All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2918 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

Motel 6 type room, very poor quality for the price. Pictures on web site misrepresented, would not stay again would not recommend!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Supprisingly very clean room. inside much better than outside ambiance. An iron would be nice. Bed linens and pillows very good. Towels adequate. Not the Ritz but a good stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Nice surprise!"
When I pulled up and saw it was a motel I was worried, but my room was freshly painted, the carpet seemed new, and the bathroom area was completely updated. Some of the furniture had some scratches, however the rest of the room was so clean it really didn't bother me. The bedding was very clean, which is imprtant to me. The hotel staff was very friendly as well. The breakfast is a little sparse, just drinks, pastries, and cereal, but it was good enough for us. Overall this was a very pleasant hotel and I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
julie
The fridge and microwave were dirty and we found someone's medicine in our room which proves that the room was not cleaned
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Room was very clean and shower was hot!!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Flagstaff AZ"
This hotel is right across the street from the train tracks. We were able drown out the sound with the fan and bathroom fan. The staff was very nice and accommodating! Limited breakfast options. Cereal, small doughnuts and toast. No place inside to sit to eat. We had to sit outside at the picnic tables.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Patty
"Nice and clean."
Nice and clean hotel, just no parking. Remodel hotel but everything is like new, nice tv and fridge.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
vixay
"Good choice"
Updated rooms. Friendly staff
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Jenny
"Fine hotel. Mean owner."
The owner is not at all kind. He just about bit my head off when I asked about a refund policy because our plans had changed and we needed to go visit a relative in the hospital all of a sudden. I'm sure he gets people calling him all the time asking for refunds and cancelling rooms, but if you are going to be in customer service you should probably not be so rude to your paying customers. When I asked him if he cared at all about future reviews and customer service he said no. So, so sad. We won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Great location, quiet, clean facility. We arrived late in evening and the manager promptly checked us in.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"No frills...just a clean small hotel room"
It was okay...everything was just okay.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice ."
Train noise was not a little irritating .everthing else was fine .
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
jlara
"Clean affordable place"
Overall. It's quiet. Very clean which is a big deal to me for not being a fancy hotel. Older yes but not a dump. The bathroom is a a little small but clean. There are no iron and ironing boards in room but you can call the front desk and they will bring you one. No hot breakfast but they had cereal, donuts and muffins. It had a fridge and microwave. If your not looking to spend a lot of money and have a clean room. This is the place. Oh and the visitors were very friendly also. The neighborhood was fine nothing ghetto or sketchy.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Basic but comfortable"
We booked last minute and in the evening. Check in was quick, friendly and efficient. As we really only needed somewhere to sleep and bathe, we didn't need anything fancy. The trains go by throughout the night but it wasn't disruptive. Really good Mexican restaurant close by which was recommended by the woman at the front desk.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Hellen
"One of many average hotels to stay in Flagstaff AZ"
Everything is OK but not great. Was given a room that was not ready even though I arrived at the advertized check-in time. Had to go back and ask for another one after waiting for 15 min. Definitely not worth the full price. Only go there if they have a deal or you have no other options. Beware of very slow Wi-Fi. Not suited for business needs. Remember to bring ear plugs to block the noise from the trains at night. There is no breakfast included in the fair. On the bright site there are a few good restaurants in walking distance. Mamma Luisa is a must if you like Italian cuisine.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Roussi
"Older motel, remodeled. It does show it's age."
