All hotels in McKinney, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6501 Henneman Way, McKinney, TX, 75070, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Pleasantly surprised by the updated look."
When I walked in the lobby of this La Quinta I was blown away by how modern and clean it was. The new look is outstanding and the stay at the hotel was wonderful. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great Hotel !!"
Arrived at 4:30 pm and room wasn't ready. Hotel had huge conference night before that booked entire hotel and all rooms hadn't been cleaned yet. Front desk offered discount due to inconvenience. Hotel was beautiful and in very safe location, staff very courteous, and the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious !! I love staying at LaQuintas !! Only drawback is that I wish the rooms had a safe in them.. but I knew that when I booked there.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Jenniet82
"Nice place to overnight"
Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Good place to stay for the price.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Nice place to stay and close to outlet stores and restaurants.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Hotel was loud"
Upon checking in, we headed to our room on the second floor. We waited for the elevator (single elevator for 4 floors) for at least 5 minutes before it arrived. When it finally did arrive the cleaning staff was on it with 3 carts and by the time they got their carts off and were out of the way where we could get on, the doors closed and went back up to another floor, so we waited again. It we hadn't had our bags, we would have taken the stairs. The hotel was loud, you could hear people talking in their rooms when you walk down the hall, and from our room we could hear every sound in the hallway. All night and the next morning we heard walking, or stomping or something. It really sounded like a marching band was practicing above and around us. There seems to be no noise barrier at all anywhere in the hotel. The gap between the door and floor in our room was at least and inch and a half wide, so no wonder there was so much noise. Any time we tried to use the elevator, it took a while. Most times, we just used the staircase. Very disappointing, will not stay there again and certainly would not recommend it.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Becky
"Very nice and clean!"
Great , except housekeeping knocks on door early morning and check out is eleven am.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
A/c in room took all night to cool the room, not much sleeping accomplished. They get that fixed, only problem we had.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Budget friendly hotel"
La Quinta was a great place to stay if you are on a budget, like me. It was clean, breakfast was reasonable and overall in a nice area. I really enjoyed my stay and look forward to another stay at LaQuinta.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Pet-friendly, clean and comfortable"
Excellent as always. We try to stay at La Quinta Inns whenever we have to bring our dogs. Always pet friendly but still a nice, affordable, clean hotel.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Terrible Stay"
We had a terrible experience at the LaQuinta Inn, McKinney. For three days we reported the light was out in the bathroom. On the third day the night clerk gave us a new room. In that room the tv and the phone did not work. He finally got the tv working but had to disconnect the desk phone to get the phone by the bed to work. The next day our room didn't get cleaned until after 5 pm, and the only reason it was cleaned then was because the toilet was clogged. When I complained to the manager he said he would be at the desk when we checked out. Neither manager was around when we checked out, but manager Steve did give us one free night. Very disappointed with our treatment by management and our stay.
6 night business trip May 29, 2014
Coleen Baumiller
"Soccer tournament"
Great location and easy to walk across the stree to fields breakfast was ok little to heavy for playing sports but they had fruit.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Great value, clean and friendly.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
Kyle
"clean"
Very satisfied
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Brian M.....
"overnight stay"
Was exactly what we needed for an overnight stay. Very glad they allow dogs too!
1 night trip May 12, 2014
For the price, this is a very good value. No complaints at all.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Quick stay at La Quinta"
Had a good nights rest, the room was good. However housekeeping did not notice the paper towels crushed under the sink rim and the dust ruffle had what I can only assume as a bodily fluid drop. If I hadn't found those 2 items, I would give a full credit review.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Clean and quit motel."
Enjoyed the stay at this motel, very clean and quit. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely recommend this motel and stay here again.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Gerhard
"Nice, clean and quiet."
Nice, clean and quiet. Will go back. Bbbbb bbbb bbbbbbb bbbb be bbb bob bb b bbbb
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Clean and very nice hotel. Quiet location and super comfortable bedding. Check-in was fast and easy!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
super Mom
"Clean and Quiet"
Everything was perfect except the fire alarm going off at 4am for no reason.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Great breakfast. Very clean. Fantastic location for shopping
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2014
"Ok for the price."
