All hotels in Allen, Texas, United States of America

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Long walk to room and for ice"
We were told to park out front. Then had to walk down a hallway all the way to the back of the hotel to get to our room, when we could have parked right outside the back door 10 feet away. No ice in the refrigerator. Had to go to front desk twice to get ice. Breakfast was great.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Thomas! To activate the ice maker in your suite's freezer, simply lower the bar on the ice maker and fresh ice will be available in about 15 minutes. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Loving it in Allen"
Great hotel close to my kids. Would love to have a store I could walk to close by.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, BC! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back. And we would be happy to transport you to nearby shops and dining in our complimentary guest shuttle.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
BC
"Uncomfortable beds but great in every other way."
Was given a handicapped room which was large and roomy. It was clean and well decorated. The staff was nice. The bed was hard and uncomfortable.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thanks for the feedback, Phillip, and I'm sorry to see your stay was not a 5-star experience. I apologize you had some issues with your suite's bed, and if there is anything we can do to make future stays memorable ones, please feel free to let the front desk know.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Phillip
Loved it. Would stay there again.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Sarah! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"10/10 Would."
Great one night stay. Everything was clean and comfortable. I was only sad we only had one night to spend here.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Jessica! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"The Allen hotel"
Awesome! We plan on staying here again! The only negative was the handicap bathroom. The bathtub was a BIG negative for my mom. A large walk in shower with the small threshold like we had in our room would have been more convenient and easy to use.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thank you for your feedback, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay. Should you need a specific room/bathroom layout, please just let the front desk know when making your reservation. We'll always do our very best to accommodate you!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"LOVE!! this Hotel/Area"
Hotel is ALWAYS Clean. LOVE the Allen/McKinney Area you have to try Uncle Julio's Mexican Restaurant in Allen TX and have their Lobster and Chicken Fajitas AMAZING!! and then go to McKinney Square!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Tonya
"I am now a Homewood Suites fan for life!"
So many times, I book a hotel after combing through reviews and pictures only to arrive and see that I was duped. My family and I decided to go on a "staycation" in Mckinney for the weekend. We live in Fort Worth. I wanted a hotel that was convenient to the Heard Museum, the shops at Allen, and KidMania. Homewood Suites fit the bill for location as well as every other category. The room I requested was granted. I asked for a room with as many exterior walls as possible. The hotel was beautifully decorated, cozy, clean, and bright. Our room was spacious, very clean, updated, and very comfortable. The overall design of the room worked for our family, with the bathroom sort of separate, and the fold out couch on the opposite side of the room for the kids. Everything from the pool, to the fitness room, to the fully stocked breakfast buffet was well above our personal expectations. I also like that the hotel is located a little off the beaten path from the congestion just a mile up the highway. The staff was extremely friendly and even accommodated our late check out request despite having many big groups (famliy reunion, sports teams) in the hotel that weekend. Our stay was convenient, quiet, comfortable, relaxing, and easy. I can't say enough about how great this experience was, and I am now a Homewood Suites fan for life.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Wow! What a fantastic review, James - Many thanks for the 5-star rating! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
James G
"Homewood Suites is the only hotel I will stay at"
The hotel was very clean, the food delicious and the gym was perfect. The price is awesome considering you get a kitchen, bedroom and tv room. The breakfast is delicious with tons of fresh fruit and the employees always willing to help. Will only stay at a Hilton from now on.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
What a fantastic review, Melissa, and many thanks for choosing our hotel. I'm glad our accommodations and amenities met your needs, and especially that my team made your feel welcome. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Excellent suite hotel!!!"
Very spacious rooms, very comfortable, full kitchen with utensils, etc., large refrigerator, great breakfast, free evening reception with lots of food and drink. Easy access to freeways. Hard to beat!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Helmut
Staff was friendly and provided excellent service. Room was comfortable and clean. Exterior including pool area was also well kept and clean. Within adequate driving distance of sites in Dallas.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Super clean and very friendly"
This was our second time staying at this hotel. Super nice, very clean and super friendly staff. Very nice breakfast and Monday through Thursday dinner is included. The pool is also very clean and be used it every day. Great location, very easy to get to everything you need to. Very highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Irma
I love staying here. Its usually more for business trips, but its relaxing and the staff is very friendly. Amenities are all wonderful.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Sandy, and we're glad you love staying with us! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Sandy
"Wonderful place to stay. A very friendly staff!!"
Clean, friendly, and comfortable!! The staff was great!!
