All hotels in Eldon, Missouri, United States of America
10 Midway Rd, Eldon, MO, 65026, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice family motel."
The breakfast room was lovely but the food was lacking. Everything else was very nice. It is on the highway but very quiet. Very easy to get to the shopping and restaurants, though we were there for a family get-together in Versailles.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Excellent!!!"
Very friendly staff, clean room, good price. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Updated Hotel is a Good Value"
The entire hotel is being updated. All the rooms have notionally been updated. It was clean and had no odors. However, I knocked of some points because some of the room furniture has not been updated. I rate this as GOOD VALUE.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Greg
"hard as a rock"
The worst first room was supposed king she gave us two queen room. When we walked in the pillows on both beds were just thrown on the bed. There were no pillow cases on any of them. The phone didnt work nor did the TV. We went down to the front desk the girl was extremely unfriendly and we would up in another room with a king size bed in the smoking room we don't smoke so that sucked. Plus the bed was so hard even though it was pillowtop that was very old and flat and should have been replaced long ago. We won't ever stay here again. Plus they are redoing the outside and the parking lot is a mess!! Travelers beware!!!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"A+"
Staff is very understanding and polite. They went above and beyond to help me with my needs while traveling with my service dog.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Eldon"
Room and staff were pleasant. Unfortunately the hot tub was not working and I have a bad back so I really needed it. They switched my room to a jakuzzi room which was much appreciated.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Forrest
Pretty much the worst. My back hurts so bad from the first night here, I can't do anything but lie down. The receptionist was polite, but I had to talk her into getting the rate I booked with hotels.com. The hallway reeks of smoke and is stuffy & hot. Breakfast was continental + powdered gravy mix and cold biscuits. Two buttons have fallen off the duvet cover since I've been here. Towels are threadbare and stained. There are dust bunnies threatening to revolt along all the baseboards. Water pressure in the shower is fantastic, though. All in all, if you can stay elsewhere, you should.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Natasha
"It was ok..."
we were able to check in sooner then 2pm. The room was big, and even though it was a smoking room, it didn't smell like it. The bed was uncomfortable, gave me and my fiancée back pain. The hot tub jets didn't work. The breakfast wasnt anything special;Cereal, biscuits, doughnuts, and yogurt. For what we paid, it was ok, but I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kirsten
"family gathering"
Pretty nice hotel in a country type setting. There's a restaurant near by which added more convenience and delicious BTW. We've stayed here before and the rooms are nice!!!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
patricia
"Ok for a night or two"
The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was comfy. I was disappointed to learn upon check-in that there was a lot of remodeling being done...which wouldn't be a big deal except it wasn't disclosed right away and it was rather loud early in the morning. The staff did apologize for the noise and mess, saying the construction crew has shown up earlier than expected. The pool heat pump was out of order so the water was nothing short of frigid and the hot tub was completely out of order, which was a huge disappointment since the hot tub was one if the reasons we chose this hotel over another. Breakfast left a lot to be desired....biscuits were cold and hard, the gravy had way too much pepper, and the boiled eggs still had remnants of shell stuck to them. Also the breakfast area consisted of only 2 tables....thankfully it wasn't a full house! Also, I saw on my receipt that the regular rate for the room I had was $20 cheaper than what I had paid through hotels.com. I am NOT happy about that in the least! My advice....be sure to call the hotel and check rates because at that rate, the free night after 10 stays isn't worth it!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Stanley
OK hotel for the budget conscious person. The breakfast was disappointing. No variety! Had the same hot food two days in a row.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Fair for a short stay"
This inn was okay for a few nights. On the plus side, the rooms did not have that musty, damp smell many hotels have, and the staff was nice. On the neutral side, the free breakfast was edible if limited, the beds were fairly decent, and the visible portions of the rooms appeared clean. On the negative end, the "hot" tub was cold, the pool was cold, there was visible mold above the shower, and no one had cleaned UNDER the beds for a long long time.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Aletha
"Very nice hotel and near nice town."
This was an excellent hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. This accommodated a pet and we were very pleased with the positioning of our room. Would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"wedding weekend"
It was a nice place for couple day stays. Didnt like the little kids that were left in the pool without any adult supervision...
