All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 2, Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice resort, underwhelming rooms"
Overall a pleasant resort, but the room was old and drab. It felt a little more like being in a South Florida motel, rather than a 4-star beach property. It was, however, the nicest hotel in the main White Beach Area, so it had that going for it. I guess I just expected a little bit nicer quality of rooms for the high prices they charge.
6 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Next to a beach with private lounging areas on the beach. Great buffet with varieties of food.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
icy
"great Boracay hotel"
Excellent location and service
2 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2014
"Couple Getaway"
This hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely pleasant. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!
5 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"it was NICE"
very kind and friendly
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Except for the slow wifi response, it was a good overall stay. Buying wifi was an option but I don't agree, it should be free and should be fast, perhaps adding more/upgrading equipment to handle high user volume will help.. Breakfast was awesome, staff were friendly and helpful, location was good.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Gusbo
"Nice hotel great location close to sea facilities"
Check in was smooth and accommodating. Staff proceeded to check us in early even though the actual check in time was 3pm. Great customer service and very attentive to details of guests requests no matter how simple.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Angelo
"Close to the beach"
Staff was friendly. Nice place to stay with family.
cel
"Nice hotel at beach front"
This is my second time to Boracay, and my first time with Boracay Regency and it was really great! It is near the beach, can access all the stores nearby and easily go back and front our room when we forgot something.
luchie
"Pleasant stay"
Pleasant stay... the usual amenities. Dancing Chefs were a blast. Avoid getting ripped-off by Ole Mexican restaurant at d'mall.... that place is a cesspool. DO NOT go to OLE.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
VinoRocha
"getaway"
All the staff were warm and accommodating. Always with a ready smile on their faces.
3 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
clementine
"The place to stay in Boracay"
Had a blast! Great location and great hotel! Only complaint was that the hot tub was not working.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Junior
"Boracay getaway"
Great stay in a conviently located area! This was my 6th stay at this property. The staff is friendy. Although the regular breakfast buffet area is being renovated, the breakfast is abundant and a great way to start the day of activities!
3 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Randell
"Not What It's Billed to Be"
I was incredibly disappointed by my stay here. This hotel was billed as a 4 star resort and had great reviews, but I would not stay here again. For starters, Americans may wish to know that this is not a hotel, but rather a motel - so you need to walk outside to get to your room. Many of the main hotel areas don't have AC and are run down. The lobby was full of mosquitos and possibly the worst Wifi I've ever used. It logged off every five minutes, and was almost too slow to access my e-mail.The room was not much better. My room smelled like must. The "king" bed was two twins pushed together. They were so hard that my back hurt when I woke up every morning. This hotel is incredibly loud. I could always hear people talking outside of my room. And the breakfast, well, frankly, it doesn't taste good. You eat at very short plastic tables covered with table clothes,and I kept hitting my knees. Luckily, there is some good to this hotel. The pool areas are lovely and lively. Plus, the beach is just steps away. The resort sets up plastic chairs covered with foam and umbrellas for guests. However, the chairs do not adjust, so sitting on them can get uncomfortable after a while. The service was ok. Most staff ignored me as I walked around, and I didn't have much interaction with everyone.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Jenna
"Convenient but not really up to a good standard."
Not great. My first bad experience was not being given good directions to the room. Second, I had to chase a large cockroach out. The bed was uncomfortable. The staff were reluctant to give you information.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great Stay!"
I loved staying at this hotel. I felt very comfortable, and safe. I really am pleased with the staff working there. Made our stay very enjoyable. They were so friendly and very accommodating. I really liked their breakfast buffet, there were so many selections to choose from. Also the location is perfect, its near everything and they also have a huge chunk of beach front where you can sit back and relax, and enjoy the water. I will definitely be coming back.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Faye
"Great place on the beach"
This was my 6th time to stay at Boracay Regency and we will be back!
4 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
S Pullen
hotel near the water front. Only so crowded. Restaurant in front -- Mesa very bad customer service.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
It was overall a very good vacation, nice hotel by the beach, excellent service.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
mitz
"Nice hotel close to everything Boracay can offer."
It is one of the better and bigger hotels in Boracay Island. It was a very expensive hotel but it was worth it. Station 2 was a crowded place as most of the things the island can offer are found in Station2. It gets specially crowded at night. Breakfast was very good. However it was crowded.
Andy
"very nice pool and location"
i was expecting more from this hotel but i was bit disappointed. our room was really big and comfortable as well as the bathroom but it looks old already. the hotel staff are terrible. they wont greet or even smile at you , except for the front desk of course. The free breakfast buffet was terrible too, there are a lot of food choices though but id rather eat at mcdonalds coz it tastes way better.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ari
"Nice hotel but could be better."
