All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2918 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

Off season so quiet. Trains were a little close and noisy.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"little run down looking, but nice rooms!"
Had a great nights sleep here.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"over priced beds."
It was way over priced. Stairs going up to second floor were to steep and un even. Sheets on one bed were stained, paint chipped off wall in bathroom. Upon check out, had to wait for front desk person to stop stuffing his face and chewing his food before acknowledgeing me. No place to put room trash (1 little garbage can)
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Super D.ooper stay"
A great place to stay at a great price and freindly staff. At check-in Tina and Bina had a pleasant smile and were a great help. Checkout I think his name is Tupa or something similar gave us teriffic directions for exit out of town. We reccommend this Travel Lodge East to our friends.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Cheryl J
"For $49 per night......worth the money."
Room was warm and clean. We were in back of complex so train noise was not an issue. I would compare the hotel to a Motel 6. Breakfast was coffee , 2 choices of sugared cereal, milk, bread to toast and mini muffins. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Ok stay"
Service was not great, free breakfast consisted of cereal, muffins and coffee. When we got there, there was no coffee and most of the breakfast was gone. (We had an hour until breakfast was over) the room was clean though, and the bathroom looked like it had recently been redone.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Too close to the train tracks!"
The room was clean and the staff was supper helpful. But I am a light sleeper and the sound of the train kept me up most of the night.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"good for a night"
Room was clean, staff very helpful. Hotel itself was great, but guests around us were coming and going all night, knocking on doors, can easily hear through the walls. Not a peaceful night, but this was not the hotels fault. Room was ok for a night while traveling through the area.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Becky
"Good experience!!"
We had family come up for the snow and it was too deep to get to our place so they stayed in your hotel. They said it was very comfortable and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
harriett
"Great little place"
The place is clean and reasonable.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
The room smelled very strongly of cigarettes. You could tell that the room had been smoked in pretty recently even though they made us sign a waiver stating that we wouldn't smoke in the room. The matress was okay. They didn't have an ironing board or iron to use (even to borrow). The bathroom seemed pretty clean on the surface but there was an underlying smell of porta-potty. The train track is right across the street but it wasn't too noisy or annoying. They also ran out of parking spaces one night and we had to park on the street. Overall it was ok but I did have to wash all my clothing that I had packed (wether it was worn or not) because everything smelled so much like cigarettes.
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for, this hotel is old, run down, you can hear everything in rooms next door and above, the washer and dryer can barely be called that, especially the dryer it barely warmed my clothes let alone dried them.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
julie
"Travelodge Flagstaff East"
The room was neat and clean
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Alexander
"Good place to stay for a quick trip"
We went up to Flagstaff for a quick overnight stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was a problem with one of our doors and they fixed it within 5 minutes. The rooms were clean and suitable for our stay. Overall, we would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Noel
"Good place to stay!"
I had a really comfortable stay at Travelodge East. The room was very clean and everything in it was functional. The quality of food that was served at breakfast was good. The manager was courteous and efficient. I had not expected much from this motel, considering the price but I came back satisfied and happy.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Rima
There was some confusion about getting the correct room key, but other than that, great place to stay when you're looking for something simple.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"wifi was bad"
the hotel was ok for the price. Breakfast was really lacking, even at that price. The wifi in my room was so bad I only had reception in 30 to 40 seconds here and there. room was clean and in good condition.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"I found other people's hair in my "clean" bed"
The beds were comfortable but the rooms are far too small
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good Value"
The hotel service was very good. When we checked in, the heater in the room did not work. We notified the front desk and someone came and replaced the unit within 10 minutes. Very impressive!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Beth
"Flagstaff Budget Gey Away"
Good value for the price point.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
The room are very small and you can hear your neighbors like if they were in the same room.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"My stay at Travloge East"
You get what you pay for. The rooms were nice, however, the TV's were outdated and the breakfast was in a very small room - only had 3 chairs, had to stand - but, if you're looking for an inexpensive place, this is a good one.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Jack
"Nice Room at a Nice Price."
Affordable and comfortable hotel. Very courteous staff.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Adam
"enjoyed my stay"
nice and clean for the price, I travel a lot for work in this hotel had everything I needed.
