All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
4271 Campell Ave, Arlington, VA, 22206, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

4.8
The area surrounding it is great for bars and restaraunts / walking. They off a free shuttle to the nearest metro stop, so don't let location deter you. You can get anywhere in DC from here.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Roxane
"Weekend in Shirlington"
Love the hotel. Very clean, staff was very friendly. The neighborhood was beautiful with lots of dining options and very relaxed feel.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"shirlington is a little gem"
very convenient, free parking is a big plus. lots of restaurants right out the door. very comfortable bed
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Location, Location, Location"
The location was perfect for us--1/2 mile from our son's residence and a full complement of restaurants, shops and grocery store (Harris Teeters) just outside the hotel doors. Free shuttle service to airport and in a pinch when the cab we ordered didn't show, a shuttle ride to the Pentagon!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Roger
"My recent stay"
I received an excellent rate because I purchased as part of bundled package. However, being from out of state, I booked with this hotel rather than a nearby Hilton where my conference was being held by accident when arranging my airfare (both were in Arlington). Found it was impossible to move over to the other because the hotels are all managed independently and the second would not honor my deal through Expedia so I incurred several hundred in extra travel costs/time going back in forth two times a day. Otherwise the stay was uneventful. The room was clean (ended up in a handicap equipped room that I didn't need but had a quiet uneventful time). Staff not overly helpful but they did help arrange a car for my transportation.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Jo
"Cleaning issue"
It was good until the last day. At 3PM the room had not been cleaned. We asked 3 times to get the room made up. At 9 PM the maintenance man got us towels and cups. The room was never serviced.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
L
This was a fabulous location, across from a high end grocery store and around the corner from a street of wonderful restaurants.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Sandy
clean and nice. Shuttle to the airport and metro station is a plus for sure. Located in a quiet and nice are a Arlington.
"Great hotel in a great location. FREE PARKING!"
I planned a trip to the National Mall and not only was I treated to free Parking, I was also treated with complimentary transportation to the Metro. The staff was friendly and helpful, but the person that tops the cake was the shuttle driver. Not only did he give us rides to the metro station, he also helped is get to a restaurant that was a little out of the way, and made sure to pick us up when we were done. Quality service, amazing night. Would come to again.
Jonathan
"Wonderful but a little hard to locate"
Hotel was exceptional but our GPS took us to the parking garage instead of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Teresa
"Clean rooms and great location"
The room was very nice, spacious, and clean. But not very cozy, which is of no fault of the hotel. It was very nice to have a microwave in the room. And my boyfriend enjoyed the different shower head settings. Overall the hotel was great, and as tempted as I was to order room service, the location of the hotel with a large variety of restaurants, boutique's and even Harris Teeter in walking distance was the greatest aspect.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Taylor
"Nice neighborhood"
Refrigerator didn't work 1st night informed the front desk in the morning. Returned to the hotel next evening still didn't work. Ok hotel for the price but not outstanding.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great hotel for DC tourist"
The hotel is situated in a very nice, safe part of town. Every night we easily walked a block to go to 4 different restaurants. The hotel rooms are fine; no complaints. The beds were a little firm, but nothing out of the ordinary for a hotel. There is a 24-hour grocery store next door to the hotel, which is nice. Getting to the tourist spots in DC took about 20 to 30 minutes each morning by Uber, and cost around $16, if you don't want to drive in the insane DC traffic.
6 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Free shuttle, more fun!"
Super convenient! Free shuttle to subway and DCA airport makes vacation more relaxed!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
YING
"Very nice"
I was working just around the corner, so this was really convenient, but it was a surprisingly nice 'village' with just about everything a person would need. Many good restaurants, coffee, groceries. Hotel was very nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Kristin
"Great Location and Free Transportation within 2 mi"
I found this HGI online as I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel near DC. A complimentary hotel shuttle picked us up from the Pentagon City Metro Station and brought us to the hotel. The location was fabulous within a quaint area of diverse restaurants, a few shops, cupcake shop and performance and movie theater within a few blocks. Easy and safe walk. The staff was courteous and the bar and restaurant prepared tasty meals and drinks. Would stay there again. Complimentary shuttle availble to guests for locations within 2 miles. At end of visit, we were transported to the airport. I highly recommend for business or pleasure.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Michele
"fall getaway"
Had a problem upon arrival booked a king evolution,gave 2.queens. called hotels.com they straightened it up within 5-10 mins. Nice hotel,nice area. Would definitely visit again.