Checking in and out took a long time. They should do something about that. Wifi should be free given that it's a 4-star hotel. They give you a free wifi access in the lobby but it's very spotty at best. Otherwise it's a nice hotel in a very good location. Our family had a great time swimming in the pool.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
GV
Nice for relaxation, excellent, nice people, everything near and easy to access, try to get a pool access room. The island itself is nice place to visit. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Other trip May 21, 2014
at
Very helpful staff. Walking distance to market. Close to beach.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Hotel Review"
Excellent for the price, hotel, location, and staff!! Staff very accommodating, friendly, respectful, and prompt in their service. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2014
Ida
"A nice place to stay"
We enjoyed staying there for a 4-day/3-night trip to Boracay.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Nice hotel but front desk person was condescending"
The front desk named Xian, was not welcoming at all. Not only that,she is very condescending by the way she was communicating with my friend and I. But the other staff are so polite and helpful when you need some further information.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Marielle
"Was just a ok place"
Rooms need to be update ants in the bathroom sink. No free wifi was ask at checking for a 2,000 peso room deposit have been to Borcay before and never was ask for a room deposit. This is just a ok place stay. Can't give it a 5 stars maybe 3 .
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great beach getaway hotel in the Philippines"
This hotel is a great beach resort hotel on a beautiful Philippine island. Getting there is the most challenging part of the experience. Once you get there you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of the hotel, surroundings and amenities available both onsite and nearby. Access to Boracay is best if you fly into Caticlan (Payan) airport and not Kalibo. The 2 hour transit ride from Kalibo to Boracay is thrilling or very tiring depending on your state of mind. The breakfast buffet and sit down restaurants at the hotel are very good. Families will enjoy the multiple pool options and beach access. Sunsets are especially beautiful at this location.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"I definitely recommend this hotel!"
It's ocean front hotel located close to the D'Mall which I liked since I love shopping and it's close to ATM machines to withdraw some cash and there's bunch of restaurants and bars nearby so it's very accessable! Our superior room is fantastic! They have super wide king size bed and the extra bed for my mom is a full size bed which is big plus! Both are so comfy in fact our room could fit for 5 adults! The breakfast buffet is awesome! There's wide varieties of Filipino and Western food in which me and my Caucasian husband love it! There's 200 rooms in this hotel so it's pretty big for an island hotel! When we checked in there's bunch of people checking in and out as well...seems like this is a popular hotel and I can see why. This is located in station 2 so expect to hear some noise at night from bars and live bands performing nearby in this hotel...Boracay reminds me of South beach Miami where it's fun and lots of action is going on...but the beach here is way better than in Miami no offend! :)
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Christy D. Fleury
"GREAT location & wonderful stay"
Wonderful stay. Cannot rave about the perfect location, walking distance to everything, D-Mall & water activities. HUGE beachfront out the back door, just steps away. Rooms and bathroom were clean and a decent. We enjoyed the huge selection of their breakfast buffet b/c I felt like there was everything for everyone and they changed it day to day. 3 restaurants on location. 3 main pools to choose from, each had a 'kiddie section'. One pool had a water slide and water park feature, that was a nice little surprise (I had a 4 y/o with me). One night for entertainment, all the cooks (on the hotel property- bbq'ing outside), spontaneously started dance (choreographed) to a couple songs. It was very entertaining. Everyone on the boardwalk stopped to watch them! Great view from the beachfront. No boats blocking the gorgeous beach view. Decent gym and their Mini-Shop came in handy!!! Would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Only complaint was the weak and inconsistent WiFi- should be FREE these days.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
C
"Best vacation we've ever had!"
We made the right decision to pick the Boracay Regency as our hotel in Boracay. The garden room was great, rooms were clean and spacious and as a guest with a disbility, they couldn't have been more accommodating! JayR at the Seabreeze restaurant gave us excellent service. Worth every penny and you can't beat the location!
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2014
Jackie
"Boracay REGENCY"
It was fine.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Overall great place to stay, right on the beach and centrally located in Station 2
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Comfortable hotel with direct access to the beach."
Beautiful beach and swimming pools. Breakfast had many choices and food was good! Only negative for me was that you have to pay for wi fi in your room!
