All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
75 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN, 38103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Great hotel. Friendly staff. I would recommend and definitely stay again
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Bring your Off spray"
Overall the hotel was good. But the only thing you need to know if you stay here is that the mosquitoes are bad so bring your bug spray. Because if you open your patio door/window the room fill up with them.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Jessie
"not bad but pricey for what you got"
We were surprised there was not even a small refrigerator or a luggage rack for our suitcase in the room. Especially for $200 a night. Otherwise it was a clean room and staff was always friendly.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Jonathan
"would stay again..."
Everybody was great and Sonja the bartender was awesome. Made us feel right at home. They were having some problems with the ac but they were doing their best to fix it. Did cool off later that evening.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Everything was great!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Paula
"A block from the Mighty Mississippi!!!"
Nice stay, clean rooms. A bit north of Beale st, but still within walking distance. No free breakfast, but did have multi functional social area with bar at night and semi-bistro by day. Service was quick and hospitable.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
michael
"Favorite Memphis hotel!"
We had a beautiful view on our corner balcony! The room, hotel staff and food was fabulous! I will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice Spot"
Wife and I really like this hotel. We have stayed here before for a weekend getaway and haven't been disappointed either time. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Staff for the most part have beep courteous although we haven't had the need for too much interaction with them. Great location for being able to stroll down main street and enjoy some of the local bars/restaurants.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Nice getaway!"
We had a great stay. Staff was friendly!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Vacation"
Great
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"memphis in may bar b q championship"
great loved it
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Robert C
"Excellent Hotel Stay"
All of the hotel staff (valet, front desk and workers at Starbucks) were very nice and friendly. Staff was helpful, answered questions and provided necessary maps, etc. for us to enjoy our stay. Great location, easy access via trolley to all events. Look forward to returning next year.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Awful"
I was given a Handicapped Room with no indication that I was Handicapped. The Clerk at the front desk was rude and did not care to hear anything anyone had to say. The Clerk indicated that it was the only room they had left. The Hotel and the Room had an awful smell the hallway furniture was torn. I've stayed at many Marriots and this one was the worst of them all. I cancelled my reservation and went to the Memphis Downtown Sheraton....really nice.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Memphis"
Very nice. Good location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thanks for staying, please visit again!
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"1"
Stay was great. Except...parking in the garage down the street is a hassle.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Eugene
"ok, but!"
Room was not even cleaned and we arrived at 4:25. We could tell once we got into it that it was a quick clean. Sat in lobby for quite a while waiting for room to be cleaned. The room wasn't quite what I expected for the price but it was ok. The trip was a birthday get away for my wife. The lobby had a very wangy smell, like maybe the bar drain was dirty.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Hello Rocky- Thank you for staying with us. I do appreciate your comments regarding your stay -I'm sorry your room was not ready upon check in, I hope your wife enjoyed her birthday and you were able to enjoy our beautiful downtown attractions. Please visit us again and allow us to provide you with exceptional service.LD-Manager
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
rocky
"Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!"
I booked this hotel as an afterthought due to my normal hotel being booked. Boy, I'm glad I did!! From the moment I walked in, everything was great! Every staff member I encountered, from the valet to the housekeeper, was so nice and accommodating! The printer was down in the business lounge and the front desk manager allowed me to print from their computer. The Bistro in the lobby is a wonderful place for meals and drinks! I would suggest booking your breakfast with your reservation. You get a huge, made to order breakfast that is wonderful....almost too big to eat! For dinner, the local restaurants deliver until between 2-4am! Westy's is a must try:) The hot tub was super relaxing, too, which was great since I only had a shower in my room. Plus, it's only a 10 minute, easy walk to Beale. I have definitely made this my Memphis home-base from now on!!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you Ashley! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel and downtown Memphis. We hope you will visit again. LD-Manager
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Ashley
"Woken up at 8:30AM by slamming doors"
After a week of driving through the country with a completely packed car, we were looking forward to sleeping at such a nice place. We got in, and our room immediately reeked of B.O., and there were handprints all over the headboard of the bed (ew). The worst part of our stay was the morning, though. We were looking forward to sleeping in until 11 (since the checkout is at noon), but I was woken up at 8:30AM by the screams of "HOUSEKEEPING!" and slamming doors. I called downstairs to inform them that their housekeeping was slamming all of the doors multiple times every few minutes, and all they had to say was "Yeah, I'm so sorry, we've been getting a lot of complaints about that lately." ... Are you serious? You've been getting complaints steadily about this issue and it's still happening? After charging my card OVER $200 for a one night stay, she offered us free water. That's it. First and worst experience at a Mariott - I think I'll stick to the Home and Country Inns from now on.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Could not gain access to the hotel from street. Card activation was broken. Nobody came to the door after 10 minutes of knocking. We finally gained entrance when a guest happened to leave. When we mentioned we had been outside in the cold for over 10 minutes the attendant said "yes we know, it's broken".