Pamela
"Excellent staff"
The staff here are excellent.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, James! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
We enjoyed absolutely EVERYTHING during our stay~the kids loved the pool and the basketball court. The breakfast was wonderful and the location was close to all shopping and eating places. If we are ever in this location we will most certainly book again~We loved the queen suite It was like a mini apartment!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thank you Blackwell family for the wonderful comments! Very glad to see the kids also enjoyed our hotel - the sport court and pool are always a hit, even more so now that summer is in full swing. We appreciate the kind words and you choosing our hotel, and look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Blackwell Family
"Excellent stay!"
The added bonus of breakfast and dinner provided a very nice opportunity for us to do what we needed to do without fussing over meals. The pool was great, room was clean and comfortable. We'll definitely stay here again if we are in the area.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Ii love this hotel!"
Homewood is quickly becoming my favorite chain. The quality and consistency is awesome. I love the breakfast, and they have an excellent daily dinner complimentary too. Not just the cheese and crackers stuff that other chains put out, but the real deal. Salad bar, soup, daily entree, ice cold beer, good wine, sweets. This is an excellent hotel
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
We're so glad you love our hotel, Patrick, and appreciate the great review! Glad to see that your stay was a pleasant one, and especially that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and weeknight dinner. It's our pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Patrick S
"close to all ammenities"
We have family that lives near by. Very convenient to get to. Room was clean & had everything we needed.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Highly Impressed!"
My family & I spent a week here while waiting to close on our new home. The staff & service was 5 star, the breakfast & evening receptions were more than filling with many healthy options & the rooms & hotel were very clean--this is coming from someone who is very OCD about cleanliness & many other things; I even came with my own cleaning products. The only not so positive thing I could say about the hotel is they did not have extra wash cloths readily available when we needed them-multiple times during our stay. Yet still, we were thoroughly impressed & expect to return for any occasion that presents itself. We also plan to book a block of rooms for our visiting family & friends who are coming for our Homeblessing & 15th Wedding Anniversary this summer. You are one of the best hotels we've ever stayed in! Well done & thank you Homewood Suites!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
What a fantastic review! Thanks so much for the kind words, Fe, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Glad to see that our accommodations and amenities met your needs, and I'm especially pleased that you plan to reserve rooms for visiting family in the future! It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
5 night business trip May 15, 2014
Fe
"Nice hotel close to outlet"
Hotel was awesome nice kitchen with fridge and freezer
Other trip May 25, 2014
susie
"Very nice and spacious rooms"
We did enjoy the stay very much. We stayed two nights. It included a nice breakfast and good dinner. I'll definitely return.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and many thanks for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
We stayed overnight for a soccer tournament. Good, clean rooms. Very comfy beds. Breakfast has fresh fruit, yogurts, sausage, eggs, biscuits with gravy, really good hashbrowns and waffles. Also a variety of breads, pastries and cereals. Would stay again.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thanks for the great review, Ana, and we certainly appreciate you choosing our hotel. Hope the soccer bit was also a success! Glad to see your stay was a good one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs - including our complimentary breakfast! We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"An outstanding hotel!"
I can truthfully recommend this hotel above any I have stayed in. The staff was outstanding, the updated and super clean rooms were beautiful and restful. The hotel breakfast was superior. Thanks for a great stay!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Wow! Talk about a fantastic review! Many thanks for the wonderful feedback, Sharon, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. Very glad to see that our accommodations and services met your needs, and hope next time you can enjoy some time in our outdoor pool and spa. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great experience"
We had no problems at all with our stay. Check-in was quick and the front desk staff was friendly. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The pool was "heated" but still felt cool but we were glad it was open and available. Breakfast was good quality and had a wide selection. The room rate was a bit high for a Homewood Suites property but we were satisfied with our stay.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thank you very much for the great feedback, and we're delighted you had a five-star experience at our hotel. Glad to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Two times a charm"
This was our second time to stay at Homewood suites in Allen and I am so glad we did. The rooms are nice, bed comfy and plenty of good restaurants close by (Like the Cheese Cake Factory) and many more. Plus, Homewood makes a fairly good breakfast. I like the quiet in the rooms and the staff is very helpful. Forgot my hairspray and got some in their little shop at the desk. Better than looking for a store somewhere. But I learned there are Targets and Walmarts not too far. This is our go to place when we are visiting McKinney - it's just down the road.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
What a great review, Kacy, and we're so pleased you've enjoyed both of your stays with us! We're especially glad to see that we're your 'go-to' hotel when visiting McKinney, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Many thanks again!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kacy
"Great 3 day stay!"
