All hotels in Shenandoah, Texas, United States of America

"good"
good
4 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Key /location"
Key wouldn't open room, I needed to suggest change room. After 3 times suggested, finally changed room. good location.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Perfect overnight stay for concerts"
We were attending a concert and were VERY pleased with our selection. The hotel provided shuttle service ($10 PP - TOTALLY WORTH IT!) and the driver was EXCELLENT. He got us to the venue & back quick and easy. The hotel itself could use some touch ups (stairs are old) but our room was clean and comfortable. We had a sofa, fridge & microwave. Too bad we weren't staying longer! The bed was awesome. Hot breakfast was yummy & FREE: waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage & gravy, plus much more. Used our free night - so all around this was GREATNESS.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Donnie
"Bedding"
The bedding didn't have a bedspread so was cold most the night but as far as that goes the hotel was ok. Needs some upkeep especially the stairs.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Brenda
"hotel stay"
Our hotel linen was not changed one day. Found insects in our room. The a/c shut off randomly one night. Left ua very uncomfortable. The staff was super friendly and tried to make out stay as comfortable as possible.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Edwin
"Quick Concert stay"
Pros: Room was great, very comfortable bed, large bathroom, microwave and mini fridge, wonderful breakfast. Cons: Body hair all over bathroom floor and tub, unable to locate the ice machine.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great value"
It's a motel. It's on a freeway. And I, too, was uncomfortable walking past people hanging out on the stairs or drinking in the back of their truck. With that said, the room was large and almost as nice as one at a chain for twice the price. The windows were decent so the road noise didn't bother me at all. The air conditioner was loud (and when on, drowned out the road entirely), but I found it easy to sleep through. The bed was big and comfortable. Lots of channels on cable. The WiFi was down most of the time I was there, but they knew there was a problem and they were working on it. The guys drinking in their truck outside my window until very late was a problem. I called the front desk and the man who answered said he'd take care of it immediately. And he did. Though the parking lot didn't feel like the safest place in the world, my car was only a few feet away, and the surrounding community did feel safe. For the price, this hotel definitely deserves a high rating.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Well, I will pay more next time to stay somewhere else. If price was less, it would have been okay I guess. Hair all in bathroom floor and on shower walls; frig popping and making all kinds of noise all night. A/C sometimes drowned out road noise. Not the best location
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Just a place to sleep"
We used this hotel because we traveled in for a concert at the Cynthia Mitchell Pavilion and instead of driving back home 4 hours we just needed a place to sleep. It met all immediate needs. We arrived after the concert and the night attendant was friendly and helpful when we asked about a late night place to eat. As for the room, it was clean, the AC was cold, and the beds were comfortable. Only two complaints...we asked for a rollaway when we booked the room and it was not there and then the hot water kept cutting in and out during my shower.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Carmen
"Perfect for concert goers."
Room was clean and comfortable. Arrived the day of the concert and was able to sign up for a round trip shuttle to and from the concert venue for 10 dollars. Great room for the price.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
concert goer
"You get what you pay for"
It's really just a hotel to sleep in, and leave the next day. There's nothing special or rewarding about it. The cleaning crew knocked on our door several times at 8 o'clock. We found mold under a soap dish in the shower, and the tiles looked super unclean. The road noise from I 45 made it very difficult to sleep. I wouldn't recommend it.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Ethan
It's a great location for all your needs. Short walk to the mall and pavilion
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Doug
"WOODLANDS HOTEL"
THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE WAS NICE. A LITTLE NOISY, DUE TO BEING RIGHT OFF OF I-45, HOWEVER CONVENIENT. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY NICE. WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. VERY NICE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
MONA
"very good and decent price too"
It was great I like to stay there AND the breakfast good too
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Room smelt musty and carpet had stains that probably explained the musty smell. Other than that nice, cheap, and big comfy bed
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Found hair in the clean towels , hair shaving on bathroom sink. I noticed at the breakfast buffet that the waitress stood at the employee door an watched everybody eat.At 9:30am she started putting the food up while customers were still trying to get food
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"It is what it is............."
Inexpensive room that was clean. The shower was hot and the high speed was free..............Hotel was just fine for a quick over night stay.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"It was what was expected"
The experience was what I expected from a $$ Days Inn. Nothing special. The room was clean. Had no service issues but I only spent 1 night.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Craig W.