5 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Reno
"Road Trip Stop in Flagstaff, AZ"
Good place to stop if you're on a road trip. When we got there, the lobby was closed, but the owners came to let us in. Complimentary breakfast isn't anything to get excited for.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Worth the Money"
Overall, nice room for the money. I would stay here again. The photos of the room is what you get. Very nice updated room. The carpet could be replaced though. The shower curtain took up the entire bathroom and even curved over the toilet, so that part was annoying. I could've gone without the strong curry smell in the lobby. The heater in the room worked great! I don't recommend sleeping next to it though, as i woke up sick the next morning from it because it's dirty. The mattress could use a mattress pad or something to help them be softer. We felt safe in the room, in the parking lot, and in the neighborhood. It's only 2 miles from the North Pole Experience, which was really easy to get to. And right by the freeway.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Very impressed"
Was pleasantly surprised. Great value for money. Management hit it out of the park!!! Great since of pride in ownership. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Jerri
"Clean, convenient hotel"
Nice hotel; it's set up almost as a residence. There's a mini-fridge and a full bathtub; you could stay here for awhile if you needed to. Clean and the staff was accommodating and let me have a late check-out. Seems to be the nicest of the hotels in area.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
"It's OK"
Good motel for the price. Nice checkin person
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Brenda
"Don't stay here"
This motel is old and needs to be torn down. Location is poor and noisy. Cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. Breakfast, terrible.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jane
Very close to train tracks. It can get very noisy at night.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"RR Crossing Lodge"
the location is near the railroad tracks so it was a loud nights sleep, the bathroom is as big as a port a john, beds were not made when I returned in the evening. would not recommend- you get what you pay for.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Doug
"Very nice"
close to railroad tracks but with heater/ac on hardly noticeable. Enjoyed stay and will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
carol
"Nice one night hotel"
My wife and I went to flagstaff for a simple weekend trip. We found this hotel a decided to stay there because of the low price and decent ratings. When we got the there the place was nice and clean and the hotel staff was quick and friendly. For the price this a great hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Ivan
"Very comfortable place to stay."
Clean safe and pleasant accommodations. After trying several hotels close to my NAU student,some disastrous, we will make this our first call on future trips.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Lori
"Ok hotel but too noisy"
The hotel looks ok from outside and the rooms are also pretty decent, good price making a reservation a couple of weeks in advance. The negative is if you are not a sound sleeper, like my husband, the rooms have a door shared with bedroom next door that are locked but you can hear everything going on and there is also a train across the street that goes by all night and can also be heard from the room.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Mari
"convient for sightseeing"
We were satisfied with our stay. The rooms were fairly sound proof so we were now bother my he trains. Friendly staff, breakfast was sufficient.
2 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
Dee
"Clean older motel"
Our stay was comfortable in this clean older motel, but our room had a strong scent often used to cover over odors. The motel is located in an older area of town but not far to drive to newer business area. AC/heater wall unit was older and noisy but worked. Room was nicely cleaned daily. Front desk clerk was friendly.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
RAJ
Room was clean no frills just what I needed for a nights rest.. Location was off the interstate.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Pete
"NAU family weekend"
The hotel is dated but clean.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very clean"
Older hotel though has had an update. Parking spaces generous. Rooms were small though updated nicely. Fresh paint, modern beddings, very clean. First thing I noticed was the fresh scent of the room. Good bang for the buck.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Deceptive booking, train tracks next to "hotel""
I hesitate even call this place a hotel. I've stayed in motels and hostels that were infinitely better than this dump. I rarely even leave reviews so the fact that I am even taking the time to write this should say something. The pictures in the Expedia listing look absolutely nothing like the actual room. Probably the most annoying thing was there are TRAIN TRACKS next to the building which leads to you being awoken every hour as the train blares its horn. As if that wasn't bad enough the ac unit in the room was even louder. It sounded like I was being abducted or something. I would not reccomend this place to anyone.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
disappointed
"great motel, great value"
loved the motel...clean room...comfortable room...good location
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Older hotel with recent upgrades. Clean rooms but breakfast was limited and had no indoor seating area.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"will stay there again!"
It was a great hotel. The room was clean and nice and comfortable. The price was right. The location was convenient. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"unsatisfactory"
The only good points about this hotel was the location and the gentleman at check in. The beds in the room were unmade the bathroom was filthy. Hair all in the shower and sink. It was disgusting.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
toni
"Nice Hotel."
This was a very nice hotel to stay in. I was pleased with the rooms. The beds were nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Calvin
"Decent place, small rooms"
Overall, pricey for what you get. Rooms are just big enough for 2 beds. Tiny breakfast area. Staff is pleasant
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Stormybarb
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel was nice. Close to restaurants and easy to find. FYI the train goes past about every hour. Once I was asleep I didn't even notice though. Anyone who is a light sleeper might find this info useful.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Glenda
Room smelled a bit funny but wasn't overpowering. Breakfast could have been better. Bed was quite comfortable and really appreciated having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Very reasonably priced.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014