All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4271 Campell Ave, Arlington, VA, 22206, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

4.9
"Stranded at airport"
I called the Mon before we were to arrive on a Thurs to set up pick up from Reagan. I was told to call when I got our luggage & the shuttle would be there in 10 minutes. I obliged. 50 minutes later, 2 excuses from the front desk & a final no answer call to the front desk, we were picked up. The desk clerks, DeWayne & Eric, attempted to blame the mishap on the shuttle driver then handed me a free breakfast coupon for 2 and 2 bottles of water for our troubles. Unacceptable in my opinon & the whole ordeal left a bad taste for the stay. The room smelled musty as if it hadn't been rented out in months. I swear I felt a gnat land on my face while sleeping on 2 different nights. There was trash under the bed. I wonder how often these rooms get deep cleanings? The location and surrounding area are fabulous. They should raise the price of the rooms and exhibit a higher quality of staff presentation and quality control.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Megan
"Gem of a find!"
Clean, comfortable hotel and room in quaint Shirlington. Walking distance to dining and shops including a grocery store. Book the hotel shuttle which runs every hour all day and night to go to the Pentagon City Metro Station. We traveled all over Washington DC and actually enjoyed the commuting process. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had hoped to enjoy the swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool but turned out we were too busy and tired after sightseeing and walking all day We will definitely stay there again when visiting the area.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Barb Seg-Mar
"great staff"
The hotel is conveniently located for our stay and the surrounding area is filled with restaurants, movie theater and personal care establishments of good quality. The staff is outstanding. They really seem to care about making your stay at the hotel a very positive one. They are friendly, polite, caring, self motivated and just plain great,.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Mike Blumenfeld
"DC Trip"
My husband and I took an overnight trip to DC and decided to stay in nearby Arlington. The hotel was wonderful with clean spacious rooms. The surrounding neighborhood was especially surprising. It was a beautiful evening and all of the restaurants had lively outdoor seating. The only slight drawback was the parking. The hotel shares a garage across the street with some surrounding businesses and it was initially difficult to determine where we were to park. Overall our stay was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
The room was very clean, well lit, spacious, and very comfortable. We stayed here to be close to Arlington National Cemetery and it was. It is located in the town village and there were many nice restaurants to choose from right outside the front door of the hotel. It looked like there were a couple of movie theaters there too, as well as a Whole Foods. The only drawback was having to park our car in the structure across the street, but this wasn't really a big deal. Hotel parking is on the fourth floor of the structure.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Sandy
Wonderful stay. Loved the area. Hotel service was great.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Ruth
"Loved everything"
We bought through Expedia. This is the first stay with one of these companies that we really enjoyed. People were very nice and didn't treat us as 2nd class citizens. They were as nice to us as they were to people who paid full price. We will be back.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Pam
Very nice hotel with many varied restaurants in this cozy part of Arlington. Perfect when seeing a show at the Signature Theater. We've stayed there several times when going to the theater.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice!"
Great location. Nice clean room.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
We spent a week at this hotel. The location was excellent with a bonus of free parking in the parking garage. Breakfast was very good each morning. The room were clean and the hotel is surrounded by a large variety of good restaurants. The only drawback was one morning we had to take the 6:00 shuttle instead of the 7:00 shuttle because it was reserved for the military. Maybe they should consider a third van. The shuttle was very convenient to take you to and from Pentagon City Metro and the wait wasn't ever very long to take you back to the hotel. Very courteous staff. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.
7 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
E. Park
"I'd stay here every time if I had to come back"
First of all, I showed up one day late because I mixed up my reservation dates but the staff was very helpful and able to give me the same rate and room without any penalty for a "no show". The room was very clean and the king size bed was marvelous! It was great having both a mini-fridge AND microwave. The bathroom was also very clean. I really liked the location too because it was in a little plaza with lots of restaurants and a little grocery store that's open late (perfect for late night ice cream cravings). It was also a short drive to downtown DC (15-20mins with traffic). Only downside: expensive breakfast in the morning. If you have $14 per person to spend on an omelette or waffle with all the other stuff included, then I guess that's good for you. If you didn't get the main breakfast meal, each item was $4. That means those tiny little boxes of cereal or donuts/muffins that you get for free at other hotels are all $4 each!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Athena
Great room, great price!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
AJ
"Very Nice Hotel"
Excellent hotel right in the middle of the Shirlington, VA. Convenient to everything the area has to offer. Live theater, movies, parks, shopping and plenty of restaurants. We stayed there after seeing another excellent performance, Cloak and Dagger, at the Signature Theater. We have seen many great performances there, some have been Broadway quality shows.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
The only critic I can give is about the sheets , they were wrinkled almost like they weren't changed at all. Otherwise very nice and clean place. Will definetley stay there again .
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great hotel in awesome location!"