"Concert in the woodlands"
I have stayed here before for a concert. I love the fact that they have a shuttle company that makes pick ups and drop offs to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion. It sure beats paying for and fighting for parking over there. Location is great after you get thru all the traffic. It's on the south bound side of 45N. Other than that, I plan on staying here again for my next concert.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Nicole
We've booked for the non-smoking room, but the one we got first was a previously heavily smoked room. Then they gave me another room & that also had the stinky cigarette smell, not bad as the first one.Another thing was the bed sheets & pillow cases are looked like several years old. We left at 5:30am, so we won't be able to rate the breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
P Abraham
"Convenient and Reasonable"
We went up for the night to shop, so it was just a place to sleep. I have no complaints. The bed was comfortable, had a refrigerator and microwave, and was clean. Those are the important things.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
CC
"Surprised at the guest ratings"
It was a reasonably nice hotel, but in no way deserves the "4 out of 5" score it received. Very ordinary - not amazing and not terrible, but that kind of score is not accurate or deserved. Probably more like a 2.5 to 3 truth be told.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Local Resident
"Best hotel in the area for the price"
I stayed here for a week while waiting for approval on a house. The room was clean and included a mini fridge and microwave. Definitely the better and generally cheaper choice than the La Quinta across the street which doesn't include these amenities. I also found it to be more aesthetically pleasing. I was genuinely suprised by the cleanliness and comfort. The only downfall came mid-stay in the form of bad customer service, when I paid for 2 more nights. After booking I went to the office and requested to stay in the same room. The front clerk activated my cards for those days, and told me I was all set. The next morning the manager I presume rudely entered my room WITH NO KNOCK saying check out was at 11, when I explained the situation she said she didn't have a reservation for me. I politely asked her please to check again, and she called about 10 minutes later stating that she found it, and she was sorry, it was confusing. Alls well that ends well, but it would have been nice for her to double check prior to entering my room with no knock, assuming she was right.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"very nice"
went to the rascal flats concert and needed a room. this stay was comfortable and very clean upon arrival. the staff were very nice and even made sure the coffee pot worked. i'm putting this one on my list.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Ken
"So convenient"
At first I was a little wary about the place, because the outside didn't look very inviting. The curb appeal wasn't there, but the room was lovely, and the lobby was clean. The staff were also very hospitable!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Good experience. Price is good. Front desk clerk nice and friendly. Room smelled like cigarettespecially it was a non smoking room. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
fran
"close to market street"
this hotel isn't much to look at from the outside, and there isn't a fancy lobby, but the room is just as good as the pricier garden inn. the rooms open to the outside, but I was safe and the place was quiet. The hot breakfast was fine, too. I would stay here again, good value.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
sue
"Pretty nice, but watch your stuff"
Stayed one night. Hotel(motel actually) was clean, ac loud but worked well. The bad - swarming with gangster types who loitered around, sat in their cars talking to people blocking the parking lot off, somewhat loud. While leaving at the 11am checkout, I put my nice western boots in my truck, and evidentally didn't lock it. Gone maybe 5 minutes. Walked back to the truck but didn't look for them so I Dont know if they were still there at that time. Went inside for 10 minutes them came back out and left, and while driving down the road turned to grab them and realized they were gone. So they were taken right from the truck either when I went to check out or went in the room. I called and asked if anyone turned them in, thinking I might have just sat them down outside the truck, which I now know I put them in the truck. No manager was available to speak to. I asked if there were parking lot cameras but got a dodging answer, so I left my number for the manager to call me about, but I still haven't been called. So all in all the hotel is decent, but you MUST lock your doors and be careful of your possessions at all times
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
It was a very nice stay.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"great location"
Traveling with family and hotel is very suitable for us, great location.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
kenny g
"Great hotel close to event locations"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff member followed up with us after check in to make sure all was okay. Very happy with our stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"very friendly staff."
I was here with my daughter-in-law during a very stressful time. The hotel room was quiet and the pool was clean and helped us with relieving stress at the end of the day. The front staff were very friendly and accommodated any requests that we made. Over all a wonderful expierence.
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
barbara
Front Desk and breakfast was very good, I would have kiked to have two queen size bed option
3 night trip May 31, 2014
Klaus
"Good Location for Shopping"
I stayed here for business. Decent place.no elevator that's always dissapointing to find out after booking. Its helpful to know for someone who is 5'1" and has a 50lb bag to haul upstairs. Luckily, the man was nice enough to switch me to the first floor.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Keys
It didn't have an elevator and the bathroom sinks were very short.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Anthony
Excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Liz
"nice hotel,close to concert venue"
Although it was a bit far from airport($80 cab) it was close to Cynthia Woods Pavilion.A shuttle to the venue was $10 roundtrip and very convenient!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Bobbie
Clean and comfortable. I would stay there again. Plenty of parking outdoors.
4 night trip May 15, 2014
"Business special...."
Clean, simple, park close to room. Everything you need if you're just looking for a place to lay your head on a business trip.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Donnie
"Nice and clean hotel, but too noisy"
The hotel and the room were very nice and clean. The staff was very responsive (we asked to switch room because the one that was assigned to us smelled of smoke pretty bad and the manager immediately changed our room). But we couldn't really get any decent sleep because of the continuous noise coming from I-45.
4 night trip May 14, 2014
"business trip"
the hotel is easy access.the rooms are dated that they are okay.I would recommend this for a business traveler for a one night stay
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Evaluation"
Noise due to the fact that it is next tot he Interstate. Also Air conditioner in the room is too loud
Other trip May 14, 2014
Josh
"Handicap dissappointed"
There was no HandiCap available eventhough it was arranged ahead of time.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Felipe
"Excellent Clean, safe facility!!"
I stayed for a week & was so impressed by the professional staff & manager, Henry who was visibly a hands on manager. My room with a king bed also had a sofa bed which made my room a nice place to visit with my son when he got off from work. The location & price added to the amenities of this facility. Newly renovated with high quality design. My trip was excellent thanks to the exceptional staff at this Days Inn and convenient location to The Woodlands!!!! Thank you Henry & staff!!! Give this team your business. You won't be disappointed.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Holly Borgen
"Inside looks better than outside"
I was pleasantly surprised, after driving up to the hotel and seeing the outside appearance which didn't look very nice. Inside, the rooms have been nicely updated.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Just above average"
The selling point was the proximity to the Cynthia Woods Pavillion, but the hotel was nice. Things were a bit threadbare in the room, but it was clean and the staff were wonderful. The fact that breakfast was included was a big plus!
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Dimi
Convenient.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Nicely surprised to be better than expected."
The bed was very comfortable and everything was nice. They provided a shuttle to the Bruce Springsteen concert and that was a VERY NICE added bonus.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"great place to stay"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night to visit a couple of local parks. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. We would definitely stay here again. Also love that a Valero is within waking distance.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
maren
"Front desk help was awful, so we left"
We arrived there and found a girl wholes in her sweater and white flakes all over it. She was sucking on a lollipop and wasn't professional in the least bit. WE LEFT. The front staff gives the first impression. We didn't want to find out what the hotel room looked like. Please cxcl my reservation. Awful. Totally dissatisfied!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014