All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
34 Sukhumvit Soi 13BangkokBangkok10110Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Pleasant and clean budget hotel."
All together pleasant experience. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was quite good and eggs were prepared fresh for me. Fruit was nicely presented. There is a free tuk-tuk to the main road which is a 15 minute walk away. Try this hotel if you need good budget accommodation.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Terrance
This hotel is well located, good size rooms and well laid out. Great quiet hotel.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice hotel, professional and friendly."
Overall, we enjoy our stay at Chitichic. The hotel staff was excellent. The breakfast falls a little short, but for the price of this very clean and well located hotel, it was no big deal. The rooms were a nice size. This hotel is a excellent value for the price.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great location, slow wifi"
I stayed here in October of 2014 and had a superior experience. This time, the restaurant menu had changed (and quality of food too), there was no longer a wifi password (seems convenient, but connection was slower than my home in Myanmar), there was a funky smell in my bathroom (though it looked clean) and there was no hot water in the shower (though there was from the sink). :( I would give them a try again, but I was disappointed and can't give them full marks here. I moved to the President Solitaire around the corner and had a clean room, hot water and lightning fast internet.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Just ok, nothing special"
Ok Hotel in the centre of Bangkok, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. I was disappointed with the breakfast, little choice and when I asked for something I sent it back twice, but still didn't get what I wanted. Staff are friendly. Would probably not stay here again. Better hotels to be found for the price I paid.
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
"Clean, Quiet and Convenient"
My husband and I had a short layover in Bangkok and we wanted something that was clean. convenient and quiet. Citichic was all of that. I am not a fan of that area, but Citichic was off the beaten path yet convenient to BTS and other things. Was a fabulous hotel to stay in for a short time. Price was right too.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel with good location."
Located on Sukhumvit Soi 13. Great location close to food stalls, restaurants, mall, bars, night clubs. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Kayleigh
"Fine stay good value"
No real complaints other than minor mildew in the shower. Rooms are a little small but I paid $47/night with bfast. The breakfast is ok, they give u a choice of a or b and there is a minor buffet with 2 fruits, some Yogurt and some other small stuff. It is well located and quiet, right off of Suk Soi 11. So, you are next to one of the busiest streets but in a secluded area where there is no noise. Service is ok, the employees are nice and polite and try to do what they can with their very limited English. Welcome to Southeast Asia!
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Marcello
Quiet cnsidering the location. Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Loved the free tuk tuk down to Sukhmvit. Only wish they could fid a better place to leave the cleaning staff cart other than the hallway...
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Excellent service even late at night."
I Arrived after midnight. The staff very accommodating even when I needed something at 1 AM! Excellent service in the morning getting me a taxi to the airport. Would highly recommend!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Clean comfortable hotel in a great location"
I'd definitely recommend this hotel if looking for a place in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. It is near all of the bars and restaurants, yet tucked away so you don't hear all of the noise from the area's nightlife. The bed was comfortable, room was clean, nice shower too. The staff was very friendly and helpful with the many questions we asked. They offered recommendations for places to eat and directions for things to see in the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2013
Paul V
Nice little room, stayed there 5 years ago, nothing really changed, lobby furniture may need replacing, but very happy I went back, the people are exceptional.
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Below average hotel."
Stay was below average. Simple reasons as below: the towels very old. Hand and face towers not replaced after reminder. Heater is bad. Temperature fluctuates and you will not have a good bath with water suddenly very hot and turns cold. Next the hotel service is average with 1 of the staff at reception is not friendly and arrogant. Best of all the hotel has power trips! What makes things worse is that there is a Lift maintenance during day time ?? and we got to bring down our luggages from 3rd floor. The reception is not remorseful that we have to go through via the staircase with our heavy luggages during checkout. It's location is very deep in. You will need to walk at least 10 mins before u get to the nana bts. Their hotel tuk tuk service is limited, at half hr interval.
5 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
SG
"Quiet location with attentive staff"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel as the staff were friendly and the condition of the hotel was good except for the pool area..