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
julia
"Nice beach front"
It was a nice enough resort....close to all being in station 2 huge beach front is A total plus.....staff are nice and polite....food is super expensive understandably Coz of the cost to maintain the resort.....but overall it's nice...almost forgt e free break fast Buffett is awesome.....great selection of local food
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Luis
"great hotel, great staff"
We had a great time staying at the Boracay Beach Resort. Great service and great staff. The free breakfast buffet was awesome. Also great location in station 2
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
"loving Regency!!"
This was my fourth time to spend time at Boracay Regency. It is the perfect place to stay!!
3 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Shannon
"Beach Days"
Great Hotel, quiet rooms with modern indoor furnishing. Great breakfast buffet. Nice pools. Unfortunately the one pool was under construction, as well as a part of the Hotel rooms. Far enough to say that almost no construction noise and dirty was available! The location is perfect. All around you can find everything you need from Restaurants, Shops up to beauty Centers. Perfect with children (2 and 7). Always again!
5 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
D. Marty
The quality service of the staffs at the Front Desk, Wave Bar, Sea Breeze Restaurant, Laundry ladies were really awesome. The hotel location was perfect very convenient to everything. The room has ample space, with very nice bathroom. The beds are very comfortable. Overall in hotel amenities was excellent.
7 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
The transaction from the airport to the hotel, the hotel stay, meals and environment was excellent. During my world travels, I have to say that this is 1 of my top 3 stays in the world that I have experienced. The front desk staff made all arrangements of my stay to ensure everything was great.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Billy
"Nice location but terrible rooms"
Great looking common areas but terrible rooms. Furniture is peeling and falling apart. Front desk staff is smiling and friendly but utterly unhelpful. For the money paid, extremely overpriced - you are better off at the shack hotels which also have a window A/C and similar rooms at half the cost and simply use this hotels restaurants/bars as a paying patron if you wanted to
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Shreelal
"Staff, location, food excellent, rooms not so good"
Initially my family was booked in the newer wing, one side overlooks a building site that smells like a dump. To access the second room offered one has to pass by a dirty venetelator. The third room offered was quite nice, in the older section of the hotel that was only a short distance from the beach. If the hotel had offered me the third toom initially, I would have no complaints. The staff was excellent especially the front desk, the transportation groupp that pickedmy family up at the port and the breakfast area staff. Food was excellent and the business area had knowledgable employees who helped me with some connectivity problems. Overall I would probably stay there again, but would be careful which room I was booked into.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"nice hotel, close to the beach and staff are good."
Had a good pleasant stay.The hotel has easy access for almost anything you want to do in Boracay. The staff are excellent. Foods thou doesn't have much of a choice are okay. Rooms are clean but needs more improvement. Insects still visible in the room once during our stay but other than that, the hotel is okay. The hotels pride, I should say are the staff (especially at the counter/registry). They are all very accommodating and courteous. The only thing they need to improve, since most of the flights were actually early, is to have a shuttle that will take you to the airport...staff that will assist you through.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
PALABANTO69
It's one of the best on the island , location at white beach, its 4 resturants providing a variaty of diffrent kind of menus , wave bar is amazing i liked the fire shows , and dancing chiefs show as well. If I returned back to the island for sure I will book in the same hotel good value for the money.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
A.
"Hotel with potential but not a 4 star"
Having stayed at other 4 and 5 star resorts, this hotel is a far cry from deserving that rating. The best thing about the hotel is the convenient location, which many many hotels along station 2 also have and cost way less for the same location. The staff was the rudest we encountered in the Philippines, especially the front desk staff, and the rooms needed a good cleaning and updating. Beware of hidden charges.
Family trip Jun 6, 2013
If I had known I would have asked for a room overlooking the pool rather than the derelict back of the hotel. They were working on neighboring rooms but overall it is a nice hotel and right on the beach.
2 night trip May 27, 2013
"Best hotel at Boracay from what i seen!!!"
It was very nice an the staff was very friendly an helpful she even took the liberty of telling me that using a taxi an not the hotel shuttle would be cheaper but with more aggrevassion...the help an honesty is what "will bring me back" Thanks hotel staff for offering to take pictures of us very thoughtful...i will be back!!
5 night romance trip May 10, 2013
"Nice place to stay in Boracay"
The hotel is in a prime spot and has great access to the beach. The staff is wonderful and you have many options in restaurants. Very enjoyable.
Other trip May 8, 2013
Brent
"WILL RECOMEND TO ALL"
MY STAY WAS VERY PLEASANT. THE STAFF WAS HELPFUL AND NICE! THE BUFFET COULD HAVE HAD MORE MEAT FOR BREAKFAST THOUGH.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2013