All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2831 Vistamar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice place"
just a nice clean room at a reasonable price, close to Fl Lauderdale beach
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
gerald
"The place to be when you want a private room"
It was great. There is a bit of confusion where to check-in but overall the stay was great. Almost everything is provided from plates, to utensils, paper towels, a toaster, glasses and plates. That was very unexpected. Will be back again. The place was quiet and not too many guests at the time of my stay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Doctor
Great location, friendly staff! Very clean!!!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
carolina
"Very nice, but some curtains please"
The room was very nice; spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and responsive. I did have one complaint which was that the lights outside the room are so bright and because there are no curtains, the light poured into the room at night, making it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
3 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Nice clean and friendly"
Clean and nice suite. Not to far from breach.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice clean place by the beach"
When choosing a hotel I'm very concerned about cleanliness and smells and I booked Cocobelle because the reviews were very positive and helped me. No regrets. I have one comment for D... the receptionist who took care of me the night I arrived: be nicer, greet the guest, smile, be polite, make the person feel welcomed. There is a cushion on one of your office's sofas that says in big letters SMILE, well, practice what you preach.
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
Maria Sonia
"Terrible."
Bad advice on everything we asked about. The cabs they supplied were rip offs. We talked to others who paid half what we paid to cruise terminal and they forgot us and after waiting 45 min had to be called again. The front office did not know anything we asked about including where their expensive ($26 for breakfast) restaurant had moved to. Very inconvenient to get ice. They did lend us their stapler for free which was a surprise. Trip advisor got it wrong and I would never go back there. Go to Hampton Inn closer and less expensive.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Barb
"Awesome"
Nice!! Quaint rooms w/kitchens. Looked like recent room renewal. Bed comfy, area was quiet. 2 blocks from beach! Great location
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Cary
"Secluded unpolished gem."
Had to ask to have pool heated. On third day husband skimmed pool when we got tired of waiting for someone to do it after third request. Safe in room was broken. Air conditioners very noisy. Frustrating not to be able to call the front desk directly like you can in any other hotel. The staff was very accommodating, friendly, willing to do what they could to make us happy. Loved the size, quiet, seclusion of the hotel. It was just what we were looking for. The mattress was firm and very comfortable, we loved the walk in shower.
5 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Jane
"Clean, private and near the beach"
Very nice apt size accommadations. Offsite management. No contact info given on registration so you may have to figure a few things out. I would have liked some light blocking drapes in the bedroom. Clean and private
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Robin
"house without service"
we have choose this hotel trusting on reviews that are completely the opposite of what you find there!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice and Roomy."
We picked this place beacause I wanted some thing close to the beach and not too pricey. There were cheaper hotels in the area, but they did not have as good of reviews as this place, so I went for it, even though the pictures look like an apartment complex. Well, for the price, very pleased with my stay there. Our room felt more like an apartment ( prob was at some time ), very roomy. It was quiet there, which I liked. The beach is about a block down (okay so the walk down at night is a little dark and scary). Once you hit the main road at the beach, turn left and walk a block and there are a few restaurants to choose from, I like being able to just walk a bit for a snack or drink. No ocean view from this place, but a very nice place to stay, and the gentlemen that checked me in were awesome, even though we got in at like midnight. Would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Bryan
"Nice and quite"
I am vety impredive with the excellen Customer service , close to the Beach is a plus and also the neighnor was quite and nice .a copule of things that will my experince better , one , transfer from airport should be perform by theiir own personel . Two , extend the chk out time limit and treated well when a customer asked for a late chk out , don't forget that a customer still a customer even if he/ she already checked out
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
roberto
"Excellent location"
Everything was good... Little noisy but it was a long weekend. Housekeepers were supposed to call in between 9-5 however one day they came in at 6pm, did not knock and it was a very embarrassing experience for all. Use your do not disturb door hangers!!!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
sarah
Great hotel. The location is good, near the beach, the Galeria mall. It was clean and the room was nice. Staff are friendly. Great value for money.
