All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
34 Sukhumvit Soi 13, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location, slow wifi"
I stayed here in October of 2014 and had a superior experience. This time, the restaurant menu had changed (and quality of food too), there was no longer a wifi password (seems convenient, but connection was slower than my home in Myanmar), there was a funky smell in my bathroom (though it looked clean) and there was no hot water in the shower (though there was from the sink). :( I would give them a try again, but I was disappointed and can't give them full marks here. I moved to the President Solitaire around the corner and had a clean room, hot water and lightning fast internet.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Just ok, nothing special"
Ok Hotel in the centre of Bangkok, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. I was disappointed with the breakfast, little choice and when I asked for something I sent it back twice, but still didn't get what I wanted. Staff are friendly. Would probably not stay here again. Better hotels to be found for the price I paid.
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
"Clean, Quiet and Convenient"
My husband and I had a short layover in Bangkok and we wanted something that was clean. convenient and quiet. Citichic was all of that. I am not a fan of that area, but Citichic was off the beaten path yet convenient to BTS and other things. Was a fabulous hotel to stay in for a short time. Price was right too.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel with good location."
Located on Sukhumvit Soi 13. Great location close to food stalls, restaurants, mall, bars, night clubs. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Kayleigh
"Fine stay good value"
No real complaints other than minor mildew in the shower. Rooms are a little small but I paid $47/night with bfast. The breakfast is ok, they give u a choice of a or b and there is a minor buffet with 2 fruits, some Yogurt and some other small stuff. It is well located and quiet, right off of Suk Soi 11. So, you are next to one of the busiest streets but in a secluded area where there is no noise. Service is ok, the employees are nice and polite and try to do what they can with their very limited English. Welcome to Southeast Asia!
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Marcello
Quiet cnsidering the location. Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Loved the free tuk tuk down to Sukhmvit. Only wish they could fid a better place to leave the cleaning staff cart other than the hallway...
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Excellent service even late at night."
I Arrived after midnight. The staff very accommodating even when I needed something at 1 AM! Excellent service in the morning getting me a taxi to the airport. Would highly recommend!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Clean comfortable hotel in a great location"
I'd definitely recommend this hotel if looking for a place in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. It is near all of the bars and restaurants, yet tucked away so you don't hear all of the noise from the area's nightlife. The bed was comfortable, room was clean, nice shower too. The staff was very friendly and helpful with the many questions we asked. They offered recommendations for places to eat and directions for things to see in the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2013
Paul V
Nice little room, stayed there 5 years ago, nothing really changed, lobby furniture may need replacing, but very happy I went back, the people are exceptional.
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
Great location near most of the clubs. Great value considering the price and what you get. Has a pool with deck chairs on the roof as well, which is small but still nice.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Bryan
"just average"
all-in-all i think the hotel room was just a little bit better than average, but of course the value has to count-in. you have all the necessary things that you need from a room and easily accessible to BTS. Hotel staff are all friendly.
10 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Wonderful stay and the most comfortable bed I found during my two weeks in Thailand! We didn't have any towels when we checked in to our room, but they arrived within minutes of calling. Only negative was that we couldn't get a warm shower, bath was hot though! Roof pool was great. Nice location close to Nana btk and nice restaurants/bars right around the corner.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
Jaclyn
"Excellent value, clean, comfortable, friendly"
Everything was perfect. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Rooftop pool is nice. The hotel is a little ways down Soi 13 from Sukhumvit and the walk up Soi 13 or (better) Soi 11 takes 5-10 minutes, but the hotel is quiet because it's away from the nightclubs and bars. Recommended, will go back.
6 night trip Jan 30, 2013
Greg
"A great find at this price point"
As a repeat customer it was nice to be recognized upon arrival. The service is always professional and courteous here, and the staff are knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to travel tips. I return to this hotel because for the price it has a nice small pool, gym facilities, and a nice clean comfortable modern room.
3 night trip Dec 16, 2012
kotaro
"Value for your money"
The is centrally located is is good value for the money spent. They have 50% off meals 5pm to 7pm. The staff are very friendly & the rooms are very nice.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2013
Francis
"My favorite Bangkok hotel since it opened in 2007"
The hotel is small and has very few rooms compared to other four star hotels. They rate it as a three star but I believe it is in the four star category. It is very clean and well kept. The staff is great. I prefer to walk around the area and I like the location. It has great internet speed if you plug into your ethernet. I don't know if it has WiFi since I prefer the ethernet connection. I have stayed there each time I have visited Bangkok since the hotel opened in 2007. Over the years it has not lost its charm. I prefer it to the larger hotels. If you want to stay in this area of Bangkok and like to walk then this is a great hotel.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2012

"average"
Nice place to stay a few days, not a great neighborhood. The staff was helpful.
