All hotels in McKinney, Texas, United States of America
6501 Henneman WayMcKinneyTX75070United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Breakfast is average
    Dirty
Stayed there for a night, horrible stay. I will never stay there again
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
jackie
"Terrible hotel"
During our stay there, my mother and I both had a horrible rash from the sheets on our face.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
jackie
Very clean, but a bit noisy with people walking upstairs. Need a car to get to restaurants, but good restaurant within walking distance for lunch and dinner.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
patty
"Adequate"
We stayed there for a night during a girl's weekend and the room served its purpose but the furniture was quite old and we found a beetle on the wall (girls don't like bugs).
2 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
"Just above average. Good place"
Good for what I needed. Only small complaint was smallish breakfast. I would stay here again if ever needed to stay in the area again.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Monte
"Satisfied"
The gentlemen at the front desk was very kind and courteous. Hallways needed to be vacuumed and lights needed to be in parking lot but the room was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
Faith
Nice comfy place !!
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"this place is terrible"
Stayed 4 days, no housekeeping 2 of those days. Kids running up and down hallways at all hours. Breakfast was terrible.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
joe
Usually stay here when in town. For location on off toll rd, great price. Only con is they pull breakfast early which can be frustrating when you are trying to adjust to time diff.
5 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Very Enjoyable Stay."
Want to state that Brenda at the front desk was very accommodating. As well as the manager that was on duties that morning. Yes I would stay there again should I be in that area. Thank you.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"good experience"
Very good the front desk clerk was very helpful
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
shane
"Close to the Stars Center"
Fast, easy check-in. Clean room with basic amenities. Quiet area, well lit parking lot. Breakfast was standard continental breakfast, plenty of options. No problems noted during our stay.
"Hotel in Like New condition !"
Weekend stay was very pleasant. The breakfast was hot and fresh
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Don't go expecting WiFi"
This was the second LaQuinta stay this month that had terrible wifi. We got double the speed of the hotel's connection with our phones. We go places to do business during the day and large amounts of data mining at night. Couldn't do it either place without hooking up our mifi and burning bandwidth on it. In BOTH places, the staff suggested wifi access points that were simply not available or dropped every minute or so.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Buford
"Lovely night"
I really enjoyed my stay it was nice and quiet the only thing was housekeeping our check out time was at 12 pm and the young lady started knocking on our door at 8am which woke us up and then she came back at 10am knocking again this was the only issue we had.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
it was great. Everything was nice. The employees were friendly.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice facility"
Check-in was easy and the desk clerk was very polite and accommodating. We checked in late evening and went straight to our room. Room HVAC had been turned on earlier so that our room wS a nice temperature upon arrival. Very comfortable bed. Great breakfast included in room rate.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
This was a very nice hotel other than the large dogs barking in the early mornings in the room above us.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
The room was clean, hotel staff were friendly, breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Just ok."
Fairly nice. The furniture in the suite was not comfortable at all. We used the sofabed, and it was in deplorable condition. The bed was good. Tv got very few channels.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Patty
"2nd Stay here"
We stayed at this hotel 2 times in less than 1 month due to a water leak and subsequent construction at our home less than 5 minutes away. It's the nicest pet friendly hotel I've ever stayed at. The free breakfast was great each morning. Our contractors got done a day early and the hotel staff let us check out and refunded the last night without penalty.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Nice room and location."
Good, clean room. Really enjoyed the service and good breakfast. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Chis
"It could have been better"
This location allows pets and I was disturbed all through the night with barking (very annoying). My room had a pull out sofa bed/chair & the fabric on both was dirty (glad I didnt have to use either). My room was at the end of the hall (#324) which is next to the ice machine so I had to put up with the noise of ppl getting ice throughout the night. There's not a lot of places to eat surrounding the location however there is a QT on the corner if you need gas. I will say the staff was very nice and accommodating!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"did not meet expectations."
Breakfast was not good ... no forks, eggs we not good. Equipment in fitness room in disrepair. Hallway ouside my room wasn't vacuumed well.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
CHARLES
"Boxers experience"
Great experience and will definitely be back. We have to come every year for the Silver Gloves tournament there in McKinney, therefore we will never have to look for a different hotel with the service we received from you all. Thank you! The boxers had a delightful experience.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Hylon
"Fair: noisy and overly perfumed but clean."
