All hotels in Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States of America

"Nice Hotel for the Money"
Very nice motel. Clean, quiet, helpful staff. This is the second time I have stayed at this motel and would definitely consider staying there again in the future.
4 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Very convenient to Muscle Shoals and Tuscumbia. On major highway. Gladly accepts pets with only modest fee. Has free breakfast, but the quality of the food needs to be improved (for example, include some cereals that do not contain sugar).
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"A great place to stay in the Shoals"
I've stayed at the Microtel twice and both times I was very pleased. The staff is wonderful and more than efficient. Location is wonderful; it's right in the heart of the Shoals. The only drawback is the busy roads nearby make for a noisy background and the walls are pretty thin. But that was easy enough to adjust to. I'd highly recommend this hotel and intend to stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
Rachel Nix
"Basic hotel with cheap furniture and fittings"
This is not the usual Wyndham standard. The furnishings are ugly and cheap, there is harsh strip lighting in the bedrooms. The seating under the bedroom window was stained and we told the reception but nothing was done in the two nights we were there. Breakfast area seats were also stained. Expensive for the standard of hotel.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2014
"Not worth the price"
Staff was courteous at first but the next day a problem occurred and the manager would no resolve it. It was too late to move to another hotel...so I had to stay. Otherwise I would have left post-haste. The breakfast was horrible...fast food at its worst and the coffee was very watered down. There was lint and cobwebs on the heater and the air conditioner/heater was noisy...had to turn it off. Bed was lumpy and hard...bath towels thin. Hotel needs to improve and clean up and with the lousy customer service...I won't be returning. I hope management read this!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Gene
"Nice place with good breakfast."
Stayed at Microtel on a golf vacation. Friendly staff and very tasty breakfast. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Only drawback was minor noise. Would definitely stay there again though.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Better than I expected"
The only negatives to our stay were 1) thin walls which enabled us an audio serenade of our neighbors talking and watching TV and 2) a really bad breakfast buffet (biscuits=hockey pucks). Other than that, the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Arthur
"Great Hotel, very clean, and friendly staff."
I had a great experience at this hotel! After driving long hours, they were very accommodating and got our room cleaned as quickly as possible and got us checked in soon. It was a very clean hotel and the breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"Nice Room, bad bar"
Hotel room was real nice. Breakfast bar was not so good, stale cold biscuits not much to chose from.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Good place to stay for a great price"
Nice room, friendly employees, only complaint walls thin you can hear television in next room and it is near a major intersection with lots of loud truck traffic all night long. Probably why all the televisions are turned up very loud.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
Bruce
"Enjoyable Stay"
We had everything we needed; free wireless, breakfast bar included eggs, sausage, waffle maker, coffee, juice, fruits...staff was pleasant and gave us extra towels and things after the cleaning crew had finished for the day.
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Traffic to get around town is a little rough, but the hotel and it's staff are nice. I'd stay there again.
3 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
MT
"Front desk staff poor!"
The person at the desk was uneducated and butchered the English language, put us in an occupied room and couldn't even give basic local directions. Room was tiny with a very uncomfortable mattress. More like a dorm room than a motel room! On Saturday night, this part of Alabama was under a tornado watch. We were refused the request to move to a lower, safer floor because the owner didn't want to have to clean another room! Terrible experience. Will never stay in this hotel brand ever again!
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
karen
"Cedric Wherry"
I found my stay to be quite convenient and exceptional. The desk clerk was extremely nice, professional and attentive. The room was small but quaint and very clean. A great stay, but more importantly a great bang for the buck! I would definitely stay here again!!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Cedric Wherry
some noise between rooms
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Best value for the buck"
Very comfortable, and fastidiously clean. Could have asked for any better.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"All I did was use it to stop over and sleep at."
All I did was use it to stop over and sleep at.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Very pleasant. Pets are welcome.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
Jana
"Nice hotel near Tuscumbia"
First stay at this location. Staff was exceptional. Will be back.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Microtel Tuscumbia"
Great value. Probably the best kept secret in the Shoals Area.
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Craig
"GREAT FOR BUSINESSES"
SUPER HOTELS, VERY ACCOMADATING, BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION, IMMACULATE CONDITION, BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ROOMS, STAFF WERE INCREDIBLE. 100% RECOMMEND. I STAYED AT TWO DIFFERENT PROPERTIES WITHIN ONE WEEK IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES. PROPERTIES WERE CONSISTENT IN ALL ASPECTS.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
DAWN
We stayed in a handicap room. Very nice except there was no counter space in the bathroom. There is plenty of room to put a counter between the sink and toilet.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
betsy
"great stay"
Nice, but small room. Guess that's what micro means. Overall, a very good stay.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
JF
Very enjoyable. Friendly ,helpful staff. We will stay there again
5 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"close to Helen Keller home"
Room carpet needed cleaning
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Very pleased with the hotel and staff. I will definitely stay at a Microtel again. My only suggestion is that the carpet needs cleaning.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
The hotel stay was great and the staff was very friendly and pleasant
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Good place to stay for the price..."
