All hotels in Rockville, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here14975 Shady Grove Rd, Rockville, MD, 20850, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Don't usually have time to respond to surveys. Doing so here because of extraordinary service provided by van driver and hotel house keeping staff in using hotel van and jumper cables, when my car battery was dead, to jump start my car, so I could get to meeting on time. Well done.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice and New!"
Not sure how old this hotel is, but it is well maintained. Beautiful grounds, modern lobby, restaurant, bar area. The guest rooms are separated from the lobby through double doors and an elevator. The on-site restaurant is nice and the food is good The breakfast bar is fresh and hot and a good value. Very nice hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
NormaJean Cupp
We enjoyed our stay. Very nice!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great rom for value except"
This hotel was lovely. A little difficult even with MapQuest and Garmin directions. But, the payoff was Room 113 which we were assigned shares the headboard wall with the kitchen. Sunday morning at 6 a.m. the noise was such that we thought we were on a loading dock. While in the bathroom you could hear water being run into metal containers (we assumed pots and sinks). This did not stop until 9 a.m. Upon checkout we were given (get ready) a free breakfast coupon. That was nice. The room was beautiful, the hotel was neat and clean and seemed new. The room rate could not be adjusted (we were told) because it was through Hotel.com. The breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
James Zeigler
"Perfect for a weekend"
Kids Room needs updating. The facilities were dated
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Love This Hotel"
Have spent a few nights here at this hotel. Service, Room Cleanliness, and good customer service is why I come back. Price is very reasonable for this 4 star hotel (IMO). Breakfast is standard euro style w/ chef ordered eggs possible. Enjoy your stay.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Darryl
Great location and reasonably priced! Hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
kschmidt11
"It was our first time staying there."
We chose the hotel because it was new and affordable. However, that weekend there were a lot of children running around inside and outside of the hotel. No one said anything to the parents or the children screamig and mis-behaving. We don't mind children, but these children were out of control. We may have second thoughts about staying here again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Jackie
"Outstanding service"
The people at the front desk were very sweet, friendly and the service was amazing. I specially liked Racquel and Saron .I asked for a room on top flore and they accommodated me . I also needed to check out late and they did their best to help me out.The rooms were extremely clean open airy with lots of light and very quiet.I was very happy with the location since it is close to Rockville Town Center, Gaithersburg, the Rio center with lots of shops and restaurants. All and all Very pleasant experience.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Shahla
"Good hotel"
Overall met my needs but they don't offer lunch at the hotel and the nearby options weren't appealing to me.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"convenient to places I was going to"
enjoyable, and the staff was helpful
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Great Location, Great Hotel"
This hotel was in a really nice area, very close to resturants and shopping. Also close to the Metro if you want to go into DC. The rooms were clean, very comfortable, service staff was very friendly. Overall I had the best stay there and would recommend it to anyone. The lobby was a nice place to sit and hang out as well.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Close to highway; clean room; near mall, staff friendly, lobby open & inviting
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Super clean and comfortable"
Room and hotel clean,comfortable and modern.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
"Great Value"
This is one of the best I have ever stayed at. The room was roomy enough for 2 adults and 2 teenagers and clean. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The cost was half of other nearby hotels. Complimentary shuttle. Everything you need, even laundry facilities. Sunday Breakfast is a must as well.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Facilities are new and comfortable. Staff was courteous and helpful.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Book at the last minute, don't know nothing about the hotel, but what a great surprise, great rate, close to everything, clean and beautiful place.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"A week stay"
It's a wonderful place to stay. It's very comfortable and the bar and restaurant are great. I wish the pool was open for a bit longer during the week. The rooms were very clean, but the maid service during the week was a B in anotherwise A+ experience
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Fire Alarm at 5:00 am"
Lets see, we wake up to the sounds of a fire alarm at 5:30 am. With really no answeres when we left the next moring. It was cold, loud and annoying. Let me say there was no fire.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
J. Dicerbo
"Business Travel"
Hotel is excellent. Rooms are nice, great gym, and location is really convenient. Restaurant wait staff is excellent. Food is terrible and takes too long to cook, esp in the morning. Fruit is often soft...bread is often stale and toaster doesnt toast. Ordering breakfast takes too long. Need more cooking staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
RT
Great experience, easy check in, friendly staff, very clean room. Loved it, will stay there again next time I visit my family in Maryland.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"excellent"
Nice big space room with great services. i will recumbent it to anyone the hotel.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
carlos rendon
"I was expecting something better"
I had been hearing a lot about this place"hilton" .. Well when i went to check in nobody was there .. I was waiting like for 15 min. Then i when i walked in to the room .. The room was cold so i tried to turn up the heater n the heater cant go more that 75 * i was freezing in the room.. The bathroom was small n cold .. Also the water take forever to warm it up ..
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Eddy
Very good mid-priced hotel, with nice restaurant. Very clean and worth the money. Would stay at this chain again. Only gripe is the bed was slightly too firm. Nice hotel!
