All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Barangay Manggayad, Station 2, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice and rustic hotel Good service
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
ursula
"Wonderful stay"
Pleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Emmanuel
"Great location, cozy facilities and nice staff"
Pluses: Great location, cozy facilities and nice staff. Minuses: Food quantities are way too little for the prices. Providing more amenities,such as soaps and towels could drastically improve the experience.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Hamid
"overpriced 3 star hotel"
location is far from Dmall which is the center but near d talipapa where you can get fresh seafood hotel is overprices for its looks, service and condition. Although the native jungle feel is interesting the mosquitoes takes'em over. breakfast menu is typical but the fresh pressed coffee is the best. will not book this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
peejay
"Right in the sweet spot of the party, yet quiet"
The hotel bar and restaurant is great. Good food and drink. Great atmosphere. Great staff. Even though the beach and bar are right in the heart of the party action, the rooms are back off the beach in a beautiful jungle like setting. In the room, it is dead quiet. The deluxe family room we had was uniquely decorated with bamboo and "African" like decor. Very clean and comfortable with a great private balcony overlooking the "jungle." Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had a great time there.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"quick getaway"
As a single female taking a quick getaway from work close by this was convenient. The hotel was authentic and had a nice atmosphere. The reception desk was very helpful as I had a lot of questions since I was by myself. The bar and restaurant had friendly workers, great food and drinks. The location was convenient to restaurants and shops! I was a little disappointed in the beach chairs and umbrella area. I was hoping for more of a larger area and the chairs were very uncomfortable. I was looking to relax under an umbrella on a chair and I just could not get comfortable to sit for any length of time. As for the rooms, they were cute and served its purpose. It was very hot in the rooms and did not get really cool. There was a wall unit air conditioner and a fan but it did not cool the room down. The bathroom is small and they only give towels. I am used to going to a hotel where there are wash clothes and some sample toiletries (not that big of a deal). I thought the description said there was a hair dryer but I did not have one. Walking to your room at night was a little scary. It is beautiful during the day because there are beautiful plants and flowers. However, at night it is very dark and not enough lighting to see where you are going.
3 night trip Oct 29, 2014
Jamie
"Nice rooms located in a beautiful garden setting."
My stay at Nigi Nigi Nu Noos was great! The rooms are decorated with a Pacific Island look that is unique and very appealing. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The Garden Courtyard where the rooms are located is meticulously maintained and gives you a tropical island feel. The garden area is spectacular and I took many photographs of it. The bar and restaurant are located in the front of the hotel right on the beach. In the evening there was always a nice cool ocean breeze. All of the staff at the hotel were great. The food was very good and there was nice selection of things to choose from. The bartenders and wait staff were very helpful in helping you choose the specials they had each evening....the BBQ is highly recommended! Also try the seafood pasta.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great Location, and very pleasant atmosphere"
Management was very friendly and Helpful. Great place to kick back. Good Location and right on the beach. When I had bad sunburn on my foot one of the managers sent off a runner to get me aloe vera out of town to bring back to my room personally. Just great people and vibes. I highly recommend it and I certainly will be returning. Loved It
7 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Joseph Larsen
"good location, food are good, friendly staff,clean"
if ever i will be in Boracay again, i will surely be back to this place and will recommend this hotel to my friends.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
jose de dios
"Convenient location"
The people were wonderful, but I stayed in a room where the two front ceiling lights would flash at night like lightning due to a faulty wiring, I'm sure. I asked if its possible to have it fixed but the problem persisted throughout our stay which kept me up at night. Other than that, I love the atmosphere and ambiance.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Tess Crescini
"Great Place to Stay"
This is a wonderful hotel to stay at if you visit Boracay. It's right in the center of everything and has it's own beautiful beach front. The beach bar is easily the best one for a chill hangout. The music is great and the drinks are strong. They also have happy hour everyday where every drink is buy one, get one. The rooms were really nice and secluded. They were back from the beach and in a jungle themed area. This kept the late night noise from the bar and the beach festivities inaudible. There were a few bugs (ants) in our room, but since you're basically in a jungle, that is to be expected. The staff is wonderful and super helpful. They helped us with everything such as making dinner reservations and helping us get to and from the island. Overall, this was a great hotel and if I go back to Boracay, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else!