This marks the second time we have stayed here on our travel from Michigan to Allen. Last stay was for 7 day, and this one was for 3. Both visits were great! The staff are all very helpful and friendly. This has been one of the cleanest hotels, from the lobby,to the pool,to the rooms we have stayed at. The hotel is good for both family's and for business use. The rooms are big,with the dining area and couch too. The breakfast was always stocked and fresh, as well as the dinner (Monday thru Thursday) we will always stay here in the future!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
So glad to hear both of your visits to our hotel have been good ones, and welcome from Michigan! I'm very glad to see that our accommodations and services met your needs, and your were comfortable during your stay. It means a great deal to me and my team when a guest makes a point of saying they will only stay with us when visiting the area. We looking forward to welcoming you back!
3 night trip Mar 8, 2014
RENN777
"One of the Best Hotels I've Ever Stayed Overnight"
Very professional staff, extremely clean and new looking facility, loved the breakfast food, and they even had a Hershey's candy bar and microwave popcorn in my room. I loved the fact that there was a ceiling fan above the bed in the room because it made me feel more comfortable similar to my own home. The only downside to this hotel is they charge a $50 incidental fee upon check-in. They said they would credit the unused amount back to my credit card. This caught me off guard a little since I've never had a hotel charge me for this type of fee before. Overall, a very good stay which is why I still rate it a 5 star visit.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the great review, and we're delighted you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us! I've forwarded your comment regarding the check-in fee to my front desk to ensure we are always thoroughly explaining any miscellaneous fees at check-in. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great Experience!"
My three adult daughters and I shared a double queen suite for 5 nights. This was a perfect set up for us. We had room to spread out and not be on top of each other. The breakfast was great each day. And, having dinner was an unexpected treat - we didn't even know that was included until the second day! We will definitely be staying at Homewood Suites again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Teresa
"Great experience"
My husband and I dislike staying in hotels but it was a must for this trip. We chose Homewood Suites because of the reviews. We loved having our own kitchen. We have a strict diet and were able to prepare our own food and drinks when we chose. The complimentary breakfast and dinners were a plus. There was always something we could eat from them. The hotel was a quiet, comfortable, clean, and pleasant place to stay.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thank you for the great review, Brenbren, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We agree that having a full kitchen in your suite makes a big difference for those who want to cook while they're on the road, and definitely makes your routine a bit more like home. Glad to hear you were also able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and dinner. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Brenbren
"Happy in Allen"
Walk in shower roomy enough for two. Nice linens. I love the ceiling fans.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
"Nice spot"
Very clean hotel, easy access to highways and shopping as well as restaurants
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
So glad you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"All the comforts of home"
Wonderful experience. Have stayed in many hotels in McKinney area. This was the a 5 star. We will plan to stay here in our future visits to Texas. Clean, comfortable and friendly!!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
It's never too late to thank a guest for their review, and we want you to know that we appreciate your awesome feedback, B! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
B
"Close to our family"
It was a very comfortable stay. Felt like home away from home.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
We're delighted to hear we 'felt like a home away from home' - that's definitely what we want for all of our guests, and we're so pleased you enjoyed your stay!
8 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
Diane White
"FCS Championship Game"
Enjoyed our stay for the FCS Championship Game in Frisco. Was about 15 minute ride to Stadium. Hotel is a little hard to get to, due to Dallas road system. Coffee, eating, shopping very close. Room was very comfortable, good breakfast. We enjoyed our stay...Go Bison
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Very glad you enjoyed your stay, and many thanks for the great review. And what a game for the Bisons! Here's to another successful season this year.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
SJohnson
"Awesome experience"
The hotel was lovely and the room was very nice. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The ceiling fan was a pleasant surprise, as was the complimentary dinner. The breakfast was very good, lots of choices. Check-in and check-out were quick and easy. Hotel was convenient to the race and to restaurants and stores.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Many thanks for the great review, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Sounds like our accommodations were comfortable and met your needs, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Mini getaway"
Studio King Suite was very nice, wonderful amenities. Best hotel I've been to yet. Very good quality for a low price. I would recommend to a friend and even stay again myself.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Wow! We're delighted that we are the 'best hotel' you've been to yet! That's wonderful feedback,and a key reason why my team and I work so hard. Very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2014
"Wonderful hotel!"