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"good location for shopping and bts"
good location hotel but let down by front desk staff and somewhat unclean bathrooms
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The location is well done easy to find it. The room in clean and comfort when i stay.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Attarachai
"Boutique Hotel (Hidden away)"
I live in Bangkok, but when I come back to Town from working away, I always like to come to a hotel on the first night home, meet my wife again, and have a relaxing evening. (I'm just a born Romantic) I had stayed in this hotel when it was new, and on several occasions since. It seemed to have been taken over, by another concern, at least the name was a little different. I'd not stayed in it for a while, but I ordered my usual room type (online), and then waited, expectantly, to go. When I got there, my wife met me in the lobby, and I noticed that the Receptionist had changed, as had the porterage staff. We went up to our room, the usual clean room, was no different to what it had been before, and we spent a pleasant evening. Unfortunately the Tea / Coffee making facilities were a little on the "mean" side, (I do like my cup of tea). Breakfast in the morning, was a different matter. A "FULL" English, or "American" breakfast consisted of a 2 egg omelette, moist and very nicely cooked, with 2 small rashers of bacon, dry and overdone, 11 baked beans, ("Cold"), and 2 lumps of supposedly hot parboiled potatoes, again "Cold", a glass of orange if requested, and tea or coffee. altogether unappealing. Being in the location it is in, does not do it any favours either, at the top of a nondescript Soi, on the edge of an ever increasingly expanding entertainment area, so the overall impression, was one of disappointment. Stay there for the bed comfort, but don't eat your meals there !
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Stu
"Terrific!! Can't ask for more for so little $ !!!"
Excellent Stay! Most important is a clean room and this met all my expectations...each day was cleaned perfectly and everything was always restocked as should be. Very quiet rooms-hallway signs politely remind guests to be considerate of others ~ keep quiet in public areas. The staff are all extremely polite, cooperative, friendly and willing to assist. I've stayed in more than 20 hotels throughout Thailand over several years and this is as good as any I've stayed at...I am booking there again soon!!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
peter
"Short stay in bangkok"
This was my second stay in this hotel. Staff was most welcoming and eager to help with all of my questions. Regretted not using the rooftop pool which I had so enjoyed on the last trip (lack of time on my part). I highly recommend you enjoy the pool.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2014
oresti
Slow Wi-Fi, An average 3-star hotel nothing special but nothing bad about it
4 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
ZA
"Great Stay!"
Recent stay in Bangkok from 15th to 18th August 2014. Did not regret choosing this hotel. It will be on my list. I took the express train from Suvarnabhumi Airport and change a couple of train stations to reach Nana station. From Nana station, it is reachable by either Soi 11 or 13 and it is all the way in. Quite a distance, about 10mins walk in or less. Walking in with the luggage and looking out for the hotel on the uneven roads of Bangkok made it feel longer at first. Spotted the hotel, it has a nice appearance on the whole outlook. Not too shady. Head to the reception to check in. Didn't have to wait long during check in like in another hotel during my previous stay. Room was good and comfortable. I did not hear any noise though. My room that time was at the 2nd floor. Location is NOT affected by heavy vibrations fro passing vehicles. They provide tuk tuk service to the major road but only at certain timings of the day. Ask anything from the reception desk and they will provide an answer which I find very important in service. Breakfast was so-so. This I don't like. Hot drinks - only coffee,tea and chocolate - are from auto dispensing machine. I did not check out the facilities like the gym and the swimming pool. Wished I had more time to even use it. I bought a tourist SIM card w/ data so I can't rate their wifi speed for anyone who wish to surf. Overall, enjoyed my stay there :) Thank you staffs of CitiChic -razi
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Razi
SG
"Great hotel with all modern emenities."