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Temenuzhka
"Wonderful"
Everything was absolutely amazing! Wonderful staff, great location, very cute little place. The bed was a little stiff for me, but maybe that's just me.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great place to stay for the price"
Rooms were very clean and the space was as big as an apartment. Staff was nice and efficient. Close to the beach and local restaurants. The only con was the bedroom mattress was thin and uncomfortable.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Cute and clean"
Cute hotel just a couple blocks from the beach. Room was clean and bright. Perfect for us!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
andrea
"Great Little Getaway"
The room was great. It was just a stop over before catching a flight the next morning. Super cute hotel, I think we were one of two guests staying here, granted it was mid week. Great location and condition for the price.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
They did what they could to get us into our room early. Closest group of shops and restaurants was about a 10 minute walk.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Glen
"Close to beach and cheap"
We stayed two nights. Received a GREAT rate. It was quiet, clean, close to the beach, and comfortable. Free parking and the staff were very friendly. The management office is open 24/7.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Kate
"perfect location for us"
the location was perfect, just 10 minutes from the event we were attending and just a 5 minute walk to the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Very comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Priced right and convenient to beach. Nice pool.
2 night trip May 28, 2014
"Nice accommodations"
We stayed at this hotel twice during our vacation... first night in FL, and last night in FL, as we were using Ft Lauderdale airport and touring FL on motorcycle trip. Anyway, the hotel was quiet and two blocks off the main drag, which we liked, yet only short walk to beach and restaurants on the main strip. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and uncrowded. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Sue
"Great Spot !!"
Clean and Very Friendly People
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Patrick
"IT WAS GREAT!!!!"
Cna't say enough good things about the hotel and the staff.!!!
Other trip May 22, 2014
tOM/MARLENE
"Cute & Comfortable Rooms Near Beach"
The staff was very friendly and the room was quite nice. I got a small "studio" room and was comfortable. The hotel is near to the beach (few blocks) but also in a quiet area so no noisy clubs or streets nearby. Had a nice stay (too bad it was only 1 night). The only thing is that it is not near the airport (had a very early morning flight), but much better to be by the beach than the airport anyways!
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Nathalie
"Wonderful place!"
I booked this room, last minute, to attend our daughter's mid-week college graduation. We arrived VERY late; however, that was no problem as I informed them ahead of time that we would. The night clerk was very attentive, but did not delay taking us to our room, knowing we were very tired. I was amazed how nice this efficiency is; their description does not do it justice! We stayed only 2 nights, but wish we could've stayed longer. The staff are pleasant, it's a very clean facility, and the location is perfect. We are DEFINITELY coming back for a longer stay. My husband, who dislikes traveling, was even impressed and asked for their card to refer to friends. THAT is saying a lot, in itself!
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Quiet, Close to all, Value"
Good small hotel in a quiet location close to all. Good value for someone who wants either dining out or cook inside, be close to the beach while not paying exuberant prices, have parking and explore surrounding area
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"Adequate"
Booked a room for $119 through Expedia. They gave me a room in a dark corner of the motel. The room was very clean which is most important to me. The furniture was old and cheap. The beds were not pillow top and somewhat hard. The bathroom was nicely updated but they installed a pedestal sink so there is no room to place one's toiletry bag. The back of my room looked out onto a rundown shack of a house which was not pleasant. One thing I found strange is that there was nowhere on this property or their property next door (The Tranquilo) to get a bottle of water. One of their properties, a few blocks away, has a little store but they do not tell you that when you check into your room. The area is cool. There are a lot of older motels and hotels that look 1950-60ish that they are redo'ing. Has a retro feel. Next time I will spend the extra to be closer to the beach which is a good 3 blocks away.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"very good hotel"
Very nice! Good family style hotel.
4 night trip Jan 12, 2013

Cocobelle is a small place, some 16 rooms/suites. It has a small pool and a barbecue/picnic table for general use. Its location is very good, a 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 minutes or so to the Galleria shopping centre. It is on a quiet street with little traffic. Our room was a good size and had a small fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Just OK."
