All hotels in Yekaterinburg, Russia

• 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8
    4.9
"Close to everything in the center"
We could walk to most things we wanted to see and do including the US Consulate. Train station was only 15 minutes by bus.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Everything was just wonderful! Great friendly staff, good location in the centre of the city, perfect breakfast, nice rooms.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Good hotel in the city center!"
Nice location, good people, clean room, price is ok.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Alexander
Excellent location for seeing downtown Yekaterinburg. Staff is friendly, and helpful. Bar is 24-hours. Only downside was "mini-bar" is not stocked; it is only an empty fridge, which is ok if you want to store drinks. However, the one in the room we stayed in was not working. However, I did not report it.
Other trip May 13, 2013

"Отличный отель"
Чисто, светло, хороший ремонт, хорошо кормят
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Meget bra hotell"
God beliggenhet i sentrum i nærheten av byens attraksjoner. God service, skjønt ikke alle resepsjonistene snakket godt engelsk. Rene og moderne rom. God frokost. Anbefales.
3 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
"Хороший ремонт"
Хороший ремонт, чисто.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
"Чистый отель"
Чистый и аккуратный в центре города.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
RU
Очень хороший отель, центральное расположение, соотношение цена-качество замечательное. Для тех, кто путешествует по делу и не заморачивается на лишние детали, идеальный вариант.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2012
Владимир
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Kirill
"отлично"
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Grand Avenue Hotel

"Great business hotel in central location"
08/07/15 idealistmind Greater London
Location is great for anyone new in town,breakfast was decent, rooms were quiet, reception ladies spoke great English and were customer centric. Helped with direction and did let us check in a bit early. Probably a good 3 star in western standard but great value for money. Would recommend.
"There is potential for a fifth point but"
05/11/15 Rudolf S Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
Whereas the styling, deco and the quality of the room, together with spotlessness and fluffy laundry, enough electric outlets to charge appliances, complimentary toiletries and free mineral waters and above all the friendlyness of reception staff could easily be 5 points, the breakfast and especially the service with exception of the delicious bread buns is absolutely mediocre and the service of the perfectly uniformed waiters at best barely acceptable. The room itself perfect, housekeeping had not been in when I returned at about 15:00 PM, later I put on the " No disturbing" sign because I had to finish some writing. However the rooms are rather steeply priced but all in all this is a remarkable and recommendable place and I'll come back on my next trip to Ekaterinburg if only to see wether breakfast and the young waiters have improved.
"Friendly personal"
03/14/15 Nikolay L Varna, Bulgaria
The hotel have a really friendly stuff. A good location, but is a little bit noisy, because is on the boulevard. The rooms was clear and big. They can improve a little breakfast. It is a good decision for price-quality. Good lobby bar in the hotel.
"friendly and convenient"
10/02/14 LuzernSchweiz Lucerne, Switzerland
The hotel is situated in walking distance to all major monuments and attractions. I had a nice, clean abd relatively large room. Very friendly staff at reception. Breakfast is average. The only drawback: I arrived with the train at 7 a.m. and had to wait until 12 to get into my room (the room was available, but I would have had to pay for an additional night).
"Great location, nice rooms, helpful staff and spotlessly clean..."
07/15/13 10MC77 Largs, United Kingdom
Stayed at the Grand Avenue for a little bit of luxury after days of sleeping with strangers on trains and hostel dorms. The hotel is very centrally located, within easy walking reach of the sights of Yekaterinburg and many restaurants and bars, and two metro stops from the train station. The staff at reception were very welcoming and helpful and the hotel itself was spotless and appears very new. The room was very well equipped with a brilliant power shower (which was a huge luxury after days on the train), very effective air conditioning and TV. The breakfast buffet in the morning was also very good, with a decent choice and well-tended to by the staff. The one minor criticism I’d say is that it had a bit of a clinical feel, devoid of any character, but overall it’s a very nice hotel and would definitely recommend it.
"A nice place to stay"
05/29/13 WardenRon Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
We ended up here by chance as our booked hotel had closed for refurbishment. The location is excellent - right in the town centre - and the hotel's rooms and facilities are fine. What marked it out for us, though, was the helpful attitude of the staff, who made our stay really pleasant - and arranged a taxi to the station for us when we left at a non-exorbitant price.
05/29/13 Expat_Chic Camden, SC
Great Location -- well within walking distance of most of the downtown sites and shopping. Easy access to restaurants. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Bar stays open all night. WiFi ok, but not sure it wasn't my computer. Empty, non-functional "mini-bar" (fridge). Reserved a twin room for my son and I. Perfect fit for us, but we don't travel with a lot of luggage. Breakfast buffet was quite good. Since there was no A/C, it could get a bit noisy with the windows open -- facing the street.
"Very warm welcome here."
03/21/13 Chrisg59 London, United Kingdom
I like this hotel. Large enough room, quiet enough and the staff at reception are eager to help. The empty minibar and fading wifi are my only complaints. I would use this modern hotel again as it is also very central. It lacks character but for a short work trip that doesn't worry me.
"Cozy, clean and quiet!"
02/02/13 Shosalimov
Good reception, good location, good gym, bed mattress - cheap. Wifi network -average speed. Close to main city attractions. Small TV sets and narrow bathroom. In general, if price/quality is assessed, the hotel has tough 4 mark!
"Central location, guest oriented staff and free wifi - will stay again"
07/17/12 Huntsland Hong Kong, China
We stayed twice (March and July2012) in this three star hotel.  Room (Superior double) is (relatively) spacious, clean and simple.   Hotel has a cafe/bar on the ground floor (technically ground floor) and a breakfast bar and a restaurant on the 2nd floor. Food was good. Solyanka soup (lemony taste borcsh) was my favorite. However,   breakfast bar doesn't offer green salad leaves and 'fried eggs over easy' was always overcooked.  We assumed they don't know what 'over easy' means.   Most of serving staff were university students in July and they were very attentive.  Wifi was free but we needed to get the separate login ID and password for each device for every three days.  This hotel is centrally located - which a huge advantage as there is no (properly operated) taxi available and very expensive to use.  There are the  lake (city pond),  museums, old churches and shopping centres (all international brands though) are in a walking distance. An opera house is right across the hotel.  Roaring sounds of racing cars at night woke us up couple times but wasn't too bad.  NEAR THE HOTEL Tommy tuna-  No English menu but you can see from the photo.  Aladdin theater restaurant-  10 min walk from the hotel. Manti (Chinese dimsum) and Samosa was nice. Beef stroganoff with mash-potato was good.  Pepper- Italian restaurant. We walked quite a bit (15-20min). Strange music but good food.  Brut restaurant and bar- It is next to the city pond. Our Russian friend said it was established under the guidance of waiters association (I'm not sure that was the right name), consequently they offer a wide range of fantastic cocktails. But we only stayed there for a coffee as there were no English Menu and no English speaking waiters when we went there.  Mama's big house- Near the city hall (administration). So you need to walk a bit.  I like their unique-humorous deco, in particular toilet.  They do have a English menu. Burger was offered with stir-fried (not deep fried) potato wedges and salsa (?), which was not exactly what you would expect. Burger was good though.  Yellow submarine-  The 'yellow submarine' two doors down from the hotel. Local singers' live music was entertaining. We had a blast for two nights but unfortunately they didn't have dry white wine but semi dry (sweet) so we had to drink beer.  Last November we went to the famous Jazz bar (you need a taxi).  They were having their (jazz bar's) birthday party. If you are a jazz fan, strongly recommend.  Back to the hotel, I like this hotel for its central location and guest oriented staff. We will definitely stay here again.