Very nice hotel with great rooms. Fitness centre is awesome but swimming pool is too small. Little far inside from main road, but they have tuk tuk service. Staff always ready to help you with smile. Overall great place to stay, will surely stay again....:)))
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Arpit
"EXCELLENT STAFF"
Everyone extremely pleasent, going above and beyond the norm in providing assisitance on whatever was requested. A family atmosphere not found in the big hotels yet with all the modern amenities
5 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Doucas
"service and comfort"
excellent, small rooms but very well done up and very smartly
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
soumitra
IN
"Highly recommended"
I was very impressed by the cleanliness, and the facilities in my room. Compared to where I stayed in Egypt .. .Citichic was more like a four star hotel than a three. The staff were also very helpful.
6 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Charlie
"Best area in Bangkok to stay"
We stayed twice at Citi Chic, at the start and end of a long vacation. The first time we spent 4 nights and on the final leg we were there for 2 nights. We had 2 rooms as we were a party of 4. The twin room for the kids was very good on both occasions despite them adamantly saying that they did not have a twin room on the second visit, after a 10 minute stand off, a room miraculously appeared. The double room was small and uninspiring. On each of the 5 floors there is one smaller room tucked behind the lift 301, 401 etc. We put up with 501 on our first stay but were annoyed to 301 on our second visit. Breakfast was no problem, location excellent and the small rooftop pool provided the kids a paddle opportunity.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great hotel if you're single or a group of friends"
We only stayed for 2 night because of the locations. We had my son with us who is only 1 and the areas not really suited for family's with young or teenage children. Full of gogo dances and prostit everywhere you go and also loud music and club all over the place. The hotel it self was Good except the smell of damp everywhere inc the room also air on is really loud but you get what you pay for. Clean and tidy room , good shower and bath in the deluxe rooms Taxis the charge more cuz they know they can flat rate only to anywhere. Would only recommend this hotel to single person and a group of friends
Other trip May 22, 2013
Dion
"Fantastic service"
Overall I'm satisfied, great service & friendly staff. However, hotel location is not very idea but it does provide ferry service to nearest BTS station.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2013
Trevor
SG
"Lovely Hotel, good location"
Enjoyed my stay at CitiChic, it was a great base to relax and get over jet lag before heading on to our next destination. Staff were friendly, room was comfy and the food we ate was nice. Location was handy for us, we walked to the Skytrain everyday from the hotel and used it to travel around the city.
6 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Fiona
"Very reconended"
Big rooms close to soi 11 Grate service Very clean and nice hotel I will come back !!!
4 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
Yaniv
IL
"Nice modern rooms but needs some improvements"
Our hotel room was modern and spacious but was let down by paper thin walls which meant we were frequently disturbed by neighbours. There was also a very bad smell in the corridors on the fifth floor. Other than these issues there was still a lit going for this hotel including helpful staff, a nice rooftop pool and convenient for the Nana skytrain stop.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Small modern hotel with pool and free e-cart ride"
Modern hotel with only a few rooms with large windows; one gets to know the friendly personal; good service. Even though only 500m off Sukhumvit, the walk is not nice since one has to pass by a big construction area - the hotel offers a free e-cart ride until 1800. The walk to Soi 11, where one finds a lot of bars and restaurants, is very close. All in all I would choose this hotel again and recommend it to my friends.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2013
"good staff"
The staff were helpful . Helped in every regards.My room was excellent, clean, modern, nice bedding, good internet speed. food was good and at a very good price. good security.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2013
Mehran
"great boutique hotel in a great location"
This was a great little hotel in a great location.close to nana skytrain making travel extremely convenient.The staff were excellent and always there to help and advise.the room was lovely and clean and well maintained.will definately return again when in bangkok.
3 night trip Jan 28, 2013
adrian
TH
"Worth staying at reasonable price."
Nice hotel with great location. Friendly staff who provided good service. I would stay there again on my nextvtrip to Bangkok.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
Noi

"Helt ok hotell"
Et helt greit hotell, lite og koselig. Bassenget var ikke helt det store, ei heller treningsrommet. Frokosten var litt stusselig. Betjeningen var hyggelige og hjelpsomme. Rent og pent
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Inger Johanne
"Mycket bra och prisvärt hotell"
Trevligt, rent och bekvämt hotell i aktivt område. Dock tyst rum. Bra frukost och internet. Allt man behöver. Mycket hjälpsam personal.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Magnus
SE
"Minable"
Simplement un enfer. Des votre arrive vous comprenez l'erreur d'avoir choisi c'est hôtel. Personne pour vous portez vos valises, personne pour vous accompagnez à votre chambre. La chambre pue le tabac froid, le wifi inexistant, on vous m'est a la porte de votre chambre a 17h00 car il décide de faire le ménage qui je précise est minable comme le reste de la prestation. Nous demandons à imprimer nos billets d'avion, pas de problème mais vous payez 10baths chaque feuille!!! Le petit déjeuner facturer 10€ par personne se limite à quelques tranches de pains humide, une vague gelé pour confiture un café infecte etc... Un conseil n'y aller pas même si on vous paie.