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Adrian
"Good stay"
Quiet enjoy
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
YUEN
"average"
Nice place to stay a few days, not a great neighborhood. The staff was helpful.
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"good location for shopping and bts"
good location hotel but let down by front desk staff and somewhat unclean bathrooms
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The location is well done easy to find it. The room in clean and comfort when i stay.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Attarachai
"Boutique Hotel (Hidden away)"
I live in Bangkok, but when I come back to Town from working away, I always like to come to a hotel on the first night home, meet my wife again, and have a relaxing evening. (I'm just a born Romantic) I had stayed in this hotel when it was new, and on several occasions since. It seemed to have been taken over, by another concern, at least the name was a little different. I'd not stayed in it for a while, but I ordered my usual room type (online), and then waited, expectantly, to go. When I got there, my wife met me in the lobby, and I noticed that the Receptionist had changed, as had the porterage staff. We went up to our room, the usual clean room, was no different to what it had been before, and we spent a pleasant evening. Unfortunately the Tea / Coffee making facilities were a little on the "mean" side, (I do like my cup of tea). Breakfast in the morning, was a different matter. A "FULL" English, or "American" breakfast consisted of a 2 egg omelette, moist and very nicely cooked, with 2 small rashers of bacon, dry and overdone, 11 baked beans, ("Cold"), and 2 lumps of supposedly hot parboiled potatoes, again "Cold", a glass of orange if requested, and tea or coffee. altogether unappealing. Being in the location it is in, does not do it any favours either, at the top of a nondescript Soi, on the edge of an ever increasingly expanding entertainment area, so the overall impression, was one of disappointment. Stay there for the bed comfort, but don't eat your meals there !
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Stu
"Terrific!! Can't ask for more for so little $ !!!"
Excellent Stay! Most important is a clean room and this met all my expectations...each day was cleaned perfectly and everything was always restocked as should be. Very quiet rooms-hallway signs politely remind guests to be considerate of others ~ keep quiet in public areas. The staff are all extremely polite, cooperative, friendly and willing to assist. I've stayed in more than 20 hotels throughout Thailand over several years and this is as good as any I've stayed at...I am booking there again soon!!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
peter
"Short stay in bangkok"
This was my second stay in this hotel. Staff was most welcoming and eager to help with all of my questions. Regretted not using the rooftop pool which I had so enjoyed on the last trip (lack of time on my part). I highly recommend you enjoy the pool.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2014
oresti
Slow Wi-Fi, An average 3-star hotel nothing special but nothing bad about it
4 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
ZA
"Great Stay!"
Recent stay in Bangkok from 15th to 18th August 2014. Did not regret choosing this hotel. It will be on my list. I took the express train from Suvarnabhumi Airport and change a couple of train stations to reach Nana station. From Nana station, it is reachable by either Soi 11 or 13 and it is all the way in. Quite a distance, about 10mins walk in or less. Walking in with the luggage and looking out for the hotel on the uneven roads of Bangkok made it feel longer at first. Spotted the hotel, it has a nice appearance on the whole outlook. Not too shady. Head to the reception to check in. Didn't have to wait long during check in like in another hotel during my previous stay. Room was good and comfortable. I did not hear any noise though. My room that time was at the 2nd floor. Location is NOT affected by heavy vibrations fro passing vehicles. They provide tuk tuk service to the major road but only at certain timings of the day. Ask anything from the reception desk and they will provide an answer which I find very important in service. Breakfast was so-so. This I don't like. Hot drinks - only coffee,tea and chocolate - are from auto dispensing machine. I did not check out the facilities like the gym and the swimming pool. Wished I had more time to even use it. I bought a tourist SIM card w/ data so I can't rate their wifi speed for anyone who wish to surf. Overall, enjoyed my stay there :) Thank you staffs of CitiChic -razi
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Razi
SG
"Great hotel with all modern emenities."