Walls are super thin be prepared for noise. Also watch you credit charges. They messed up on bill and while I was there discussing that another woman complained for being charged twice.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Traveling from CA"
On the positive side -- the staff was nice and courteous. The lobby and outside of hotel were very nice. There were many little cons that added up -- the online picture of the pool is VERY misleading. It is TEENY! We were originally given the wrong room then put into the right room the next day. Both rooms weren't cleaned well. There were other cons. We'd consider staying there again due to the price but will lower our expectations.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Yappy dog"
I stayed here for business. There was a dog that was in a room or two away that barked all night and morning. I recorded the annoying dog to show the front desk and they simply said sorry. They were not willing to compensate me for the room I paid almost $100 per night tk get a good nights rest. Poor customer service .
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
Geremiah
Great location. Very clean. Rooms were nice and the bedding is wonderful. Do not like the lighting in the room-the entry light has to be on for bedside lamps to work. And bathroom fan does not have separate switch. If the light is on, it's on and ver loud! I like to listen to the news while getting ready, which was impossible. After talking to the girl at the front desk, found out all La Quintas are like this. And for this reason alone I would probably not stay at another one. I really wish they would change this, because otherwise it was great.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2014
"Very nice!!!"
Enjoyed our stay here. Very comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Clean, affordable, and close to must-see sights"
the rooms were clean and the hotel in general was very nice. the only problem we had was one night of noisy neighbors (very thin walls it seemed). Someone else complained before we did and mgmt came to their room- I am happy they confronted them and the noise seemed to stop.
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
April
"Pet perfect!"
This was the best choice and stay for us and our pets. They accommodated us with a room close to an exit for easy access to their dog potty area that provided little doggy poop bags for easy clean up and disposal. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great and had a variety of things to choice from, not just coffee and bread. Great restaurants across the street within a 3-5 min walk with a 10% discount or they delivered to the hotel if you didn't feel like leaving the room. This hotel was well worth the price, NO dog deposit or extra charges for our 4 dogs. PET PERFECT!!!
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Kimbo Chica
"Affordable room near McKinney"
We were in town for a wedding, and chose this place for two reasons: affordable price and they allow dogs. The location of the hotel is nothing to write home about; there are no restaurants/bars near the hotel. To get anywhere you will either need a vehicle or be forced to call a cab. For travelers with pets, the hotel is perfect. There is a side door that lets you quickly walk the pets outside. The hotel provided poo bags, and there was a very large field in the next lot, which gave my hound plenty of room to run. The room itself was fine but nothing spectacular, just a standard La Quinta.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Jon
"NICE!!!!"
Very friendly staff,secure location,comfortable beds, very clean room....Loved our stay
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
Chamad
"visiting family"
highly recommend
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"NDSU Bison 3 times Championship winners!!"
Stayed at LaQuinta, second year in a row, to attend the NDSU Bison quest for 3 times NCAA FCS D1 Championship! And they did it...3 times champions and closed with a perfect 15-0 season!! LaQuinta was very accommodating...good breakfast and clean rooms...although the halls, etc could use a good cleaning....but to their credit half the staff was out with the flu. Would I stay again?? Heck yes!!!:-))
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
This newer hotel was very neat and clean and the breakfast provided was great. We especially loved the Texas-shaped waffles, since we stayed here prior to the move into our new house in our new state!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Robin
We attended the NCAA Division 1 Championship game in Frisco. it was a ways from Frisco but fairly easy to find. The workers were very nice and hospitable. The breakfast was good and there was a variety. We ate at "Boston's", next door to the Hotel. The food was excellent at Boston's. The hotel is kind of out by itself, but not real far from other places. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
J
"Family reunion"
We booked for 5 people in a room, the hotel showed 2 queen doubles with sofabed (queen). When we arrived at 12:30AM, we were told there were no rooms that had 2 beds and a sofabed. I showed the front desk the page offering the room and she said she would tell her manager to get that changed. I then asked for a rollaway bed and was told rooms with 2 beds were not allowed to have a rollaway. So I had to put one person on the floor and asked for 2 blankets and pillows. I was then told I could only have 1 blanket and a sheet. The sheet was covered in stains, so my daughter just wrapped up in our coats and used the blanket for the floor. The next morning we came down to breakfast at 9:30, everything was "out", no more batter for waffles, no milk and the coffee was cold. Several of us kept looking for someone to ask for more food, but couldn't find anyone and by the time someone showed up, we were all ready to just go. I did let everyone know at the reunion who asked how our hotel was, don't stay there!