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice hotel. But too far from Beale St."
Every staff member from valet to front desk was top notch! Super friendly! Great hotel! But if you have kids, it's a bit far from Beale St. It's five blocks & you must walk through a "shady" area (homeless people, rough surroundings). Would not walk the 5 blocks at night. If it's just adults, I would be a bit more comfortable.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Traveling Mom
"Don't bring back leftovers-no fridge in my room."
I really enjoyed my stay. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The room was very clean and well kept. My only complaint was my room didn't have a refrigerator as the description states is included in all rooms. I could have probably complained but it was obviously a very busy weekend and there probably weren't any other available rooms. The breakfast was also very delishous and I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Spring Break"
The hotel and the staff were great, but the cable or lack there of,was terrible. Very limited channels.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear Spring Break- Thank you for sharing your comments about our staff, we do appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm sorry our cable selection wasn't to your satisfaction. We do hope you will visit again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Nice rooms, comfortable bed, nice bathroom. Walking distance to Beale street and FedEx Forum. Would recommend to family and friends.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Wasn't that happy."
The staff was not friendly. There where roaches in my hotel room and when I informed the workers they did nothing to make sure I was pleased. I will never go back to that hotel.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel. Very convenient to everything downtown. Quiet and clean!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Evetta- I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, please visit again! LD, Manager
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Evetta
"Nice hotel not too far from Beale Street"
At 11:30 pm we found ourselves locked out of our room. Apparently the battery in the card reader on the room door was dying/dead. The desk clerk was alone. She spent an hour and a half on the phone with more senior managers trying to fix the problem. She was awesome. Nit so impressed wuth maintenance of door card reader batteries or senior manager helping.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Natalie from Gretna NE Thank you for your patience during this inconvenience with your door lock. I'm sorry this happened, thank you for staying. LD-Manager
Natalie
Overall, the hotel is nice. The rooms are nice and comfortable. Only thing was when we opened the sofa bed, the mattress was HORRIBLE! It had the biggest, nastiest rust stain ever. Needless to say, the mattress should be destroyed.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Hello S from Jackson, MS Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience with the sofabed mattress. I'm glad you found our hotel rooms to be comfortable. Please visit again-LD , Manager
S
Hotel is in a great location. It was clean and comfortable. However the desk clerks are not very friendly. I've stayed at this hotel twice in the last three years and have dealt with 3 different desk clerks. None of them were friendly. What really set me off is that I forgot my Marriot rewards card and the last clerk did not want look it up for me. She tried two phone numbers and when the second number did not work--she basically dismissed me and started counting money in her till. Such a nice hotel--but desk clerks are your face. Valets and other hotel staff were pleasant.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I 'm disappointed to learn of your encounter with our FD Agents; I agree the FD is vital to our hotel's operation. We can retrieve reward numbers via the guest phone number or zip code. I will make certain to share this information with our staff for furture reference. Our goal is to provide great service to our guests and I apologize that was not your case , please visit again. LD-Manager
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"We were only there a few hours..."
Clean and comfy. Breakfast was too expensive.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear Philip- I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. Our restaurant does offer items from cereal and fruit to hot breakfast platters and sandwiches; I'm sorry you felt these items were too expensive. Thank you for your feedback! Lois-Manager
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Philip
"Pretty Good Stay!"
We enjoyed everything about the hotel except that our room did not have a bathtub. The breakfast and staff accommodations were excellent.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Roger- I'm glad you enjoyed your meal and our staff. Please visit again as we do offer some rooms with tubs. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Roger
Nice Staff....Excellent Facility...Very Clean....short walking distance to Beale St.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear Michelle - Thanks for the nice comments about our hotel and staff. I am glad you were able to enjoy the sights and sounds of historic Beale St. Please visit again! Lois-Mgr
"Nice downtown hotel"
Overall fun: within walking distance of Beale Street; tour bus came to pick us up at the hotel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
I'm glad you were able to visit Beale Street and found it' s location convenient to walk. Please visit again!
I would recommend this hotel and stay again. Nice and clean.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for the recommendation, please visit again!
