All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jalan Kunti No. 8Y, SeminyakSeminyakBali80361Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

Ordinary pool
    Bad internet service
"Spoiled!"
After a very long day of traveling, I was looking forward to my stay at Kanishka Villas. I was blown away the moment I entered the 1 bedroom villa (with pool). The layout of the villa is sublime and the decor is very tasteful. My pool had sun until about 1p. There were a lot of mosquitos (even with bug spray and the villa's spray down each night) but it is a small price to pay to have an open air villa. The bedroom is completely enclosed with an open air bathroom attached. The staff were incredibly friendly. I would recommend putting the "do not disturb" sign out if you want to have quiet mornings; otherwise, your doorbell will ring two or three times (cleaning + removal of breakfast). (A pain when you're in the pool to answer the door.) Location is also great. Several great restaurants, spas, and shops near the villas. I wish I had spent more than three nights here because it was so peaceful, quiet, and close to some amazing shops. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Bali.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Nicole
"Stunning slice of paradise."
Stayed 1 night in jacuzzi suite on arrival, and moved into 2 bedroom villa for the rest of the week. Both rooms were stunning. Beautiful furniture and amenities. The private pool was amazing. Only negatives are the mosquitoes (they do come in and spray every day and light coils but they still get in) and the internet connectivity is a bit haphazard. Apart from that, absolutely amazing and couldn't be happier. The staff are very friendly and happy to help. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Jan
"Well Done"
A very nice time and value with plenty of space. Ideal for one wanting to visit Seminyak and escape yet be centrally located. Definitely met expectations. Although never went above and beyond.
3 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Erik
"Perfect location for us, however a few mishaps."
Quality I am rating a 4 because though the villa was modern, we met a couple while dicing and visited their villa which was enormous with a pool and very spacious bedrooms and wonderful bath room for only $20 more a night then what we pay for no bath tub and no pool and 1/4 the size. In addition the house keeping kept turning off the AC when we left in the morning and we would come back after a long day in the heat wither diving or roaming around to sit in a hot room for an hour while it cools off. Condition and maintenance of the villas I rate a 3, due to the sliding doors to the bath room were not installed properly and kept rubbing up on each other causing the door to stop inches from being closed. We had to pull back on one door to close the doors completely. We notified staff but they seem to not have cared much. Cleanliness of our room up keep was mediocre at best. Seemed as if they came to make the bed and just tidy up at the most. Comfort of the room was a 3 because that bed was a rock. Also the room was circled all the way around the entrance sliding doors and huge window with large dark curtains There were no curtains covering the sliding doors to the naturally lit bathroom that would shine light to the bed. We were woken unpleasantly every morning by 5am from the light shining through straight into our faces. Convenience of location was absolutely perfect for us because it was just a few minutes away from shopping.
8 night romance trip Sep 25, 2013
Crystina Garrett

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Staff really helpful and willing to go the extra step. Room was neat and tidy but a little tired. Friends stayed in other rooms which were less tired. Free bus to other parts of the area (taxi return). Good room service
8 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
Only negative was the poor WiFi, and poor reception on both TVs. Howevere with so much to do around Seminyak this was not much of an issue. Great stay!
5 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
Chloe
"Awesome Stay!"
Great stay! Staff was excellent and really helpful! Just an awesome experience overall from the busy life in Singapore.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Dias
SG
The whole stay was awesome, staff were super friendly and attended to all my requests, villa was spacious and very cosy, jacuzzi jet was good only that hot water is not constant for jacuzzi (doesnt matter much as bali is super hot), will recommend this hotel to all
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Thiri
MY
"Great hotel next to shops and delicious restaurant"
Overall coming to bali for the first time Kanishka was amazing to stay at but make sure you bring your insect repellent bc theres heaps of mozzies. Great location close to a main shopping strip and restaurants. Wifi and tv pretty low quality. The hotel food wasnt the best either breakfast yummy though. I guess depends how picky you are we didnt mind and enjoyed our stay. The staff were great also there drop off anywhere (no pickup) service shuttle was great advantage since it was our first time coming bali. I would also recommend the italian restaurant on the same rd as the hotel. And because its out in the open expect bugs lizards and stuff. We got use to it felt like we were bonding with nature.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Esinn
"Splurge on the one bedroom pool villa"
My boyfriend and I stayed in the jacuzzi room (without pool) in October. Kanishka has beautiful villas and the staff are incredibly lovely and accommodating. We stayed in the jacuzzi room without a pool and realised pretty quickly that that was a mistake. We assumed Seminyak beach would be our swimming spot for our stay but it was not a tempting spot to enter the water. So we found ourselves without a body of water to swim in. There was a resort nearby (The Breezes Bali) that we found on the second last day that allowed us to use the pool for $100000 ($10AUD) and that was a life saver. So if you can afford the one bedroom pool villa I highly recommend that you do! But Kanishka was a wonderful place to stay. Definitely make use of the complimentary shuttle that will take you to destinations in the Seminyak area. They offer the shuttle to the airport for $200000 but a metered taxi will cost you half. Good area, lots of restaurants and bars on the main stretch to the beach. Room is very clean and the turndown service every day was wonderful to come home to.