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
kisha
"Good value and Pet Friendly"
Just needed a comfortable room for one night that would accept my yellow lab. This hotel filled the bill. Had a restaurant very close by that allowed us to get carryout so we didn't have to leave our pet alone in the room. Nicely appointed room and no complaints from us.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Rob
"They were very helpful."
Check-in was not good in beginning. But they called Expedia and got our reservation fixed and upgraded us as the room we booked was not available.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Very nice"
Check in was a breeze, room was exactly as promised. Pool was very nice and clean, facility and room was clean. Nice quiet location, but still close enough that attractions were easy to get to. Staff was friendly. I was impressed!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Autumn
Bed was fine, toilet seat was broke, breakfast was good. I felt like I had to repeat my information several times and check in took longer than expected.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Decent"
It was an alright place to sleep for the night. Good service (though we didn't have many dealings), and it was clean. The pool was a bit on the small side - it worked for my 3 kids, but you couldn't fit many more people than that comfortably.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
AJ
Can't swim unless you have a room, so my son party was not fun none of his friends could swim with him so his party was very short....
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Great room, great price, breakfast could be a little better
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Just didn't feel or appear clean. I personally wouldn't chose this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
the hotel was too far away from Lake of the Ozarks that was my fault for not looking at the map closer. It felt like it was a truckstop and the swimming pool was too small my four granddaughters couldn't swim there was a baseball team there that was rough housing in the pool. We walked away from the room and went somewhere else
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Randy
"Good location and decently priced"
I thought the overall experience was fine. The hot tub was nice! The room was decent and comfortable. We had to get a smoking room because there were no more non-smoking, so the smell was terrible. Also, we asked for more pillows and they did not have any available.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Not a good place to stay"
Pool was full of bugs, continental breakfast not worth going down for.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Hotel was clean and in good condition. I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"happy stay"
Pleasantly surprised, great staff, clean and very comfortable. We will return.
2 night business trip May 25, 2014
alberta
"Met my needs"
It is an older facility but fairly well kept. Front desk staff is friendly. Breakfast, well, it isn't. Location is easy on/off of the parkway with a C-store across the street.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
Jeff H.
"Decent place to stay. No real complaints."
This place was just fine. I'm not sure how much luxury you can expect at a $65 hotel in Eldon, MO. This was worth every penny of $65. The room was clean. There was a microwave and fridge, which I appreciate for leftovers. The shower was great - felt like a massage. The breakfast was pretty sparse, but didn't expect much. The staff was very friendly. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat, although probably wouldn't plan a honeymoon in this hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Vectorman
"no romantic getaway"
cigarette butts under the bed.. i dont smoke. hot tub not in working order. jacuzzi suit tub had parts falling off it. house keeping staff didnt understand english. told them no room service and still tried to enter the room.. no do not disturb signs in room. bed was sagging and made my back sore. changed rooms to only have the comforter get down graded from a down comforter to a regular bed cover. no blanket on bed. mind u this is still march 2014.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Right where we needed to be"
Had a great stay and was close to where our activity was.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
LaDonna Allen
"Great hotel for a one week stay."
I have stayed at this hotel a couple other times and always make sure I stay here when I need to be in Eldon. The staff is friendly and welcoming, the rooms are great, beds comfy, free breakfast and a pool and jacuzzi which welcomes my local family every time!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very poor hotel overall"
This hotel has potential to be a nice option when staying in this area. Instead there was nothing good or exciting with this place. The front desk person was nice and helpful, the only good part of the stay. The room was very poor from cleanliness, bed comfort, to sheets and towels provided. The breakfast was terrible and your best to just move on to a decent breakfast facility to start your day off right. I arrived at this hotel late at night about 11pm and had to start my travels again by 7am the next morning. This 8 hour stay was way too much time at this location and I would recommend you find another location to stay!
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Ron
Was great
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
brad
"Loved the stay!"
