All hotels in Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States of America
1852 Highway 72 E, Tuscumbia, AL, 35674, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place to stay"
It was a nice quiet hotel. Clean and well kept. Didn't have a whole lot on the breakfast bar but it was good. Staff was friendly
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Kirk
"Quality and Value"
The hotel was clean, modern, and comfortable. Welcome goodie bag was appreciated, and the free hot breakfast included all the standard amenities one would expect. The staff was excellent.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Good stay. Only downside, the shower head was not tight causing it to spray water out side the tub.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Ron
"Overnight at muscle Shoals"
I'll stay was wonderful, The staff was very helpful. Our rooms were clean and the breakfast area was clean. Food items were definitely sufficient
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Great stay , we stay here every time we are in tuscumbia
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Rob
"Pleasant!"
They have a very nice staff. Carpet and chairs need to be replaced. GM was very nice and said he would look into the issues.
5 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Only other place I will stay...."
It was great
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Vacation 2015"
This was our 4 or 5 year for staying with Microtel. .. We love every thing about the place & their staff, That's why we keep coming back, and bring our grandchildren , they stay free... Love this place...
8 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Rose
"Good stay"
Great location near tourist spots. Clean room.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Donald
"good place to stay"
conveniently located to major roads and places to eat, this hotel was a nice stay. The room was just large enough but not too big. The beds were so comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
The only downside was halfway through our stay, on a night when the hotel was completely booked they began resurfacing the parking lot. So that took an already too small parking lot to a laughable amount of spaces. Many people were parking in the grass near the road. Otherwise the beds were comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and our stay was pleasant.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Very nice and new"
The hotel was brand new and very nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Suman Leesa
"Good Stay"
Although it was not the best location, I think it was centrally located with easy access to everything we did while in Tuscumbia, AL. The people were friendly and knowledgeable of the area.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great stay for good price!"
Room had plenty of space, nice bedding, beds comfortable and whole room was very clean. Carpets appeared to be clean and air conditioning kept room cool. Front desk staff were very polite and helpful and provided us with a little snack pack of waters and popcorn which was great as we had to wait 1-2 hours for other family to arrive to go out to eat.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
It was a nice hotel, very clean. It had a continental breakfast. I would recommend thisHotel
Other trip May 23, 2015
Pat
"Clean, Safe Place To Stay For The Night"
It's a Microtel not a Hilton. A good deal for a good room. Cheaper than what you will pay for the same quality at hotels right across the street. Breakfast isn't great but it isn't awful. Have stayed here several times on business and staff is always nice. Located in a busy area right off the interstate with several restaurants that you can walk to. Never had a problem here and feel it is a generally safe place.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Jeremi
"Clean, new, nice hotel."
We were very pleased with our stay. The hotel was very clean and neat. Good location. Quick check in and check out. Will stay again.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Loved our stay"
However, there wasn't anywhere to sit outside and enjoy the evening. And if you book on Expedia you cannot change your room selection.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"LaGrange Mountain, wedding"
Came for a wedding on the Mt. The hotel was located close by, very handy, easy access to stores and restaurants. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful with all my questions. Hotel itself was clean and neat, room was nice and comfortable. Morning breakfast was nice and tasty, and well stocked. I would definitely come back again and not hesitate to tell my family and friends about our experience this week-end
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Ron
"convenient to rtj golf course restaurants"
Staff was friendly and helpful went out of their way to make sure you were comfortable.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice Stay!"
