All hotels in La Puente, California, United States of America
753 Glendora Ave, La Puente, CA, 91744, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Quality Hotel!"
We stayed two nights for a long weekend getaway with my mother-in-law. Room was very nice, clean. Plenty of towels for three people. Beds were super comfy with two pillows per person. Breakfast was just right. Waffle maker, scrambled eggs and sausage etc. I absolutely recommend this one!
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
Kris
"good hotel but noisy"
good hotel but noisy
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Guoqin Zhang
"Beautiful suite!"
I was visiting my girlfriend when I stayed in this hotel. I loved it. Very clean, upscale, and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Gray
"VERY NICE"
OUR STAY WAS JUST OVERNIGHT. HOTEL WAS NICELY DONE, NEAT AND CLEAN BUT A LITTLE HARD TO SEE FROM THE MAIN DRAG. STAFF WAS CURTIOUS AND HELPFUL AND BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD FOR A MOTEL-TYPE BREAKFAST. WE WOULD STAY AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH THE RATES WERE A LITTLE HIGH. ALSO, THE AIR BLEW A LITTLE ON THE BED..
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
FOX
"Room for the night"
Pleasant front desk. Breakfast was great. Rooms was great.Bed very comfortable. Wish I could have stayed another night. Slight problem with the elevator.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Very nice hotel
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Great Place to stay in La Puente!"
Great Modern Spacious Room, Luxiouriously Comfty Bed, Free WiFi, Big Screen T.V., Awesome Breakfast, We will definitely be back!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Kristine
"Way better than expected"
This hotel as perfect! Great room, great bed and great breakfast!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Very nice. Fix the weight machine?"
Comfortable & quiet. Free breakfast includes scrambled eggs (not just sugary breads). They have a very nice weight machine in the fitness room, but one of the cables is broken and one of the pulleys is jammed. I told the front desk, so with any luck they'll fix it soon.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
m
"Quality for a quick overnight stay"
We needed a hotel room for a wedding happening at a country club down the street- for one night just wanted something clean and convenient. Room had tons of space, was clean and updated in its finishes; hotel in general had recently gone through an upgrade and we were very satisfied with the quality. Neighborhood is iffy- but we weren't there to vacation. Also, breakfast was a bit of a joke- whatever they may have provided initially was picked over before we got down there a little before 9; and was never replaced. Would recommend frequent checks of the breakfast buffet to replace items...even just as a quick snack out the door before traveling home.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Wendy
"Very good"
Room condition is excellent, but the wifi in the room is weak almost none.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
All I know is were getting 2 Queen size bed but we got a king instead, there is some left over food in the refrigerator from some other guest, and the trash can is full.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
Leonila
"Better than expected"
Room was spotless and bed was very comfortable. A lot of channels on tv to sit back and relax. Definitely be back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Big room, very clean"
Will come back again
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Surprised"
One of the best hotels ive ever stayed at extremely clean nice staff great quite location....
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
Ty
"Nice hotel, close to the area we were visiting"
Very clean, breakfast good, very comfortable beds, met the expectations,
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Alex
The room was big and quiet neighborhood. The breakfast was great and Marilyn make sure the their continental breakfast doesn't runs out of food. My Mom and Dad realy enjoy having their breakfast before we enjoy our stay in California.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Good hotels to our needs"
We stayed here for one night. The front desk people was very helpful, the room and beds are clean. Bathroom is very clean which is very important to us. The continental breakfast is great and the staff always supply them well. The environment seems safe and no problem of parking. I will go back to this hotel if I need a hotel in this area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Alan
perfect
2 night trip Jun 5, 2013
They should provide at least a bottle water in the room
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
"Great place"
Wonderful, better than expected for the price.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
Steph
"GREAT hotel, just avoid the sausages"
Almost everything about this hotel is great for business travelers. Prompt service, very clean, comfortable and quiet rooms, convenient parking, decent breakfast, and not too expensive. My only complaint is the sausage at breakfast was gross--lukewarm and full of gristle. Avoid the sausage and you'll be pleased.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2013
Adam
"Great Room"
Great Place to stay at. Clean and comfy.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Gabe C
"nice"
I love this hotel.
Business trip Apr 3, 2013
carlos
The front desk service sucks. Alma didn't greet me or my family. Was very rude.
8 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
Yvonne
"Very Nice Hotel"
I was a little bit worried about the hotel considering the area of town I was staying in, but my business partner and I were extremely impressed with the hotel. The room was way nicer than we expected and very clean. We also really liked the breakfast they provided and free internet. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Kyle
"Nice clean new rooms"
Place was clean, looked new. Jr suite was decent size. Comfy bed, sofa, microwave, secure parking, breakfast in the morning. Oh yeah there was something I didn't like, the TV channels. Surfing channels was frustrating. When you went up or down on channels it goes to digital format, so 11.1, 11.2, 11.4, etc. Take out channels that don't get reception. Other than that good hotel to stay at.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2013
"dirty"
The room seemed nice at first, unfortunately when we got in after being out all day and were about to go to bed we realised it wasn't very clean. We found what looked to be throw up on one of the blankets in the bed. There were no sheets on the hideaway bed in the couch. The hideaway mattress had damp spots, so did one of the couch cushions and the floor. We found all this after the front desk was closed for the night. It created a tough delima for the three of us trying to figure out sleeping arrangements with only one useable bed instead of two, and less blankets than we would have liked. I will not book a room here ever again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
"Nicest place in La Puente"
I'm so glad this hotel is here. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. I would give it all high marks, except the room was too warm even with us trying to adjust the temperature with the thermostat, and they ran out things at breakfast and it didn't seem like they cared at all about making more or getting more of the items they ran out of. But I will stay here again, when we come to see family here. I recommend it for families, they have great suites.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2012
Fran
i love it peace and quiet alma de front desk person was a very good personan she help us a lot thanks alma.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Body Odor, Hair, and a Small Roach"
The room was nice... little office area, little living room area, big comfortable king bed. BUT... the room smelled STRONGLY of body odor and the shower was not clean- had hair in the tub and on the wall. Staff were very nice and helpfully moved me to another room. Clean shower but second room also smelled like body odor- even when I sprayed it with a freshener I brought. In the morning when I was making coffee a small roach ran across the top of the hutch with the microwave and refridgerator. SUPER GROSS. I called after I had left to let staff know who said they appreciated the notice and would be fumigating the room. So there is that. Big comfortable bed See title
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Right place"
newer hotel w/ newer furnishings. A couple miles off the highway, but still works for me.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
"GREAT STAFF!"