The hotel is kept up very well, clean, staff is very friendly and accommodating. The best part is we could have our dog in the room with us for a very small fee. We were happy and she was happy she could be with us. The continental breakfast was very nice, especially the biscuits and gravy. The hotel is not far from town and close to places for siteseeing. Many antique malls close, especially liked Red's Antique Mall up the street.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Michele
OUR ROOM WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. THERE WAS NO A/C IN THE HALLWAY AND GOING TO AND FROM OUR ROOM WAS HORRIBLE. IT WAS MID JULY WITH OUTDOOR TEMPS IN THE MID 90's. SURELY MANAGEMENT KNOWS IT GETS HOT IN MISSOURI IN THE SUMMERTIME.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2013
"Quiet, Clean and Convenient"
4-day stay while visiting relatives. Hotel is convenient to highways but is set back far enough from roads so that I didn't hear the traffic.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Hot tub not working and they made no attempt to fix it.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Very clean."
We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and cleanliness of this hotel. It was well worth the money. The staff was nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and updated. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Terrible staff -- stay away"
I took a chance with this place because it appeared relatively new. The extent of the cleaning staff''s work after the first night was to replace towels. . . the beds weren't made, coffee wasn't replenished, nothing else was cleaned, although they did manage to leave an envelope for tips for the cleaning crew. The complimentary breakfast was very weak. There was no milk for cereal, they ran out of several items and were annoyed when other guests made inquiries. The front desk was mostly unattended. The best place to find desk staff was outside the front door where they were usually smoking with what appeared to be a construction crew that was staying at the hotel. There was nothing about this place that was worth staying 15 miles outside Osage Beach. I will not stay here again.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Garv
"Not to bad for price"
Booked two queen beds in two rooms and 1 room had a queen bed and a fold out couch. The other was a suite with a King bed and a fold out couch. The suite was OK and the other room had a bad smell (smoking room at one time).
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Nice motel, great value for money ,curtious staff
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Hotel fine, Hotels.com lacking"
I was happy with the hotel but disappointed in Hotels.com. I have used Hotels.com several times and each time I found that the hotel did not have the information I gave to Hotels.com. This visit was a near disaster because of this Hotels.com shortcoming. I spent several minutes making the reservation, providing all personal information and CC. Because we are disabled I specifically indicated that I must have a first floor room. When we arrived that information along with other information was not conveyed to the hotel. Only a last minute cancellation prevented us from having no place to stay. The only thing Hotels.com did expeditiously was to charge my credit card. If I had booked direct with the hotel, I would have only given information once and actually saved $20. Hotels.com is a totally unnecessary middle man. I will not use Hotels.com in the future.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Dale
"Staff was very helpful"
The hotel was completely booked the first night of our stay. When we went to our initial room, we realized that someone had smoked in the room (even though it was marked as a nonsmoking room). We called the front desk to see about another room. She asked to call us back while she checked the remaining room that was a king bed. We appreciated the fact that she checked the room herself before she switched us.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
"Clean comfortable. Lackluster breakfast."
Hotel was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was very limited in selection and quality.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
"GOOD!"
ENJOYED AND COMFORTABLE INTERNET WAS NOT GOOD
1 night trip Jul 11, 2012
EVA

"Sauberes Hotel 10 Meilen vom Lake entfernt"
Bei der Ankunft wurden wir sehr freundlich in Empfang genommen. Die Eingangshalle ist sehr geraeumig und freundlich besonders fuer Familien (grosses Schachbrett und Sofa mit riesigem Fernseher). Die Zimmer sind gross genug und verfuegen ueber eine Cafemaschine, Kuehlschrank und Mikrowelle. Es wird jeden Tag Seife und Shampo zur Verfuegung gestellt. Ausserdem befindet sich ein kleiner Pool und ein hot tub dort. Es stehen Handtuecher fuer den Pool zur Verfuegung. Das Fruehstueck wird taeglich bis 10 Uhr serviert. Es gibt verschiedene Angebote, u.a. auch frisches Obst und leckeren O-Saft. Eine Tankstelle und ein Restaurant befinden sich in unmittelbarer Naehe. Ausserdem kann man sich vor dem Hotal gemuetlich draussen hinsetzen.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013