All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2335 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good stuff"
Looking forward to the next visit.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Gerald
"overnight stay"
a little out of the way from any services we would stay again though.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
david
"Captain Obvious would love this place!"
Excellent customer service. Can't go wrong with free breakfast, free buffet at night . Just an all-over fantastic stay. Close to shopping, close to activities. Super comfortable beds, pool and the fitness facilities were great. Will definitely come back.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Francis
"First time"
Wonderful place, dog friendly Too! Breakfast was very good
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
We enjoy travel
"Great hotel for this family of 4."
First time at a Drury Hotel, definitely not the last. New fav hotel. Room quiet, Beds and pillows A+. Friendly staff. Kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool with pass-thru curtain. Great full bkfst, PLUS from 530 to 7pm they offer buffet mac n cheese, hot dogs, salad, soups, baked potatoes. Enough to pass a dinner for a budget-minded family! Plus free popcorn and sodas after 3pm! Only took off 1 star for service because we needed an extra item and had to go down to desk to get it (other places have brought things to our room) Took off one star for hotel condition because jacuzzi was a bit too foamy and didn't look all that clean by the end of the night. Overall, neighborhood quiet, new and safe. One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Penny
"GREAT, AWESOME, FANTASTIC!!!"
The Drury Inn & Suites was a GREAT place to stay. Very kid friendly. It served a variety of food for breakfast AND dinner and it was FREE!!! Would absolutely stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
D'ellen
"One week stay"
Rooms need updating--sheets and towels were old. Hallways not clean. Could hear people in adjacent rooms. Breakfast buffet was pretty good. Staff very nice and friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"New Drury Customers"
This was our first stay at a Drury and it won't be our last. Since we were traveling with a dog and baby, my daughter imagined that we would be staying at hotels at the bottom of the rung. We we drove up to the Drury, she couldn't imagine her eyes. When she saw the room, she was in heaven. The staff was lovely, the breakfast was delicious, the room was clean and roomy. We, our dog and the baby were treated with respect. Drury has our business from now on.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice hotel close to freeway"
Best hotel I stayed at on our trip loved that it had breakfast and dinner
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
carlos
It was a great experience. The hotel staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good! We'll stay again if the opportunity arises again!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Lisa Resh
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel is an excellent value for the price point - new, clean, great service, etc. No disappointments.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I checked into this hotel for the weekend to get some quiet time so that I could complete some coursework on my MBA program. The room was clean and in great condition. What surprised me most was that not only did this hotel offer free breakfast (with real eggs!), but it also offered a happy hour with free drinks and snacks, which can easily substitute for dinner. Also free. The food was good, and the staff were friendly, efficient and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"3 star Hotel"
The Hotel was okay. A few things that need to be addressed : rooms need a good dusting between furniture and beds. When traveling with small children the eating area needs to be addressed like wiping down high chairs and tables. The pool seemed to have a lot of mosquitos coming in. People were very nice just need to do better cleaning.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
S. A.
"Great hotel and at a great price."
This hotel is a great deal. Very good price and great service. Staff is very helpful and their free hot breakfast is great.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Rosa
Hotel was nice clean staff nice breakfast good. Would stay again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Mel
"Quality establishment at a great value."
We stayed at Drury Inn to be proximate for family. However, it was such a great experience, we will stay at Drury properties when traveling for business. The staff were high quality, courteous and creative with customer requests. We had summer rates but even at higher rates, it would be a good value.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
H. Taylor
"was just where we wanted to be as far as location."
This is our second time at the Drury and it won't be the last. We recommend the Drury totally,.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Never Disappointed!"
Our stay was great as always. The little happy hour and the breakfast is all we need. Keeps us in so we can rest. I left something behind and went back the next day and the front desk person Ms.Caldwell went above and beyond to find it.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
RC
We loved it, and will stay again. Great place and great price.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
sylvia
"Great value, very nice, comfortable"
A quick one night stay but very happy with the hotel. Clean, nice accomodations throughout.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Matthew
"Very happy in Happy Valley"
Check in was a breeze. Room location was good- above the pool but no noise in the room. Children enjoyed the pool. Breakfast and dinner provided was great. Really. Location is somewhat outside of phoenix but it served us well. Many shops and restaurants a short distance from the hotel. Wal-Mart is also very close. Really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Bed was very comfortable and hotel was quiet. Great staff and convenient location. Breakfast and evening appetizers a bonus.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Overnight Trip"
Our family of four stayed here on our way home from Out of Africa. It is one street over from a busy shopping area so it was conveniently located. It was very clean, the front desk receptionist, Zavier, was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast and hors d'oeuvres (which was actually a full meal) were great! We liked that they had popcorn and soda/coffee in the lobby until 10 every evening. The kids loved the pool that was both indoors and outdoors, the outside being accessible by a flap like thing you see in walk in freezers. We would definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Desiree
"TRY Drury"
First stay at a Drury. Service was great from check in to check out. The night clerk was extremely friendly and the General Manager extremely courteous and friendly. The only person we encountered that was not friendly was the breakfast host. I asked for more cream for my coffee and she sighed. I was making coffee for my wife and she started closing down the breakfast area, I asked if I could grab a bagel, again she sighed slid the tray on the counter and didn't say a word... sorry to bother you.. Other than her the place was excellent.. I was going to complain about her but people like that tend to work themselves out.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"outstanding value"
Great property. Clean, courteous
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"No problems here"
We chose this hotel because it was close to the freeway, and we wanted some place close to, but just outside of Phoenix. The room was your basic hotel room, clean and comfortable. I appreciated their use of a shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser in the shower, since I often find those small sample size amenities are either not enough (for a family of four), or a waste (for a single night stay). Breakfast was very good, with ample space for people to get and then eat their food. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
J. Siegel
"Best Hotel Ever!"
