All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here75 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN, 38103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"ok, but!"
Room was not even cleaned and we arrived at 4:25. We could tell once we got into it that it was a quick clean. Sat in lobby for quite a while waiting for room to be cleaned. The room wasn't quite what I expected for the price but it was ok. The trip was a birthday get away for my wife. The lobby had a very wangy smell, like maybe the bar drain was dirty.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
rocky
"Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!"
I booked this hotel as an afterthought due to my normal hotel being booked. Boy, I'm glad I did!! From the moment I walked in, everything was great! Every staff member I encountered, from the valet to the housekeeper, was so nice and accommodating! The printer was down in the business lounge and the front desk manager allowed me to print from their computer. The Bistro in the lobby is a wonderful place for meals and drinks! I would suggest booking your breakfast with your reservation. You get a huge, made to order breakfast that is wonderful....almost too big to eat! For dinner, the local restaurants deliver until between 2-4am! Westy's is a must try:) The hot tub was super relaxing, too, which was great since I only had a shower in my room. Plus, it's only a 10 minute, easy walk to Beale. I have definitely made this my Memphis home-base from now on!!!!
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Ashley
"Woken up at 8:30AM by slamming doors"
After a week of driving through the country with a completely packed car, we were looking forward to sleeping at such a nice place. We got in, and our room immediately reeked of B.O., and there were handprints all over the headboard of the bed (ew). The worst part of our stay was the morning, though. We were looking forward to sleeping in until 11 (since the checkout is at noon), but I was woken up at 8:30AM by the screams of "HOUSEKEEPING!" and slamming doors. I called downstairs to inform them that their housekeeping was slamming all of the doors multiple times every few minutes, and all they had to say was "Yeah, I'm so sorry, we've been getting a lot of complaints about that lately." ... Are you serious? You've been getting complaints steadily about this issue and it's still happening? After charging my card OVER $200 for a one night stay, she offered us free water. That's it. First and worst experience at a Mariott - I think I'll stick to the Home and Country Inns from now on.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Don't bring back leftovers-no fridge in my room."
I really enjoyed my stay. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The room was very clean and well kept. My only complaint was my room didn't have a refrigerator as the description states is included in all rooms. I could have probably complained but it was obviously a very busy weekend and there probably weren't any other available rooms. The breakfast was also very delishous and I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel. Very convenient to everything downtown. Quiet and clean!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Evetta
"We were only there a few hours..."
Clean and comfy. Breakfast was too expensive.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Philip
"Pretty Good Stay!"
We enjoyed everything about the hotel except that our room did not have a bathtub. The breakfast and staff accommodations were excellent.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Roger
"Convenient to Beale Street and all downtown activi"
Hotel was downtown and very convenient to Beale street. Slept well and towels and bending were very good. Had to pay for parking, but the attendant went back for my husbands sunglasses, which helped. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"weekend get-away"
quick get-away to check out downtown Memphis for the first time ever
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
ute
"Walking distance to Beale Street"
Rooms were spacious and clean. Many great restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Margaret
We stayed here previously and had such a wonderful experience that we came back again!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"New Years trip"
Very conveniently located
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Caitlin
"Nothing special"
For the most part the staff was nice enough. One evening I asked for sewing kit at front desk and was told they don't have any, next morning first thing, I asked different person and she said sure and gave me one. I don't think there was a sewing kit delivery in middle of night. Also grounds could be better kempt. I noticed broked door on furniture as you wait for elevator in lobby and garbage on floor not picked up for hours near first floor elevator. Long walk to down town. I would not stay there again. Disappointing.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
from NJ
"Liberty Bowl stay"
Nice, clean and comfortable. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Rebecca
"After Christmas visit"
Family of five had two rooms side by side. Stayed two nights....service very good, rooms nice, easy to walk to various places nearby, valet parking convenient. Will stay there again for sure.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Just okay..."
The appearance of the hotel was nice. Had a good experience with valet; didn't have to wait long on my car. The first room we got checked into had a moldy smell. The second room was fine but the tv didn't clear picture. The hotel bar/ restaurant was not open because they had low occupancy. That sucked because restaurants were 10 minute walk or more. Overall , it was just an okay experience. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
SJ
Easy check-in; very nice room; computers in lobby didn't work
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Lafe
"Kate"
We reported that major network channels were not working on our TV. It was never resolved despite reporting it for 3 days. Upon leaving the customer service representative at the front desk apologized & credited us for 1 night's stay. We felt that was very generous & we appreciated the gesture. We would return to this hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Kathleen
"As advertised"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Even the valet staff always asked if we needed directions, etc.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Very nice!"
Stayed two nights for a mini vacation. Everything was lovely except the freezing weather which is not the hotel's fault. :) A bit if a walk to muusic venues since trolleys were not running.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Great location nice rooms clean friendly staff..........................................................
