If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via airplane and boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 474.32
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 237.16 (from 5 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 733.04
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 366.52 (from 5 to 15 years old)
- Transfer service fee per adult: USD 620 (per stay)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 282.12 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 620 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 3 and 12 costs USD 310 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.