All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
Houston Medical Center 7702 Main St, Houston, TX, 77030, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Houston 2015 trip"
Basically a trip to meet up with friends for the weekend. Nice hotel in a decent location...lots of food options. Lovely stay.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
"This message is from Erin"
There were no paper cups in the room.....only glass. It is well documented that hotel rooms should have disposable cups and disposable coffee cups for their guests. I had to go down to the lobby and ask for some. This was the only problem ....everything else was just lovely and so were the staff.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Joe W
"overall great for the price with minor issues"
Surprisingly nice for the price. Good size room and bathroom. Issues with temperature control and there was a LOUD knocking sound whenever it turned on. Someone came to fix it after we couldn't stand it anymore and it seemed fine. They also credited us free breakfast for it. Only other issue was the shower temperature was also horrible to control - either scorching or freezing. No in between, but that may have been our bad luck.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"No show, but paid dough..."
I ended up paying for this hotel and never staying in it.. Thank you Courtyard, you rock.!
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Ryan
"Nice Getaway"
My stay was very pleasant
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Really bad service"
I arrived to a dirty room the second day, when I ask them to clean it they told me, they were short in staff and offer me clean towels!!! As I insisted they sent the maintenance guy to clean it, so I made my bed!!! I ask to talk to the manager, they said he will call me. I am still waiting!!!
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Family visit"
Overall we had a very pleasant stay. The room was clean and quiet and the hotel service was very courteous. The only downside is no continental breakfast but understandable due to the Starbucks bar. Loved the location as it only took our son 10 minutes from UH.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Maria
Quick checkin, clean room & bed was so very comfortable!
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Ruth
"Good room, thin walls"
Hotel was easy to find, lots of space, friendly staff, nice room. My next door neighbors however kept us up all night long having a party. Security did come up promptly, but we heard their whole party all night. Got little sleep.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Dustan
"Astros game"
The hotel itself was wonderful. We did however have a hairy bar of soap in our shower and gum wrappers on the floor.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Lovely, updated hotel - hot water problems."
I stayed here two nights while I was in town for a family memorial service. The hotel was clean, modern, up-dated and comfortable. My only complaint was that the hot water was very slow getting to the shower. It took several minutes of waiting for hot water to come to the shower and while showering, the temperature would fluctuate. One other inconvenience - the carpets had been cleaned just before I arrived and were wet. Otherwise, the hotel was very nice for the price in a large city like Houston.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Peggy
"Absolutely great!"
We booked this room at the last minute. Hotel provided everything we needed making the room totally accessible for our daughter with special needs.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Lydia
"Very Clean and Friendly Staff"
Weeked getaway and the hotel was great.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Best hotel on a two week 4 hotel trip"
The room was very updated with track lighting, new TV, great beds, very clean and lovely staff. Will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect for the price"
staf f was friendly and helpful hotel was clean and nice
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Very upset"
First of all it was not what I paid for.The hotel blames you for false advertising. So they say and I quote could not accommodate since I went with you guys. Spoke with a manager said they do not offer the service when its 4 people with a sofa bed.Manger came our room and harass my cousin she thought she was apart of a prom group that was pretty loud trying to look in the room until I appeared.Never had any problems with booking through you until now.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Kimberly
The hotel was clean and accommodatin. The location of the hotel worked well for me. I had an overall good stay. The only thing was a trainee at the front desk wouldn't allow me to check in 20Min early.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
buddy
"recommend this hotel"
It was the best hotel I've been at by far service was great
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
crystal
"Great hotel.Great staff"
This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. Like last time, it was most enjoyable.Great staff.Fantastic amenities .
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Not to return"
The front desk staff were not very friendly. The breakfast is outrageously priced. The coffee in the room is of poor quality. The noise from the adjacent room made it difficult to sleep. The Pillows were comfortable but the mattress is hard as a rock.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Omar
"home away from home"
great lobby with bar. Great place to work hang out instead of being stuck in room alone.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"wonderful stay"
Great!!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Gina
"Good stay"
The staff were always nice at the front desk. Restaurant staff were also nice and helpful. The facility was welcoming and clean in all locations I visited.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Business travel
"Convenient location"
I liked the room and would have given it a higher rating, except for the shower. I dislike low pressure 'rain showers' and to add to the disappointment, there was inconsistent water temperature. Not a good way to get the day started after a long day of travel. Also, the cafe offered nice choices, but they were overly expensive.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Sue
"it was ok."
Stay was ok. Most staff was nice. Hotel parking is terrible. I think the parking was the worst issue I had with besides the staff acting like they had a problem with providing clean towels But overall stay was ok. I've had better.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Okay but will not return."
Overall, the service at the front desk was mediocre at best. The coffee in the room was of very poor quality. The breakfast downstairs is outrageously priced.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Omar
Very nice exceptional staff, happy to help. Room seemed like new everything. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Very close to Medical Center."
