All hotels in Strasburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1400 Historic Drive, Strasburg, PA, 17579, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"shopping weekend"
Loved the location of this hotel. The outside view is awesome! Very close to Fireside Tavern so you didn't have far to walk to eat dinner. The hotel is old but kept really nice. We are planning our next getaway to the same place next month!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
tk
"Nice lodging close to Sight and Sound Theater"
Good, comfortable, clean lodging. This was the second time I've stayed here. Last time was approximately two years ago, again, to visit Sight and Sound Theater. Lodging is close to Lancaster County Amish farms and businesses and related points of interest.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Our unit was detached from the main hotel which was nice. Great location to where we were going to visit. Would definitely go there again
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Rich
"convient to all our plans."
We had a very nice time and Clarion met all our needs.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
vicki
"very good for sights and sounds"
Very good room and breakfast. Clean and quiet, Needed tums in the middle of the night and hotel had them,I did'nt have to go anywhere.I will go back to this motel.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Yes"
Not pleased at all with hotel....would not go back.Wanted to cancel the second night ,but because we went through Hotel.Co.....could not.do that.We leant a lesson to go direct to hotel....not through agent. Too much hassle.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Jane
"Great hotel, restaurant, and experience!"
Staff was very helpful. Close to downtown, but far enough away that you are in the country. The restaurant next door is not affiliated with the hotel, but it is absolutely fantastic! The pool was a little small and housekeeping did not vacuum our room but we were traveling with pets so they may not have due to time constraints.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Away from it all, but convenient and picturesque!"
Beautiful setting overlooking farmland well worth being a few minutes away from route 30 commercialism. Nice breakfast and appealing pool setting -- loved the Fireside Grill next door with good food and atmosphere! outdoor dining was nice, but indoor would have been great in colder weather. A few slight room imperfections -- a little on the old side, no fan in bathroom. Great location between Strasburg activities, other local attractions and route 30 stuff. we stayed here to go to Hershey -- altho about 40 minutes away, glad we did it. .
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Price /quality ratio "very poor""
Dated furniture....Fan in bathroom very noisy....plug outlets were defective in that light near bedside lamp did not operate...Such a shame for such a wonderful location...
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great place"
Great pool friendly people gorgeous views!!!!! Will Stay again
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
MC
THE STAFF WERE WONDERFUL FRONT DESK EXCELLENT ,THE BEST THING WAS THAT THEY WERE PET FRIENDLY WHEN YOU CHECKED IN THERE WAS A SMALL TREAT FOR YOUR PET ,WHICH ,I FELT GOOD THE ROOM WAS SO CLEAN .TOWELS SO WHITE ANS SMELL SO FRESH ,THE SPACE WAS OKAY FOR MY TWO SMALL DOGS, AND EVERYTHING WAS NEAR FOR US ,WHAT WAS GREAT YOU COULD EAT IN SIDE OR OUTSIDE ,IT WAS A WONDERFUL STAY WILL GO BACK AGAIN .
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
FRANCES
"nice Hotel"
our room was fine, not exactly a 5 star hotel but no complaints. The couple we traveled with said their air conditioner did not work and there was a cigarette burn in the shower curtain.
2 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2014
"Overall a nice stay"
Our family of 4 spent one night at the Clarion Inn. We were delighted to find that it was a historic site and that the inn and grounds offered so much charm. I especially liked that our bathroom was around the corner from the beds and this provided privacy, quiet, and blocked light when early risers used the bathroom. The photos of the rooms were a bit misleading in that our room was much smaller than we expected, but it was clean and comfortable and met our needs. Breakfast was excellent -- one of the better continental breakfasts we've had at a hotel. Our only disappointment was the fitness center was not in good working order. One piece of equipment had an out of order sign and was totally not usable. 2 other pieces had no instructions and we were unable to use them or figure out how they worked. I'm guessing they too were out of order.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Deb
Hotel was very well kept and the grounds were beautiful. The staff was very friendly. Couldn't beat it for the price! Would gladly stay again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"close to all must see sights"
My room was very clean, the sheets and towels were clean everything smelled fresh, we had every thing we needed, I enjoyed relaxing by a clean pool and walking around the beautiful grounds I would go back there.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
charmina P
"Close to the downtown area of Strasburg"
The hotel is well worth the price. The staff was pleasant and the grounds were exceptional with a view of the rolling farmland hills of Lancaster County. The room had basic amenities.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Poor Internet service"
Internet service was constantly failing on and off for three days. This was a major disappointment as internet was important to my affairs I Expected some kind of acommadation
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Overnight stay in Amish country"
Nice hotel - good value for money. Rooms a bit old and bathtub needed replacement. Clean though. Wifi did not work while we were there. Breakfast low quality. Good location in the middle of Amish country side.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great Location / Average facility"
We love the location of this hotel. We also loved the fact that it had a tavern / restaurant attached. Dinner at the Fireside on their outside deck was nice. Good food and good service. We had actually checked out this hotel a year ago and were looking forward to our stay. Apparently not all of the rooms are the same. We stayed in the 1300 building and it could certainly use some refreshing. We returned to our room after 4:00 PM and housekeeping never came. I don't know what they were thinking when they put institutional frozen cheese omelets out on the breakfast bar. It is a shame because we do overnight trips to the area about 3 times a year.
