All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereStation 1, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Great hotel next to a construction zone."
Although the hotel is lovely, the beach is beautiful and the staff is terrific I would steer clear of this place until the construction next door is completed. Unbearable from 715am to as late as 9pm.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice for the family."
Very nice staff. Deluxe room small, Ok if you don't plan on staying in. Pool clean. Not crowded at all. Cool washroom.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
BB

"best pizza and oyster sisig"
I stay in this hotel almost every year. Love the pizza and oyster sisig... and the happy hour, of course! Breakfast buffet can be improved though. Overall, always glad to stay here
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
PH
"Great resort!"
First time to stay here although we've already heard good reviews from friends. The hotel is a good size fronting white beach. It's on the quieter side of the island which my husband and I loved. The staff was efficient and friendly and obviously well trained.;) there's a free shuttle that we would take to go to D' Mall and we would just call again for pickup. Overall a wonderful resort that truly made our stay memorable.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014

TW

TripAdvisor reviews for Two Seasons Boracay Resort

"A slice of Heaven!!!"
04/23/15 Buckw1ld Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
My fiance and I traveled to Boracay for our Spring holiday. The hotel staff are amazingly friendly and do not hesitate to assist you with any needs you may have. Your journey begins at their welcome center on the mainland. You then are ferried over on a boat for Two Season guests. Finally, you are greeted by another representative that takes you to a shuttle that is waiting (shuttle resembles a small Humvee). Then you are minutes away from the hotel were you can begin enjoying your stay. We had a ocean view room and it was pleasant to wake up every morning to such a gorgeous view of the beach. We enjoyed their breakfast buffet, which was typical of most hotel options and quality (fruit, juice, cold cereal, a few local options, rice, eggs made to order, pancakes and waffles). We ate dinner at their restaurant and it was OK and a little pricey. But that is expected when one is vacationing on an island that gets a lot of tourist traffic. Speaking of touristy, Boracay is currently a hot spot for vacationers. It is developed all along the beach. The island is broken into stations (station 1, 2 and 3) and there is a backside for windsurfing. Station 2 is know for the party area...Two Seasons is located in station 1. A little less busier than station 2 but definitely calms down in the evening (by 10-11 pm). The hotel has a wonderful location on the beach. The water is very clear and shallow (great for kids). We experienced some of the most amazing sunsets during our stay. There are plenty of gentleman in the area that are available to set you up with just about any water activity your heart desires. I will warn you that it can get old (Tip-just smile and kindly say, no if you are not interested). You will also be slightly harassed by local venders to purchase selfie sticks, fake Ray Ban sun glasses, water proof pouches (phone, money, etc...), hats and ice cream. The hotel has a roof top bar but was closed during our stay. I imagine it will be a great opportunity for drinks during sunset. The hotel also has a swimming pool and bar. drinks are a little pricey but again, one should expect this. The hotel offers a free shuttle to D mall. D mall is a shopping village that has a medium size convenience store, money ex-changers, restaurants and shopping for clothes/accessories. We enjoyed our stay very much and we highly recommend it. Do your research about Boracay... to make sure it fits your travel style. If it does, then this is the place for you!
"Two Seasons"
04/07/15 OU812inLondon London, United Kingdom
We visited as part of a big family post-wedding trip of my brother – there were 16 of us. We stayed at Two Seasons as my brother and his wife had stayed there previously. It was a good location at Station 1. The resort is small but quite pretty. We stayed in a junior suite (as we needed more space for our family of 3) and the rest of the family stayed in Deluxe / Standard rooms. The most uncomfortable part is the big building works going on next door – with the local construction crew constantly looking over as you go in and out of the entrance to your room. Most of the doors on the upper level face this site. Food was mostly average, oyster sisig was delicious and you should also try the 4 cheese pizza. Good value 2 for 1 during happy hour. The resort has a shuttle service which was handy for getting around. This was the best part of the service there.