6 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great location and price"
Great location on the strip close to lots of bars and clubs. The hotel bar is nice and has a great view of the beach. The managers choice of music is absolutely terrible. They wouldn't turn music on in the bar until noon and then at night it drove people away! Do not eat at subway next door! I got food poisoning from them!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Jeremy
"In the centre of all the action"
The location of the hotel is superb. Smack in the middle of everything. The hotel bar is famous and every day lots of people from all over the island come to this bar to enjoy the happy hours, the great food and great staff service. I will stay here again when I am going to Boracay.
4 night romance trip May 26, 2014
Bart
"Fun Place"
The hotel is in a great location and has one of the most unique restaurant/bar on the beach. Very fun with good food and great service. The hotel is just as unique as the bar. The room/bungalow was cute and simple with a large deck to relax on. Nice and quite spot after walking Boracay. I did feel that the room needed better locks. The hotel did seem to be safe and had lots of staff around. The only way into the place is from the beach. I would stay here again, I loved the tropical feel of the place and the short walk to the ocean each morning.
10 night trip Jan 20, 2014
JH

A garden of eden. Great service and food at the restaurant. Great service overall. 5 star in all respects.
4 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
John E.
"1 star is generous ."
there was a waiter "joeri" or "jorry" not sure how to spell. he came to us offering a typical hoping tour package. the price he was telling us was bit more expensive than average. but he assured us with the reputation of the hotel and we thought it was worth the money we pay more. he told me "yes , including everything food, drink, and fee for crystal cove." when i asked him twice appointing the picture of food and drink in the typical pamphlet he was showing us. 1. boat was the worst i could ever find during the tour. the engine stopped for maybe 15mins in the middle of sea. 2. tour guide was trying to skip crystal cove we already paid for giving a stupid excuse such as " current is too strong to go there". we insisted to go and there we found full of people in crystal cove and peaceful current around the island. 3. when we went to pukah beach, the tour guide said that we have to pay extra for the food. so we called jorry from the hotel nigi-nigi. and jorry on the phone said he never said food was included. hahaha what a joke. next morning jorry came to us saying "i can expalain". i resisted to listen and told him to disappear. i know it was jorry who ruined my vacation but i believe the hotel should be responsible for its employee's behavior in the hotel and its not right to let employees to deceive and rip off the guests. especially in the hotel. one star is very generous.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
haejin
"Good n convenient hotel"
Stay was good
5 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"A nest on da beach -WOW"
A good stay , need electric kettles to boil water
5 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
thirukumar
It was a big enough room for the six of us except that the sheets were not changed when we asked to have our room made up. They just tidied the beds;I can tell because my sheet had a tiny tear and it was still the same one after it was made up.The complimentary breakfast was great,plated but very filling. The beachfront location a plus!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Cynthia
PH
"Staff at Nigi Nigi Nu Noos."
Louisa, at reception and Andres, the bartender went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. I had a slight medical problem and Louisa went above and beyond to help me. The room did not have enough artificial light. It was very hard to see in the bathroom. Otherwise, the room was great. We will recommend this hotel to others.
5 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very good beach front hotel."
We enjoyed our stay in Boracay with this beach front hotel. The cottage room is Clean and tidy. Station 2 is a night life area and noisy but once you get into your room you do not hear any outside noise. Breakfast is good they both serve local and western style. Looking forward to stay again in this hotel soon. :)
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nigi Nigi No No"
Great room very comfortable. Lovely gardens. Excellent beachfront. Food was delicious. Service was crap, don't expect smiles from the staff. They couldn't care if you stay or go
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Geoff Trowsdale
"Great spot"
Nigi nigi was the perfect hotel for our trip. It's quiet but fifty paces from the heart of the action on white beach. My friends ring was stolen from her bag but then returned. The staff at the restaurant and at the desk were very helpful. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
buck
PH
"Mid range hotel by the beach"
We arrived late in the evening around 9.30 pm and had to drag our bags 200 metres through the sand to get to reception area as cars cannot access the hotel. This was a little frustrating after 10 hours of travel. The room are of very average standard with not so comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Sandy
"Fantastic place with a traditional twist!"