Our stay was so pleasant and nice. The staff was so helpful in all areas. I will come again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"The Shoals"
Good
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
THOMAS
"Noisy all night"
The morning staff really unfriendly the desk staff
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
rick
"good stay"
My only disappointment was there was no place to sit outside. One afternoon it was sunny and close to 70 degrees. I would of loved to relax outside with a drink.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Lark
"NW AL business travel"
Very nice people checked me in. Microtel is a new brand for me, micro is appropriate. I thought I was staying in a NYC hotel! However, room was very up to date, clean and inspite of small size comfortable. More highway noise than I like, but slept OK just the same. Overall, a good travel value.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Frederick
"Nice newer hotel close to the RTJ Trail"
The free breakfast was decent and the rooms nice.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Rooms not ready"
We arrived at room around 1am ready to sleep and neither room was ready. We had to get different rooms at 1:30 in the morning and had to be back at the project job site at 7am
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
JR
"Excellent hotel stay"
We really liked our stay, were gladly welcomed and felt at home during our 3-night stay. after returning home, found that clerk had mistakenly charged us for a 3-nite stay when Hotel.com had already charged 2 nights. the error came when I had called the hotel to add an extra night. When the owner was contacted he made an immediate correction to my credit card. NEVER have I had an error corrected so quickly. We intend to stay there on our next trip.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
harry d
"Another Day On The Road"
Great hotel and staff. Hotel entrance and exit less than ideal. Not located near any restaurants, only fast food. I will use this hotel again.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
michael j
"Roadside hotel"
This hotel is in a new building and therefore in good condition. The rooms are smallish but adequate. The bed was comfortable. The traffic noise from 72 carries into the room so wear earplugs if this is a problem, although traffic is light at night. Wi-fi was good, but not many people using. The breakfast is good and there are hot items. Good travel hotel for the price
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Ian
"Hotel Stay"
The staff was welcoming and helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
It was a nice hotel the only issue was the rooms were extremely small.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Longer than expected stay"
Staff was fantastic and helpful
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
As usual, only bad things stick out but they're easily correctable. Room 210's thermostat did not produce heat and the window unit, regardless of setting. The bathroom door would not lock. That's it. Nice breakfast, convenient to town and reasonably priced. The desk clerk Xeroxed my credit card and I was told the copy was to be returned upon leaving. She forgot. I reminded her.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Super Stay"
It was great...I would definitely stay again
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Short stay"
Great...room great for one person...would have been crowded for two. Gift bag (popcorn and water) was appreciated
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great Deal - Clean Hotel - Friendly Staff"
Really pleased with everything. The "Microtel" isn't so "micro" anymore. I had a really nice/large suite with a couch and mini-kitchen. The price was fair, the hotel new and clean. Everyone who works here is friendly and seems very genuine. The location was excellent - near all that is in Tuscumbia/Sheffield/Muscle Shoals/Florence. It's a perfect location. Breakfast was adequate - certainly a nice bonus for the low price of the room. The coffee was bad but the food was adequate.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Samuel
"Very nice, clean, good value."
A group of us used this hotel as a meeting location for a motorcycle trip. It was a good choice, very easy to find - right on the highway. There are several restaurants close by as well. It was a great choice after a long day of riding. Clean can comfortable. Good value as well.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"nice motel friendly staff"
Breakfast was good, room was clean except for carpet which was stained and needed a good shampoo. bed was comfortable with good pillows, television worked good, air/heat was thermostat controlled on the wall and seemed to need extra adjustment to keep temp. even. Overall a nice stay.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Roy
"Clean newer hotel"
Worth the money Clean hotel, beds they aren't the best, typical hotel, but friendly staff and good breakfast. At least something hot.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Big D
It was the best price in the area, perfect location for my needs. The room is small, so not sure it would be good for vacation, but I was there on family business and needed a place to sleep, shower, and rest a bit. It was perfect. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definately be using again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Songbird
"Clean and comfy!"
The front desk staff was great. My room was very clean and comfortable and i have no complaints. I will stay here every time i am in this area.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Tracy
Enjoyed our stay. Staff at front desk were very friendly, however they did make a copy of my debit card and drivers license which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The stair way smelled like cigarette smoke but realize that could have been done by another visitor.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Band Competition Family
"Perfect location for picking up our new puppy."
Needed directions to our destination and the desk clerk programed our cell phone for Google Maps and it worked perfectly. They all were most helpful. The Motel was so perfect & clean we thought it was brand new and were surprised to find out it is five yrs. old. Will recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great stay !!!!"
We enjoyed our stay at this facility so much the rooms were very very nice and the price was even nicer , the staff was so helpful for anything we needed !! We wil be staying here in the future !!!! Highly recommend this hotel !!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
shawn
"Great except for the loud ticking at 3am"
I would have given 5's except that after I went to the restroom at 3am a loud ticking noise went on for 20 minutes in the wall(some plumbing issue) which woke everyone up. If you stay in room 315 don't flush until the morning unless of course it is a #2....then you have to make that call.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Ok but overrated"
The staff was very professional and service oriented; however, our rooms were a less than satisfying. The mattresses need to be replaced as ours were sagging and hard to get comfortable. Every time the room above us flushed their toilet, the pipes made really loud noises and kept waking us up. The rooms seem to be outdated and the lighting is either blinding bright or no lights at all...
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
J
Wonderful experience! Comfy bed, very friendly staff?
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Gail
"Clean comfortable hotel"
Toilet is loose in room 216. Clean comfortable room.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014