Staff was friendly and hotel location was convenient, only 3 minutes to Medical Center. You can walk to the Center if you like.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great stay, clean and modern"
I enjoyed the stay at this hotel mostly because it was very clean, cleaning services returned the room to freshness and replaced towels as mandatory, the front desk were bright and helpful. Although, there was a misunderstanding when I called prior to confirm if there was a deposit or fee with my stay. Anyway , it was taken care of. Check out was smooth minus the fact the receipt showed differently than the amount I was charged. I came for the. Anime Maysuri convention and it was about 10-15 minute drive by maps but I got there in less time.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Spring break 2015"
Everything was great except them not having a crib available. If I had known, I would have brought my packnplay for my infant. Luckily she's not mobile yet and pushing the love seat up against the bed worked out fine. Workout room could use some sanitizer spray.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
J.L.
"Nice and convenient"
everyone was nice during my stay...especially the ladies at the Cafe...they offered suggestions as to dinner favorites and all the ingredients were fresh - probably the best Turkey BLT I've ever had! The room was spacious and very clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Aileen
"Nice hotel close to Reliant Center"
Happy we picked this hotel. Friendly staff, very clean and nice area. Most of all closed to Reliant Center and not expensive.
"Perfect access around the city without overpaying"
Great service
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"No hot water and they knew it"
No hot water after 12 hours at rodeo
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
dixie
"Great location quiet room"
Great location close to Ned center as well as shops and NRG stadium
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
charlie g
"overnight trip"
Very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel staff was always very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and up to date. The bar and bistro was convenient when time was short for a meal elsewhere. The hotel was very convenient to the hospitals and NRG center. The only negative was that the shower had very low water pressure and the water temp would fluctuate between hot and cold in the middle of a shower.
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
thomas
"Marriott close to medical centers but has some pro"
I stayed at the hotel because it's access to TIRR Memorial Herman. It is well situated for access to many hospitals in the medical center district which is its main advantage. Also the staff is very nice and try to accommodate your needs. The hotel has several things that go against it. 1, the room smelled musty. We opened the window the 3 inches or so we could which helped but whenever we came back to the room after being out thus requiring us to close the window, the smell returned. 2, parking and access are difficult. The hotel is situated oddly on the corner lot it occupies and recreated complicated ingress and egress. 3. I had breakfast twice and although the breakfast sandwiches I ordered were good the order was incorrect both mornings. I think I'll look for someplace else next time I have business in the area.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Smells like a locker room"
Check in was great. Room smelled horrible! We asked to be moved and it was just a few minutes before they came with new room keys. Same smell in the second room. Too tired to leave after travel. Left the next morning
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
ick!
"Noisy"
I'd rather have stayed at a cheaper motel! The hotel was average at best, noisy adjacent rooms, and lobby music that was too loud at even 4am! Could not work at the business center to get any of my work done....
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Neurosurgeon
"GREAT STAY"
Great proximity to NRG stadium and Megan at the front desk was an absolute jem!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
FELICIA
"Overnight stay"
Came to Houston for outpatient medical procedure and stayed at hotel so wouldn't have to make long drive in early morning traffic. Stayed one night. Hadn't planned on leaving hotel until it was discovered there was no room service or hotel café. Had to venture out to find evening meal. Would have liked to stay in due to weather. Otherwise stay was very pleasant. Very clean room, very friendly staff and ease of access to medical facility.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Hands Down, Best Hotel Near NRG Stadium!"
Another enjoyable weekend stay for Rodeo Houston at NRG Stadium. This hotel is convenient, comfortable and clean. Well trained and attentive staff. Shuttle Driver "Ali" the very helpful and friendly. Looking forward to our 3rd stay over the past month for final weekend of HLS&R.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Pam
"rodeo"
people were very nice and helpful had a great time
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
darrell
"eco friendly hazards"
they should warn you about the eco friendly items in your hotel. I saw there was a fridge and purchased food and put it into the fridge. The fridge evidently times off after about 2 hours. Not much good if you aren't in the room. I found this out after working all day only to find my dinner ruined.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Cynthia
We were there for the Houston rodeo. It is close to NRG. Hotel staff was friendly. Room was great . Will stay there again
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
d
"Quiet, comfortable"
We stayed here one night while visiting family. We requested and received an accessible room which was quite comfortable. The hotel was very busy because of the rodeo but we didn't experience any noise problems. Our room was located near the ice machine and elevators but we didn't notice any noise from that either. A little disappointing that there was no free breakfast but we knew that when we booked the room.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Close hotel to the Texas Medical Center"
The Bistro great place to eat - ppl that work there are the nicest! Front desk staff are pleasant and accomodating!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
JSL31
"Brand new looking hotel"
There were false charges on my room from the convenient store.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
SIMON
"Necessary Improvements"
Would of liked plush towels, the towels were too rough. Heard the person next door to me snoring. Also would like to see a better system coordinating the Restaurant to the Desk person before a charge is entered on one's bill .The front Desk people were pleasant. The shuttle driver in the Evening was gracious and very pleasant, (Marcus)
2 night trip Feb 24, 2015