All hotels in Patong, Thailand
21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Affordable stay 10 minutes walk from Patong beach"
Hotel was in good condition though the wing we stayed did not have an elevator. We were told that we could pay extra to upgrade to the wing where they have an elevator. Most of the hotel staff were nice and friendly, except two said that they needed to charge me if they helped me call the driver (for a scheduled day trip who was late). I did not bring my cell phone along on this trip and did not want to pay the fee (as the local calls are supposed to be free). We stayed in another hotel in Phuket for the second part of our trip. The staff in the second hotel helped us call a travel agency and also a massage place without charging any fee.
3 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great Location, Service & Amazing Hospitality"
We want to express our gratitude for the wonderful service you've provided to us during our holiday vacation on August 5-20, 2014. You've made us felt very comfortable; just like my own home. All the staff members were always smiling and were extremely friendly at all times. You're truly a 5 star hotel for the best customer service, friendliness, best location, great food, and comfort. We want to express a very special thanks to the following people who stand out in excellence starting with Bell and Rose who made it possible to enjoy the best day trips and excursions including answering our questions and helping us enjoy the day. Thanks to Ice who coordinated the birthdays and fun activities. A very special thanks to Eak, Mon & Kong who make the best drinks at the bar, and Tek, Maen, Turtik who were always there smiling and helping us with anything we needed. Thanks to all the staff from the front desk like Nudee, Joy, and Beer who were very friendly and treated us very professional. It was very hard to pick just one outstanding person because everyone did an awesome job. We're looking forward to coming back and staying at the Sawaddi Patong Beach Hotel & Spa once again. We will definitely recommend your place to all our friends and everyone we know. Keep up with the great service you provide to your guests. We're back at home but a part of us stayed behind with all of you.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Ismael & Israel
"Decent place to stay - Nothing special"
The staff was friendly. The place was nothing out of the ordinary.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Bill H.
"Excellent Hotel for the price."
Everything was just wonderful. Nice comfortable room, fantastic pool and friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Andres
"Solo nice!!"
The rooms are clean and spacious and the staff was helpful and nice. The pool was amazing and it's in a great location to walk to different bars, restaurants and shopping areas.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"This place is a dump."
The neighborhood is filthy and the hotel smells and is dirty. Breakfast was good but that was the only thing. Don't waste your time!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Brilliant"
Great hotel, staff are very friendly and greet you with a smile every time they see you,and couldn't do more to make our stay here great. It's a little bit off the main hussle and bussle of Patong, the beach is 10 to 15 minute walk or 5 minute motorbike taxi ride away. Rooms are very clean and spacious, great pool with bar. We stayed here for 3 days and then went to south Thailand, back now for a 2nd stay. I couldn't recommend the Sawaddi Patong Resort more. We lovely it and I think a lot of people would. 5 stars all round.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
Andy
"Far away to the beach"
The location of the hotel is not good. It is far away to the beach. There is not enought shop near the hotel. The quality of service was unstable. Wait for a long time to check-in. The room is just ok. Below average....
4 night romance trip Aug 7, 2013
Mr. Tse

Nice hotel a bit far from Patong beach. Shuttle service very limited and only in one direction. Breakfast was average. Pool is great with extra activities with balls, lively music pool noodles. Good fitness center. To play pool you have to buy a drink from the bar or pay THB 250 for an hour.
6 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
ZA
"Very pleasant"
As soon as we arrived greeted by friendly hotel manager,we arrived early as well four hours but were accommodated without no hassle.Room was very tidy,location just off the beaten track but we did enjoy the short walk to major shopping centre and Bangla rd.Pool was good with long hours and pool staff,bar staff were very friendly and spoke good English.Breakfast was standard as all major hotels in Patong.Thanks again for the stay and we will be back again,compliments to the hotel manager again for your his hostitiity.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Airline staff
"Last minute accommodation"
We had an extended stay in Phuket due to my husband visiting the Phuket hospital with food poisoning. As we had not pre-booked any accommodation, we searched and found Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa for a one night stay. I wish we could have stayed longer as it was a lovely hotel and catered for our last minute needs very adequately. The pool was great and within walking distance to Patong Beach and the busy shopping strip!