"Convenient to Beale Street and all downtown activi"
Hotel was downtown and very convenient to Beale street. Slept well and towels and bending were very good. Had to pay for parking, but the attendant went back for my husbands sunglasses, which helped. Would stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thanks Scott for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay-especially our beds. Please keep us in mind if you visit Memphis again. Lois-Mgr
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"weekend get-away"
quick get-away to check out downtown Memphis for the first time ever
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Ute- I'm glad you decided to spend your quick get away with us. Thank you for your comments, please visit us again-Lois -Mgr
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
ute
"Walking distance to Beale Street"
Rooms were spacious and clean. Many great restaurants nearby.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Margaret- I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel . Downtown Memphis does boast many excellent restaurants to temp one's tastebuds! Thank you for staying with us. Lois-Mgr
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Margaret
We stayed here previously and had such a wonderful experience that we came back again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear Mark from Mount Laurel- I'm glad you enjoyed your stays. We pride ourselves in providing our guest with an exceptional experience, thank you for staying with us, we hope to serve you again. Lois-. Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"New Years trip"
Very conveniently located
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Hello Caitlin from Memphis-I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm pleased you found our location to be convenient. We hope you will visit again. Lois-Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Caitlin
"Nothing special"
For the most part the staff was nice enough. One evening I asked for sewing kit at front desk and was told they don't have any, next morning first thing, I asked different person and she said sure and gave me one. I don't think there was a sewing kit delivery in middle of night. Also grounds could be better kempt. I noticed broked door on furniture as you wait for elevator in lobby and garbage on floor not picked up for hours near first floor elevator. Long walk to down town. I would not stay there again. Disappointing.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear NJ from M- I'm sorry to hear your stay was disappointing and we weren't timely in providing you with a sewing kit . We are located in Downtown Memphis, and it's usually convenient for guests. Thank you for staying us. Lois D.-Mgr
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
from NJ
"Liberty Bowl stay"
Nice, clean and comfortable. We would stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear Rebecca- I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. I hope you enjoyed the football game, please visit us again. Happy New Year! Lois D - Mgr
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Rebecca
"After Christmas visit"
Family of five had two rooms side by side. Stayed two nights....service very good, rooms nice, easy to walk to various places nearby, valet parking convenient. Will stay there again for sure.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear traveller- Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you found our location convenient to places of interest. We look forward to serving you again-Lois D-.Mgr
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Just okay..."
The appearance of the hotel was nice. Had a good experience with valet; didn't have to wait long on my car. The first room we got checked into had a moldy smell. The second room was fine but the tv didn't clear picture. The hotel bar/ restaurant was not open because they had low occupancy. That sucked because restaurants were 10 minute walk or more. Overall , it was just an okay experience. I wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear SJ- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. I'm sorry you weren't completely satisfied with your recent stay; we pride ourselves in providing guests with exceptional service; I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate the good comments regarding our valet team and hope you will reconsider if you should find your self in our area again, thank you for staying with us. Lois-Mgr.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
SJ
Easy check-in; very nice room; computers in lobby didn't work
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you Lafe for taking time to post your comments. I apologize for the inconvenience in our business center, I glad you enjoyed our guest room. Lois-Mgr
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Lafe
"Kate"
We reported that major network channels were not working on our TV. It was never resolved despite reporting it for 3 days. Upon leaving the customer service representative at the front desk apologized & credited us for 1 night's stay. We felt that was very generous & we appreciated the gesture. We would return to this hotel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Kate- I'm sorry to hear you had issues with your TV channels, we hope you will visit us again, thank you. Lois-Mgr.
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Kathleen
"As advertised"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Even the valet staff always asked if we needed directions, etc.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Bill- Thank you for acknowledging our staff, we hope to see you again! Lois, Mgr
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Very nice!"
Stayed two nights for a mini vacation. Everything was lovely except the freezing weather which is not the hotel's fault. :) A bit if a walk to muusic venues since trolleys were not running.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
I'm glad you were able to enjoy some of Memphis' great MUSIC! I agree, our weather is a bit unpredictable. Thanks for staying with us, Lois-Manager.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Great location nice rooms clean friendly staff..........................................................
Thanks, please visit again-Lois, Manager
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hote, walking distance to beale st"
Great hotel, very friendly staff. Rooms are clean, the bistro has good food, also close to beale st (walking distance) or a $7 cab ride.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Rudy-thanks for taking time to comment on our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our staff and hotel. Lois-Manager
rudy
"Excellent customer service"
The hotel staff was excellent. They were very accommodating when we decided to stay an extra night last minute. They always greeted us by name. We would highly recommend staying here.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Candace from Nashville, I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel staff, please visit us again-Lois, Manager
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Candace
"Anniversary getaway"
Took a three day weekend for our 29th wedding anniversary. We got a complementary plate of chocolate covered strawberry's for our anniversary on the second night we were there. Only two complaints: At checkout on Sunday morning there were 4 people waiting to check out with one girl at the desks while the other was in the office sleeping, and you should not have to ask for clean towels everyday. Other than that, not much bad to say about the hotel. Would probably stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for staying with us, congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Lois-Manager.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014