It is conveniently located, just a few steps away from the beach in Station 2. There are lots of restaurants nearby, and the resort is the site of one of the more popular beachfront bars. Despite that, we found it to be very quiet and private and we never heard any of the sounds from the beachfront.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Janice
"Good stay"
Nice rooms in a beautiful garden setting Very quite at night to Nice bar on the beach Nice breakfast ordered of the menu but buffet if you like included up to 340 peso per person allowance buffet was 350 plus 10 percent SC so about 50 peso to pay for buffet Great swimming right out the front no boats around the area
11 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"1 week in August"
Excellent location, great food in the restaurant. Room was a good size and had a safe with TV and fridge and lovely balcony. The room was quite tired and could do with a refurbishment and the door to access the room wasn't very sturdy. The staff were all excellent and very friendly and especially helpful at the main reception.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
D&D
"A rustic hotel with great location and service"
The rustic and beautiful room I stayed was made of woods and bamboo. It was definitely one of the best hotels I've ever stayed. One little flaw was that TV was not working. But, who would want to stay at room and watch TV in this beautiful island?
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Ricardo
"great place"
If you're not going to stay at a high end hotel/resort then stay here. Its fantastic. Everything you want from a Boracay stay.
4 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
dangs
"Disappointing island and hotel"
No pool. AC was not functioning well so after sweating it out for a few hours we changed the room. No car park as the taxi drops you approx 5 mins walk away from hotel. Not easy lugging baggage on sand in heat. Island over populated with tourist. Everything is overpriced
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Private
PH
"it was cosy and comfortable. like a little hut ;)"
gives a little hut feeling with alittle balcony and away from the main beach where you can enjoy a little peace. there are 2 different types. the old huts and the new rooms from what we can see. old ones are with wooden flooring and new ones are with concrete flooring. the old rooms gives a very rustic and romantic feel and the new ones are brighter in colour. overall, it was a good place to stay at!
5 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
girl
SG
"definietely worth the money"
Initialky i thought its going to be a lousy hotel situated in some isolated place. However,it was a different experience when we booked in the hotel. The room was spacious and it was definitely big enough for four person. Will come back again next time.
4 night business trip May 28, 2014
ned
SG
"Close to the beach"
Arrived early at around 11AM but was not allowed to checkin as the room wasn't ready. Hotel staffs were polite but not to the extend that very helpful as some other guests experience. Probably I'm Asian and this is what I experience as most of them treats white skin with blue eyes with different manner. Hotel offered me welcome drink. Bar tenders were nice after I gave tips on every time I visited the bar. So make sure you give tips.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
MY
Hotel is convenient and located near station 2. You are within walking distance to all activities, malls and nightlife. The hotel bar was one of my favourites spots. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. Breakfast was good but some other food items were not great but pick and choose from their vast menu selection.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Denis
"close to the beach and a nice view of the island"
I have no idea about where the hotel was located to my surprise it was in the best zone of the island, the hotel was clean , quiet so I was able to have a good sleep at nights . The beach was clean so I enjoyed the hot days.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Rec
"Great resort with a terrific bar!"
I stay at Nigi Nigi Nu Noos every couple of months simply because I like it that much. It is in a great location... right on the beach. The rooms are clean, comfortable and have character. And the staff are friendly and attentive. You can't ask for much more!
7 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Greg C.

"ホワイトビーチまで部屋から1分!"
部屋からホワイトビーチまで、徒歩1分というロケーションに加えて、コンビニ等も近くにあり便利。 またスタッフも丁寧で、サービスも良い。 部屋は非常に清潔だが、周辺に木々が多いため、対策をしないと蚊に悩まされる。(部屋に殺虫剤は置かれている) ルールクリーニングも行き届いており、申しなし。 設備の点で、リゾートにしては少し物足りない感じを受けたがそれ以外は100点満点。
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
JP
"Отличный отель!!!!"
Все очень понравилось.вежливый персонал.уборка ежедневно.очень красивая территория отеля.рядом пляж.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Vladimir
RU
"地點方便"
地點非常方便, 房間清潔, 間中有蚊螞蟻, 尚可接受, 服務可以, 只是房間收不到wifi
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
HK
it was really great, very clean and comfortable. staff were really nice. i had a great time with this hotel!