Seriously so nice, clean, great service, and free breakfast, dinner, soda, popcorn and alcoholic drinks! Best value at a hotel for sure!
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Shawna
"Loved it!"
We loved the Drury Inn. They advertised an evening snack that was really a meal and the hot breakfast was very good. Room was clean and very comfortable. Will definitely look for Drury when we travel.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"3min from Wet n Wild-15min from Castles n Coasters"
Great, clean place to stay that is very convenient to mant resturants and the Wet n Wild water park as well as not too far from Castles n Coasters amusement park. We have also stayed here while visiting Lake Pleasent.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"A night away"
My wife and I wanted to get away for a night to celebrate her birthday. Check in was smooth (the app DID help a little, and I usually don't promote things like that), the room was immaculate, the bed was huge and the most comfortable we've slept on in a while, and the staff were awesome. The pool was amazing on either side of the plastic wall dividing inside and outside, the breakfast was much better than expected for hotel continental, and it was close to the trendiest shopping and dining sitting right on I-17 between Phoenix and Flagstaff. I will DEFINITELY keep this hotel in mind for future overnight destinations.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Couple on getaway.
Please provide a paper reciept for the room bill placed under the door like you used to. I never recieved one via e-mail.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
I've stayed at this location before. I like our room we stayed in. It's clean and comfortable. the breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Basic Drury."
Great. Nice room, clean and comfortable. Drury is a good choic in North Phoenix.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Marco13
"Nice, spacious hotel with many FREE amenities"
Hotel just off the I-17, so extremely convenient to travel to/from. Hotel extremely clean and staff helpful. Room was incredibly spacious. We loved amenities, such as free HBO, free munchies, drinks, & popcorn every afternoon. We also appreciated cooked, full breakfast, which was kept warm and replenished appropriately. My family & I will definitely stay here again, & we will recommend family and friends do the same. Another added plus is closeness to Wet 'n' Wild (a mile or so down the road.)
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Angela
"Yes please"
Hotel was great, free popcorn and soda, a free dinner (sadly I didn't get to try this time) and a pretty good breakfast! Room was nice, bed was comfy. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Tallazhell
Very good service. No complaints.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Rita
"Close to relatives"
Excellent staff and service. Friendly and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2013
Gene
"Nice Hotel - pool needs work..."
It was a nice stay and the room was perfect. But... the pool was an indoor/outdoor pool and the indoor side smelled like chlorine while the outdoor side smelled like a fish market. Other than that, it was nice!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Business Stay"
The hotel and rooms were very clean. The staff was friendly. It would have been nice to mix up the breakfast items a little. I didn't use the happy hour drinks and food.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
Everything was great!!! Enjoyed the friendly staff. Great room, was very clean. My 10 yr old enjoyed the pool. My husband and I enjoyed the 530pm snacks & drinks for the family. Also enjoyed the free hot bfast. We will definitely be returning. ;)
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
O.L.
"Great hotel for travelers on a road trip."
best bang for the buck away from downtown - need a car if you want something near downtown, choose another hotel otherwise, you are fine...
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Pet friendly"
I chose this hotel because it was reasonable priced and it would allow us to bring our pet. We arrived for check in and imediately I was welcomed with a smile. I believe it was the easiest check in I have ever had anywhere. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. After we got to our room the front desk called to make sure we were happy with our room. I will be using this hotel in the future for our shopping trips in Phoenix.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Joy
"Good for families. As single woman, felt safe."
Breakfast and supper, which were included, were a good deal. My room faced north and I saw hot air balloons rise every morning at about 7.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Barb
"Awesome Hotel!!!"
I stay here for 1 night and it's was very comfortable! Breakfast was great with lots of selections including egss and sausage patties. Staff were friendly. Location was convenience. I will definitely come back again!
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2012
vnguyen
It was perfect Service was very friendly . We had never stayed at a Drury before and were impressed. We will look to stay at this chain again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Close to our daughter attending Midwestern Univ."
Outstanding value. Took advantage of breakfast buffet and nightly drinks and appetizers.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
"Great bargain!"
The hotel provides good value at a reasonable price. Their hot breakfasts and evening "kick-backs" (included in the room rate) are generous and actually quite good. The indoor/outdoor pool is a bit small, but perfectly adequate for pre-teens and younger. Our only negative comment was that the air conditioning system in our room was a bit hard to regulate.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Gran Gran
"good experience"
It was a very pleasant 10 night stay. I was in Phoenix visiting family and chose to stay in a nearby hotel facility. In viewing several places on the web, I found the Drury Inn the most competitive price wise. Offering a hot breakfast and evening meal with choice of various beverages including wine, beers, cocktails and soft drinks with no extra charges. Excellent tv reception.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Joy
"good value"
Bed a bit soft along with pillows but not bad. AC unit seemed not in synch with thermostat (felt very cold set at 73). Breakfast bar not 100% stocked but there were about 200 soccer kids there (hotel management could have anticipated this based on the group and added staff--attendant was nowhere to be found for at least 15 minutes). Since breakfast is included and the quality of food was ok this wasn't a big deal.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
"Great breakfast"
We really enjoyed the breakfasts and the evening refreshments. The soda, water and popcorn available at other times is very handy. I like the shampoo and shower gel in dispensers - less waste.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2013