The experience overall was good. Rooms were clean and it was centrally located around places to eat. There was also a grocery store across the street.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Sofia
Lovely hotel
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Clayton
"Very Nice Stay..."
Fast check-in. Got in early (around 11:00 AM). Got us checked in right away, even though check-in us not until 2:00 PM. Greeted with a smile and taken car of immediately. Room was very nice and comfortable. AC was working at the ultimate. Used early wake-up to get my wife and I on the hotels early shuttle to the Airport. Stay worked flawlessly. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. There are many shops and places to choose from for dinner, snacks or lunch just right outside the hotel entrance doors. Went to a movie to kill the evening. Movie was bad, but that was another subject. Theaters about a city block away. About a two minute walk. Johny's Rockets for hamburgers and malts. Awesome!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Randy
"Cleanest Hotel Ever"
My husband and I were very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean.The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We also loved the location. There are a lot of good restaurants within walking distance. We took the hotel shuttle to the metro each day into Washington. We also liked having a very good grocery store with deli right across the street. Would definitely stay here again!
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Vacation Fun
This hotel was very clean and well appointed. It had parking, free wifi, a shuttle bus and very helpful front desk staff. The availability of trolleys to assist in moving luggage was a tremendous help. The room had a fridge, microwave and a tea kiosk to make mornings drinks or warm food. The restaurant also made our stay comfortable as we can do one stop shopping or eat at the Seafood restaurant next door. The area had new and modern development. I would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Adrienne
The location is great I wish they had room service any time they don't even offer it for breakfast otherwise it's nice comfy hotel
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Maha
"Very nice, great area!"
Good experience, very helpful and friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Hotel close to different types of foods"
Hotel staff expectly the waitness in their dining were very accomadating for all our needs. The hotel will pick you up from any location that's two miles away from the hotel with just a simple call to them.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
brenda
"Washington trip"
Had nice time. Hotel felt comfortable in all ways.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
clay
"Nice hotel nice location"
Room was very nice, housekeepers friendly. I did find the front desk to be a bit curt and difficult to understand. And we really disliked the limited pool hours. It was very small. The area of the hotel is lovely. The shuttle service is helpful but be aware that it only goes in a two mile radius.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Awesome"
Had a great time! Pleasant experience, and the bar maid there was awesome!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Tony
"Not bad at all"
Good hotel with good surrounding shopping and restaurants. Close to downtown DC
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Right in the heart of a cycling friendly community"
The hotel was great we took the train to DC from Connecticut. They picked us up at the Pentagon City Metro Station. We went into DC everyday and they took us to/from the Metro station free of charge. I brought my folding bike (Bike Friday) on the train with me and I rode from the hotel on the numerous trails that connected me with Herdon, Bethesda, DC, Georgetown, Silver Springs, MD, Alexandria and Mount Vernon. The trails are very popular and well marked.
5 night trip May 23, 2014
I was very pleased with the staff and how helpful and friendly they were.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Great! We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Candra
"Would recommend"
I would recommend this hotel. You have to make arrangements for the shuttle to the metro station but quiet and well worth the money
1 night trip May 24, 2014
christine hamilton
"conveniently located close to restaurants, airport"
Grt expierence. cordial staff.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Lovely area, very close to I395, beautiful."
Everyone at the hotel was very pleasant and eager to accommodate. My room was ready early. It was very clean, well equipped, and super comfortable. The parking is convenient and close, the whole street is lined with great sidewalk cafés, and the supermarket across the street is convenient. Everything in DC is moments away and the friendly drivers at Red Top cab will get you there in a flash. I would love to come back to this hotel again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Erin
"Shuttle Service"
Being without a car was no problem at all. The shuttle service was first class . The service was very good and very friendly drivers. Hotel vans were very prompt when called for a return trip to the hotel fro the Metro station and shopping mall. hotel was First Class!
5 night trip May 15, 2014
Autry Andress
"Excellent hotel with conveniences all around"
This hotel was wonderful. Very neat and clean. Good food in the restaurant for breakfast. Staff were very helpful. The hotel is located on the corner of an amazing little block with brick sidewalks that are lined with wonderful restaurants and shops. Amazing Chinese restaurant: Ping's where we actually ate two days in a row. Nice smoothie shop and bakery called Best Buns that serves Starbucks and wonderful baked goods. The free shuttle to the metro was golden. Room was comfortable. I just gave a 4 here because although bed was comfortable it was a little firm for my taste. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the DC area. Nice to be able to get to the museums without staying right downtown.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Air Conditioning"
Seems like the air conditioning was cycled off at intervals during the night....we woke up sweating all 3 nights. Not happy about that. Otherwise a very pleasant stay.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"dc trip-bakerH"
Perfect room for a short stay. I will stay here again when travelling to dc
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Tom Turner
Nice location, friendly staff, clean rooms!
