All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
75 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN, 38103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Very clean. Very nice. Staff at front desk was friendly and helpful
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed our front desk staff-Lois, Manager.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Decent all-around"
Decent stay all around. Love being able to get starbucks coffee in the cafe.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dina- I am glad you were able to enjoy our inhouse starbucks. Thank you for staying with us. LD, Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Dina
"hotel rwv"
The hotel is right on the perimeter of the questionable part of downtown Memphis which could be vastly improved with an influx of city-wide improvements from funding. Hotel staff are friendly and genuinely nice people who are helpful with questions and needs. Be wary of later evening excursions walking about downtown.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
GA from Colorado- I'm glad you stayed with us and enjoyed our staff-Lois, Manager
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
GA
"Close to sights"
The hotel was very accommodating when our flight was cancelled and the reservation needed to be changed at the last minute. Late evenings on the deck, at the fire pit were nice.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Linda- Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon. LD-Manager
4 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
"Great location downtown"
Great weekend getaway. Easy walk to close by attractions.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for staying with us, Lois-Manager
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Had a great time. The hotel was located to everything. I would recommend this hotel and location.
Thank you Mike, we hope to see you again! Lois D.- Manager
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
This was a nice hotel close to Beale St. About 4-5 blocks away. Rooms were nice and had free breakfast.
I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to serve you again. Lois D.-Manager
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Really enjoyed the stay Front desk staff was great
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Alaric I'm glad you enjoyed our Front Desk staff, thanks for staying with us. Lois D.-Manager
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Alaric
"Need a repair guy"
Knob on the shower was broken and the toilet was not working properly.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear Me, Thank you for your recent feedback. We certainly would like to apologize for your inconvenience with the shower handle and tiolet. We hope you'll give us another try if your ever in the Memphis area. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
me
"Some Personal Downtime"
Travelled to Memphis for dinner and fellowship with old friend not seen in forty years. Although the weather was about to 'bust loose', the arrival to the Courtyard Marriott was beyond expectations. Easy from Freeway, easy accessibility to check-in, gracious and attentive staff at check-in, outstanding accommodations, my trip started was off to a great start. Can't remember when I stayed in cleaner or well organized facility! I will remember this place and use as often as I can for trips to this great city! Although I used Valet Parking, walked to dinner and any of the other 'Memphis' locations downtown were in easy walking distance. Thoroughly enjoyed the experienced! Kudos to the staff and management for the effort they extended in oh so many ways!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Memphis and our hotel. Thank you for staying with us! Lois D.-Manager
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"wonderful hotel close to downtown activities."
I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was outstanding. Very helpful and friends. Lots of happy smiles. Great location. Within walking distance to downtown activities. Very clean rooms. Very comfortable beds. I give it 5 stars.
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again! Lois D-Manager
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Melynda
"Excellent Hotel in Downtown Memphis"
Very nice hotel in the downtown area of Memphis. Hotel staff and restaurant staff were great. Everything was in great condition in the room. All the downtown sights are very close by. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, please come back and see us again Lois D.-Manager
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nick S
"close to Beale Street"
Great Hotel within walking distance of Beale Street and some great restauraunts.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank your for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed historic Beale Street. Lois D.-Front Office Manager
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
The hotel carpet was dirty at the elevatoe and in the halls. This made me ultra aware of the room --is it clean?
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for sharing your comments, I'm sorry to hear our carpets in the high traffic area weren't as clean as they could have been. We hope you will give us another chance should you travel to our area again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice distance from Beale street for birthday trip."
It was a good stay all and all. The rooms were nice, beds were comfy as well The only thing I could complain about is the bacon and toast on my $9.25breakfast were not edible. They were both hard as a rock. Luckily the potatoes and eggs were good so I filled up on those.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back to see us and we promise to do better with the bacon and toast!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Danielle
"graceland tour"
we had an excellent time while staying at your hotel , it was very convenient location and the staff was top notch , if im ever back in town I will book with you again thanks ! Tim Stevens
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Tim-We look forward to serving you again, stay you for staying with us!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
tim
I had a very nice stay, hope to see you again
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for staying with us!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Great hotel. Location is perfect. Only flaw, we had to stay in a handicap room. We aren't handicapped and my wife likes to have a tub and shower. Other than that, it was a very nice hotel and would definitely stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thanks for staying with us and sharing your feedback!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Overall a good stay, but...."