"Very Impressed with the Clarion."
We were very pleased with the location and the ability to go where we wanted without going to much out of our way. The facility was very clean and we enjoyed the restaurant very much. Found that you needed a bigger space for the breakfast meal.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Connie
I enjoyed my stay very much
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel , staff very attentive and kind."
Our hotel room cold water was not working in the shower, the front desk attendant immediately offered another room for our family to use, since the maintenance man was gone for the day. The front desk staff was very pleasant and polite. Next door was a very nice restaurant, so we didn't have to leave the premises. The grounds were very well kept and beautiful and the pool area was also clean. The room was standard but very clean. The hot breakfast was very good too.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Muniondaleny
"Quaint yet modern"
The outside fits the Amish country feel but the room are very modern and comfortable complete with a microwave and nice sized mini fridge. The complmentary breakfast was pretty good too! I really liked the blueberry waffles!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Clean and attentative"
Room was very nice and clean. They have a nice restaurant on property and staff was courteous. Also nice breakfast included.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2014
"Summer Getaway"
Check in and checkout was easy. Room was spacious and washrooms were very clean. It is farm country and I expected insects but there were a lot of dead ones along baseboards. Fireside restaurant next door was excellent. Pool was clean. I like to exercise...several pieces of aerobic equipment in fitness area not working. Overall it was a pleasant stay and I would return there.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Conveniently located"
It is advertised that all rooms have pillow top mattresses. Our King bed had an inch foam topper with a slightly padded mattress top. Not what I had expected.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Roseann
"wonderful time"
We were in PA for a family reunion. My.grandsons had a wonderful time. We live in SC, so they got to see & experience things they never saw befor The grounds are beautiful & the food was very good in the restaurant. We will stay again.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"A QUIET GETAWAY, BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDING!"
A VERY NICE HOTEL , BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD , MORE THAN SOME HOTELS. QUIET AND BEAUTIFUL AREA YET CLOSE TO ALL THE PLACES THAT ARE A MUST SEE.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
BETTY MELVIN
"Relaxing"
Rooms and location was great. Will stay there again. Comfortable and very clean rooms.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
vaughan
"very scenic area and close to everything"
We had a good time for the couple days there---again very scenic area well kept outside and inside and reasonably priced.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Gordon
"It was OKAY"
The stay was adequate, but wouldn't stay again. The mattresses were old and saggy and the wallpaper was coming off the room in the bathroom. Internet did not work one of the two days.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Craig
"quietest ever"
This was the quietest motel I've ever stayed in. When I realized my room was the first one from the main entrance and knew the placed was packed I figured I'd be bothered with people making noise up and down the hallway. Not so. To my surprise there was no outside noises and I didn't hear other people's toilets flushing or noise from the room next to mine. I've been in other very nice motels that were very fancy and couldn't get any sleep because of hallway activity or commotions from neighboring rooms.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"OverPriced"
After I had made my reservation which in my view was pretty expensive $149.00 I found an Expedia add on another website for $99. Both of these adds indicated it was the last room. When I called to see if I could get it for the $99 the individual who answered (in which I had a hard time understanding him) said to cancel mine a redo it. What would have been my guarantee that I would be able to get the room doing that. Sounds like a pretty shady way to run a business.The room would be more in line with the later price. The bath tub was plugged and two of the stop drains were broken.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ross
"Nice quiet place to get away"
Overall this was a pleasant experience. We especially enjoyed sitting outside at the Fireside Tavern having a drink and watching the Amish drive by in their buggies. The farms are beautiful.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great breakfast!"