2 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Joan
"Getaway"
Hotel was great. Breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff was a big help especially the shuttle bus driver but the blond at the front desk was not much help.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
hotel was very nice and close to the hospital we needed to be by...i was only disappointed that they charge so much for breakfast...didn't feel it was worth the $12.00 they charge...they have sleep number beds...if i knew how to use them it would of been nice im sure...overall the hotel was very nice,clean and right where we needed to be
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"ok hotel, bad heating system."
the hotel is clean and nice, and the rooms are quite clean too and well maintained. However, there was one big problem: We stayed in winter, and the hotel's heating system was somewhat inconvenient: The room had a temperature regulator in the wall that would regulate the room temperature. You could heat up the room up to 75 degrees. As soon as it would reach that temperature, it would start blowing cold air. This was the "auto" setting. We manipulated many times, but it would not change. So one minute it was warm, the next minute it was cold. We had booked 2 rooms and it was the same story in both bookings. Eventually we turned the heating system off fully. But at night, it would turn on again once in a while for 3-4 seconds until the automatic setting would indicate that we had "turned off" the heating, and it would turn off again. This was quite weird. Not to mention that whole noise that would come out from the heater-- as if there was engine working in the room. I liked the hotel, but heating is an important thing for winter, and I do not want to freeze there another night. I am not staying in this hotel again. We stayed in humpton inn, perfect heating regulation-- as in any other hotel I have been too.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel Great location"
The staff was extremely friendly. It would be nice if they had a breakfast option that was less expensive.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"My Favorite Hotel"
The Hilton Garden Inn in Rockville Maryland is My All time Favorite Hotel for its Friendly Service, it's great Location for Dinning, and Shopping, also Very Clean and Well Maintained
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Lavorn
Wonderful hotel
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
marc
"Hilton grows a good night's sleep in Rockville, MD"
Not wanting to travel to our apartment in the city after celebrating New Year's Eve in the suburbs, we found an excellent rate for a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Rockville, MD and stayed there overnight. Great decision. the hotel was very pretty, warm, clean and comfortable. The Desk staff were very welcoming as well. The room was efficiently laid out and easy to use. The kingsize bed was comfort adjustable (although the default setting was sufficient for my wife and I). Unfortunately, the bed frame juts out from under the mattress and I did not notice it until I banged my shin soundly into it. fortunately after drying my tears and putting a cold compress on my boo-boo, I was able to continue to dress and go to our party. When we returned from the party, our quilt was turned down and we slept like revelers till the first of January. Only downside was that breakfast was not included in our room charge and we were reticent to spend the fee for food which would ordinarily come at no charge with the room at a Hampton Inn or other of the Hilton's competitors. Otherwise the stay was fine and recommended to all. By the way, we ate a great and relatively inexpensive breakfast at the Marriott at Rio a few blocks away.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Ron
Hotel was lovely. We were in town for Christmas and everyone was very accommodating and pleasant. The beds were comfortable and the room was a nice size. We requested rooms near the other members of our party and they did exactly as requested. The refrigerator was a good size and useful when traveling. The breakfast was tasty and a good value.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
BC
"Great spot."
Good staff. Good food. Good drinks at the bar. Overall, a great stay.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
it is a nice hotel and very convenience. the hotel rate was perfect.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
pooh
"Good Hotel in the Area"
We were in town for a bat mitzvah and was conveniently located to where the event was as well as the family that we knew. There's a shopping center nearby that has a grocery store, tons of restaurants, and a Starbucks (if you're into that sort of thing). I'd stay here again if I had to.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
JS
"Loved this place"
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Have stayed here before. Only issue I have is that if you don't want the entire breakfast, they charge alot for things ala carte. i.e. - one bowl of fruit was almost $5. really? Seems a little extreme.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Very nice hotel very clean,but I think breakfast is a little pricey
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Liliane
"."
Hotel is right off 270 Interstate. Great access to the highway and easy access to many great places to eat. Rooms are large and clean and very well kept.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Nice hotel good location. Will definitely stay there again
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
C. douglas
"Great Hotel - Convenient to Expressways & Shopping"
This is my second stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and I highly recommend this hotel. The hotel is clean, welcoming and comfortable. The restaurant serves quality food and the staff is friendly. My travels to Washington require the convenience of D.C., Frederick and Virginia. This location is convenient to the highway for each and again, the cleanliness and comfort of this hotel make it an inviting experience.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Tamy
"very close to our needs."
the only problem we had was the noise of the air conditioner in the room. very loud a constant cycling.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
kendall
We stayed 3 nights. On the first day room wasn't cleaned until 4 pm. On the 2nd day it was never cleaned.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"PERFECTION"
PERFECT!!!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2013
"Good place to be"
Very comfortable
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Excellent. Very satisfied and pleased"
The room was excellent. The bathroom, especially was above and beyond what I expected. Large shower with glass doors. Lots of towels. Very nice sink and counter. Fridge was helpful. It was in a quiet location. There is a running trail/walking trail nearby and it is very pretty, safe, and long with many different routes. You can walk to a liquor store, various restaurants (ranging from Chipotle to Cava within a mile), a couple grocery stores. I even saw geese in a parking lot and deer in another parking lot! It was very nice, the staff were nice, the food was good. All around best hotel experience I've had and will definitely stay there again if in the area.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
marsupial jones
"Good place"
very nice and clean place to stay. I am wondering if I can buy two pillows from them that make it as A++ hotel.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Mu
Generally the hotel was great except for the internet..The strength was very weak and at one point we were not able to connect at all.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Clean and Relatively New"
The in-room air conditioner seemed somewhat noisy and cycled frequently. In our three day stay, we were also disappointed the free van service to the Shady Grove Metro was completely booked and unable to accomodate two addtional guests, my daughter and me, for either the 8:00A or 8:30A trips on all three days. Otherwise, our stay was pleasant. Staff was accomodating and helpful in regard to directions and restaurant recommendations. We enjoyed using the fitness center and found the adjustable beds comforting. The site worked well for two full days of college visits.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
JCM
Great stay except family with small kids making noise before 10pm but stopped. Clean, excellent layout, and good nearby amenities. Would stay again!
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Clean and comfortable, we would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013