All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 2, Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect for Family or Group Vacation"
This is a large hotel and is located close to the shopping center called D'Mall. It has easy access to the beach, restaurants and nightlife. You can easily book excursions through the locals outside the resorts. The buffets were wonderful including the complimentary breakfast. There are several pools on the resort including a pool bar. This is perfect for friends and families; however, I would suggest couples go to a less busy area.
5 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
Excellent!
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
HAN MENG
"A1"
Had a great time, all staff so friendly
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"Amazing Boracay trip at the Regency"
Stayed for a week with friends. Loved the resort. Great breakfast every morning. Amazing staff. They were friendly and helpful. Clean rooms. Three amazing pools. The hotel is right on the beach. Gym facilities and small convenience store located in the hotel. Very useful to have onsite.
6 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2015
"I love Boracay!"
Our hotel was at a great location and easy to find activities for paddle boarding, helmet diving and nightlife.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Savannah
"Eh"
You get what you pay for I guess! However I was never told about resort fees at booking, the resort is a joke pool under construction The place looks and feels outdated
4 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Jessie
Buffet and clean rooms were the best. Don't pay for WIFI in the room doesn't work there or the lobby. BUSY and CROWDED location. Front desk didn't know to much, had to ask security most of the time
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
"Nice old hotel. Staff ok, management terrible."
You'd think a hotel would be accommodating but this place isn't. Walls are paper thin. You can hear your neighbor watching tv. Not worth the price for Philippines. Would not come back.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Noa
"Nice resort on the beach."
The hotel was comfy, clean, and on located on the beach. The staff was very friendly and eager to serve. I wish the wifi was included as well as the airport pick-up. My email inquiries regarding hotel pick-up were never answered so I ended up calling from the airport to make arrangements. The WiFi was spotty, and although you could access the wifi from the lobby and restaurants it was inconvenient. I tried to go to the business center to check on my flights and they wanted to charge me. I found that a bit ridiculous. Why offer the business center if I have to pay to use it? Overall the facility was nice, and I would stay here in the future. Please keep in mind this location is a true tourist area. Only come here if you love the crowds.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Mnady
"Great location and in-house facilities"
The hotel was nice with a well service minded staff. I personally was lacking a balcony in my room otherwise spacious and great location in the prime location of the beautiful beach. The internet was very slow and downtime was high. Good facilities with restaurants, pools, gym and a fantastic in-house SPA.
6 night trip Sep 28, 2015
Dagfinn
"Perfect choice"
I was really very lucky choosing this hotel for my 3 days stay. The location of the hotel is in the perfect area of the white beach & everything is close by. The staff are very nice & helpful. The swimming pool & the bar are an amazing place to stay after the sunset
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Nasser
"Compare to all it is ok"
This is not a resort , there is no view to the beach , a lot of kids so sometimes it's noisy on the pool
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Great location and excellent service"
Excellent location and awesome restaurants onsite. Staff were so attentive and helpful. Only complaint is they did not credit or return my 2,000 pesos deposit. Tried calling from Manila but got disconnected twice. Gave up
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Anthony Paul
"Besides beachfront, food selection is great,"
Enjoyed night Flea Market, and sports activities, like snorkeling, zip line, buggy rides,
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Faye
"Not clean, perfect location, good service"
The location is perfect , small room and not clean , no room lit, the service was good and the pool is perfect
3 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Ram
"This hotel is easy to approach white beach"
VIP lounge is very special experience to me. Very kind staff and delicious snacks and wonderful coffee. And 3 kinds of pool is great.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Jimmy
"Hotel with roaches"
We saw roaches in the room. The staff did not communicate that we added an assitional paid bed with breakfast and didn't want to let the 3rd person to go in. We needed to go to front desk to verify. Staff in breakfast said they verify with different area. Very disappointing.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Roaches in the room"
I paid for extra bed that supposed to come with a breakfast. When we went to get breakfast we were told it didn't . We had to go to front desk to confirm before they let us in. it is very disappointing. We also saw roaches in the rooms. They gave us bug spray!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"A tale of 2 Regency Hotels"
One one hand you will get the friendliest and helpful staff you can ever imagine. Every staff member you pass will greet you with a huge SINCERE smile. The pool is great. The location is Excellent! The room is spacious and well-decorated. The hotel is very clean. On the other hand the receptionists weren't too friendly or helpful. Requests that were possible during booking were suddenly impossible upon arrival, interesting... I always felt like I was bothering them when I had a question. There is high speed internet but you have to pay by the day and it is a pretty penny. There is free wifi in certain areas but it was so weak I gave up. There is free wifi in the surrounding restaurants that was much stronger. Once again, interesting....
