All hotels in Sant'Agnello, Italy

Great amenities
    Great room
    Bad internet service
"More like a hotel"
We stayed 4 nights in a private double room at Seven Hostel and enjoyed our stay. The hostel is extremely spacious with lots of areas to lounge and relax, including the rooftop terrace. The views and sunset from the rooftop were amazing. Whilst the rooftop no longer looks like it does in the photos, it is still a nice area to retreat to, to watch the sunset. We went to the bar one evening, the cocktails were really good and reasonably priced, they also played great music. We would have gone there the other nights but unfortunately it didn't seem to get much custom during our stay which was a little diassaponting as it lacked atmosphere. The hotel is within waking distance to the train station and Sant Agnello town centre (max 10 minutes). It is located about a 30 minute walk to Sorrento or a quick few minute train ride. The room itself was good, clean and modern. Our only critisicsm of this hostel is that our room was not cleaned once during our 4 night stay. They did however remove our rubbish on one of the days. Overall this is a really fabulous place and we would recommend staying at Seven Hostel.
4 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Seven Hostel was really great in terms of the room (we had a private room with its own bathroom) and staff. However, the location was not the best, there is nothing to do in Sant Agnello and a cab ride over to Sorrento is about 25 euros.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Amrita
"NIce and easy"
Definitely value for money but don't expect too much. The staff is young and very courteous. The lift is very modern looking but not the most technologically advanced, you need to keep the button pressed at all time or it stops in the middle of the trip. Breakfast buffet can definitely be improved. Nice bar and lounge area Parking nearby can be a challenge at times and will cost you 5 Euro in parking tickets that you can purchase at the machine at the end of the road (only until 24:00, it turns off automatically and turns on again only at 8:00 the day after) I didn't eat there, but the food looked and smelled great Bathroom is surprisingly big in relation to the size of the room Overall very clean, great view from the terace and i will be back for sure
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Vittorio

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Best hostel in the world.
4 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
"Lovely hostel with fantastic views"
Seven Hostel is in a great location, with incredible views of the sea and mountains! Our room was clean and comfortable, plus we had a private balcony with more great views! The staff were very helpful, and breakfast was good. The hostel is within walking distance of Sorrento, (about 30 mins) and we went on a day trip to Amalfi by bus (2 hours each way) but the journey was well worth it! I'd recommend the hostel to anyone - was more like a hotel than hostel! The only issue we had was finding it - it's only 10 mins walk from St Agnello station however there are no signs for it on any roads and we missed the turning for it. It seems simple to find when you know where it is though! Overall a fantastic hostel, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Becki
"Great bang for the buck"
Hotel was very nice. It wasn't in the center of Sorrento but it was very close. It appears that the building has been recently remodeled so its a very new and cozy feel. Bed was a little stiffer than usual, but overall everything was great. For the price, this hotel was a steal.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Mirko
"Quite Adequate Hostel"
Nothing special but also nothing to complain about. Comfortable quiet room. Clean. Basic low cost meals and a bar available and a reasonable location for transport, supermarket etc within a ten minute walk.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Alister
Great value!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Awesome!"
Perfect! Everyone was very friendly and so useful to help us plan our Amalfi Coast Tour! 10 min. from Sorrento, 30 min. from Pompei. Great train/bus service 5-10min. walk. Awesome roof terrace with patio, view on the Napoli Bay, the Vesuve and islands. Very romantic. Good for family travel too! I would definitely stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2016
Karine
"Ottimo"
Ottimo , sono soddisfatto di quello che ho ricevuto, qualità prezzo perfetta camera pulitissima.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
"muy recomendable"
el hotel está muy bien ubicado y comunicado con los puntos de interés más importantes de la costa amalfitana. La atención del personal fue impecable. recomiendo parar aquí y no en napoles, que esta a solo una hora en tren. y pompeya a mitad de camino.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2016
ES
"Próximo de Sorrento."
Perto de Sorrento. Hostel moderno. Equipe atenciosa.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
BR
"Recomendado ."
Excelente ubicación. Desayuno muy básico. Limpieza de habitaciones buena inmejorable opción para jóvenes.
