All hotels in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States of America
105 Wulfsohn Road, Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
"Always clean and comfortable"
We always stay here when we go to Glenwood Springs. It is very clean, quiet and comfy. The beds are great! I just wish the fan would stay on all night. I need background noise. It's also great that they have Starbucks in the lobby and decent food! They also have a wide variety of snacks available for everyone
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
mom and two kid
"Glenwood stay was pleasant. Nice and quiet."
Nice hotel. A little far away from downtown but I'd recommend it still.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
D Kevin
"Great Choice!"
Beautiful view and great walking distance from downtown.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Second time"
Second time we've stayed there and we'll probably do so again! It's sgetting popular though so you'd better make your reservation well in advance...
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Hotel close to the Hot Springs!"
Very nice place, wonderful greeting and exceptionally friendly and informed staff.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"our getaway"
Great weekend getaway. Close enough to everything we wanted but far enough away we felt we really alone
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
larry
"Noisy heating unit."
I stayed at this hotel many Times. It always comfortable and quiet, but this time heater unit was on all night and noisy.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Dongho
"Very enjoyable!"
We were very impressed with the staff! The lady at the front desk was amazing and we felt very welcome from the minute we checked in. The lobby area was wonderful as we had grandchildren come for the evening and they had plenty of room to relax and play games. The Bistro staff were great and so friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to all of my friends who plan on visiting Glenwood Springs.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great location and nice rooms."
Front desk was accomodating and very friendly. The maids were a bit noisy, chatting and laughing amongst themselves right outside my room but the rooms were updated, comfortable and a nice size.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Rachelle
"Enjoyable stay"
Room was clean and the hotel seemed new
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan
"Great place , great location"
Awesome
2 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"weekend get away."
Great service, very helpfull.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very nice...."
We will stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great for Weekend Getaway in Glenwood Springs"
Great weekend stay, with close proximity to hot pools. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Everything was excellent! Rooms are Awsome, only thing we found difficult was the hours of Starbucks and restaurant, not being open all day forced us to eat other places.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
This is a nice location for business or for pleasure. It is close to shops and downtown. There is a nice mountain bike trail immediately behind the hotel for those who want a good hike or bike workout. The Glenwood Springs Rec Center is right across the street.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Good experience for a weekend getaway to visit the hot springs. Very nice room; good privacy & comfort. Would return here for sure.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Guest Noise"
We were on the first floor near the main lobby. It was fine however who ever else was on the first floor as well was extremely rude allowing there children to run up and down the halls late in the evening and early in the morning. Very annoying when you are trying to relax and sleep. The room was also a little chilling upon entering.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Maria
"Above Average"
Some slight issues, but no huge problems.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Amelia
"Very nice hotel for a very nice price."
Very nice hotel for a very nice price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Maryna
"Everything and more we could hope for in a stay!"
It was quite wonderful as we made the trip with my daughter, her husband and their two young boys to celebrate our grandson's 7th birthday. I made a mistake when checking in. I thought the two rooms I booked were in my name - Whelan - and the nice lady at the counter said there was only 1 room under that name. I was quite upset as I knew I had booked 2 rooms. I had to pay $109 plus taxes, etc. to get another room. I then went to my room and pulled up the reservation to make sure I had, in fact booked 2 rooms and it did show that I had. I went back down to the desk and explained to the lady and showed her the reservation. She asked if both rooms were under my name and I said I thought so but perhaps the second one was under my son-in-law's name - Olofson - and it was booked that way. I was so terribly embarrassed and the lady at the desk had never run into this situation before so she really didn't know what to do. I was so upset because I really couldn't afford the extra that I had paid for the room and I started to cry. Netty was so kind and said she would check with her supervisor. She was able to cancel the room I paid for unnecessarily. Netty helped to make it the stay I had hoped for. There were also other staff who made our stay enjoyable:Sara in the Bistro was kind and hospitable the many times we were eating or relaxing in that area. Sally told us to let our grandsons get candy canes off the lobby Christmas tree and they LOVED that! Thank you!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
BRENDAJ
"Great hotel. Great comfort and great service."
Didn't want to wake up from the comfortable bed. I highly recommend this hotel ...
Jonathan
"Average, but not what I expected from Marriott"
This hotel was quite good enough for an overnight getaway... for the discount price. (Would've felt overcharged at the full price.) The room was quite pleasing to the eye and very comfortable. Little glitches like dresser drawers that stuck or were off the rollers; electrical outlets that didn't work in the desk lamp; an alarm clock that was hours off were annoying. Staff was never visible behind the desk (always in the back office.) Would stay here again... at the discounted rate.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
"Modern and clean"
This is the best hotel we've stayed at in Glenwood Springs, being fairly new and modern. This was off season, so traffic not bad compared to summer, but it is convenient and easy to get to downtown restaurants being on south side of I-70.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Kris
"Fun!"
Great accomidations for children, Loved the pool area!