4 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Meg
"Nice, but a bit worn out"
Huge two room villa with full kitchen and private pool. Really nice layout but quite worn out here and there. Would need a brush up. Linens and towels often had stains, but were immediately changed by the staff when notified. Calm area.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Marten
SG
"Great villa with immaculate service!"
Kanishka Villas made our Bali holidays so special. Excellent service with great attitude. Lovely swimming pool, indoor facilities and breakfasts served on time each morning. Well located and easy to find, safe neighborhood. We could not fault a single thing throughout our stay in Seminyak. Thanks to the wonderful team at Kanishka's, we would not hesitate to comeback and surely recommend this place to our family & friends. Thank you.
5 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Damian
"Amazing"
excellent villas, super friendly staff and fantastic room service...you'll feel spoilt . Breakfast brought in traditional style on time. everything has the wow factor..
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Deen
Beautiful villa. Private pool. Felt very secure. Security at the start of the driveway always. Amazing turndown service. Breakfast delivered to our room at our desired time each morning after ordering the night before. Love to stay at Kanishka again and again!!!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
MinnyVinny
"Great Villas!"
Enjoyed my stay at Karnishka. Friendly staff, nice rooms and conveniently situated. The pools Villas defiantly looked better so best to ask for a bottom floor villa.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
JESSICA
"Recommended!"
Great location - bars, beach and shopping all within wreaking distance. Peaceful villas and perfect for a chilled week away
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Emma
"Overall enjoyable"
Stayed with extended family post our wedding. Our jetted room was lovely, Layed out well but my new wife's brother got the same room but it was fair inferior to ours... Just luck of the draw. Suppose to Received tea cakes every afternoon but was hit and miss where you go them. Mosquito man came every night to lite citronella candles. Our room had no windows at the bathroom door so woken up early. Parents stayed in a 2 bedroom pool villa - gorgeous!! Only problem they rarely went in the pool because it never got sunlight and was freezing. Overall worth it.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Gareth
The staff were very friendly. I found the beds very uncomfortable, there were also stains on the linen which was a little off putting. Also the breakfast is advertised as a buffet breakfast on their website. However the hotel does not offer a buffet. The Mini bar was not replenished at all during my stay, also they offered free bottled water which they did not replenish. Overall i was very dissapointed with my stay at this villa.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Polite staff, provide shuttle service for drop off only. Jacuzzi tub was down, and was only repaired the following day.
Other trip May 18, 2015
SG
"One bedroom villa with pool"
Loved the comfortable bed and the plunge pool. Breakfast was delivered to the room and was really good (Included in our package). They even delivered it before the start time one morning as we were going on an early tour. Staff were always friendly helpful and smiling. Getting things fixed was a bit of a problem, but generally happy with our stay. Would be nice for a honeymoon/romantic getaway.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Di
"Not even 2 stars"
Food was terrible service was terrible ordered room service dinner the first night at 630 pm I was told I can't order dinner till after 8 pm when I spoke to another person the food arrived in our room and terrible the worst Caesar salad ever wanted in house massage i was told it was too late As it was 430 pm when the room brochure it was advertised till 7 pm the shower kept overflowing and we were standing in dirty water the whole time
Other trip May 8, 2015
lincoln
"Very nice Villa"
Staff were lovely even though we had a few issues with facilities and took some time to be fixed. Saying that we were taken to a newer villa when our air con dropped ice and started cranking.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Leighton
"Quiet & peaceful. Enjoyed the privacy"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Two disappointments, 1 the spa was broken & could not use it for the first night & day. 2. We would have appreciated having airport shuttle to the Villas. We were charged $200,000 by the 'taksi' from airport to the villa.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2014
J & J Power
"Beautiful villa with wonderful privacy"
Kanishka Villas were incredibly beautiful, the room was extremely romantic and the staff were lovely. Breakfast every morning was an absolute hit with awesome choices from eggs on toast to nasi goreng. We unfortunately didn't have a private pool but a cool jacuzzi we lazed in everyday so if you want a private pool in your villa, ensure you have requested one and are paying for it! A superb experience.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Elly
"Excellent Service"
Stayed for 2 nights at jacuzzi room and my first impression saw my room was amazed with the room design. The room was clean and the air condition is cold enough. I must give a 10 for their staff services and fast respond when ran out of hot water for my room. Breakfast was brought to our room with newspaper. I disappointed with the small water to fill jacuzzi took more than 1 hour and not enough hot water.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
pangsit
"great staff and service."