Clean, older motel. Has Continental style breakfast.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Wendy
Clean comfortable room
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Harold
"Family Vacation Road Trip 1 Night Stay"
Great hotel!!! Older remodeled hotel. Excellent condition. Very clean rooms. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms had all new paint, carpet, fixtures, tub, toilet etc. The mattress was wonderful. Better than some 4 star hotels that I have stayed in. The furniture was older, but really didn't notice with everything else so nice. Well worth the money. No complaints at all. Wonderful hotel. Wish every hotel was this nice for this price. Breakfast was a continental breakfast which was fine for this price. Thanks guys!! Our family had a wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Older looking Place but the room was clean and it was quite.. No real places to eat around there unless you drive a few miles. Over all i would stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Cathy
"Road trip nightmare"
Bugs in the shower, in the sink, old smelling bedding... It's bad:( we got in super late driving from Southern CA & just slept...the check in clerk seemed disturbed at our need to check in. The breakfast was minimal-yucky... Unfortunately there's nothing good to say about this place!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
amber
Room need more updating. AC could not be adjusted.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Good enough for one night"
Not too sure if it's in the best part of town. Room was clean and spacious. Microwave and fridge worked but fridge was lopsided. Air conditioner was fine. Sheets were clean and so were towels. The outside just got re-painted again so it looks a little bit better than before I'm sure. The biggest problem was the bathroom. The vent was very dirty with dust and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. There were a few bugs that fell out of the vent. There were also small, gnat-like bugs in the shower and toilet. Even after I cleaned them out they would come back. Overall, it was about a 2.5/5 hotel.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Flagstaff"
The room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of food in the area. Easy on and off to I-40.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"NAU Orientation Trip"
The staff was nice but the hotel was old and run down. Had new tv's but were not programmed correctly so you couldn't find channels. Bathroom was not very clean, had to ask for extra towels as the room was for 3 and only provided for 2. Paint was chipping off bathroom door and wouldn't stay open & had to prop a towel to hold door open. Breakfast was a joke - Coffee was terrible & very limited items.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Dirty"
Dirty bathroom and bad service
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Traveler, I apologize for the unclean bathroom in your room. I have addressed this issue with my staff and will make the necessary changed to insure this is not a future issue
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
PAULA
"Quick stop"
I was traveling a long distance and needed an inexpensive place to sleep overnight. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was fruit with muffins only. If you are looking 4 a quick stop with no frills, this is the place.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, Thank You for taking time to write your feedback about your stay. I am very glad our staff was able to accommodate you and we look forward to seeing you next time when you are in Flagstaff Area.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
M
"Dirty Bathrooms"
We stayed in two rooms and both were dirty. Bad Experience
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
PAULA
"Clean and comfortable enough."
I needed a place to stay for 3 nights on a trip to volunteer in an archaeological survey. This travelogue was close to the work location, reasonably priced, and comfortable enough. The Internet speed was also decent!
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Thank You Trudy for you honest review. I am very glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable hotel. Please stay with us again when you are in the area.
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Trudy
the staff was awesome. they were very friendly. we checked in an hour early and the staff did not charge us early check in. I was really happy about that. The room and bathroom was really clean. The housekeeper did a great job. We did not have breakfast so I can't rate it. Overall I would rate it 4 stars and will stay there again.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback about the Travelodge Flagstaff East. We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and welcome you back in the future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Just a place to stay and nothing special. We needed a place to stay the night during a road trip to our destination. This served it's purpose. Good value.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, Thank You for taking time to write a feedback about your stay and very glad you had a good stay with us.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Dominique
"Junk"
Terrible. Listed as 2 queens. NOT. double beds they insisted were queens. Several other parents thought the same. Rooms very small. Indignent attitude from staff about the room. Would not recommend. Will not stay there again. Train was super loud.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, I am sorry that you were disappointed with the size of the beds of room you reserved. But I would like to inform you that we have recently changed all of our mattresses according to Travelodge Brand requirements so I am very certain that those are queen bed mattress. As a consumer, I know how I expect to be treated. I am truly sorry if the front desk clerk failed to explain the size of the beds
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
DAVID
"Thumbs up"
great stay
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Thank You Earon for you great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review about Travelodge Flagstaff East.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Earon
I thought the room was very comfortable, well appointed, clean and up to date. The only negative was the refrigerator was turned way down and l needed to keep some items cold.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, I am very glad you enjoyed our clean, comfortable up to date hotel. It is our goal that every guest has great stay with us. I am very happy you did. Sorry to hear that the refrigerator was turned too low I hope we were able to fix that.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Nice hotel. Comfortable and reasonable price."