Overall, the Courtyard Marriott is fairly nice and well maintained. The only thing I would caution against is the incompetent valet staff. When we called for our car the next morning we found it HUGE scrapes along the wheel well... Not what you expect after paying an $18 valet charge. We were most annoyed by the fact that the valet tried to hide the damage, and that we spent the next 40 minutes filling out claim paperwork. All together, the staff just seemed apathetic about the whole thing - barely even a sorry out of the.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
I'm sorry to hear your stay wasn't perfect, thanks for sharing your feedback.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great Easy Hotel with ease to everything"
Nice clean new hotel. Very convenient but away from the noise of Beale St. Very comfortable room. Not much of a view of the side we stayed, but the price was right. Use the valet parking and just walk to everything. Only bad thing, the trolleys aren't working in Memphis. So don't think you can walk out of the lobby and catch one of the iconic trolleys.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for staying with us, we are offering buses in the downtown area since our trolley system isn't working. We hope to serve you again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"too expensive for no comp breakfast or parking"
difficult location to get to, especially in bad weather
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for sharing your comments, I'm sorr y to hear the weather wasn't as cooperative during your stay.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
joseph
"Great location, awesome hot tub"
The hotel staff was very friendly, the building was located on a very cool part of Main Street, and there is a hot tub on the second floor patio that is incredibly relaxing. It was in walking distance of a ton of cool places to visit. The room was nice and had a mini fridge for my left overs!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thanks Faith! Glad you had a ball! We appreciate your feed back and hope to see you again soon!
Faith
I thought it was fine...there was a picture that was missing from the wall. Made an eye sore for us. Also the bathroom vent needed to be fixed.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thank you for staying with us, I apologize for the inconvenience.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Ty Stacay
"Great and close to the action"
We were in town for a concert at the Bridgestone Center... this was the best location--just the perfect 5 block walk to Broadway and we could be out of the late night noise and crowd. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. We had one of the handicap accessible rooms and it was nicely spacious for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children) staying the two nights. Being a caffeine addict I loved the full service Starbucks in the lobby. Valet parking was efficient and very considerate since we went in and out to visit friends outside of town often.
Thank you!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
I have enjoyed staying at this motel, this is my favered motel I love to stay at clean and comfortable nice staff to talk with, I am a member of this motel for several years
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thanks James from sc for staying with us. We hope to see you again-Lois, Manager
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
james
"Bug"
Everything was great, the room was very nice, shower was awesome. The only problem I had was when I got up the next morning I saw something on the curtain and it was a giant roach/waterbug right above where my son was sleeping on the sofa bed.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
falconcourt
"Family getaway."
We we're there for a weekend getaway. We had a good time.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"One minor thing"
Loved our stay as usual but annoyed a bit with housekeeping. They knocked on the door three timed on ckeck out day. The first time was 9 am when checkout is noon. Woke us up. That needs to change. Other than that a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great hotel-Great service"
The hotel was in a GREAT location. It is right infront of the trolley that runs to all the stops downtown. But it is also close enough to walk to all the downtown sites. Close to the water. Close to Beale street and tons of cafes, shops and bars. The staff were friendly especially Ms Tracey Mitchell at the front desk. Clean, comfortable and well decorated hotel.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Near the Trolley and everything else"
Hotel is in downtown, right next to the trolley. Very nice, like all hotels in the chain are.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
Biz traveler
"excellent service"
We want to thank the staff for helping us accommodate a trailer we were towing. We were helping our son move and I thought the trailer was going to be problem but the staff found a way to store it with out any inconvenience to us.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to evething."
Had a good experience and will tell others about this wonderful trip and my stay at the courtyard Marriott.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Bar B Que"
Walking distance to the Rendevous ( sp )...best dry ribs !!!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Good Stay"
Comfortable and great location. Easy walk to Beale Street and other points of interest. The lobby is clean and well maintained, although the scent they use in the lobby is reminiscent of stale beer. (Strange aroma choice for a hotel.) Fortunately, the upper floors and guest rooms don't share that fragrance.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Nice room, reasonable price"
We had a great experience here. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was great! The Mississipi River is about 2 blocks away, easy access to Beale Street by trolley, great restaurants within a few miles...all great stuff! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There is a patio right off the second floor with a hot tub and a fire pit. Both made for some relaxing evenings. The only negatives were the weak shower head and the fact that the TV remote took a lot of effort to adjust the volume. Also, the TV seems to have little to offer but news and cartoons. Since we weren't really there to watch TV, it wasn't a deal breaker. Parking is $15 per day or $18 to valet it. The extra $3 to valet is totally worth it. With the trolley so close at $1 per person (or $3.50 for an all day pass), you really don't need the car so much. Starbucks coffee is also available in the main lobby which is nice. Overall, great stay! I would definitely stay here again. Memphis was a blast!