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
captain
"Overall nice experience"
It's was the rainy season so that side of beach wasn't great with the sand and wind blowing so heavy. A little to busy for my taste, the vendors were bit over whelming on a daily basis as you walk the beach. Overall the area was ok to experience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice beachfront hotel, good breakfast"
Comfortable 2 bedroom suite. Good air condition room
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
troy
"A place to enjoy yourselves."
This is one of the best properties to enjoy. Close to beach, and restaurants are excellent. Especially the breakfast at the Sea Breeze. Don't miss the Dancing Chefs after dinner in the evenings.
4 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Ron
"Regency Beach Resort and Spa"
I read many reviews including info about roosters on one side of the complex and a nightclub on the beach in front, therefore, I requested a quiet room away from those distractions. I had no issues sleeping at all. The buffet breakfast has a large selection of items, both Asian and western.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Luxurious hotel, beach front access"
Luxurious hotel, beach front access. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"diappointed"
hotel's owner was changed from hyatt to hennan. the hotel is not any more hyatt. disappointed a lot
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
kim
"Nice hotel but will pass on Boracay"
Hotel and staff were fine. Boracay seems crowded, hawkers everywhere. Probably was a nice place to go ten years ago but is mundane and very ordinary now. Boat trip to Boracay was reminiscent of a cattle car ride through Death Valley - hot, crowded and uncomfortable. Won't be returning.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Jim & Thelma
"Hotel okay but Boracay sucks."
The hotel was slightly above average for the Philippines. Boracay is crowded, rundown and noisy at night - probably a nice place 20 years ago. Hawkers of all types hassle the tourists as they move about. Getting to Boracay by boat from Roxas is a long, smelly, sweaty trip - think cattle car ride through Death Valley. Won't be going back. Much better beaches in Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Jim & Thelma
Boracay Regency is just a neighbor from Hennan Resort and is just a walking distance to the beach. The queen bed we had are 2 double beds that were put together as one (to make the queen size bed). The hotel charges P500 pesos or about $17.50 for one day of WiFi connection which I think is ridiculous. The hotel was already pricey for their rooms (that the WiFi connection SHOULD be free).
Other trip May 19, 2015
Ron
"Nice location, good food!"
Overalll, hotel is nice, good food and location but the room that we had needs some fixing. Part of the ceiling gave in, old furnitures, bathroom sink is dirty and some of the towels are old and stinky.
Other trip May 5, 2015
jes
"Nice rooms, don't care to make things right"
We had an issue with dinner one night where we came in to try lechon. The dinner had to items that came with it, but 10 min after ordering, they told us one was unavailable. Instead of offering an amount off because we weren't getting the full order, or comping us ANYTHING, the server, Ferlan, was completely rude to us the rest of the night for even asking. Had we have known ahead of ordering other food and drinks that part of why we came was unavailable, we'd have gone elsewhere. It felt dishonest and they didn't seem to care.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Dylan
"Laboracay weekend visit"
Spent a long weekend here for Labor Day. The hotel is in a great location if you're looking for beachfront excitement. Great pools, excellent service, wonderful spa, nice restaurant options, and chairs/towels for use right on the beach. Great stay and great weekend!