when we arrived at the kanishka we had booked into a 1 bedroom with spa. the room we were given was nothing like the photos we had seen online so we complained. luckily the only room they had left was a 2 bedroom private pool villa which they upgraded us too! it was great. the breakfast every morning was wonderful and the staff were always friendly and helpful. there was a lot of mosquitos however the staff were doing all they could and would light mosquito coils every evening on turn down. the location was ok but over all a good experience.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Kanishka Villas"
Loved it! Staff incredibly friendly amd helpful. Only complaints- other guests are very loud and the shower heads are quite weak. Would recommend!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Best convenient location."
1. 2 minutes walk out to the shops, restaurants and massage parlours. 2. Convenient to travel to Seminak Square, Potato Heads and Galleria Centre 3. Villa Staffs rendered excellent services. Smiles, Friendly and obliging 4. The only downfall is the villa massage, apart from the high costs, they displayed inefficient and uncompromising. 5. There is some languages barrier as one or two of the receptionist seems to unable to speak or understand english 6. Security is in question. I didnt see a security guard at the door. All staffs were chatting away in their staff room 7. Villa respect the quests' privacy 8. Over-rall I would certainly highly recommend to anyone and I will return to this villa again for its convenient location.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Jessie
"fantastic service"
nice villa , all you need comfortable layout , staff friendly , very helpful better service than most hotels, even bring you afternoon tea cake , come and spray your room for mosquitos, bring breakfast come up clean later, they even did the dishes of my cooking , great, hope to go again
5 night trip Mar 23, 2014
van pottelberghe marc
"Well located"
Some rooms appear better maintained than others. We had a 1 bedrom pool villa which was ok but could have been better maintained. The hotel was very kind to let us freshen up in a jacuzzi room (we checked out but had a later flight so asked if we could use shower facilities), which looked much better than the one we stayed in. But overall staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was disappointing.
5 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
SG
"Great villa close to all Seminyak has to offer"
We stayed at Kanishka villas for a week and could not have been happier - everything was perfect.The staff were absolutely amazing - so friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back again soon for another visit.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
luke
"Amazing staff and rooms"
This is such a fantastic villa / hotel. The staff are simply the best I've ever experienced and the villas are as luxurious as anything I've ever seen. Do yourself a favour and stay here, I know we will again!
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
luke
The room is clean but nitty gritty details that annoys me is that the mattress is not up to hotel standard and not having a good sleep on holidays is really disappointing. The whole room is full of blackout curtains except for the bathroom door and the sun shines right at the bed at 6am. The so called hotel butler is not willing to walk 200m to the pharmacy to get the charcoal pills I requested for when I am sick for 2 days.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Shereen
"Our Holiday."
The Villas were great except for the beds being very hard, the staff were fabulous & extremely helpful. There is a great restaurant called Mannakepis up around the corner - great food & even better music.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Quiet location & friendly service."
It was a wonderful place for our honeymoon. The staff were friendly, service was consistent and they responded quickly to our requests. We would be happy to stay here again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Thank you"
Lovely staff. Great room and facilities. Thank you!
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Pretty room, Poor service."
My partner and I was hoping for a romantic getaway but we had the exact opposite. The staff struggled to understand english and failed to follow simple requests. We had repeat and explain several times and did not get an out come or solution for the majority of the time. They also failed to tell us that there was construction work next to our villa that started at 7am every morning. On top of that, there was also barking dogs owned by other tenant of the privately owned villas. We had to asked to move to another room. We thought it couldn't get any worse but it did. The TV antenna didn't work 4 out of the 5 days that we stayed at the villa. When we asked for it to be fixed they said that it will be back to normal in 20 minutes. 20minute later we called again to follow up, they said it will be another 20minutes. This 20 minutes became 1day. This scenario ended up continuing for several days. There was interruptions through out the day by the staff knocking on the door. I became ill during my stay and needed rest but the constant noise and interruption made it very difficult to get better. We ordered the same breakfast for three days and each day it was missing something and looked different. We thought staying at a villa would be private but instead we saw a worker climbing on our fence /wall of the villa working without letting us know. What privacy? Room service as poor and varied daily. Some days our rubbished was not cleared and towels not replaced. Disappointment!