Very nice hotel with great rooms. Fitness centre is awesome but swimming pool is too small. Little far inside from main road, but they have tuk tuk service. Staff always ready to help you with smile. Overall great place to stay, will surely stay again....:)))
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Arpit
"EXCELLENT STAFF"
Everyone extremely pleasent, going above and beyond the norm in providing assisitance on whatever was requested. A family atmosphere not found in the big hotels yet with all the modern amenities
5 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Doucas
"service and comfort"
excellent, small rooms but very well done up and very smartly
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
soumitra
IN
"Highly recommended"
I was very impressed by the cleanliness, and the facilities in my room. Compared to where I stayed in Egypt .. .Citichic was more like a four star hotel than a three. The staff were also very helpful.
6 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Charlie
"Best area in Bangkok to stay"
We stayed twice at Citi Chic, at the start and end of a long vacation. The first time we spent 4 nights and on the final leg we were there for 2 nights. We had 2 rooms as we were a party of 4. The twin room for the kids was very good on both occasions despite them adamantly saying that they did not have a twin room on the second visit, after a 10 minute stand off, a room miraculously appeared. The double room was small and uninspiring. On each of the 5 floors there is one smaller room tucked behind the lift 301, 401 etc. We put up with 501 on our first stay but were annoyed to 301 on our second visit. Breakfast was no problem, location excellent and the small rooftop pool provided the kids a paddle opportunity.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great hotel if you're single or a group of friends"
We only stayed for 2 night because of the locations. We had my son with us who is only 1 and the areas not really suited for family's with young or teenage children. Full of gogo dances and prostit everywhere you go and also loud music and club all over the place. The hotel it self was Good except the smell of damp everywhere inc the room also air on is really loud but you get what you pay for. Clean and tidy room , good shower and bath in the deluxe rooms Taxis the charge more cuz they know they can flat rate only to anywhere. Would only recommend this hotel to single person and a group of friends
Other trip May 22, 2013
Dion

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"或會再入住"
早餐比想像中的好。
2 night trip Mar 11, 2016
HK
"交通算方便/服務人員親切且英文好/房間寬敞"
雖然飯店距離BTS NANA站走路大概需要10-15分鐘,因路面非常不平,若拖著行李確實有些不便,但飯店提供每半小時一次的嘟嘟車送至地鐵站入口,早餐以房價來說算是c/p值非常高~除了熱水有時過熱,交通不算是非常方便~~但若為了省預算~整體來說還算是一家值得推薦的飯店~
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2016
yuyu
"服務不錯的酒店"
酒店對顧客服務用心, 其他設施尚可, 唯一不便昰位置與BTS站距離較遠.
4 night trip Jan 19, 2016
Albert
HK
Bra hotell i Bangkoks restaurang distrikt
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Ulf
SE
Very good clean and kindful
3 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2016
IL HONG
KR
"Still ok but...."
Having visited this hotel a numerous times previously, it is sad to see how it is going slowly downhill. It is still above the average but a lot seems to have changed. The room used to equipped with shower gel, shampoo, body lotion etc, but now only a piece of soap and shampoo. The bathrobes are gone and the towels were ripped from the side. They used to have a small restaurant that offered food (etc a very very delicious chicken satay) through the day, but now it only serves breakfast. Too bad the management seems to have lost its touch of running a good hotel with top service and great value of money.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2015
Stephan
DE
"رائعون طاقم الفندق"
ما زلت في تايلانـد والرحلـة ممتعـة ..
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
MOHAMMED
AE
"nice, clean and comfortable"
Hotel situates near the BTS station for 10 mins walk but nearby street is crwoded with night club and restaurants. The room is comfortable,clean and newly decorated. A nice choice.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
SHIHCHE
"駅までちょっとあるが、中心で便利な環境"
ホテルのスタッフがとても親切、快適なホテルライフができる。ナナ駅(アソーク駅)まで10分ほど歩くが、便利。
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
hiro1953
JP
"Bangkok Sukhumvit"
We had a superiour Room on the 4th floor. Wi-fi was free but didn't work all the time. Spacious room with minibar and whiskey, Coffe And 2 water everyday free. Roomcleaning with towels and new sheets everyday. The room had light control pretty cool. Modern furniture and 42 inch lcd TV. We had shower and bathtub hairdryer and big sink. No balcony but big windows. The pool was at the 7th floor With free towels. Hotel looks good but need a tune up With the fine details. Free tuktuk every half an hour. The area is in central Bangkok near shopping centra and restaurants close to sky train. The hotel manager and people work there are nice and take good care make you feel home superior service! We was very happy with our stay here defenetly coming back! Thank you for a pleasant stay!