3 night trip Jul 8, 2015
KR
"오버 부킹으로 다른방으로 숙박했습니다 ;;;"
결제한방과 다른방을 주었습니다.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"온전한 보라카이를 느끼고싶다면...."
작년에 처음 방문한 보라카이에 반해 올해 다시 두번째 방문한 보라카이. 온전히 보라카이에 푸~욱 안겨서 쉬고온느낌이랄까? 화이트 비치에 위치하고 꽤 맛있고 유명한 bar를 가지고있는 아늑한숙소. 숙소 바로옆 골목을 따라가면 디딸리빠빠가 바로 위치하고있어 신선한 해산물이나 기념품(디몰보다 훨씬 저렴함) 등 을 저렴하게 구입 가능하다. 근처에 맥도날드와 세븐일레븐이 있고 숙소앞 해변은 썬배드 무료이용이 가능하다. 비치타월도 무료로 빌려주고 조식(부페식이 아니라 조식메뉴가 따로있어 개인메뉴를 주문하는 형식임-조식포함 이 가격은 정말 최고!!!보라카이에는 조식이 포함되어있지않은 숙소가 많다)도 좋았다. 코티지의 단점이랄수있는 흰개미, 모기, 거미, 도마뱀, 박쥐가 있고(견딜수있는 정도였고 현대식 숙소에서도 보라카이에서는 도마뱀과 개미, 모기 등은 감수해야함ㅎㅎ) 수압이 좀 약하긴 했지만 그에비해 아늑하고 편안한 숙소는 정말 탁월한 선택이었다고 생각한다. 다만 다음엔 현대식 숙소를 예약할듯....
6 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
TECKKU
KR
"좋은 위치 하지만 풀북이였는지 엉뚱한 방을 주는 센스"
숙박은 좋았으나 결제한 방과 다른방을 주었다 분명히 디럭스룸을 결제 하였으나 복층으로 된 방을 주었다 또한 에어컨이 작동이 잘 안되어서 잠을 자는데 불편 했다 침대가 킹사이즈라고 하였으나 싱글 침대를 두개를 붙여 놓았다 생각없이 침대에 눕다가 다칠뻔 했습니다. 조식은 그냥 먹을만 하고 조식중 비싼것을 시키니 추가 요금이 발생 합니다.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2015
KR
Mysigt hotell med god service. Nära till allt. Mygg och andra insekter inkräktade. Det fanns tillgång till insektsspray men man vill ju ändå slippa detta. Även ödlor förekom inomhus ibland. I det stora hela ändå bra.
9 night trip Jun 1, 2015
Björn
SE
"가족여행"
호텔은 전반적으로 좋았고 수영장이 없어 조금 아쉽다. 식사는 별로이고 2 스테이션과 가까워서 다니기는 좋았다
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
SEOUNG SOO
KR
schooner Strandurlaub im Zentrum des Geschehens und doch extreme ruhig im tropischen Garten
Other trip May 25, 2015
Trevor
DE
"보라카이의 이국적인 숙소!"
보라카이에서 묵은 이국적인 숙소! 일단 숙소는 조용하고 해변이 가까워서 좋지만, 시기가 바다에 녹조가 좀 있어서 바로 앞 바다에서 놀기엔 조금 무리가 있음 디몰, 디탈리파파 모두 가까워서 걸어다니기 좋음 참고로 숙소에 별도의 수영장은 없음
Other trip May 21, 2015
Kim KM
"깔끔하고 편안한 리조트"
썬플라워에 묵었는데 침대 2개가 있었습니다. 추가배드도 FREE로 1개 놓아 주셨구요. 가격대비 괜찮은 리조트라고 생각됩니다.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
YUNHO
"현지느낌 물씬 풍기는 호텔"
해변과 가깝기도 하고, 신나는 느낌의 바(Bar)를 지나면 숙소가 있다. 숙소의 분위기나 느낌이 즐겁고 신남. 단, 호텔에 늘상 있어야 하는 소품들이 없기도 해서 꼼꼼하게 챙겨가야 한다. 디딸리빠빠 시장과 아주 근접해 있음.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Rare
"As good as it gets!"
Our room was very nice, as good as it gets the local way. Very cozy and relaxing which is good considering the resort is placed by one of the most hectic areas on White Beach. Will definetly return on my next trip to Boracay:)
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015