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Anne
"I like it"
It's really a good one for family especially. The breakfast is the best during this trip.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Very central hotel"
Good clean hotel, but very rude staff. After checking out we asked for wifi access in the lobby. And the receptionist said theres only internet in the rooms!!!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
kiran
"great hotel"
this is the second time I've stayed at the sawaddi patong,it is just a nice place to stay,staff are great has a big pool,and good food, its far enough away from the busy part of town but still just a short walk to the beach.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
shawn
"Its an ok property"
Overall its an ok property.. But the people on reception are not at all welcoming.. They are even rude sometime.. Don't have smiling faces... It seems like.. as if we are staying in there hotel free of cost.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Ok hotel"
All the female front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The male front desk staff are quite rude. The lady who works at the tour desk is very unhelpful and rude too. Be careful booking through her as she can be deceptive, make sure you have every detail. Good rooms. Good breakfast. Cannot bring back guests.
4 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Vijinder
"Greatlocation"
Great location, 15min walk from Jungceylon, 10min walk from Patong Beach, Seven Eleven store 2 min away, awesome pool, average breakfast.
4 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Iqbal
ZA
"AVERAGE PLACE"
The first night was alright with efficient and friendly staffs on duty. Subsequent nights staffs are not helpful when I feedback about noisy hotel guests drinking and banging on hotel doors right uptil 4am. When I requested for change of room, reception staff was extremely irritating and not helpful at all. If you are looking for a quiet stay, I would not recommend this hotel. Room not sound proof, too much noisy at corridor, you could hear banging of other room door clearly and don't expect staff to help resolve the matter. Hotel not close to beach, required walking more then 15mins, tough walk especially on rainy days, need to cross busy streets without traffic light. Tuk tuk costs 200 baht standard price to get back to hotel. No good food on the streets. Breakfast was simply. If you use credit card for service there will be additional 3% charge. Expensive hotel to airport charge, when I ask for help in getting a cab to the airport in the morning with my child, staff totally ignored me and simply tell me they don't help. I was charged for extra bottle of water in room, took some time to resolve matter. They billed water bottles in pair but actual topup was singular. Hotel free shuttle not on time, when I ask they simply ask us to wait, we waited until we realised that no one had make the arrangement for pickup. Did I mentioned I had to topup extra 1500 baht to upgrade to deluxe room to avoid noisy guests in the hotel? Absolutely disappointing place.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Alice
SG
"Good hotel - TERRIBLE Customer Service"
The hotel itself is not bad at all.However, their customer service is TERRIBLE, (Jintana and Nudee) these two people were rude and extremely unhelpful.We prepaid for our hotel stay in advance, but after flying for 30 hours from North America(at 3:30am), they informed us that they didn't have a hotel room available. They claimed I couldn't check in until 2pm. I had emailed them 3 months ago to confirm my arrival at the specified time and they said it was OK for me to check in at that time because it wasn't high season yet.However, when we arrived, that wasn't the case. After almost two hours of sending our email trail of conversations to the supervisor from over 3 months ago she called the staff at the front desk and they passed me the phone and this is what she kept saying over and over again:"No you don't have a hotel room until tomorrow at 2pm I can't do anything it's your fault and I can't help you".After hearing her statement I said to her that all I'm hearing right now is the same thing over and over again, but I wasn't hearing any solutions.It was around 5:30am and we were extremely exhausted they had told us at first that our room wouldn't be ready until the next day at 2:00pm when in fact they later told me that they have rooms available.After a long two hours I didn't have the energy or the patience to wait any longer and I decided to pay for an extra day even though we were only using it for 6 hours. My review continues but this site only let me add 1500 characters
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"above average"
Was great hotel service was good...but when.i was dere staff for cleaning foe makeup room try to check our luggage but non thing was missing. Dere should not make up room service when u r not in da room
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
atif
Good experience. Fairly close to the key attractions
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"it is most disguising hotel in phuket town area.."
i visited this hotel and have to leave the resort within 2 hours and shift to another resort . bathroom was dirty ,ac was not working ,flush was not working ,no lift in the resort ,located at some interiors of phuket . one side taxi will take 200-300 bhat for bangla . the hotel is overlooking cheap shops .