Hotel: looked nice, well kept. A little off the beaten path but no big deal right off the highway. Only one restaurant nearby. Room: very clean. However the room had a very strong odor of air freshener, not sure if trying to cover another smell. It was enough to make me sneeze however. Bed: firm with a descent pillow top on it. NOISE: this is where things fell to pieces. The sound from people just walking in the room above ours was very loud. We could hear the neighbors tv (though they didn't have it cranked up). Every door slam reverberated through the room quite loudly. I guess this hotel was cheaply built and poorly insulated for sounds because we could hear EVERYTHING.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Good stay, just a little noisy."
Great location and overall good stay. Could hear some conversations through the walls and person's footsteps above me.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Black Friday shopping with my sister"
Every year we come to texas for sister time and really enjoyed our stay here
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Always good when you have a pet traveling with you"
La Quinta hotels are not our favorite but we do stay there when we travel with our dog. The breakfast at this location was above average in that it had hot eggs and breakfast meats.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Comfortable room and lots of pillows, great help at the front desk when I checked in and left. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety. I would stay here again for sure.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
nicole
"Comments about Hotel stay"
Beds too hard. Booked on line and did not notice it was pet friendly. Elevator smelled like pets. Staff very friendly and helpful. Over all OK.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Nice Stay!"
All was well. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
robin
"Great hotel if you like to sleep on a rock"
Very big updated room. The breakfast was good, the employees very nice. The only problem with this hotel is that the beds were horribly uncomfortable. If you like to sleep on a rock, these beds are for you.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Sean
Nice
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Hotels.com are liars!"
The beds were to hard other than that everything with the motel was great, however the people at hotels.com lied about it having handy capped rooms. And lied about getting a receipt.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
BILLY RAY
"Great service very clean"
I ask the hotel.com person to let me pay at the hotel and he tolde that i needed to pay through them. So, i gave in and paid through hotel.com, when i went to check out i could not get a copy of the bill. I had to send you to me a copy of the bill in the mail because i don't a working printer. Also i ask him 3 times if it was a handy capped room. He assured me that it was a handy capped room. I told hom again i need a handy capped room and that in August of this year they assired me that it was a handy capped room and when i got there the told me that the only handy capped rooms that they had had king sized.beds. The same for the Laquinta. The beds were like sleeping on bricks
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
BILLY RAY
"Clean and very nice staff"
Stayed here a couple times. Always clean and nice. Staff is very friendly and accomodating.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
ben
"nice hotel for the price!"
it was a nice little room but the walls are paper thin
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
It was a painless and quiet stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Dirty public areas and rooms."
Barely acceptable. Room was not available at check-in. Upon being given a room, we discovered the non-capeted floor areas, the bathroom and foyer, we sticky and apparently not been mopped (or not mopped properly) in some time. HouseKeeping did mop those areas at our request, but we did not dare go barefoot within the room. Dust and caked grime in the corners, both in our room and in the hallways. Carpet in our room was frayed and torn. Free breakfast was okay, but nothing spectacular. Staff was, for the most part, courteous and apologetic, but will not stay here again. Will seriously hesitate to stay in an any La Quinta in the future.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Smelled like cat urine"
Rarely do I give a bad review. But with this hotel, I must. We walked into the room and right off we smelled cat urine. Each time we went into the room, it hit us in the face. Under the air conditioner, something had clawed/chewed the carpet off the boards holding the air conditioner up. The comforter on the bed had tears and holes in it. There were dogs everywhere in this hotel. There was a yapping dog next door that barked all night long. The halls smelled like dog feces. For a newer hotel, I was so disappointed. We will not be staying at this property again.
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"To expensive"
I would have to say this was a $50 room for $85. Will not stay again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Misty
"great time"
I was there for a event called munzee bash in Mckinney tx Hotel has great breakfast in the morning. I will 100% stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Bad toilet seat equals bad stay."
My main point of discomfort with my room was the loose toilet seat. Also the sink stopper was unusable. My final point of contention was the location of the hotel which was advertised as Mckinny, TX. Should have claimed middle of nowhere. There was quite the array of soccer fields which remained noisy and brilliantly lit all night long. One other little thing, the hot tub water jets did not work.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Worry free enjoyable stay
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Bill & Darlene
"nice worth the price"
Great hotel very nice room for price. My only issue was the hotel charged my card for the room even though it was paid for. They did reverse charge after I called twice.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Very Comfortable Stay;)"
We stayed for 2 nights for a quick visit with family and the hotel was great. Good, clean, quiet rooms with good customer service. Breakfast was awesome with variety and quality.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Temp housing"
La Quinta was convenient, breakfast was poor and un-organized, didn't eat after day one.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014