Although the hotel was well located for us, 20 min walk to the Galleria shopping plaza, supermarket etc, 3 blocks from the beach and a scattering of restaurants nearby other aspects were disappointing. Reception and all staff were based at a neighbouring hotel which wasn't so convenient. Also the coffee making facilities and supplies were poorly stocked. We were provided with only 1 paper cup. No glasses, cutlery or plates even though there was a microwave oven. The room was comfortable and clean but otherwise a fairly basic affair.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Robyn and Doug
"Very disappointing"
Very disappointed for the price paid. Air con was so noisy we had to switch it off and then the fan was also so noisy we could not sleep. Room was very nice but WiFi was dreadful. Overpriced and would not stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
DAVID
"Very disappointed"
We had stayed at Cocobelle many times before the "refurb" and were always pleased with it. However Room 4 we stayed in this time was very basic and had a light right out side the window making it fee like midday all through the night. The next morning we saw the person at reception who moved us to Tranquilo which was much better.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014

"Bezahlbares Hotel in Strandnähe"
Der Strand kann vom Hotel aus zu Fuß in wenigen Minuten erreicht werden, auch für die Strandmeile mit diversen Läden, Restaurants und Bars braucht man das Auto nicht. Die Zimmereinrichtung ist nicht mehr die allerneueste, aber die Ausstattung ist gut und die Zimmer sind sauber.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"ruhiges kleines Hotel"
500m vom Strand gelegen, ruhig aber schon ein wenig in die Jahre gekommen, kein Frühstück, insgesamt für die Leistung zu teuer
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
DE
"Sehr nettes kleines Hotel"
total 16 Zimmer, nette Abwechslung zum Einheitsbrei der amerikanischen Hotels. Strand ca. 5 min zu Fuss. Nette Poolarea incl. Gasgrill. Würde dieses Hotel jederzeit wieder buchen.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Cheesy
"Bra läge"
Bra läge i Fort Lauderdale.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Susanne
SE
"An oasis"
A relaxing and quiet place. The rooms were clean and well maintained, but I would have gone for one of the bigger apartments with separate bedroom if I was to stay there again. Our room had a fridge and microwave oven, which was very convenient. There was also a cabinet full of plates, glasses and silverware, but there was no sink (apart from in the bathroom) and no table to sit by, so I don't really see the need for it. I'd rather have the space for my suitcases etc. We had the pool to ourselves most of the time, even though there were plenty of guests. I guess the others went to the beach (a 5 minute walk), or shopping (a 5 minute drive). The area was quiet, but there were no stores/restaurants very close by. Also we could not see a vending machine or an ice machine in the motel. Check-in was in the nearby Tranquilo. Free parking and wi-fi. Gass grill in the pool area. Pool towels. We had a nice stay there, and would definitely consider staying there again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
"Overall Evaluation."
The Hotel is O.K. without being outstanding.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
A.J.
MX
"Nette, kleine Apartmentanlage in Strandnähe"
Das Hotel liegt etwa 200 m vom Strand entfernt in einer ruhigen Seitenstrasse. Wir haben mit Familie (4 Personen) dort Urlaub gemacht und waren postiv überrascht. Das Hotel hat 16 Apartments, der Pool ist direkt vor der Tür, Handtücher vorhanden. Sehr schön für den Geldbeutel ist der kostenlose Parkplatz :-) Parken ist in Florida doch recht teuer. Im Gegensatz zu Miami ist Fort Lauderdale ruhiger und auch etwas preiswerter. An der Strandpromenade gibt es daher nicht ganz soviele Restaurants in unmittelbarer Umgebung. Ein Tipp jedoch ist "The Deck".
Other trip May 3, 2014
Martin
"estuvo muy bien"
lo recomiendo; me gusto la ubicación, la limpieza de la habitación y alrededores,el personal excelente bastante colaboradores, en términos generales quedamos satisfechos. regresaríamos a este hostal.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
Patty Espitia
CO
"Bien ubicado, bien equipado"
Se trata de un resort adecuado para unas buenas vacaciones, esta bien ubicado a pocas cuadras de la playa y de los restaurants y las habitaciones son comodas y bien equipadas. Si la idea es utilizarlo solo como hotel, para salir a recorrer, entonces es un poco caro.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014