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
JULIE
"Great Staff!"
We arrived at our hotel about 6-7 hours earlier than expected and we had 3 room reservations. As we walked in from a 15 hour drive where we drove all the way through the night they were able to let us check in at 7am when our official check in time was 3pm. They were extremely pleasant and great to talk to.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Wouldn't waste money on this one again."
The three major problems I had here were as follows: Squashed roach in the bathroom stuck to the wall - not a pleasant site while brushing my teeth. I bit into an egg shell when attempting their breakfast. We asked for a late check out because my husband had an interview at 2pm. The front desk said no problem you can check out at 1pm. Come 12 pm the general manager called our room and said they were full and needed us to check out so other guests could check in early. Apparently they already had my $ so they were on to the next person. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Not impressed"
I arrived and was quickly given a ready key. I went upstairs to try both keys, many times and neither worked. Came downstairs to talk to a different desk clerk (the shift had just changed I think). She quickly rekeyed and went back up with me to try to resolve the issue (great service from her). Using her key to open the problem door revealed the room was already occupied. Ooops! She gave me a new room, and it was acceptable. But some things were dirty or badly installed and the fan in the bathroom sounded like a jet engine. Walls seemed to let a lot of sound through as I was awoken the next morning by a child singing next door. Need to fix reservation system, clean better, and disconnect that fan from the light.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"In town for house paperwork"
I had to drive into mckinney texas to do paperwork for buying our new home. This hotel was very close to everything. The staff was great, the only thing that I could say wasn't satisfactory was that I got up early just to make it to breakfast because the guy that checked me in said breakfast was served till 10am, I had 2 hours of sleep but was starving so I got out of bed by 8:30, got ready abd went down. It was 8:50 am and all the breakfast was already cleaned up, nothing at all was left out. So I had to go get my things and leave to go find something to eat. I had an appointment at 12:00. This was extremely inconvenient!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Worked well for us"
Room was clean and comfortable. Good shower, drain wasn't too slow. We approached the hotel from the back, where there is no signage/lighting. Initially we drove right by it but figured it out. Staff seemed really nice, a maid saw me with my hands full and helped with the elevator.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
Room was good size, but beds were very hard. Found leftover food in fridge and the person at the desk did not seem very concerned about it.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"So so stay"
The hotel is average at best but clean overall. No one was at the desk when we arrived and they didn't even know what time breakfast was. Food was fine but not great. Tub was yuck and carpet was like indoor out door. They allowed pets which is why we stayed.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Tonia
"Wonderful"
We loved everything. The rate was very reasonable and the stay was great!!!
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"close to work in case of bad weather"
The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Sandy
"Pleasant enough for the Value"
We needed a one-night stay for a family event and picked up a good rate online. The manager was at the front desk when we checked in and greeted us in a warm and friendly manner. The hallways and elevator were not vacuumed, but the room and bathroom were clean. Beds were comfortable. Bath towels were rough, but shower pressure was good. For the price we paid, it was acceptable. (I wasn't expecting a five-star experience, just a clean place to sleep.) The complimentary breakfast was fine. Overall customer service was good.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Anne
"it was a good sight"
i was very satisfy good people working there
3 night trip Nov 17, 2013
A G Borja
"Awesome Room for Price"
Super Clean Hotel with Huge rooms. Priced at 2.5 stars, Value 4 stars.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Keith
The only complaint I have is that we could not get the room temperature to a comfortable level, and it was a bit stuffy.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Nice hotel and staff!
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Road Tripper
"business trip"
Check - in was fast, professional and very easy. The room was clean, comfortable. Breakfast was good. I have no complaints. Will stay here again
Other trip Nov 15, 2013