4 night romance trip May 29, 2015
FR
"Gutes Hotel - gute Lage"
Gutes Hotel in guter Lage, in Sukumvhit geht die Post ab, ohne dass man in Hotel davon sehr viel mit kriegt (Seitengasse). Haben dieses Hotel zum Einleben in Thailand gebucht und waren sehr zufrieden.
3 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Leonid
DE
"スタッフがフレンドリー男性スタッフに日本語で話しかけてくれる人います。"
初めて利用しました、夜遊びの利便性が、少し悪いですが、コスパは、最高の部類でした。気になっていたプールサイドのチェアーも二日目には新品に今後も利用します。
9 night trip Apr 23, 2015
JP
"Bad experience."
第一天check in, 發現浴室忘了放洗髮精,沐浴乳等用品 後來跟櫃台要才拿到,第三天早上下去吃早餐大概15-20分鐘,回房間發現房間已被打掃過,我們東西都放在房間,感覺很不被尊重而且怎麼會自行進入房間打掃,我們並沒有按下打掃的燈,另外打掃很不確實,浴巾毛巾都沒做更換連折都沒折就丟在那,洗髮精跟沐浴乳也沒被補充,發現櫃台人員對於西方人比較友善.對我們東方人講話很冷淡.最後一天要回台灣,把新買的包包忘在飯店,回來後馬上寫信給飯店.但他們竟然說找不到,很可笑.我很確定就放在抽屜.所以對於這樣不友善的飯店我不會再去.泳池下水的鐵架搖搖晃晃.房間的馬桶蓋裂掉.覺得讓我入住心情真的很差.
3 night trip Apr 22, 2015
YI CHUN
TW
"Allez y les yeux fermés"
Conforme aux avis positifs On avait réservé deux chambres pour 3 nuits Chambres propres sans nuisance sonore Personnel très accueillant qui d'ailleurs nous a bien aidé car on avait eu un petit souci de bagage à l'arrivé sur bangkok, la réception a tout géré gentiment pour nous ... Hotel bien placé calme, proche des quartiers animés et des transports .. Je le conseil, d'ailleurs on y retourne pour notre dernière nuit avant le départ.
3 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
Stephany
FR
"很棒的房間,地點,和價錢"
1. 飯店位置很方便,位於NANA地鐵站三號出口出來走路十分鐘,早上10點~晚上七點飯店也有嘟嘟車接送 2. 飯店位在蘇坤為13巷很安靜,走路兩分鐘到隔壁條巷子蘇坤為11巷是夜店一條街,到晚上12點還很熱 鬧,有7-11和很多小吃和按摩店很方便,推薦香蕉煎餅,烤大蝦,米線,烤肉串,好好吃!! 3. 飯店新穎有設計感,房間很大,床很大好睡,浴室也很大有浴缸,頂樓有小泳池,早餐好吃,房間和大廳都有免費wifi,一樓大廳也有兩台電腦可以免費上網 4. 價錢便宜,房間平均一晚含早餐只要大約台幣一千七左右,很超值!! 很棒的住宿體驗~~~下次來還會想住這裡~~推薦~~~!^^
5 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
HSIANGJU
TW
"Service good , but the central air-con have smell."
Service good , but the central air-con have bad small around corridor & room. I'm living at 2nd floor.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
wong
HK
"Good value, good location"
good hotel for city visit
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
EE
"Chic hotell men ikke soi"
Hottelet ligger i bunnen av soi 13 som ikke er den koseligste soien, men den ligger akkurat i en sving ut mot soi11 som er betraktelig bedre. Det jeg ikke likte var at de stoppet min Thailandske kjæreste fra å gå opp på rommet mitt, selv om jeg ga klar besked om at hun var der med meg og rommet var booket for to. Frokosten var ikke noe å betale for, den inneholdt så godt som ingenting. Rommene derimot var store, fine og godt vedlikeholdt. Vaskedamene var også utrolig blide og hjelpsomme.
5 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014