All hotels in Vagator, India

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

2.5

Every thing is very poor
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
tarun
IN
It was a good choice to stay in la gulls,good rooms,best thing is the location,cars and bikes r available just out side the hotel,baga,anjuna,calingude,beach r all close by,its a value for money at la gulls.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Deeprashant
IN

TripAdvisor reviews for La Gulls Court

"Gr8 place"
08/26/15 Smit A
A very nyc place to stay... Poolside is gr8... Rooms are very clean and pleasant. Room size and ammenties are perfect. Very good service and helpful staff justifies the tariff. A gr8 hospitality provided by the hotel staff. Understands the requirments of the guests and ready to sort them out in best of the ways. A must stay hotel very close to the vagator beach. For rest of the goa, you have the option of hired two wheelers.
"Avoid La Gulls unless this is the last hotel on Earth."
08/17/15 shiitij t Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My message is to the owners of the hotel .Sirs I think its not a right industry for you to venture into .Your staff should be in ransom business(rude is an understatement) This hotel is nowhere near as rated dirty ,filthy toilet and room with no care of the property. Front desk guy might ask locals to come and bash you up coz he is a Goan if you do not agree to his terms. Mr General Manager does not believe in Customer Service coz his feeders in the hotel is whom he trusts and he will tell you on the phone to FO its their way or highway. Trust me guyz its not worth your money or time for lesser money and better experience try nearby hotels. Cheers 😷
"Worst Experience"
07/10/15 akshat707 New Delhi, India
Even though i had an average experience with the hotel. These guys had problems in giving me the invoice for my stay. I was told they will e-mail me the same. When i contacted the owner of the hotel he kept delaying the same. Eventually, he became so rude and started avoiding my calls. Hospitality does not end when a guest checks out of the hotel.
"Execelent stay...........!!!!!!!"
06/19/15 nndkmr Agra, India
We are stayed 3 nights in la gulls court. We are happy , only one thing slow service. but rest of all excellent. beautiful swimming pool. Rooms are clean, food excellent. Reception staff so friendly. Thanks La gulls team. we definitely visit next year again, and recommend to all of my friend.
"My Review of Hotel La Gulls Court, Goa"
05/05/15 Swapan J Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
A Super Deluxe room was very ordinary. So one can imagine how a standard room would be. The service was poor. The housekeeping guy tried to open the door and enter the room without even knocking or ringing the door bell of the room. The swimming pool was dirty. The complimentary welcome drink was not served until we asked for it.
"Near Vagator"
05/01/15 nitinlalan Mumbai (Bombay), India
Ok place with swimming pool. Food is also standard. Also decent restaurants in the nearby area. Ground floor rooms had issue of moisture due to proximity of swimming pool. Upper rooms better. Air conditioners needed servicing/maintenance or replacement. ok for the price points and for short stay.
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE HOTEL"
04/08/15 amit s New York
Just wanted to share a terrible experience we had staying at this hotel. the rooms were absolutely dirty, and so were the common areas. no internet even though they kept promising it worked. breakfast was not eatable. overall our stay was very unpleasant and just wanted to share with other travelers. thank you
"All they said is "No""
04/08/15 VagatorVisitor Mumbai (Bombay), India
Though you might get attracted looking at the list of services they provide, actually they don't. 1. I asked for food at arrival at 2:00 pm, they said no(though there was food at the next bar. They didn't even bother to get food parcelled to the room). 2. I asked for WIFI password, they said no 3. I asked for breakfast at 11:00 am, they said its finished. ( didn't even bother to remind us) 4. I asked for matchstick at 2:00 am they said "No" ( cmon its a hotel, they should have a matchstick), I had to go all the way to Arpora to light my cigarette. 5. Swimming pool was available for a limited time. A friend got injured, his leg got cut due to the inside tiles. 6. Housekeeping is done on alternate days. On the final day, they bring some or the other reason and charge you 4000-10000 bucks in the name of "Damaging the property". (In my case it was inking the bedsheet with the tattoo, which was because their AC was not working). Imagine, Room is worth 3000 and bedsheet is worth 5000. 7. Mr. Paswan with his fake smile was trying to convince to pay up until we called the Police. Goa Police stays on your side always, so call them up everytime you are in trouble due to these people.
"Terrible experience................"
03/31/15 Sugha17 Mumbai (Bombay), India
The experience was really bad. Service was poor. Staff was not trained and did not understand anything. The manager Paswan is a cheat. The booking was for 30 rooms and the payment was made upfront. In spite of that Paswan did not provide 8 rooms and did not even refund the money. In fact he tried to over charge for room service provided. I would definitely not recommend this place to any one. The entire management are crooks.
"Nice stay And food."
03/26/15 prashant g
This is good hotel to stay, with big and well furnished rooms. Rooms were neat and clean. Has very well maintained swimming pool. Breakfast was good and room service was fast. Hotel is well located and nearby from the beach. We stayed there for one day and did spot booking as hotel which we booked initially coco's resort was very dirty and badly maintained, so did not wanted to stay there even though we lost all the money, paid at the time of booking.