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Samantha
"excellent room except for the shower"
excellent stay, The staff was very friendly and mostly very helpful...except the shower was a dribble and though we asked for it to be fixed we were told that it could not be/ We were not offered any compensation even though we had upgraded the room to direct pool access and paid an extra 3000php per day for the upgrade. The food was fantastic and the staff at the restaurants were very friendly. The room was big and the direct access was PERFECT. The only other issue was that they wanted to charge me to use the computer to check in for my flight....I had already paid the 500 php for wireless access.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Photos online are very decieving, linens are worn out, they are supposed to be threwn away & replaced. facilities are not working properly its not worth the price at all.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
crappy...
"A very nice and clean hotel."
I had a wonderful experience during my 4 day stay. All staff was very pleasant, friendly and helpful especially Arianne Penola.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Luz
"Very convenient to most everything!"
Check in was very helpful as we were on our 28th hour of sleepless travel. We upgraded our room to have a bit of a view and a balcony which was nice if a little pricy.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"No free wifi... my gadget was samsung s5"
No free wifi! you have to pay 500 per gadget per day! OMG! too expensive! Had I known that I would have chosen a different hotel instead of being unplugged in this pricey hotel! It's pretty but no free wifi the restaurants has better reception.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Herbert
"Great Vacation Getaway!"
Great vacation! Location is accessible to a lot of places where we want to go to. Lots of food!
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach with 10stars staff"
Hotel staff are the best besides hotels' buffet. Close to everything. Quiet, clean, comfortable. Would love to go back again!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
jenny , NYC
Good place to stay. It's right by the beach. Lots of activities. Staff are very courteous. Food is good. I'll sure be back and use this hotel in the future.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Carlos
"Good hotel with everything you need in boracay"
After a brief problem with our room (bed size) that was solved after a while... we had a good time at the hotel. It has several pools and restaurants which facilitate the stay in the island. As we see it is the best hotel in the zone. The only downside is the absence of internet wi-fi in the rooms. There's only on the lobby and very slow.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Daniel M.
Smoking restrictions around pool area and near eating/restaurant was not implemented.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"great place to stay in Borocay"
very nice hotel with easy access to the beach as well as other shops and restaurants on the beach. staff in the hotel and restaurants associated with the hotel were courteous and helpful
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
kenny mac
"Love the hotel"
This is a quality hotel the wife and I enjoyed our stay close to the beach, breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
terrell
"Enjoyed our time!"
Clean and fun!
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Close to everything!!"
Stay was okay. I think overall the hotel is overrated. Pictures or room offering was different from what was in the pictures.. Have to upgrade to stay in a bigger room.
From the Bay
"Excellent Beach Hotel On Boracay"
We really enjoyed the Boracay Regency Beach Resort. It sits on White Sands Beach so there are many restaurants, bars and shops to select from for your enjoyments. The beach is excellent with clear water to swim, snorkel, or walk and watch the sunsets. It has 3 nice swimming pools and the rooms are very comfortable. The breakfast buffet is excellent with many choices of dishes to enjoy from fresh fruit, juices, cooked to order eggs, to pastries and Filipino breakfast dishes. The only issue we had was the hot water for the shower would only last a few minutes and then the water would turn to mildly cold, but since this is the tropics the water is not very cold and we could still finish our shower.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Emely
"Philippine Hospitality"
Nice
4 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Barry
"Las Vegas in the Philippines"
At the old lobby the smell of sewage was repugnant. The beach was beautiful, but too many people selling stuff on your face. The Hotel was too noisy; we could not go to sleep until the wee hours of the night. There are too many hotels in the area; too much activity basically 24/7.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Juan
"OK Hotel"
The hotel was average. Our room was OK. Our balcony faced another wall so it was hard to see anything. The fitness center was adequate. We used it once.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Josie
"Worth every penny"
Great Stay! Middle of everything.
5 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014