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Mim
"Wonderful location. Close to all must see sights"
This hotel was awesome. Everything was clean, beds were great, service was wonderful. Location was great, and everything you need is close by.
5 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Quite Pleasant"
Visited the Arlington area to welcome our daughter who was returning from Afghanistan. Found the hotel location great as it was between two of our daughters homes. Pleasant staff, clean room, comfortable bed, good restaurants, FREE parking, and a grocery store all minutes away! All-in-all a great fit for our needs! Would recommend the location to others in a heartbeat! Will stay there again on future visits.
4 night trip Apr 16, 2014
DC Spring Break
Great hotel! The rooms were beautiful, clean and the beds were comfy. There is a ton of amazing food within walking distance from lebonese to Thai and burgers. Would stay again in a heartbeat!
3 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Crystal
"Great Stay.. Location Aplus"
It was a great stay. Location was perfect we were able to walk downtown which is full of shopping, food and entertainment! The room included parking garage parking, microwave and fridge. In door hot tub and pooI too. I would stay again becasue of its close distance to downtown. Try Caryle restutarant best food I've had in a while!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Justin
"Very clean, fancy hotel for a decent price"
The Hotel is on a corner of a small shopping/dining area. Parking and finding the hotel was a little confusing at first. But once we were settled in, we enjoyed it. The area was safe to walk around and wasn't far from the main attractions. Very clean place. The only thing I would change would be to have safes in the room as opposed to behind the desk in the main lobby. A little inconvenient.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
D.C. Tourist
"Excellent Location"
I stayed here for 3 nights first week of April...from Thursday to Sunday. I drove from out of state therefore needed a safe and affordable accommodation for my car. Because every hotel near downtown Wash. DC charges up to forty dollars for parking a day, finding this hotel in such a beautiful location and only ten minutes from the National Mall with FREE parking was too great. There is a parking deck right across the street shared with the grocery store Harris Teeter, also across the street...perfect for anything you may need...and with a luxury apartment bldg so within a very short walking distance you are to your vehicle which you must park on the 4th level as this is provided by the hotel. I read a few reviews saying the parking garage was tight or claustrophobic or the alley through which you walk is dark. NO..not at all. The garage is like any other but above ground thus more open and safer in my opinion. The area is downtown Shirlington which is beautiful...full of shops and restaurants so being by myself I never once felt unsafe. The "alley" is no alley at all...simply a short walk between the entrances of two luxury apartments directly across the entrance to the hotel. The hotel itself is wondeful. Large and very clean room/bathroom. The view I had was of surrounding buildings but since I wasn't spending much time there during the day it was just fine! The service when I arrived was really fast and good as when I left. The area is beautiful with Busboys & Poets right next door which was very good! There are many other shops/restaurants as well as Caribou Coffee around the corner. My only complaint is the noise and that the hotel can't help. People who awake extra early and allow their doors to slam shut, etc. may disturb your sleep but then again I am a light sleeper. I was advised not to drive into the city by everything I read before leaving for my trip. Instead of using the free shuttle service the hotel provides tp the nearest train station for which
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great location, great choice"
We are relocating to the Washington, DC, area and stayed at this hotel for five days on a trip to do some house-hunting and prepare for our move. It was an excellent choice. Conveniently located right off the highway. Surrounded by many excellent restaurants in a beautiful new shopping center. Right across the street from a grocery store. The hotel itself was very nice -- clean, comfortable and quiet. Good fitness center, too. Free parking in the huge garage right across the street was a big plus.
5 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Ann E.
"Always Great!"
I always stay at the Hilton Garden in Shirlington when I'm in town. Great location, reasonable rates, within walking distance of many good restaurants and Free parking to boot. Super staff. Strongly recommend.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Great location to the restraunts in the area"
The shuttle to the metro was worth the price. Great location. The market across the street made up for the high priced eaterys. The Mexican restraunt up the street was awesome. Especially the birthday song. More cowbell!!!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Happy
"Nice hotel near capital"
Very convenient. Surrounding Shirlington area was delightful.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Very nice if you get a discounted rate"
The free parking deck is convenient (about 1 block away), but could be a little better marked for those staying at the hotel so they don't have to wonder where they should go or if that is the right place once they see the deck. Once you're checked in, it is a very nice location; with stores, restaurants, a movie theater, and a large 24 hour market either right up the street or within a few blocks. The hotel is well maintained and our room was clean. The indoor pool area is very well kept and our five year old had a blast swimming inside on a very cold day. Our flight was cancelled due to a mid-March winter storm and we had to stay an additional night, which was twice the rate of our initial booking. Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled about it, but outside of that, I would stay there again if I needed accommodations in that area.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Todd
"Great hotel in great location"
Very convenient location. Great resturants and accessibility to transit.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Best hotel in Arlington area"
Town center location and hotel quality make this the best place to stay!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014