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Perfect Location"
Stayed here while visiting our son, daughter-in-law and brand new grandson! Hotel location is perfect because we could spend some time in Shirlington giving the new parents time with their baby. It could not have been any more perfect! We will be staying here for many future visits. Service is outstanding, hotel is clean and location could not be better.
4 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Christine
"Shirlington Access"
We use to live in the Shirlington area until recently ,last weekend we had the opportunity to come back in town for a wedding and jumped at the chance to stay in Shirlington. We love(d) the atmosphere in Shirlington and took the chance to visit a few of our old faves (Guapos, Carlyle and Cap City) and took in brunch at the newish Cooperwood Tavern.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
I love the Shirlington HGI!!!! My only comment, I wish the pool was open later. Often we'd get back at 10pm and I only want 10 minutes in the hot tub.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"Stranded at airport"
I called the Mon before we were to arrive on a Thurs to set up pick up from Reagan. I was told to call when I got our luggage & the shuttle would be there in 10 minutes. I obliged. 50 minutes later, 2 excuses from the front desk & a final no answer call to the front desk, we were picked up. The desk clerks, DeWayne & Eric, attempted to blame the mishap on the shuttle driver then handed me a free breakfast coupon for 2 and 2 bottles of water for our troubles. Unacceptable in my opinon & the whole ordeal left a bad taste for the stay. The room smelled musty as if it hadn't been rented out in months. I swear I felt a gnat land on my face while sleeping on 2 different nights. There was trash under the bed. I wonder how often these rooms get deep cleanings? The location and surrounding area are fabulous. They should raise the price of the rooms and exhibit a higher quality of staff presentation and quality control.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Megan
"Gem of a find!"
Clean, comfortable hotel and room in quaint Shirlington. Walking distance to dining and shops including a grocery store. Book the hotel shuttle which runs every hour all day and night to go to the Pentagon City Metro Station. We traveled all over Washington DC and actually enjoyed the commuting process. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had hoped to enjoy the swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool but turned out we were too busy and tired after sightseeing and walking all day We will definitely stay there again when visiting the area.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Barb Seg-Mar
"great staff"
The hotel is conveniently located for our stay and the surrounding area is filled with restaurants, movie theater and personal care establishments of good quality. The staff is outstanding. They really seem to care about making your stay at the hotel a very positive one. They are friendly, polite, caring, self motivated and just plain great,.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Mike Blumenfeld
"DC Trip"
My husband and I took an overnight trip to DC and decided to stay in nearby Arlington. The hotel was wonderful with clean spacious rooms. The surrounding neighborhood was especially surprising. It was a beautiful evening and all of the restaurants had lively outdoor seating. The only slight drawback was the parking. The hotel shares a garage across the street with some surrounding businesses and it was initially difficult to determine where we were to park. Overall our stay was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
The room was very clean, well lit, spacious, and very comfortable. We stayed here to be close to Arlington National Cemetery and it was. It is located in the town village and there were many nice restaurants to choose from right outside the front door of the hotel. It looked like there were a couple of movie theaters there too, as well as a Whole Foods. The only drawback was having to park our car in the structure across the street, but this wasn't really a big deal. Hotel parking is on the fourth floor of the structure.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Sandy
Wonderful stay. Loved the area. Hotel service was great.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Ruth
"Loved everything"
We bought through Expedia. This is the first stay with one of these companies that we really enjoyed. People were very nice and didn't treat us as 2nd class citizens. They were as nice to us as they were to people who paid full price. We will be back.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Pam
Very nice hotel with many varied restaurants in this cozy part of Arlington. Perfect when seeing a show at the Signature Theater. We've stayed there several times when going to the theater.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice!"
Great location. Nice clean room.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
We spent a week at this hotel. The location was excellent with a bonus of free parking in the parking garage. Breakfast was very good each morning. The room were clean and the hotel is surrounded by a large variety of good restaurants. The only drawback was one morning we had to take the 6:00 shuttle instead of the 7:00 shuttle because it was reserved for the military. Maybe they should consider a third van. The shuttle was very convenient to take you to and from Pentagon City Metro and the wait wasn't ever very long to take you back to the hotel. Very courteous staff. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.