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Claes
"greit budsjett hotel."
greit hotel til bra pris. dårlig frokost så det annbefales å bestille uten frokost å gå andre steder å spise langt bedre mat til en billigere penge.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Trond Vidar
Ett ok hotell för dom pengarna.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Sara
"3 nights in Bangkok"
Super hôtel bien situé !
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Camille
"Helt ok hotell"
Et helt greit hotell, lite og koselig. Bassenget var ikke helt det store, ei heller treningsrommet. Frokosten var litt stusselig. Betjeningen var hyggelige og hjelpsomme. Rent og pent
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Inger Johanne
"Mycket bra och prisvärt hotell"
Trevligt, rent och bekvämt hotell i aktivt område. Dock tyst rum. Bra frukost och internet. Allt man behöver. Mycket hjälpsam personal.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Magnus
"Minable"
Simplement un enfer. Des votre arrive vous comprenez l'erreur d'avoir choisi c'est hôtel. Personne pour vous portez vos valises, personne pour vous accompagnez à votre chambre. La chambre pue le tabac froid, le wifi inexistant, on vous m'est a la porte de votre chambre a 17h00 car il décide de faire le ménage qui je précise est minable comme le reste de la prestation. Nous demandons à imprimer nos billets d'avion, pas de problème mais vous payez 10baths chaque feuille!!! Le petit déjeuner facturer 10€ par personne se limite à quelques tranches de pains humide, une vague gelé pour confiture un café infecte etc... Un conseil n'y aller pas même si on vous paie.
4 night romance trip May 29, 2015
FR
"Gutes Hotel - gute Lage"
Gutes Hotel in guter Lage, in Sukumvhit geht die Post ab, ohne dass man in Hotel davon sehr viel mit kriegt (Seitengasse). Haben dieses Hotel zum Einleben in Thailand gebucht und waren sehr zufrieden.
3 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Leonid
DE
"スタッフがフレンドリー男性スタッフに日本語で話しかけてくれる人います。"
初めて利用しました、夜遊びの利便性が、少し悪いですが、コスパは、最高の部類でした。気になっていたプールサイドのチェアーも二日目には新品に今後も利用します。
9 night trip Apr 23, 2015
JP
"Bad experience."
第一天check in, 發現浴室忘了放洗髮精,沐浴乳等用品 後來跟櫃台要才拿到,第三天早上下去吃早餐大概15-20分鐘,回房間發現房間已被打掃過,我們東西都放在房間,感覺很不被尊重而且怎麼會自行進入房間打掃,我們並沒有按下打掃的燈,另外打掃很不確實,浴巾毛巾都沒做更換連折都沒折就丟在那,洗髮精跟沐浴乳也沒被補充,發現櫃台人員對於西方人比較友善.對我們東方人講話很冷淡.最後一天要回台灣,把新買的包包忘在飯店,回來後馬上寫信給飯店.但他們竟然說找不到,很可笑.我很確定就放在抽屜.所以對於這樣不友善的飯店我不會再去.泳池下水的鐵架搖搖晃晃.房間的馬桶蓋裂掉.覺得讓我入住心情真的很差.
3 night trip Apr 22, 2015
YI CHUN
TW
"Allez y les yeux fermés"
Conforme aux avis positifs On avait réservé deux chambres pour 3 nuits Chambres propres sans nuisance sonore Personnel très accueillant qui d'ailleurs nous a bien aidé car on avait eu un petit souci de bagage à l'arrivé sur bangkok, la réception a tout géré gentiment pour nous ... Hotel bien placé calme, proche des quartiers animés et des transports .. Je le conseil, d'ailleurs on y retourne pour notre dernière nuit avant le départ.
3 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015