4 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
AR
"Ca. 3 km. Fra Sorrento"
Jeg ankom sent og blev mødt af en meget hjælpsom natportier. Fraset morgenmad var det god valuta for pengene. Og jeg ville gerne benytte hotellet igen.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Lise-Lotte Grah
DK
"Accueillant proche de la gare et de la plage"
Exellente, très bien dormi. Assiette de salade un peu chiche cependant.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Valérie
FR
"Meraviglioso Hotel a due passi da Sorrento !!!"
Sono molto contento di aver scelto Seven Hostel; ambiente bello, piano bar molto suggestivo, stanze veramente tenute bene, e infine l'immenso terrazzo con solarium e vista mozzafiato.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Monika
IT
Buen hotel con buen ambiente y bien situado, cerca de la estación y del mar. Ambiente muy agradable y buena relación calidad precio. Sólo una pega: las habitaciones son minúsculas, lo justo para que entre la cama.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
ES
Nice hostel with beautiful view, a bit of walking to train station. One min point is that the hostel has poor internet connection. During my stay ( 4 nights), WiFi didn't work most of the time! Maybe it's better to write that there is NO internet in the property.
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2014
NL
"Bellissimo Hotel"
Hotel vicino al centro di Sorrento, curatissimo nei dettagli dove si vive un'atmosfera internazionale. Consigliatissimo!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
IT
"Wir waren Anfang März dort für eine Woche"
Wir waren Anfang März dort für eine Woche in einem Mini-Doppelzimmer. Heizung mit Aircondition. Es gab zwei Mal Disko direkt unter unserem Zimmer. Die Allgemeinräume waren zugig und kalt (im Sommer aber sicher schön). Fußmarsch zur Bahn 10 min. Frühstück eher bescheiden.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
DE
ottimo rapporto qualita' prezzo
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
IT
"Deliziosa struttura giovanile di buon gusto"
Ci siamo trovate per caso ospiti di questa struttura deliziosa, molti ragazzi stranieri ma senza casino. Gli spazi comuni molto belli con una terrazza vista mare dove fare happy houre, solarium lavanderia wi fi gratuito ed uN bagno molto bello nella piccola camera doppia. Clima divertente ,giovane e molto internazionale a due passi da Sorrento e dalla costiera amalfitana. Insomma se torniamo da quelle parti sicuramente rifaremmo la scelta di soggiornarvi. Grazie allo staff .
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
anto e sarah
IT
This hostel was great. The facilities were clean, modern and comfortable. But on the shelf which is above the bed, there was some dust. And the location of this hostel is a little bit uncomfortable to go other place like down town of Sorrento and Amalfi coasts.(The sita bus comes to st.angelo too, but because of the time, it is very hard to take the bus.) Outside of that, everything was good. Especially the croissant for the breakfast was very nice... Yummy!! If you walk opposite side of sorrento, you can also see the beautiful view.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2013
KR
"Seven hostel"
Les chambres sont privées sont très petite. L'hôte est très éloigné du centre de sorrento. Les cloches de l'église sonne tôt le matin. Le petit déjeuner n'est pas très fourni. La terrasse sur le toit était en travaux. Le personnel est accueillant et serviable. L'hôtel est récent donc propre
1 night romance trip May 7, 2013
Khalid
FR
4 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Other trip Jul 4, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Seven Hostel

"This is where you should stay in Sorrento"
04/23/16 ExtraUnderwear Chicago, Illinois
Seven is one of the better hostels I've stayed in. As many have mentioned, it feels like a hotel due to its spaciousness and layout, but that's not a bad thing. I'll take that over some of the cramped spots I've slept in. The location is good if you're looking to go to the Amalfi Coast. The bus is about a 25 minute walk away. And the rooftop deck is a good hangout -- especially around sunset.
"nice location but not a great stay"
04/08/16 eizzab
the hostel is a 15 minute walk away from the Circumvesuviana train station and Sant Angello is one of the pickup/ dropoff points of the SITA bus to Amalfi but taking it from Sant Angello means that the bus is already full from all the people from Sorrento. The stay come with a complimentary breakfast (love the croissants!). Things I don't like: 1. the transparent shower doors... really weird 2. i guess our beds were unoccupied for a few days or something but our pillows and blankets were taken and used by other girls in the room. The girl who took my pillow returned it to me when se saw me setting up in my bed but the people who took my friend's never gave her blanket and pillow back. We asked management for a set but they said that we should ask it back from whoever took it (we didn't know who... and we weren't about to question everyone). that being said, maybe the management should keep the pillows and blankets with the sheets and only hand them when people check-in.