It was a very good place to stay...clean, quiet, comfortable, and affordable.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Our family almost missed out on a great hotel experience because of a previous review regarding stained linens and the bathroom. Although this was true, our overall experience was very good.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Convenient Location"
This hotel was new and was very comfortable. It was near all of the things that we wanted to see and was less than a mile from the Harley shop. :-)
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
"pleased once again"
We are from Louisiana but have family in Tuscumbia so we have stayed at this location of Microtel before and we are pleased with every aspect of our stay. Staff is helpful and kind, rooms are clean, breakfast was delicious,.and location is excellent. Thanks Microtel for making our stay a good one everytime, we will be back!!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Denise
I made reservations for June 1, checking out on June 2. Somehow the reservations got put in for June 23, 2013. It was not easy to get the reservations changed to the correct date and I was at the hotel when I discovered the mix up. I believe we got everything resolved. Please check to make sure I was not charged for June 23. It was easy to make reservations and you had the best rate.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"great place to stzy"
Stayed for days. Hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a surprise as I expected to only have waffles or cereal instead had great choices of eggs sausage. Biscuits. Gravy. Our rom had 1queen bed which was very comfortable. Had a window seat, a great place to read a book. I only wished they had wi-fi.
Other trip May 27, 2013
cloe
My stay was excellent. Room clean, staff friendly and helpful.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Great Value"
Hotel was very clean. Nice room with good beds, cold air, microwave, refridgerator... Couldn't ask for more for the price.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Dustin
"wonderful"
the room was very confortable and clean. Would stay there again if in town.
Other trip May 20, 2013
cookie
"very nice place to stay"
very comfortable
3 night trip May 11, 2013
ekelley
"Business Travel"
I've never had a bad experience at a Microtel. Newer hotel. Nice staff. Clean. Terrific value.
5 night trip May 5, 2013
"Ok"
Well it was kind of loud the walls were thin.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Microtel in Tuscumbia"
Window seat was a nice touch. Very clean room. Staff very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
My wife and I were in town for a conference, and stayed in one of the suites. We were very happy with the room arrangement, and the bed was very comfortable. We definitely will be staying here next year!
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Bennie
Hotel nice and clean but carpet dirty
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
"small room but clean friendly staff"
Nice enough would not recommend for a couple with more than a small child.but for one or a couple alone it's nice cozy.friendly staff. A little high. Only few bucks less than much nicer hotels in town but they were sold out this night
Other trip Dec 16, 2012
tina
"Great bargain"
I was very satisfied with my stay. Staff was excellent and location is convenient. Best hotel in this category.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"Clean although small room"
We came up for a weekend getaway to see a few sites in North Alabama. This hotel was adequate for our purposes. The staff was friendly, continental breakfast sufficient. Only negative would be that the room was small. Good price.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2012
Jeannie
Overall it was good experience. However we did not like the a/c. If we turned it on 73 it would blow hot air and on 72 it would blow cold air. we managed to work around it,but one does not expect to do that. when you pay a price for the facilities you expect them to be in top condition all the time.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Great for quick overnight stop"
This hotel was perfect for what we were looking for, an expensive place to sleep with a free breakfast. The hotel is new and nice. The room was small but comfortable. I probably would not choose this hotel if I was planning to stay for very long due to the size of the room but I knew that going in. I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again if I am in the area.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"A perfect Hotel"
It's a great place, good location, It's about confort,it has all your needs covered Iron,& board, ..refrig in room. coffee maker, blow dryer. I didn't need to pack any of these that I use when I travel. They are a green hotal....I'm here as a family of 5 and the room is spacious, clean, confortable.... This is my 4Th trip and we be my next trip plan.. Thank you RMG....
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
RMG
"Rude Awakening"
Female manager had an attitude when we dropped by about 11am and requested connecting rooms for check in at 3pm. No way was she going to comply, even tho hotel seemed pretty much empty at that time. Also, when we checked in at 3:30. Knew there was no guarantee when we booked, but she rudely made no attempt to comply. Also, people were running in hallways until 2:00 am Sunday morning.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
sandra
"Comfortable but not clean"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was not clean. Carpet did appear to have been cleaned in a while. There was hair in the bed and on the towels. Other than the towels the bathroom was clean. Beds were comfortable for sleeping. Lights in the room were the brightest I have seen in a hotel, not for trying to read while your spouse sleeps. Colors in the hotel was nice. Breakfeast was pleasing. Okay for the price. If it would have been clean, it would have been great for the price, just a little disappointed.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012