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Alyssa
"Not bad for the price, good room, okay service."
Really enjoyed this place, except the kitchen hours are very limited. It seemed that every time we wanted to eat they were closed. Loved the room, and the service was generally okay.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good but expensive"
Went for a weekend getaway and had a great time. The hotel was very nice, but definitely targeted towards business people taking trips. There really were not complaints besides not having a continental breakfast. The bistro was expensive and we didn't really enjoy it.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
great room, great hotel, not so great beds :(
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"nice & clean"
great stop after flying in late to Eagle Mountain headed south of glenwood springs. enjoyed the bar for a night cap. will stay again. nice.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Jeromey
"Wonderful hotel"
Staff went above and beyond -- we hated to leave!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Vonnie
"Average hotel at expensive price"
Requested hypo-allergenic bedding and microwave at time of booking. Neither were provided. When I asked the front desk about it, I was told to contact the Hotels.com. TV was not working and had to contact staff to repair. Lousy breakfast availability in hotel. Very limited and very expensive. Ended up walking to Starbucks in the rain.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Gary Lisa
"Not much better than a Motel 6 . Boring,mediocre"
All in all a fairly mediocre hotel. Food was automated and boring. Coffee in the room was awful. Bed was soft. No tub and not asked if we wanted one. Asked for a kig bed-got 2 queens. Heat/cool was erratic. No parking near the hotel on Saturday night. Had to park a block away. Not good value for the very generic hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Disappointment"
Barium Plestin staff misguiding information and overall it was very disappointment because we won there for a romantic getaway my wife tonight for arts 30 29th anniversary and I was the first time I stated there but it will be the last one
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Juan c madrigal
"Good Hotel. Good Facilites."
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would stay here again. Overall appearance was pleasing and our room was very comfortable. Nice to have a lounge with fireplace off the foyer. Very comfy to sit and watch T.V there. Also had a bar and small restaurant area off the lobby.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Mags
Great breakfast burritos. Very personable cook! Great front desk lady too Great interesting bartender
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
jj
Very nice room. Service and food from Bistro was very good. Close by coffee and shopping. Very relaxing.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Tee
"nice hotel to stay @ for a night of site seeing"
It was a nice hotel to come back to after a late night of site seeing. The coffee in the room was bad. Had to run out for breakfast, continental breakfast was not offered, but with a late check out after a late night. We would stay again. Staff was very helpful & friendly. Rating 4 star. Enjoyed everything but the coffee. Thanks :)
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice Hotel in Glenwood"
This is probably to most modern of Hotels in the Glenwood are I've stayed at. Very new and clean facility
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"simply perfect"
We came up for her birthday and we were super excited. I called Laura, the restaurant manager, to set up champagne and strawberries in the room when we arrive. It was perfect!! Laura did an amazing job adding a personal touch with a letter to us thanking us for the stay! The staff was friendly the whole weekend and the hotel was super clean. The breakfast was great, too!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Beautiful View surrounded by mountains"
Very convenient location close to a lot of things to do.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Lee
"Walls and Floors were too thin"
It was a good stay, but for the amount that they charge, I would have expected better soundproofing. You could hear the people upstairs/next to you walking/talking way too much.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Average Hotel"
Room was very clean, Could hear traffic noise from the road nearby. Food at the restaurant was not very good. Man at the front desk was curt and not very friendly when trying to work out the incorrect type of room that I received.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very comfortable"
A bit out of the way, but very helpful staff and extremely comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
I paid for 3 people but only had cups, glasses and towels for 2 people. There was not any guides for tv, local attractions or restaurants in the room..
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
"Lovely Hotel"
This was a great hotel. The only complaint I have is that the fiberglass shower bottom had 2 large cracks in the corners which looked a black. Surprising that they would cut the corners on the fiberglass shower bottom! Plus no complimentary breakfast like most of the other hotels in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Lovely Upgraded Hotel in Glenwood Springs"
Loved the room and really fresh and clean feel of the room. it is a shame they cut corners on the large shower fiberglass floor. Mine had 2 large cracks in it running from the corners and it looked slightly moldy. It really cheapened the bathroom.But lovely room and very fresh & modern. Great location next to an outdoor mall with restaurants.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice place. Nothing special about it."
No refrigerator/microwave in the room. Would have been nice since we traveled a far distance and brought food/beverages along.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
C
"Neat room!"
The rooms had a pretty neat layout to where you could sit in bed and have a wonderful view of the mountains at the same time. We were kind of hoping for a higher floor for a better view but he one on the first floor was not that bad! We also look for a free breakfast in most hotels which this one did not have but it was a comfy stay regardless!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice and new hotel in Colorado mountains"
Very clean and new hotel. Most staff were friendly and helpful but bartender was very rude. He acted annoyed that we even showed up to buy a drink. That was the only black mark I could see. All else was great.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Excellent stay. Resturants and shopping close. Very clean.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014