amazing staff. ALMA was super helpful and friendly. i didnt catch the night managers name, but the tall young guy was kind and supportive. CRAZY clean rooms. nice modern furniture. very spacious rooms. microwave and mini fridge. located near a mini mart and a liquor store. safe area. tons of parking. very quiet hotel. 10 out of 10
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2012
Alan
"Great place to stay!"
We had a great experience at this hotel. We booke online and then checked in quickly. When we went to our room the hall way was very cool, temperature wise, great for the heat that was outside. Our room was very clean and air conditioned. The bed and pillows were very comfortable! We just missed breakfast but We will be back!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Raquel
"Don't even feel like its La Puente"
Great room and service! Just wish there was more breakfast so we could have got some!
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2012

"first time experience with comfort suite"
buffet breakfast is comparable to holiday inn express. very clean room except on the 2 night, hotel failed/forgot to clean our room but offered to bring new towels and toilet tissue. smile at the reception is limited.
Other trip May 1, 2015
rod
"Rate for Comfort Suites La Puente"
It was a great stay. Room is good size and the beds are big and comfortable. But breakfast was no good and limited choice.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Shieh Wei
SG
"Worth a stay."
This is an excellent, fairly new suite hotel and I stayed there on three occasions on a recent visit to the area and would stay again should the need arise. Excellent breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Harold
"noisy hotel"
Noisy street front the property hard to sleep
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Rafael
"A comfortable stay."
The room was comfortable, the staff friendly and the services more than adequate for my purposes there. Over all it was a pleasant time and I will return.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
We stayed 8 nights, the rooms were so clean everytime we came back. The staff was friendly especially the one name Teresa. She was amazing!!! I will come back! Very Nice hôtel, quite... Like it
8 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
Ninirei
"will definitely stay on my next trip"
Excellent for the price! Looks it has been newly remodeled, hope they will keep it this way , impeccably clean and maintained.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2013
MX
"Homely"
Clean, good amenities and friendly staff. Close for business but other wise a good clean room.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
TS

"Hotel muy agradable"
Desayuno muy bueno. Una supervisora impidió lavar un biberón de mi bebe de un año en el lavadero del área de Desalluno. Su expresión poco delicada fue, lávelo en el baño de la habitación.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Zaida
MX
"Good service..."
This hotel is comfortable for business travel and breakfast as well as you pay, room is quiet, also have microwave and refrigerator, bed is soft and service also nice. problem is no swimming pool and room is a little bit small.
5 night business trip May 13, 2014
TW
"人員服務不錯, 早餐也不錯, 房間乾淨."
早上有說華語的櫃台人員, 沒有泳池, 房間不大屬長型, 但遠離HWY安靜且有挑高, 有附冰箱和微波爐. 廁所的設計很好, 早餐不錯, 可惜公用區桌子只有5張, 飯店旁邊有加油站和supermarket. 對有預算的人是不錯的選擇.
4 night business trip May 9, 2014
Eric.h
TW
Yo recomiendo este hotel es muy limpio comodo y con su respectivo aire acondicionado
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
是我们到LA入住的第一间旅馆,只能叫旅馆,不过也舒适。旅馆旁边有24小时便利店、加油站。提供免费早餐,品种不多,用餐都是小桌子,只能坐3人,位置不大,途经停留住一晚是可以的。
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
CN
"das beste Hotel während der Rundreise durch USA"
Während der drei Wochen Rundreise haben wir viele Hotels erlebt, aber keines war so angenehm wie dieses hier. Die Zimmer wirklich modern, sauber und gepflegt. Das Frühstück warm und abwechslungsreich. Es gab sogar besondere mexikanische Spezialitäten. Das Personal war immer anwesend, die Dame die sich während unserer Zeit um das Frühstücksbüffett gekümmert hat auch mehr als bemüht und flink. Im Fitnessraum war ein Teil des Multifunktionsgerätes defekt, ich weiß jedoch nicht wie lange schon. Die Lage zu den Attraktionen in LA ist nicht so bombig, man ist immer zwischen 30 und 45min. unterwegs, was aber für eine Anfahrt am Tag vollkommen in Ordnung ist. Es gibt genug Verpflegungs- und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in der direkten Nachbarschaft. Sehr zu empfehlen.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
cast
DE
"Чисто и удобно"
Лифт глючит, будьте внимательнее. К остальному претензий нет, все ок. Через дорогу маркетплейс, аптека, четыре закусочных, заправка. Парковка хорошая. Быстрый выезд на 60 фривей.
10 night business trip Oct 20, 2013