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Most staff very helpful especially the receptionist named Fon
13 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Big beds, quiet location, friendly staff"
Nice place in a quiet location 15 minutes walk to bangla road. Good pool but didn't like the blaring music every day. Good breakfast and pool drinks happy hour. Area is renowned for overpriced taxis but try a shared minibus to airport to keep costs down
4 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Al Evans
"10-15 mins walk to the beach"
10-15mins walk to the beach. So many roads to pass through. Breakfast was good. Complimentary water in the toilet, not the small and big plastic bottles. Btw, no toothbrush and toothpaste in the toilet.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
gigi
"great staff"
very nice,we had a room overlooking the pool area, the staff were very pleasant and made our stay very enjoyable.
8 night trip Jul 26, 2014
julie
"Sawaddi"
Overall excellent. The staff were very helpful, the pool was nice, excellent breakfast choice, it was spotless and exactly the right distance to everything. Suitable for friends or families as it is walking distance to the main party road and beach but far enough away so that it is really quiet. Lovely atmosphere here, I would highly recommend it!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
"Not recommend"
Hotel staffs are not professional, especially the receiption. The delivered service to those customers from China is not same as from west countries.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
HK
"nice hotel stay"
Overall the hotel stay is great. However, if the offers to show world cup final within the hotel will be much better.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
SG
"Great Service although not "BIG" rooms"
Booked a supreme room at Big Hotel with a large queen sized bed. Hotel staff and location could not be better, excellent service and walking distance to Orchard St and a short cab ride away to everything else. However, room was minuscule - the entire area of the bed took up the whole room (my head and feet touched the walls lying in bed) and only had a short, slim walkway ( 6 by 3 feet roughly) for our bags and entire walking space. Kept modern and clean nevertheless.
4 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Family holiday with young children"
Family holiday with our children; 5yr old, 2yr old & 6 months. A child/baby friendly vacation was the most important part of our holiday. Sawaddi fulfilled every aspect of child/baby friendliness. The staff were always welcoming and so friendly. Kids club was not at all appealing but didn't need it as the kids basically lived in the pool. We used the babysitting service for our 3 children at 8:30pm - 11pm (the 2 youngest fell asleep before the babysitter arrived) this allowed my husband and I to tour Patong child free which was another good experience. Good place to stay if you enjoy the city life as it is close to Patong beach and Jungceylon with a free shuttle now and then (very useful) even though it was only one way, walking back with a tandem stroller was not too bad. We had a few problems with the initial room we had booked as water was leaking from the ceiling, but was offered an upgrade with a pool view/access. The room we were upgraded to had a few minor problems too but was liveable. The flush wouldn't work now and then so we called for maintenance twice but later my husband just fixed it himself. The shower water pressure was very weak and it took forever to have a shower. It was either hot water or cold water, no warm water which was a little inconvenient for our 6month yr old. The facilities were a little old but the staff made up for it! The breakfast buffet was ok... Not a wide variety but had the basics of your everyday western style bacon, eggs, toast, fruit, milk, juices and water. Also served a small range of Thai and Indian style. We would definately go back to Sawaddi if we were to visit Phuket again.
5 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Sonia
I Had a great time while staying here. All staffs are kind,location is not bad but bit far to go to sea. Restaurant was not so good .recommend u to go out for lunch or dinner.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Ko
"Good Value Hotel"
Good hotel Reasonable quiet location Included Breakfast is great
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"terrible resort"
i found the staff arrogant, our tv didnt work it took 2 days for it to be fixed, the water from the air cond leaked all over the floor and rattled all night, the view from the balcony was terrible you were looking straight into the restaurant, staff when they did speak spoke very little english not a good variety of menu choices would never stay again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
pam
"Extra charges"
Extra charges i should have like to be informed about these before I booked the hotel ??
8 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Young couple"
Good location, rooms are clean and spacious, room has a safety box and is comfortable. Good food available. Hotel also provides a shuttle bus to the beach and shopping centre. Nice pool and gym area.
Other trip May 19, 2014
sam
"Me and my girlfriend loved it , amazing place."
The staff were really nice and friendly , the breakfast was amazing , as a couple we really liked our room and the service , i highly recommend this hotel .