"Friendliest Staff"
04/06/15 Karen G Toorak, Australia
Two Seaons Hotel Boracy Island is situated on the whitest powdery sand imaginable a few steps from the clearest turquoise water! A small boutique hotel (36 rooms) pool and restaurant, bar and on beach spa facilities, made our week of relaxation exceptional. Our room, 113 a two bedroom with three queen beds, would fit 6 people. A huge bathroom with separate toilet, is fine for sharing and all six people could shower at the same time. A little disappointed there was no bath, a luxury for me on vacations, though not to worry this room has a step straight into the pool from the room. Plenty of large fluffy towels and more than adequate amenities supplied daily with bottled water cookies and fruit, tea and coffee . A dining table and seating, wet washing rail for drying, A/C, TV, hair dryer, I phone docking clock radio and double sink in the bathroom . The wardrobe space is a little inadequate and we needed extra coat hangers which were readily supplied. The wait staff , beach security /manager, bar man and general staff were all friendly and accommodating. Please try the oyster dish for lunch or dinner, a Philippino speciality, and spicy sardines every second day at the restaurant, for breakfast, wonderful. In a quiet location a long the beach, a 20 minute walk, from the bustle of cafes restaurants bars and shopping at D'Mall. The only problem is the convoluted jouney to get to Boracay in the first place.
"Lovely Hotel"
03/21/15 Travelbuff82 San Francisco, California
This is my second visit to Two Seasons Boracay, so that alone will tell you that I was very pleased after my first stay in 2012. The same staff still runs the hotel and they were attentive enough to remember me from my last visit. The hotel remains nice, a great location, great amenities, small enough not to get lost in the hustle and bustle of a large complex and complete enough with a restaurant, a pool, a free shuttle service and direct access to the beach. Customer service is excellent. Breakfast is included in the reservation and the variety of food is good. The hotel has great a la carte selections. The Happy Hour gives you 2 for 1 drinks. The in room massage service is excellent and inexpensive. The only negative during my last stay was not the hotel… it was the crowds on the beach! Way too many people, even for Station #1. I highly recommend the Two Seasons Boracay, but probably won't be back to Boracay for awhile.
"Just okay, nothing special"
03/18/15 rjyu Manila, Philippines
My wife and I stayed in a deluxe room (there's a cheaper room called a standard room) for 3 nights. The room which included a queen bed and a separate day bed was a bit small and lacked lighting. It was clean and comfortable though and they provided welcome fruits on arrival as well as cookies during turn down service. The location of the hotel is very good. It is in Station 1 or the "high-end" station and has a beachfront with loungers. The bathroom in our room was very spacious but its age was showing. Firstly, the faucet switch disassembled when it was lifted up the first time. Secondly, The shower area has stones around it which add a nice touch and sound like a good idea but the design of the area is problematic. The stones slow water from draining and so the shower area fills up with soap and water. I've stayed in other places with stones in their shower but their shower area was elevated from the level of the stones to avoid flooding the shower area. A maintenance worker came to fix this and his idea of fixing this was to pile stones into one side, it worked but it wasn't pretty at all. Aside from those problems, the bathroom had stains on its walls. It's a high ceiling room so there were multiple big stains at the top of the room walls which were a bit disturbing. They call their bathrooms "Zen" bathrooms because you have a personal garden outside your washroom but because of construction beside the hotel, we had to leave the blinders closed at all times. On the other hand, the bathroom amenities were complete and I really liked the scent of their shampoo, soap and lotion. One great thing about the hotel is the shuttle service. You can arrange to have a shuttle take you to most common places in the island. Then, you can just call the front desk to have yourself picked up again. You may have to wait a bit for the van to be available but for a group like ours with 14 people, this was a great way to get to our destinations comfortably and together. The alternative would be multiple tricycles which would be uncomfortable and expensive. As for the food, the breakfast included with the room was not very good and with little choices but at least it was a buffet and would fill you up. The food off the menu was pretty good. The four cheese pizza that everyone seems to rave about did not disappoint. Overall, the hotel is okay. There's nothing special with the rooms or service but I can't say anything really bad about it either.
"Nice, classy resort"
03/16/15 hizonfire Luzon, Philippines
LOCATION Two Seasons is located in the quiet (and pricey) side of Boracay, Station 1. The resort's beachfront itself is one of the better ones in the island. However, as of this writing, construction is being done on the lot beside it so expect noise during the day. The lounges are also too close with Sur's and White House so it does get crowded and noisy at times. Visitors wishing to relax might have to pick their lounge time or select a resort further down Station 1 since the three resorts do get a lot of mojito-infused guests chatting loudly while the obligatory beach chill soft house music fills the air. Still, it's a lot calmer than Stations 2 and 3. ROOM & AMENITIES Our room was very spacious, including the bathroom and shower stall. The king-sized bed is firm yet comfortable. Complimentary fruits and water are available in the room. Two Seasons has a small pool in its lot but we didn't use it. Since it is on the pricey side of Boracay, we find the rates reasonable given the size and amenities available in the room. However, if you want more value for your money and still want to stay in Station 1, Sur and White House are better options. The resort provides transfers to Caticlan and has its own boat so you don't have to fall in line with others at the port, unlike if you're booked with Sur. SERVICE The staff, from front desk, to housekeeping to security to the waiters are all well-trained and courteous. DINING We stayed at Two Seasons for 4 days and noticed only 2 sets of breakfast buffet: It's either tapa or adobo; spanish chorizo or bacon; bangus or danggit; noodles, congee and soup, cereals, fruits plus the egg station. Still, the choices are varied enough and quite tasty. Ala carte options like Oyster Sisig and Peri Peri Chicken are worth walking to if you're not booked in the resort although the taste of their vaunted Wagyu burger seem to have changed. Servings are generous and Instagram-worthy.
