All hotels in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
1390 Columbia St, EastKamloopsBCV2C2W8Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Clean
    Great room
"good value for a standard room"
just stayed for one night on a road trip but the room was clean and comfortable and just off the highway.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Good simple Motel in Downtown Kamloops"
When I booked my accommodation I had not realised that Kamloops was built over such a great variation in height with the Downtown literally being Down Town. The Greyhound bus depot was on the upper levels of the city so I was pretty exhausted by the hike from the bus depot to the motel with all of my gear. I was able to check into the motel easily enough when I arrived. The room was a good size and had the basics a traveller could need. I was pleased to find that the motel also had some basic laundry facilities too.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Hamy
"clean and good enough for our purposes"
The shower drained slow and so we also got a foot soak at the same time. Could have had more pillows or fluffier ones. Ours were like pancakes. Room was clean. Bathroom was small. Good enough for our purposes but very average overall.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
traveler
"Okay"
It did the trick, nothing fancy but clean. Beds were not that comfy. Easy to get around the city from there.
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Wayne
"Good for those of us who are frugal"
It was comfortable, but it was easy to hear running/heavy stepping on the floor above me. Some maintenance was needed in the tub, but overall fairly good
quite and clean.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Honpo
"Good value for the price"
Room was very quiet, renovated bathroom, and comfortable bed. Exactly what i was expecting.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Husband and I were traveling by car from Edmonton to Victoria and booked a cheaper room for rest. It was an ok place. No windows to open but they do have a units. The fridge barely cooled our waters for the next day and the bathroom was in need of simple maintenance/repairs (clogged sink and caulking around tub coming off). The more offensive part was the over whelming smell of curry in the main office. It clung to my clothing and papers taken for the office after checking it but was gone come morning. Don't expect too much and you'll have an excellent stay. Best part was the Bath and Body Works brand soaps and shampoos.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Tammy
"Good deal for the price, but..."
The room was clean and bathroom updated. No wifi in my room and staff said i should go in office to use wifi. Tha air conditioner was quite loud, and DO NOT look in between the bed and night stands! Very quiet room.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
No complaints
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
You don't need a hotel with helipad to make it nice. It's a small and lovely place with nice beds and clean atmosphere. Enjoy n relax while staying here. Highly recommended.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Abdul
"All I needed."
They had everything I needed. Friendly staff and all the amenities. I'd stayed there before, good then too.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Gordon
"Good for a nights stop over."
I stayed at the Acadian Motor Inn at the end August on the way from Edmonton to Vancouver. It has been updated with new bathroom fixtures, has a small fridge and microwave and the bed was comfortable but maybe a little soft. The room had a flat screen TV and the walls have been repainted although some of the furniture looks original to the building. It's basic but good for a nights rest and you can't beat the price.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bryan
"Solid overnight stop"
Driving from Vancouver to Banff we stayed overnight to break up the trip. Hotel staff was nice and room was comfortable. Bathroom was remodelled and clean. Beds were comfortable. For the price, I would think it is hard to beat. We stayed on the way back too!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Really Impressive Value"
Was a clean, very enjoyable stay with everything in room provided that I could have wanted. Considering the prices they ask its an amazing value!
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
"No complain."
It is an older hotel but the bathroom has been well renovated. For the price paid, I have no complain. The front desk staff was very cheerful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Ducky
"Clean and simple"
Clean and simple room with king size bed provided a nice and quiet overnight stay as required.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Disappointed Stay"
I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times with friends and family over the past couple years. It has always been a good value for your money and have always appreciated supporting a family run business. However, the beds in our room were worn out and horrible, the one bed we couldn't use at all as it was worn out to the box spring. So the two of us crammed into the second bed, and half of it was also worn out and the lumps made for a very bad night sleep. Not sure if I will give it another try but I certainly am not comfortable recommending this to my friends and family anymore.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Christine Read
"It is a bit of a dive, but it works."
Beds were not bad.. Not many pillows, showers are not for 6ft tall folks.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
will
"Lipstick on a pig"
Not being familiar with the Kamloops area and not wanting to pay an exorbitant rate for a one-night stay while traveling, I fool heartedly relied on the positive ratings provided by previous guests. Although it appears that some attempts have been made to modernize the building and accommodations through the application of paint and laminate flooring, my overall impression of this premise was that it is a 'sketchy dive'. I felt completely ripped-off, both personally and financially. The room was somewhat clean(ish), but the walls, most noticable in the bathroom and kitchenette, were filthy. The bed-spreads were covered with (cigarette?) burn marks, the kitchen cabinet was in complete disarray with dirty dishes and I made the mistake of moving the bedside night table to recharge a phone. It was the type of place where I fully expected the local SWAT to be preparing for a raid and in the end I didn't really sleep all that well because I was afraid our vehicle would be broken into. We didn't even dare try the on-site 'restaurant'. This is not a comment on the other guests who, I suspect, were as unimpressed as I was, especially the gentleman who checked in just before us and then complained that his room had not been cleaned (at 7:30 pm). Me thinks I smell a scam in the previous reviews!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Paul S.
"gross"
I have been working I'm Kamloops for a few weeks and staying art the Acadian. The first 2 weeks were not bad the room was updated and relatively clean. On my return for the third week I was put into the older part of the hotel. It was disgusting. Smells of cigarettes. Bio hazard stickers on the curtains (no joke). Hot water was spring loaded. I could go on and on but I need to move on. I will never stay here again
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
tim
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in."