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"kanishka villa review"
Breakfast was exelent but try order it early as there very busy trying to room serve to everyone, butthat would not stop me going back to such a great villa. Thankyou to all that looked after us.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"GREAT QUIET CENTRAL LOCATION SEMINYAK"
Kaniska Villas are in the middle of Jl Kunti and are very central in Seminyak but off the main busy shopping district but only a short walk up the road. Plenty of cheap spas and good restaurants in the same street and also the Bali Deli which is very handy for everything from fruit to wines. The only thing that was not up to standard was breakfast (which was included) other than that happy with our stay at Kaniska Villas.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Kanishka Villas"
We loved Kanishka we stayed in a one bedroom pool villa and loved coming home from a hot shopping trip and plunging into our private pool. The villa was clean and modern and well serviced. The location is great a couple of hundred meters from Bali Deli and shopping at the end of the street. We had a couple of issues with hot water and air conditioner in our villa stopping working but these were very quickly fixed and caused no real problem to us. Overall I think for the price it is a great place to stay.
Other trip May 12, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

隔音不是很好都可以聽到隔壁說話聲
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
CHIA-YU
TW
"一点を除いて、とても素敵なヴィラでした。"
バリらしさを残しつつ、新しい感覚も取り入れた内装で、とても心地よかったです。 ただ、カーテンを閉めても、エアコンの効きが悪く、眠れるか心配でした。 広さや、シャワーの湯量他は、不便に感じる事はありませんでした。
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
HRM
JP
這是值得,舒適的環境令人輕鬆。 入住,感覺到家的感覺!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
HK
"Keine privatsphäre, villa schön, service solala"
Leider keine privatsphäre, villa zwei stöckig nachbar sieht direkt rüber, unser nachbar hatte zwei kinder die um morgens um 7uhr poolparty machten da es sehr ringhörig war waren wir immer desswegen um 7uhr auf. Service schon viel besser erlebt in bali, frühstück sehr kleine auswahl und nur solala. Sehr viele mücken! Probleme mit kaltwasser hat sicher immer fast verbrannt beim duschen, wenn man kalt wasser wollte kam nur ganz wenig wasser raus.
8 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Tanja
CH
"繁華街にあって、便利です"
ヨーロッパ風繁華街の真ん中なのに、夜は静かです。スタッフは皆親切で、部屋も綺麗です。朝食は部屋のラウンジでenjoyできます。
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
JP
"Höflicher Service aber zu weit entfernt vom Stand"
Das Zimmer mit dem Pool war schön und auch ziemlich sauber. Im Bad gab es einige Kalkflecken und es paar zwischendurch ein bisschen staubig. Zudem roch es immer Zimmer manchmal ein bisschen staubig und nicht so gu, vor allem nicht nach dem sie den Mückenspray eingesprüht haben (aber das ist halt so). Der Service war immer sehr freundlich und sie haben uns immer super schnell Taxis bestellt etc. Bas Bali-Frühstück war gut, aber die anderen nicht so. Die Lage ist im turistischen Zentrum und man muss ca. 15-20 Minuten zum Stand laufen, was bisweilen ein bisschen mühsam ist, wenn immer alle ein Taxi oder sonst was anbieten! Das Zimmer war sonst schöne uns sehr gross und auch der Pool war toll, aber schlussendlich gigen wir lieber an den Strand und benutzten ihn daher nicht so viel.
5 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Amelie
CH
"좋아요!"
침대가 잠을 들게 만드네요 ㅎㅎ 주변환경도 그닥 나쁘진않구요. 공항에서 그리 멀지않네요. 아침식사 무료로 직접 집안까지 배달해주시고 하루에 아침 저녁으로 청소 해줍니다 ㅎㅎ 주변명소 들리고 저녁먹고 오면 깨긋하게 정리해둬서 편한거 같네요. 주변에 모기가 많은데도 모기까지 방역해줍니다
4 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
SANGKUN
KR
"Very good!"
This villa is so great, I stayed in room type with jacuzzi, only water for jacuzzi is warm...not hot, it's chill at night time in Sep, so it's a little bit cold with warm water. For the rest are very good, friendly staff, bed and pillows are very soft & comfortable,cleaness room, great location( right in shopping area). Will definitely chose this villa again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
PIN HSUEH
TW
"Beautiful Villa with private jacuzzi and breakfast"
We arrived late in the evening to find a lovely room fitted with a private jacuzzi! The staff was not as friendly as in Jogjakarta or Ubud. They were polite enough but you can tell they are much more used to tourists and it's less authentic. The Jacuzzi initially had problems and was not working but the staff was quick to fix this. The breakfast served in our room was delicious!
2 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
PT
Convenient location Staff very nice if next time go Bali again we will choose kanishka
4 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015