"Good Food, Great Staff, Comfy Room"
03/10/15 Charmaine Svelt... P Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
I stayed here for 5Days and I was satisfied by the food, the services of the staff, and I had a good sleep at the room. Their breakfast buffet was impressive, it gave me a good start to the day. The staffs were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and comfy. The location of the hotel is just near the beautiful beach of boracay. Since it is located in Station 1, it is not as crowded as the other stations.
"Great location, comfy rooms"
03/05/15 mimiding Makati, Philippines
I've been going to Boracay since 1998 and it was my first time to stay here last Jan Happy about: - location, its on the white beach - cabanas - day beds - stand by masseuse by beach front - staff - comfy bed - functional bathroom Not happy about: - hard pillows - the ongoing construction beside the hotel that created some noise but since we were barely in the room we were only bothered in the morning - room size, it could be a little more spacious Overall Two Seasons is a good hotel. its a little more expensive than the hotels beside it but its 2 notches above Sur (which right beside and cheaper) in terms of comfort and details. Sur and White House are for those who are on a budget, but want to stay on the the less chaotic side of the island and enjoy the white beach.
"Nice, but not impressive"
02/24/15 geekyobserver Manila, Philippines
Had a family trip to Boracay and my original choice of accommodation was already booked and could not accommodate all 14 of us. We checked other hotels along Station 1 and ended up at Two Seasons, who thankfully still had rooms for all of us given that we were going over CNY weekend. I give this hotel a 3 1/2 rating. Location is good, rooms are nice. We booked 3 different types of rooms for our group and all of them were spacious and clean. We stayed in the Family Suite and the shower was huge, but honestly a lot of space was wasted, and would have been more functional to have 2 showers for a room that sleeps 6. Ventilation/exhaust might also need to be maintained as there was always a musty smell in the bathroom. Beachfront lounge chairs were very comfortable, and exclusive for hotel guests, we never ran out even if the hotel was fully booked. You can schedule massages and foot spas as well, and have them done by the beach for P500. Slightly more expensive than the others which are priced at P350, but quality was much better IMO. Our room had direct pool access, which was convenient, but the pool was not very clean so I never bothered.Providing drying racks was a nice touch though. Food was mostly average, but you should definitely try the 4-cheese pizza and the oyster sisig. Make your own omelettes at breakfast was also a nice touch, but cooks at the egg station easily mixes up the orders when the orders queue up. Other caveats, the staff, although accommodating, seemed aloof most of the time. Welcome drinks had to be requested instead of offered. drinks were not mixed consistently - our mojitos changed flavors at each order and the service although overall good, felt impersonal. However, big plus points for the on call pick up and drop off shuttle service. Overall, Two Seasons has the potential to be a really great hotel with a few improvements here and there, but I'd still stay again if my first choice hotel was not available.
"Clean room and friendly staff"
02/22/15 EnWei Singapore
I am using the wifi here to write this review before checking out tomorrow. My stay with family has been very pleasant. Hotel offered free transfer, from the remote Monaco Suites, which was very helpful. The room is clean and the housekeeping has been very prompt and professional. The staff here are also very helpful and friendly. Our only complaint here is that the food could be a bit salty or oily: 1) I had a shock when I saw the egg station having a bottle of oil to grease the pan (normal) and a bottle of salt to add my omelette while cooking (too salty). It's not their fault but it's just too much salt for me. 2) Their oyster sisig is the best I have eaten and their Gambette pasta has fine dine standard. However they could improve these by reducing the amount of oil. My family and I are very sensitive with dusty environment, but Two Seasons surpassed our standard. I would personally love this hotel for its cleanliness and helpful staff.