This was the worst hotel I think I have ever stayed in. It was very dirty and run down. If it was not for the fact that it was a one night stop over on the way to another destination I would have asked for my money back once we walked into the room and would have stayed somewhere else.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Brad Miller
"Nice quiet location."
Room was very clean but we had a mouse running over the furniture and the Manager insisted there was no mouse, even though my husband and I could see it. Needless to say, we didn't sleep a wink all night.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Basic crashpad"
Need a place so that I could be on time for an event in town the next morning. I got a very low rate. I got what I paid for.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Gil
"Decent for the price"
Staff was really nice. Room was ok for price ~ clean but run down looking. Air conditioning worked well. It was a good place to stay for a night. Would recommend it for a night stay if travellers just looking for stop over. Would stay again on my way through.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Sara
"Pictures misleading"
I called ahead and specifically asked for a renovated room with laminate floors and was told all were renovated. Was given room with old carpet. Pipes very noisy and front staff not friendly at all. It was clean.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
E
"fair value"
If you don't expect a Ritz for motel money you be disappointed that badly. The rooms don't even smell that bad.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Close to downtown"
Everything was OK. Micro wave and fridge and good TV
marathon man
"Good value for money. Room as advertised."
The king size bed was very comfortable. Good value for the money. No hidden fees. Nothing luxurious about it, but it's a good place to stay if you want to save a little money.There was a little window above the door that let a lot of light in, even though there was a blind up there. Bring sleeping mask if sensitive to this.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good honest accommodation at a fare price"
Does what it says on the tin. If you want good honest clean accommodation with no frills at a fare price this is for you. We stayed for one night whilst touring from Vancouver to Banff. Would recommend it
shane
"Pacific Inn & Suites is way better for same $$$"
Building and rooms need updating. Hotel staff very friendly and polite, willing to please.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Quick stopover on the way to Whistler"
We were traveling through Kamloops and needed a place for a quick stopover on our way to Whistler. The staff were friendly, the price reasonable and the room comfortable. We would have liked to try out the restaurant that is located in the hotel which seemed to have good reviews but it isn't open for dinner and we were leaving before it opened in the morning. We walked downtown and had a great dinner on a patio instead.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Arcadian Motor Inn"
Excellent value for money. Easy to find. good parking and no stairs.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Marilyn
"Convenient location"
Was an okay hotel. Best deal in town but not a place I would stay for a holiday, but for a night on my way back home it was very good.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"enjoyed staying there"
the room was nice, the area surprising quiet, even with cars arriving all night. the restaurant has a great breakfast (simple homemade good). comfortable bed, big tv.almost walkdistance to the riverpark. ifyou stay there during a Saturday, don't miss the sommer farmersmarket downtown.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
nicky
"5 mins to the beach.... but not worth it."
I needed to heat up some noodles and I also wanted to make some tea but there was no kettle. So I thought I'd check if the office had hot water but no luck. The staff suggested that I use the microwave oven and they gave me a bottle of water. I was disappointed they couldn't even supply hot water. The refrigerator could barely keep anything cold. At least there was a tv and a/c. Otherwise, you'd better stay at the Holiday Inn and get your money's worth.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Convenient"
Lots of crews stay here, but it is still a good place to stay if you want a clean, quiet place for a good price.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Ron
"Nice clean comfy place to stay"
Staff were very helpful and friendly and the room was big, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Comfy Beds"
Very reasonable Price, clean and comfy beds. Restaurant was Excellent, homemade food and very friendly Waitress. I would recommend it to friends!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
John paulin
Cheap and good for one night stop to Vancouver...nice stuff
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"In and Out stay"
It was ok never felt really clean, found a really long black hair on Bed sheets, I stayed on my own and told my wife I would not want her with me there. Everything Worked, TV, Wi FI, Fridge, etc. Probably will look around next time. Dean Wahl
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Dean Wahl
"Friendly staff and clean comfortable room"
I have stayed here before and it was very comfortable and clean. This is a very reasonablly priced hotel and again it was great. The fellow at the desk upgraded my room for free and gave me an extended checkout time as my husband was not well that day. Great staff, clean, comfortable and affordable. Better rooms than at the pricey hotels. Great experience.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Janice
"Police Incident"
When I first arrived there were cop cars arresting people when I asked the staff if it was safe to stay there they said "Yes this happens all the time" well its none refundable anyways so I stayed with a chair in front of the door. Found an Easter egg under the bed, room smelled odd. Bathroom was surprisingly immaculate. Wouldn't stay there again. Sorry because the staff was very pleasant and it's not there fault. Not a place for a women traveling on business to feel safe.
Other trip May 29, 2014
S
"Decent hotel at a good price"
Hotel staff is very helpful and polite. We have a good night rest.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Cheap & Cheerful"
Was looking for an inexpensive overnight will driving from Vancouver to Edmonton. Location was easy to get off the highway and back on. Check in and out was simple. Staff friendly. Appreciate having free Wifi. Fit the bill for me.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Service was prompt when I informed the desk that the hair dryer did not work during inclement weather and it was replaced. Ironing board was provided as requested. I enjoyed walking the Riverfront Trail and being greeted by passersby. Very relaxing. Thanks for your efforts to provide a reasonably priced 2 day hotel stay in a convenient location.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
C.A.
"great value!"
room was clean, great service.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Sean
"Ok for a short time"
It was very quiet and the service was good. Had a bit of an ant problem but they took care of it immediately.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Ted
"Price was good."
Not very clean. Dirty bathroom single washer and dryer in laundry room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Bud
"Compared with price, the hotel is ok."
bed is comfortable. enjoy the TV programs. Stuff are very nice.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014