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Thank you for your great feedback. All of us at Travelodge Flagstaff East strive for every guest to have a great stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again in future.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
maria
We arrived late but staff responded quickly to get us out room keys ready. The place is clean and room rates are also practical and worth the money! We'll definitely come back.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback about the Travelodge Flagstaff East. We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we welcome you back in the future.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Elsie
"Comfortable"
Just needed a comfortable place for a night's rest. Room was clean, comfortable and motel was easy to get in and out of.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, We're pleased to hear that your stay was great. We here at Travelodge Flagstaff East do our very best to ensure our guest have a great stay. hope you serve you again in future. Thank You,
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"keep looking"
The first room had a dirty toilet! The second room was just uncomfortable.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Hello Jonathan, I am very concerned about your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I will send a report about your feedback to our management to further verify what took place during your stay. Our property is well kept and ensured ready for guests’ occupancy before it is released. Nevertheless, trust that this is addressed accordingly. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Jonathan
"Flag"
Quick
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff East
Dear Guest, Thank you. Your feedback is important and we value your review. Thank you for staying with us.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice ..."
Place was clean and nice close to everything would totally stay again
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
max
One staff at front desk was very helpful whereas another was not rude but not very friendly. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast and just fine but the lobby only had couches to sit on vs. tables to eat at. Another thing to point out is that the hotel is located by a train track and yes, at times, you can hear it day and nite. No complimentary computer in the lounge like other comparable hotels. It was the one time that I was 3 hours away from home and left my laptop. It was cheap and you get what you pay for. I would recommend this hotel only to certain people that our low on cash and need a place to crash. It looked like the hotel owners were working really hard to beautify the hotel inside and out.
Other trip May 30, 2015
dawn
"Grand Canyon visit"
Everything closer to the Grand Canyon was booked so we stayed here with only about an hours drive to it. Very reasonable prices and the room was nice and clean. My only complaint is that they started doing work right outside our day on our day of checkout at like 8:30am. The staff was nice but seemed a little dry. You can tell its a family owned business. It's directly on Route 66 which is kind of cool. I enjoyed it and would stay again if we absolutely needed to.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Chanel
"It is a dump"
Terrible place for the money we had to pay. A total rip off. We'll never stay at another Travel Lodge again.We are seasoned travelers. On this trip alone, we've been on the road 20 days and stayed in 20 hotel/motels. Have seen the best, this Travel Lodge , hands down, was the worse.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Seasoned w
pleasant staff, room was comfortable. good location to amenities.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"passing through"
Room was ok, but wasn't cleaned thoroughly. When leaving, found kids sock that didnt belong to our children.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Hotel was great easy staying good rates good location
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Anthony
"Hotel was fine for the money"
For a 2 star hotel we got what we expected. Tried to add another day for our return trip 4 days later (Memorial Day holiday) and price more than doubled for the same room. No way was our room worth $200 per night.
Sandy
"Decent enough hotel for the price"
If you're looking for a bed to sleep in for a night or two with minimal amenities, this is an okay hotel.
Charlie
"Meh..."
A little background: We were looking for a place to stay for the night after a 4-day backpacking trip at the Grand Canyon. Very tired and sore, we didn't want luxury, just a bed. And it was Memorial Day weekend in Flagstaff which may be why we paid twice as much as I normally would have for this kind of hotel. Room was clean and maintained, but not remodelled and had and older feel to it. I thought perhaps the bed was uneven, but my wife couldn't tell. Free breakfast consists of bread you can toast with butter and jelly packets, two kinds of cereal, milk in a pitcher, small donuts like you buy at the gas station, apples and oranges, and coffee. Bottom line: decent hotel, paid too much out of desperation.
Jordan
"Not the worst, but not ideal."
As it was Memorial Day weekend, this was almost the last room in town. The hotel staff was friendly and pleasant, but not very knowledgeable about the area. They didn't even have a recommendation for dinner. The hotel shower/bath had little-to-no water pressure. I suggest requesting an upstairs room because we could barely sleep due to the loud upstairs neighbors; I'm not even sure they were being particularly loud, but the floors and walls are very thin. The TVs are very old and need to be updated. The location is fine, but something closer to downtown would be much better.
Maria
"3 day trip"
very good price. staff very pleasant. We visited the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Hotel was between where we visited. Easy access to roads. Plenty of nearby places to eat.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015