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hote, walking distance to beale st"
Great hotel, very friendly staff. Rooms are clean, the bistro has good food, also close to beale st (walking distance) or a $7 cab ride.
rudy
"Excellent customer service"
The hotel staff was excellent. They were very accommodating when we decided to stay an extra night last minute. They always greeted us by name. We would highly recommend staying here.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Candace
"Anniversary getaway"
Took a three day weekend for our 29th wedding anniversary. We got a complementary plate of chocolate covered strawberry's for our anniversary on the second night we were there. Only two complaints: At checkout on Sunday morning there were 4 people waiting to check out with one girl at the desks while the other was in the office sleeping, and you should not have to ask for clean towels everyday. Other than that, not much bad to say about the hotel. Would probably stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Very clean. Very nice. Staff at front desk was friendly and helpful
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Decent all-around"
Decent stay all around. Love being able to get starbucks coffee in the cafe.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Dina
"hotel rwv"
The hotel is right on the perimeter of the questionable part of downtown Memphis which could be vastly improved with an influx of city-wide improvements from funding. Hotel staff are friendly and genuinely nice people who are helpful with questions and needs. Be wary of later evening excursions walking about downtown.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
GA
"Close to sights"
The hotel was very accommodating when our flight was cancelled and the reservation needed to be changed at the last minute. Late evenings on the deck, at the fire pit were nice.
4 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
"Great location downtown"
Great weekend getaway. Easy walk to close by attractions.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Had a great time. The hotel was located to everything. I would recommend this hotel and location.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
This was a nice hotel close to Beale St. About 4-5 blocks away. Rooms were nice and had free breakfast.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Really enjoyed the stay Front desk staff was great
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Alaric
"Need a repair guy"
Knob on the shower was broken and the toilet was not working properly.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
me
"Some Personal Downtime"
Travelled to Memphis for dinner and fellowship with old friend not seen in forty years. Although the weather was about to 'bust loose', the arrival to the Courtyard Marriott was beyond expectations. Easy from Freeway, easy accessibility to check-in, gracious and attentive staff at check-in, outstanding accommodations, my trip started was off to a great start. Can't remember when I stayed in cleaner or well organized facility! I will remember this place and use as often as I can for trips to this great city! Although I used Valet Parking, walked to dinner and any of the other 'Memphis' locations downtown were in easy walking distance. Thoroughly enjoyed the experienced! Kudos to the staff and management for the effort they extended in oh so many ways!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"wonderful hotel close to downtown activities."
I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was outstanding. Very helpful and friends. Lots of happy smiles. Great location. Within walking distance to downtown activities. Very clean rooms. Very comfortable beds. I give it 5 stars.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Melynda
"Excellent Hotel in Downtown Memphis"
Very nice hotel in the downtown area of Memphis. Hotel staff and restaurant staff were great. Everything was in great condition in the room. All the downtown sights are very close by. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nick S
"close to Beale Street"
Great Hotel within walking distance of Beale Street and some great restauraunts.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
The hotel carpet was dirty at the elevatoe and in the halls. This made me ultra aware of the room --is it clean?
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice distance from Beale street for birthday trip."
It was a good stay all and all. The rooms were nice, beds were comfy as well The only thing I could complain about is the bacon and toast on my $9.25breakfast were not edible. They were both hard as a rock. Luckily the potatoes and eggs were good so I filled up on those.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Danielle
"graceland tour"
we had an excellent time while staying at your hotel , it was very convenient location and the staff was top notch , if im ever back in town I will book with you again thanks ! Tim Stevens
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
tim
I had a very nice stay, hope to see you again
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Great hotel. Location is perfect. Only flaw, we had to stay in a handicap room. We aren't handicapped and my wife likes to have a tub and shower. Other than that, it was a very nice hotel and would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Overall a good stay, but...."
Overall, the Courtyard Marriott is fairly nice and well maintained. The only thing I would caution against is the incompetent valet staff. When we called for our car the next morning we found it HUGE scrapes along the wheel well... Not what you expect after paying an $18 valet charge. We were most annoyed by the fact that the valet tried to hide the damage, and that we spent the next 40 minutes filling out claim paperwork. All together, the staff just seemed apathetic about the whole thing - barely even a sorry out of the.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great Easy Hotel with ease to everything"
Nice clean new hotel. Very convenient but away from the noise of Beale St. Very comfortable room. Not much of a view of the side we stayed, but the price was right. Use the valet parking and just walk to everything. Only bad thing, the trolleys aren't working in Memphis. So don't think you can walk out of the lobby and catch one of the iconic trolleys.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"too expensive for no comp breakfast or parking"
difficult location to get to, especially in bad weather
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
joseph
"Great location, awesome hot tub"
The hotel staff was very friendly, the building was located on a very cool part of Main Street, and there is a hot tub on the second floor patio that is incredibly relaxing. It was in walking distance of a ton of cool places to visit. The room was nice and had a mini fridge for my left overs!
Faith
I thought it was fine...there was a picture that was missing from the wall. Made an eye sore for us. Also the bathroom vent needed to be fixed.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Ty Stacay
"Great and close to the action"
We were in town for a concert at the Bridgestone Center... this was the best location--just the perfect 5 block walk to Broadway and we could be out of the late night noise and crowd. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. We had one of the handicap accessible rooms and it was nicely spacious for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children) staying the two nights. Being a caffeine addict I loved the full service Starbucks in the lobby. Valet parking was efficient and very considerate since we went in and out to visit friends outside of town often.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
I have enjoyed staying at this motel, this is my favered motel I love to stay at clean and comfortable nice staff to talk with, I am a member of this motel for several years
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
james
"Bug"
Everything was great, the room was very nice, shower was awesome. The only problem I had was when I got up the next morning I saw something on the curtain and it was a giant roach/waterbug right above where my son was sleeping on the sofa bed.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014