We booked this hotel for our New Year's Eve get away. We were very pleased from the moment we walked we were impressed. The lobby was very nice and festive. We arrives 2 hrs early but they were very nice and accommodating. Our room was ready and what a room! I am a very picky person on the cleanliness of a room and I found no faults. The room was very spacious and we'll furnished. The receptionist called to make sure everything was to our liking which was nice. Dinner was not for us but the restaurant right beside the hotel did the trick. Breakfast was awesome so much to choose from. My husband ended up sick the entire stay. The room was a nice and big enough that I was able to relax on the couch and enjoy some quite time. We will look for this name of hotel when in other cities. So very impressed!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and how nice we were able to be a part of your New Year's Eve holiday! I'm especially pleased that my team was helpful and welcoming, and that you were comfortable during your stay. Thanks for the wonderful feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
BlessedMama
"Great!"
This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Recommend it to everyone!
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
It's never too late to thank a guest for their review, and we want you to know we appreciate your feedback, Mary! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"A good stocking stuffer"
We spent Christmas in Dallas area with all out children. We decided to go ahead and get a room instead of stay at one of their homes. Homewood Suites was perfect. It was just about 10 minutes away, the staff was wonderful and the breakfast was really nice. Beds comfy. I hated that someone had to work on Christmas, but everyone was so pleasant and nice. If they were this nice on a holiday, I can only imagine how they must be on a regular day or weekend. Thanks you for all the comfort.
Response by Homewood Suites Dallas Allen
Thank you very much for the wonderful review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your Christmas holiday with us! Very glad you enjoyed your stay, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. I'm especially pleased my staff was warm and welcoming - even on Christmas, we want all of our guests to feel right at home! Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
kacy
"Great value - great food"
Did not at all expect such nice accommodations and food. Have grown used to marginal-at-best "breakfast buffets" at most 3-star hotels. This was really good - real eggs, real ham, real oatmeal with lots of fresh fruit, and no "push-button" preservative-laden pancake machine - cook your own Belgian waffles instead. And dinner was included, too. And BTW, great bed, large bathroom, large-screen TV with decent sound. MUCH better than Holiday Inn Express, which had been my favorite until their recent decline regarding the breakfast described above.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
RHE
"Outstanding Hotel"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel, which offered a luxurious room for a great price (large HDTV, very comfortable bed, plenty of room with a desk/refrigerator/microwave, and a spacious shower). The staff, from those at the front desk to dining personnel, were very friendly and attentive. The room/hotel was very clean, a nice buffet breakfast/dinner was served, and the location is very convenient. I definitely will look to this hotel again after this type of experience, which is uncommon.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Bryan B
Everything was great with the hotel. My only suggestion is to upgrade the beds and bedding.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great Hotel, very reasonable and great breakfast."
I have always enjoyed this Hotel in other cities that we stayed at. Clean rooms, and having a fridge was very good especially when you have little kids that want milk in the middle of the night. The breakfast was good, except for the eggs, it was kind of runny. But it was free. What I really liked about this hotel was the location and the surrounding restaurants. Sushi, PF Changs, it was an awesome place. If I go to Allen TX again I will definitely book this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Thekang
I absolutely love this place. The rooms are huge and well kept. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2013
jason
"Very nice!"
The hotel was very nice, the rooms are very roomy, and having a full kitchen makes it very nice for family's! The morning breakfast was very good also! The staff was very helpful and always friendly!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Candy
"Our North Dallas Home"
This property is amazing. My room was very spacious and comfortable; very well appointed, especially considering the room rate. Very close to Allen Outlets, and just about any food fare one would care to eat. I will definitely be staying here again.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Nathan
"BEST HOTEL IN ALLEN!"
Beautiful hotel, great room and amenities, delicious Continental breakfast!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Lauren
"Excellent hotel"
Could not find anything to complain about. Everything was great! The room was spacious and clean and we loved the shower ! The breakfast bar had a good variety of food and it was all delicious. The staff was always polite and the hotel had good atmosphere. Wish we had the time to have enjoyed the pool and patio . But we will definitely stay here again on a return visit to Allen.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
Fay
"Wonderful place to stay"
The Homewood Suites in Allen is a fantastic hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Having two-bedroom suites with two bathrooms was amazing. Loved the standing showers. The free breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel. The complimentary food and drinks Mon-Thurs were an unbelievable perk! Every employee was friendly. The room amenities were just right. The cable television could be better, but...that is a small thing when you aren't spending all your time watching tv. Everyone in my group commented on how great the hotel was and thanked me for booking our stay there!
4 night trip Oct 16, 2013