"A Modern Disappointment"
04/07/16 islandtraveler88 Perugia, Italy
An honest and most recent review of Seven Hostel in Sant Agnello. While the amenities are modern this hostel has a lot to improve on. The mens bathrooms are not kept clean and provide no body-wash, soap, or shampoo (in addition the terrible smell from the bathrooms creeps up to the rooms if you are staying on the first floor). The wifi is extremely poor, not working in the first floor rooms and extremely slow in the common area. To cap it all off they blast the terrible music for much of the day and even louder from 7-11pm which can be heard throughout the rooms (even with the windows closed). If you are going to blast music and torture your guests with it all night please put on a playlist with more than 5 Justin Bieber and Adele songs on loop. If you can afford anything slightly more expensive or in the same ballpark I would recommend steering clear of Seven Hostel.
"Almost great"
03/26/16 nevintsingh Pensaacola
this hostel is really nice and modern. Lots of rooms, a side table with lamp and plug, locker, big bathroom with several nice showers. The location is fine. It's near the st agnello train station, and you can walk to sorrento in 15 mins. It's a great spot to explore the whole region: Pompeii, amalfi, Capri. They provide breakfast too. Better management could make this a 5 star hostel; soap in the soap dispensers, good wifi, blankets on every bed, maybe some organized events or tours. All in all though, I'd recommend if you're coming to this area.
"Great!"
03/14/16 sanzbi Burgos, Spain
It's very easy to find. Great rooms, all very clean, staff very friendly, specially Augusta who made my check in and check out. I will definitely will come back next time I'm visiting Sorrento. It also has a very good location close to everything you may want to visit.
"Nice hostel but a little bit far"
03/06/16 Pla P
The hotel is out of the way to explore Sorrento, Pompeii, Naples. It takes around 15 minute by walk from train station to hostel and quite difficult to find something to eat. So, it takes more time to go to tourist attraction. However, the room and hostel are clean. Even the location of the hostel is bad point but I like the room. By the way, the wifi signal is very poor.
"Good Hostel and Strategic base"
02/18/16 Varun25dec Gurgaon, India
I booked this Hostel to make Sorrento my base to explore Naples, Hampi, Amalfi Coast. And it turned out to be a good decision as I love my daily walks to and fro from the train station in Sorrento. The Hostel is good and from the terrace you get an amazing Sunset view. Breakfast was decent, daily room cleaning was prompt and everything was functional. Its a ten minutes walk from the train station which I found very joyful. The locals are friendly people and everything is like a picture perfect small town setting. I used to make daily tours using circumvesuviana train to Naples, Hampi. Upon return in the evening, witness the serene sunset and then go for walk along the coast. I recommend this Hostel and making Sorrento your base.
"Nice base for the budget traveller"
02/11/16 Mark M
I found this hostel a good base for exploring both Sorrento and the Amalfi coast. Being away from the more touristy areas, Seven is good value for the budget traveller. I found the place clean, spacious and with all the mod-cons of a good hostel. It's also a nice place to meet other travellers and make some friends. Chill out in the evening on the large roof terrace after exploring neighbouring Sorrento, or even Sant Agnello itself, which I actually preferred and watch the locals playing five a side football,on the floodlit pitchs, over the road. It's situated only one small stop away on the local train (the Circumversuviana) from Sorrento, but I found the locals much more accomodating and friendly in Sant Agnello then the very touristic Sorrento, that seem to take for granted their influx of visitors at the cost of being quite rude to the traveller on occasion. Just down from the hostel is a cheery local cafe, where you can pick up brunch for a good price. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Seven and would come back again.
"Awesome Hostel"
01/27/16 Max W Carlsbad, California
This hostel was super accommodating when handling my poor travel planning. I accidentally canceled my reservation here, and showed up with nothing in their system. they still took me in and gave me a good room. There's not a lot of people there in November the off-season but was still a good time.
"Nice Stay"
01/01/16 fork03 Milan, Italy
I stayed in this hostel this december after christmas. I used this hostel as base for my trips of Amalfi Coast, Capri Island and Pompei. All these places are very much accessible from this hostel. It's near (10 min walk) to circumvesuviana train station of Sant Agnello (One stop before sorrento). Wifi speed is good. I travelled in winters so bar was closed. This hostel has very nice roof top area for summers nd very nice view of hills from roof top. I liked my stay.