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Nice place but pricey"
Hotel was nice, staff were very helpful and pleasant. My only complaints would be the lack of evening drinks, and a below par breakfast. This hotel is pricey and should have a few more of the extras. In my mind coffee should be complimentary.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to everything."
We stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis early April 2014. We had a lovely time. The hotel is close to everything yet far enough away to not be in the middle of any noise etc. The trolley stops right across the street from the hotel and takes you to most places you would want to go for $1.00 per person. The hotel has a Starbucks Bistro in it which was wonderful. The breakfast there was very good as we did not find a lot of breakfast type places in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel and just a note it was recommended to us to go to an Italian restaurant called Spindini's. I wouldn't have normally thought of excellent Italian in Memphis but I must say it was one of the best Italian restaurant I have every eaten at and we have Italian food on every street corner in Maryland.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
G
"Great Experience!"
We came to Memphis for the sweet sixteen and this hotel provided an ideal place to stay. The location is on Main st with all kinds of interesting shops and places to eat. The hotel had a great workout facility because it offered free weights. The parking was a bit expensive in that I could have parked close for cheaper than I paid, but it was not absurd. The room was very large and clean and we had a balcony in our room. Liked the shower too! Also had the fastest elevators I have ever been in. Overall, I would stay here anytime and enjoyed my stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Thanks, we hope to see you again!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
coach
Excellent hotel with great service!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"were able to walk to most sights"
it was a good experience
4 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"3rd Stay At This Hotel"
Hotel personnel always friendly and rooms always clean.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Peabo
"memphis"
Everything was great I will stay there again soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
jamall
"Ok hotel in downtown Memphis"
The room had a funny smell and the carpets were stained. The towels weren't soft. The pillows were folded in half in the pillowcases and were very uncomfortable. The only mirror in the room was in the bathroom. This made it hard for four people to get ready in the morning. The hotel was quiet at night. The parking was inconvenient and not on the property. Vallet is an option, however, we prefer to self park.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis
Dear guest- Thank you for taking time to comment regarding your say. Our goal is to provide each guest a perfect stay. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will consider giving us another chance.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"if you're going to stay in Memphis"
If you're going to stay in Memphis stay at the Courtyard. The rooms are clean, and the service is very good. parking is a little pricey but thats at all hotels in Memphis.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
henry
"Nice hotel and good location."
Overall stay at Courtyard was very pleasing. Newer hotel and very clean with friendly staff. Probably the only two negatives to say would be no free breakfast and the toilet ran on and off through the night.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Randy
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was nice and clean. Comfortable bed, and very nice, friendly. helpful staff. I have nothing bad at all to say about this hotel, next time I come, I will just stay closer Beale street. The walk home was not bad, just a little further than I would have liked to walk home late at night after a few drinks.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Rob
We liked the hotel esp. the breakfast,bar in lobby. Our room had a broken bed lamp which should have been fixed before we occupied room. Staff did offer to move us, but we had already unpacked. However, the management should not have rented that room in that condition. Otherwise, we have no complaints.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
Sheila C.
"Not enough bang for your buck"
I was disappointed with my stay at the Courtyard Marriott. There was no microwave or refrigerator in my Room and no free parking. I would have thought a $200 a night per room would have been a home away from home and that I wouldn't need to leave my room for anything. Then on top of that I had to pay for breakfast. I will not be staying here anymore. LaQuinta inn and suites is much nicer, more up to date and has free breakfast and bigger tvs. I guess you pay for a name here...
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Mrs.D
"Nice hotel downtown near river"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast (not free). Self parking 2 blocks away for $15; valet parking for $18 (might as well do valet.) On trolley route. 6 blocks to Beale St.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Would stay there again, great staff"
Best breakfast ever from a hotel Bistro. Made to order and served hot! Everyone bent over backward to make our stay pleasant. Even loved the hotel soap and shampoo.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014