9 night romance trip Apr 28, 2014
Mas
"Saawaddi Patong resort hotel"
Excellent hotel and staff, would definatly stay again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
We stayed at the sawaddi for 4 nights and we loved it. The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff are very friendly. The buffet breakfast has a big variety and is very good. Very nice pool with bar. One thing to be careful of is the bartenders do not put enough alcohol in the mixed drinks. It's better to watch them pour the drinks rather than bring it to you, otherwise you will only taste the mix - this was a common observation among many guests. Overall it's a great hotel and about a ten minute walk to the beach
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Dream come true"
To much to see going back next year staying at the same hotel taking the kids thank you Thialand the people are beautiful & carrying going to be our second home I think
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Wayne & Julie
"Awesome!"
My wife and i stayed at Sawaddi from the 17th-30th march and cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and its staff. We both manage top 5 star hotels in sydney and the service at sawaddi was second to none. from the time we checked in all the way to check out the staff were friendly and always willing to help. the hotel itself was more 4-4.5 star and definitely didnt feel like a 3.5 star. Breakfast was nice with a assortment of dishes and a bit of advice would be for travelers to try the asian/thai selection at bfast i assure you it is some of the best thai food you will ever taste! Special mention to the restaurant staff and esp fnb manager Jakri. wat a great guy if you go to sawaddi you will know exactly who he is by the service he gives. The hotel is about a ten minute walk to patong beach aswell as jungcelyon shopping centre. there is a awesome restaurant precinct in jungcelyon and highly recommended would be URBAN probably the best food we ave ever had in thailand. theres a shuttle bus from the hotel which made it easy to get to places. we will definitely be back next year. thank you guys for the pleasant stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"totally enjoyed our stay"
will be a very nice hotel when completed, clean and nice. Great buffet breakfast. Would stay again
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Louis
We loved our stay at Sawaddi. The restaraunt was absolutely delicious - best curries I had during our whole holiday. It was a 10 minute walk from Bangla Road/Patong Beach which was good. I preferred this to staying right on Patong Beach, as it was much more quiet. The staff were great and helpful, and the whole hotel was very clean and modern. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Liah
"Enjoyable but disrupted stay"
Enjoyed our two night stay. On check in found staff very efficient and pleasant and this remained our opinion of most staff throughout the stay. Clientele mainly young/ families. Unfortunately this meant we found the hotel a little noisy in the early hours of the mornng when people returning home late after night out. The walls of the hotel are thin so we were disturbed both nights. So left hotel not quite as refreshed as we would hope. The hotel did deal with our noisy neighbours though when we complained. Good buffet breakfast, pool area and cocktails . Hotel is excellent value for money and we would recommend it to younger friends. Gym needs some equipment changes.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2014
jan
"awesome staff"
stayed 10 days with my husband and 3yr old. Central to essentials, pool was great and all staff terrific made the stay comfortable from housekeepers to bar staff to concierge. Child-friendly facilities and very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
KK
"nice hotel good facilities walking to bangla rd"
surrounded area with good facilities, shopping mall, beach, night street bangla rd
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
fendi
MY
"Best Hotel Service, Great Location & Memorable!"
I've stayed in 6 5-star hotels in Thailand (Bangkok, Koh Samui and Phuket) and I experienced some of the worst service in these hotels. Sawaddi Patong Resort and Spa, specifically the lady who did our checking in (can't remember her name now), saved The Land of Smiles. Overall, this hotel has excellent service. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The location is about 15mins walk to Bangla Road and it cost 300Baht for the cab. Check out the upgrade fees because it was worth the upgrade. Breakfast was good! There were some mosquitoes problem so we bought the incense to solve that and we could hear the noise in the hallway. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
Mrs Ebbysheikh
SG
"Comfortable hotel, friendly staff, tasty food"
Enjoyed the stay. Exceptional services. Clean rooms and linen. Beautiful breakfast buffet. Exceptional customer service and staff friendliness. Not too far from the beach. Smoker friendly :)
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Clean hotel within walking distance to all areas"
The hotel is clean and tidy. I had a room facing the street which is noisy so i asked them to move me and they did without any issues. I faced the pool and it was fine. Hotel has a nice pool which is open till 10pm. The room is neat and tidy. The only issue is the main intersection you have to cross to get to the road which leads to the hotel. its very busy and has no traffic lights.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Wayne
The hotel room is quite old but is clean. The environment is gd. Not so dusty. The breakfast is gd too. Recommend to stay here.
4 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2014