't really enjoy it.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
great room, great hotel, not so great beds :(
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"nice & clean"
great stop after flying in late to Eagle Mountain headed south of glenwood springs. enjoyed the bar for a night cap. will stay again. nice.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Jeromey
"Wonderful hotel"
Staff went above and beyond -- we hated to leave!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014