It had everything we needed. The location was perfect and the breakfast was fantastic. The beds were very comfortable.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Clarion Inn"
This hotel is in an AMAZING location-- not on the main road, yet close to Sights and Sounds Theater and other attractions! Beautiful view of the countryside. On the outside the place looks AMAZING (beautiful). That said...the inside rooms are in desperate need of renovation-- the bathroom shower was moldy and the wallpaper was peeling. This has the potential to be great if the owners would make some upgrades.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"OK Place to stay"
The hotel was convenient. The breakfast and Fireside Restaurant were very goodl. The rooms however were somewhat shabby alnd badly needed updating. The shower was good though.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Amazing hotel"
This hotel was better than most 5-star hotels I've stayed at. Wi-Fi that actually works, a regal breakfast, down pillows, huge rooms with 2 queen beds, a climate control A/C, rocking chairs, a comfy lounge chair, a nice little garden with a gazebo out back, a nice view of the fields, nearby convenience stores and restaurants and a location right next door to all the attractions near strasburg.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Amit
"Convenient to Amish Village"
Loved the pool. Hotel room was comfortable but smelled musty and bathroom was not cleaned very well. There were black hairs all over tub and floor. Breakfast was not very good at all, and food was not replenished in a timely manner.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Our stay"
The hotel set up is very nice, it has separate buildings with a two floors of rooms. We wer lucky to have a balcony, event though we didn't get to use it. I could let my kids out there and they were confined to a small area. The room was clean and tidy. The lobby was nice and breakfast was good with a nice selection. The hotel was close to everything. The pool was great, clean and a nice size for lots of people. The playground needs some updating. There was only one swing and the glider and teeter totter were in need of some repair. Another suggestion would be to have some chairs there for the adults to sit while the kids play. Overall the hotel met our needs. It is an older hotel that is is need of some updating but it was clean, comfortable and quiet. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Kennette
"Great location and friendly service"
Room and hotel was very clean and comfortable. It is a perfect location for a quick trip to the Strasburg Train museum. Pool was a great amenity to have for the kids after a long day. Breakfast was adequate but not great. It is a old hotel so go somewhere else if you want everything perfect and new. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very enjoyable stay, great internet."
The hotel was quaint, beautiful exterior and an amazing view. Very comfortable and well kept. The internet was exceptionally great. I've stayed at many hotels that cater to a business traveler audience and the internet isn't half as reliably fast. Will DEFINITELY stay here again on my next trip to Lancaster.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jen
"Close to Sight & Sound Theater"
Hotel was clean but needed updating.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
DRC
"A bit older hotel, but perfectly fine"
Our family of four spend one night at this hotel. The rooms are slightly older, but updated. They were clean and included a good sized fridge and microwave. The beds were comfortable, not too hard, not too soft. We even had a small balcony off of our room (unexpected). Breakfast in the morning included pre-made omelets, a waffle maker, and the other traditional continental breakfast fare. Only critique for breakfast was there was no fruit when we arrived around 9am. Otherwise, this is an older, but very well maintained hotel.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
"Very easy to most sights (Sight and Sound"
Our stay was very comfortable and the complementary breakfast was excellent, we enjoy a very special dinner in the Fire side Tavern next store. We are looking forward to staying here again.
3 night trip May 13, 2014
Diane and Bob
"Decent overnight spot."
Helpful people, but old buildings -- but clean, good restaurant next door ... best breakfast for this level of hotel ...
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Weekend Get Away"
We came to Lancaster to see Sight and Sound. Was able to stay very close to the theater because we chose this hotel. Was conveniently located and the room was comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was very good and check out was easy. Will definitely consider this hotel again on my next visit.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Rebecca Canalichio
Hotel was very close to Sight and Sound. Continental breakfast was very good. They had two nice size dinning areas with a large variety of food.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
shannon
It was nice to basically be welcomed by name.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Leslie
"Quiet night"
Great hotel close to sight&sound theatre as well as the Amish
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014