All hotels in DeSoto, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2700 Travis St, DeSoto, TX, 75115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Security needed"
Was visiting a family member at Vibra Speciality Hospital in back of hotel and notice a group a men/boys in the parking lot. Men/boys were making continual trips to and from cars and smoking cigerettes off to the side of building. Apparently not all cars in parking lot belong to hotel. This hotel is a very nice facility, but security should be added. The employees at Vibra gave me great advice. And that was to park in their parking lot because there is a security guard there.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Nice hotel to visit"
Everything was great just had to call about the air but it was a nice hotel
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Amazing!!"
This place was amazing!! The hotel staff was great, and the hotel is gorgeous. It was a good hotel for my two boys as well no complaints. I will be coming back!!
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Retta
"closest to the highway."
It was really nice and clean. would you mind staying there any time I was in Dallas.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Danny
"hotel review"
I stayed at this hotel for an event in DeSoto. It was ok, but I would have liked different amenities.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to facility I go to"
My fourth visit at this hotel. I have always liked it for my convenience, but this last time, I was put in a handicap room. I was told if I did not like it, I could change. I said the next morning that I did not like it. They said sorry, but all rooms are booked. Why put me in a handicap room? Please explain at least. Why offer me a change of rooms then when I take you up on that offer, you tell me all rooms are booked? I am a recurring guest and I would expect a better choice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
AIR
"AWESOME PLACE"
I loved it! The rooms are a nice size and I liked the kitchen area. Staff was wonderful and breakfast was ok but it was food none the less. I will go back to this place:)
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Brittany
"great place to stay"
Great place to stay very friendly.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Dianne
Great stray. A/C was down, but the tech had it working that evening.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Very Good"
My first night at Towne Place was okay the room was a bit small.A full kitchen is included in all of the suites. The other problem I had was the room I was in kept locking me and my family out and we kept having to call down stairs to get someone to let us in. I purchased a bigger room. This room was so much roomier. It was like a two bedroom Apt. We had two separate bedrooms with a closet and doors that close we had a restroom with two doors. The living room was large and came with a sofa bed a TV another chair etc. The view was great We had a view from all sides of the hotel. The room came with three TVs. One in the living area, and each bedroom. The kitchen was fully equipped with a small range and oven. They even had a small bottle of dish-washing liquid to wash the dishes in. There was plenty of cabinet space for putting food and snacks. The beds were super duper comfortable. The location was very convenient to many shopping centers grocery stores, gas stations, etc... I took my kids with me and they loved the indoor pool. They swam all day long. There was a fitness center if you are into that. I really did not like their business center. It was only one computer in the middle of the lobby. But if you have your own laptop they do have free WiFi. The breakfast was great. They offered Texas shaped waffles, sausage, eggs, yogurt, coffee, milk, varieties of juice, biscuits and so on. The staff was very friendly and eager to help as well.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Chelly
"Clean and Very Polite Staff"
I found the staff to be extremely polite and helpful. The front desk even called each day of our stay to make sure our room was satisfactory. The kitchenette was a nice bonus and the room was very spacious and clean.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"This hotel was wonderful!!"
This hotel was wonderful!! It was great for our family. Breakfast was terrific and the staff there was very helpful. We will stay there again!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"my stay in DeSoto"
Nice hotel with a seculed location. Off 67 but nothing else obstructs it. Nearr neighborhoods, mixed.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2013
gibbons3761
"Nice, new property"
Nice, brand new property, confortable rooms, well equipped. Staff was very helpful with some special needs that I had. I'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"great hotel for family"
I enjoyed my stay at town house suits. The hotel was clean. The location was great, and expedia gave me a great price
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
My stay was great but the mattress was too soft.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Vanessa
Great experience.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2012
PM
"A decent place overall, with one big drawback for"
We enjoyed the hotel, and the fact that they are pet-friendly made it the perfect place for us to stay while on a combination business trip and visit with family over Christmas. Breakfast was decent (although very crowded) each morning, and the staff was pleasant and helpful. The one BIG issue we had, though, was that once it got very cold outside (below freezing), their "eco-friendly" HVAC system apparently only allows heat in the rooms, not cool air. So although we had our thermostat set at 68 degrees, our room was well into the 80's. When we called the front desk to ask for a solution, they told us they can't control the HVAC system, and that we weren't the first to complain. They offered to look for a fan to send to our room, but we instead cracked open the window (it is blocked from opening more than that) and that helped. Would probably give this 3.5 stars if I could.
6 night business trip Dec 23, 2012
Cap'n Kirk
Very happy with our choice to stay at this hotel. everything was nice, clean & comfortable and the staff were very courteous. Indoor pool & gym was the icing on the cake! We enjoyed our stay & will definitely be regulars when we want a wkend get away.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2012
Donald
"Awesssoooome Hotel!"