7 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
E. Park
"I'd stay here every time if I had to come back"
First of all, I showed up one day late because I mixed up my reservation dates but the staff was very helpful and able to give me the same rate and room without any penalty for a "no show". The room was very clean and the king size bed was marvelous! It was great having both a mini-fridge AND microwave. The bathroom was also very clean. I really liked the location too because it was in a little plaza with lots of restaurants and a little grocery store that's open late (perfect for late night ice cream cravings). It was also a short drive to downtown DC (15-20mins with traffic). Only downside: expensive breakfast in the morning. If you have $14 per person to spend on an omelette or waffle with all the other stuff included, then I guess that's good for you. If you didn't get the main breakfast meal, each item was $4. That means those tiny little boxes of cereal or donuts/muffins that you get for free at other hotels are all $4 each!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Athena
Great room, great price!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
AJ
"Very Nice Hotel"
Excellent hotel right in the middle of the Shirlington, VA. Convenient to everything the area has to offer. Live theater, movies, parks, shopping and plenty of restaurants. We stayed there after seeing another excellent performance, Cloak and Dagger, at the Signature Theater. We have seen many great performances there, some have been Broadway quality shows.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
The only critic I can give is about the sheets , they were wrinkled almost like they weren't changed at all. Otherwise very nice and clean place. Will definetley stay there again .
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great hotel in awesome location!"
The experience overall was good. Rooms were clean and it was centrally located around places to eat. There was also a grocery store across the street.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Sofia
Lovely hotel
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Clayton
"Very Nice Stay..."
Fast check-in. Got in early (around 11:00 AM). Got us checked in right away, even though check-in us not until 2:00 PM. Greeted with a smile and taken car of immediately. Room was very nice and comfortable. AC was working at the ultimate. Used early wake-up to get my wife and I on the hotels early shuttle to the Airport. Stay worked flawlessly. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. There are many shops and places to choose from for dinner, snacks or lunch just right outside the hotel entrance doors. Went to a movie to kill the evening. Movie was bad, but that was another subject. Theaters about a city block away. About a two minute walk. Johny's Rockets for hamburgers and malts. Awesome!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Randy
"Cleanest Hotel Ever"
My husband and I were very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean.The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We also loved the location. There are a lot of good restaurants within walking distance. We took the hotel shuttle to the metro each day into Washington. We also liked having a very good grocery store with deli right across the street. Would definitely stay here again!
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Vacation Fun
This hotel was very clean and well appointed. It had parking, free wifi, a shuttle bus and very helpful front desk staff. The availability of trolleys to assist in moving luggage was a tremendous help. The room had a fridge, microwave and a tea kiosk to make mornings drinks or warm food. The restaurant also made our stay comfortable as we can do one stop shopping or eat at the Seafood restaurant next door. The area had new and modern development. I would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Adrienne
The location is great I wish they had room service any time they don't even offer it for breakfast otherwise it's nice comfy hotel
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Maha
"Very nice, great area!"
Good experience, very helpful and friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Hotel close to different types of foods"
Hotel staff expectly the waitness in their dining were very accomadating for all our needs. The hotel will pick you up from any location that's two miles away from the hotel with just a simple call to them.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
brenda
"Washington trip"
Had nice time. Hotel felt comfortable in all ways.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
clay
"Nice hotel nice location"
Room was very nice, housekeepers friendly. I did find the front desk to be a bit curt and difficult to understand. And we really disliked the limited pool hours. It was very small. The area of the hotel is lovely. The shuttle service is helpful but be aware that it only goes in a two mile radius.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Awesome"
Had a great time! Pleasant experience, and the bar maid there was awesome!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Tony
"Not bad at all"
Good hotel with good surrounding shopping and restaurants. Close to downtown DC
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Right in the heart of a cycling friendly community"
The hotel was great we took the train to DC from Connecticut. They picked us up at the Pentagon City Metro Station. We went into DC everyday and they took us to/from the Metro station free of charge. I brought my folding bike (Bike Friday) on the train with me and I rode from the hotel on the numerous trails that connected me with Herdon, Bethesda, DC, Georgetown, Silver Springs, MD, Alexandria and Mount Vernon. The trails are very popular and well marked.
5 night trip May 23, 2014
I was very pleased with the staff and how helpful and friendly they were.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Great! We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Candra
"Would recommend"
I would recommend this hotel. You have to make arrangements for the shuttle to the metro station but quiet and well worth the money
1 night trip May 24, 2014