When we first arrived, my first thought was "It looks nice" but when we walked into the room, I fell in love with it! It was so spacious and the bed was sooo super comfortable! I love that it comes with a full kitchen and even some appliances. You really cant beat that! I am definitely staying there again. The ONLY complaint I had was that the air didnt get cold enough for some reason. I guess they had it set for a certain temp and was expecting it to be cold outside or something..idk but other than that, I will definitely stay there again! Also, the price was so reasonable and just think, if you have people staying with you, its not much at all! Trust me, you will love this hotel!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2012
Brittany. C
"Beautiful clean room"
We loved staying at this hotel, we got a suite for a sweet price. We arrived a bit early and the staff could see that we were tired and needed to get into the room a little early, they were very accommodating, the room was spacious and had every amenity we needed. We only get to visit our families in Texas once or twice a year, and this hotel is where we will be staying the next time. I definitely recommended this hotel to everyone we know, plus the hotels.com experience was flawless.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Linda C.
enjoyed my stay. breakfast can be better. Nice comfortable room. overall I would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
I had to be changed from one room to another. First room air didn't work, no kitchen supplies. Informed lady at front and after 30 minutes she called and informed me that the air didn't work in that room, after I already told her that.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Awesome Hotel"
I love Ricky one of the worker. He was awesome.
4 night romance trip Nov 21, 2012
Angelia
"Close to my points of interest"
My stay was very enjoyable. Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Howard L.
"Excellent stay"
Very polite attendant at check in, spacious two bedroom suite with full kitchen and excellent breakfast
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
BorderBoy
Nice hotel and breakfast great for everyone. Beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. Pets are allowed!
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Nice for a brief overnight get away
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"OK for business Stay"
I would come back for a good rate. Nice Rooms and decor. Slept like a baby bear. My only concern was the aggressive security, it made me wonder what kind of neighbor hood was I in. I would have not noticed if it had been less conspicuous. Breakfast did not look inviting, but i did not partake.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
Gulfario
"Great Customer Service"
We really enjoyed the customer service provided. Our original room had some problems with the AC not working properly. The staff quickly gave us a new upgraded room. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Troy
"Great place!"
This was a great place to stay, the hotel employee were EXCELLENT!!! They were very polite and very helpful!!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
Better breakfast selections. There wasn't any meats, only bread items, yogurt, etc. Coffee was too strong & cold. Other than that, everything was fine.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Nee
Had to change room b/c the AC was out in our first room, but they took care of it promptly. Stay here often, will continue to do so.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Janet
"Ok stay"
I will be more than likely staying at this hotel again it met my needs and that's all that matters.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2012
Lynn
"great hotel"
This hotel was a wonderful surprise. The room was very large with a nice kitchenette. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept on.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
rooms were large and very comfortable as well as very nice. Breakfast was great. Loved the Texas shapped waffle iron. Indoor Pool was too cold as well as the pool room. 67 degrees is too cold for a pool room in the cold months. It was 35 degrees outside. Staff was friendly but hotel was not equipped with extras. One of our kids forgot their tooth brush and the hotel was out. Also we asked for an extra blanket and got a mattress protector. All in all it was a good place to stau and I will return
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
smiths
"great hotel and staff"
Our stay was excellent, the staff was amazing. Out room was a bit got and they had no problem upgrading our room to accommodate us. Natasha the manager was superb, thanks for the hospitality
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
This was a great place to stay. Close to many restaraunts and places of intrests. I will be staying here again. Not the cheapest, but worth the value.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
PKH
"Family vacation"
I was very pleased with this hotel. It had a great kitchenette, which made it possible for us to keep food for our son's allergies during our stay. Very clean, friendly staff. We were there for about a week, and our stay was consistently nice.
5 night family trip Oct 8, 2012
Loved the hotel! Not far from downtown Dallas. The Wi-fi was out, but other than that, the hotel was great! I will definitely stay here again!!!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
"a little upset but over it"
It was really cold and I wanted to turn heater on. The heater was broke. They sent a maintenance guy to my room that didn't speak English so needless to say we didn't get it fixed. Later in the night it popped on.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2012
we were there for a baseball tournament and IT WAS COLD. so between games we were going to get some hot chocolate.......the pot said "hot water" right? it was cold water. we asked front desk and didn't see microwave......came back after a late and cold game to get some hot chocolate and still; cold water in hot water dispenser........other than that it was very nice and when there wasn't a hair dryer in the bathroom they brought one immediately
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
cathie
"Clean and a good value."
Everything I expected from a Marriott. Nothing to complain about.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
People in the room above were very loud and noisy. Sounded like kids runnning back and forth. We called the front desk and they were to go check it out, however the noisy ness continued. Seems like guests with kids should be given rooms on the first floor. Other than that, the stay was pleasant.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Nikki
"Charged a Pet Fee For No Reason"
I was charged a pet fee when I didn't have a pet in the room. They never asked me about a pet, nor did they ever explain to me why they thought I should be charged a pet fee. Other than that, the hotel was very nice and clean and the staff was friendly in the beginning, then their attitudes quite changed after the pet fee fiasco.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
MichFish
"Very enjoyable stay, great free breakfast"
Will be back, my gps did not show their address on Travis, called them and they gave me alternate address for GPS. The Travis street was new street.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Pleasant Stay"
Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The room was comfortable, while the bathroom needed some tending to. Overall experience was enjoyable. Hotels.com got us a great rate and will definitely book through the again!
Trip with friends Oct 3, 2012
David, Ashley & Zachary
"TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto"
This hotel is new (about 6 months old), so my ratings are all 5's. The key will be whether or not the hotel manager can work with the maintenance and cleaning crew to kept it in new condition. If you are looking for a nice clean and up-to-date stay in the Dallas area..this is it!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Ed
"Birthday Slumber Party"
We really did enjoy the room as well as the indoors pool most of all. I can see myself going back for a weekend get away.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012