All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2335 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Hotel was nice clean staff nice breakfast good. Would stay again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Mel
"Quality establishment at a great value."
We stayed at Drury Inn to be proximate for family. However, it was such a great experience, we will stay at Drury properties when traveling for business. The staff were high quality, courteous and creative with customer requests. We had summer rates but even at higher rates, it would be a good value.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
H. Taylor
"was just where we wanted to be as far as location."
This is our second time at the Drury and it won't be the last. We recommend the Drury totally,.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Never Disappointed!"
Our stay was great as always. The little happy hour and the breakfast is all we need. Keeps us in so we can rest. I left something behind and went back the next day and the front desk person Ms.Caldwell went above and beyond to find it.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
RC
We loved it, and will stay again. Great place and great price.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
sylvia
"Great value, very nice, comfortable"
A quick one night stay but very happy with the hotel. Clean, nice accomodations throughout.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Matthew
"Very happy in Happy Valley"
Check in was a breeze. Room location was good- above the pool but no noise in the room. Children enjoyed the pool. Breakfast and dinner provided was great. Really. Location is somewhat outside of phoenix but it served us well. Many shops and restaurants a short distance from the hotel. Wal-Mart is also very close. Really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Bed was very comfortable and hotel was quiet. Great staff and convenient location. Breakfast and evening appetizers a bonus.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Overnight Trip"
Our family of four stayed here on our way home from Out of Africa. It is one street over from a busy shopping area so it was conveniently located. It was very clean, the front desk receptionist, Zavier, was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast and hors d'oeuvres (which was actually a full meal) were great! We liked that they had popcorn and soda/coffee in the lobby until 10 every evening. The kids loved the pool that was both indoors and outdoors, the outside being accessible by a flap like thing you see in walk in freezers. We would definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Desiree
"TRY Drury"
First stay at a Drury. Service was great from check in to check out. The night clerk was extremely friendly and the General Manager extremely courteous and friendly. The only person we encountered that was not friendly was the breakfast host. I asked for more cream for my coffee and she sighed. I was making coffee for my wife and she started closing down the breakfast area, I asked if I could grab a bagel, again she sighed slid the tray on the counter and didn't say a word... sorry to bother you.. Other than her the place was excellent.. I was going to complain about her but people like that tend to work themselves out.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"outstanding value"
Great property. Clean, courteous
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"No problems here"
We chose this hotel because it was close to the freeway, and we wanted some place close to, but just outside of Phoenix. The room was your basic hotel room, clean and comfortable. I appreciated their use of a shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser in the shower, since I often find those small sample size amenities are either not enough (for a family of four), or a waste (for a single night stay). Breakfast was very good, with ample space for people to get and then eat their food. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
J. Siegel
"Best Hotel Ever!"
Seriously so nice, clean, great service, and free breakfast, dinner, soda, popcorn and alcoholic drinks! Best value at a hotel for sure!
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Shawna
"Loved it!"
We loved the Drury Inn. They advertised an evening snack that was really a meal and the hot breakfast was very good. Room was clean and very comfortable. Will definitely look for Drury when we travel.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"3min from Wet n Wild-15min from Castles n Coasters"
Great, clean place to stay that is very convenient to mant resturants and the Wet n Wild water park as well as not too far from Castles n Coasters amusement park. We have also stayed here while visiting Lake Pleasent.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"A night away"
My wife and I wanted to get away for a night to celebrate her birthday. Check in was smooth (the app DID help a little, and I usually don't promote things like that), the room was immaculate, the bed was huge and the most comfortable we've slept on in a while, and the staff were awesome. The pool was amazing on either side of the plastic wall dividing inside and outside, the breakfast was much better than expected for hotel continental, and it was close to the trendiest shopping and dining sitting right on I-17 between Phoenix and Flagstaff. I will DEFINITELY keep this hotel in mind for future overnight destinations.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Couple on getaway.
Please provide a paper reciept for the room bill placed under the door like you used to. I never recieved one via e-mail.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
I've stayed at this location before. I like our room we stayed in. It's clean and comfortable. the breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Basic Drury."
Great. Nice room, clean and comfortable. Drury is a good choic in North Phoenix.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Marco13
"Nice, spacious hotel with many FREE amenities"
Hotel just off the I-17, so extremely convenient to travel to/from. Hotel extremely clean and staff helpful. Room was incredibly spacious. We loved amenities, such as free HBO, free munchies, drinks, & popcorn every afternoon. We also appreciated cooked, full breakfast, which was kept warm and replenished appropriately. My family & I will definitely stay here again, & we will recommend family and friends do the same. Another added plus is closeness to Wet 'n' Wild (a mile or so down the road.)
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Angela
"Yes please"
Hotel was great, free popcorn and soda, a free dinner (sadly I didn't get to try this time) and a pretty good breakfast! Room was nice, bed was comfy. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Tallazhell
Very good service. No complaints.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Rita
"Close to relatives"
Excellent staff and service. Friendly and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2013
Gene
"Nice Hotel - pool needs work..."
It was a nice stay and the room was perfect. But... the pool was an indoor/outdoor pool and the indoor side smelled like chlorine while the outdoor side smelled like a fish market. Other than that, it was nice!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Business Stay"
The hotel and rooms were very clean. The staff was friendly. It would have been nice to mix up the breakfast items a little. I didn't use the happy hour drinks and food.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
Everything was great!!! Enjoyed the friendly staff. Great room, was very clean. My 10 yr old enjoyed the pool. My husband and I enjoyed the 530pm snacks & drinks for the family. Also enjoyed the free hot bfast. We will definitely be returning. ;)
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
O.L.
"Great hotel for travelers on a road trip."
best bang for the buck away from downtown - need a car if you want something near downtown, choose another hotel otherwise, you are fine...
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Pet friendly"
I chose this hotel because it was reasonable priced and it would allow us to bring our pet. We arrived for check in and imediately I was welcomed with a smile. I believe it was the easiest check in I have ever had anywhere. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. After we got to our room the front desk called to make sure we were happy with our room. I will be using this hotel in the future for our shopping trips in Phoenix.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Joy
"Good for families. As single woman, felt safe."
Breakfast and supper, which were included, were a good deal. My room faced north and I saw hot air balloons rise every morning at about 7.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Barb
"Awesome Hotel!!!"
I stay here for 1 night and it's was very comfortable! Breakfast was great with lots of selections including egss and sausage patties. Staff were friendly. Location was convenience. I will definitely come back again!
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2012
vnguyen
It was perfect Service was very friendly . We had never stayed at a Drury before and were impressed. We will look to stay at this chain again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Close to our daughter attending Midwestern Univ."
Outstanding value. Took advantage of breakfast buffet and nightly drinks and appetizers.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
"Great bargain!"
The hotel provides good value at a reasonable price. Their hot breakfasts and evening "kick-backs" (included in the room rate) are generous and actually quite good. The indoor/outdoor pool is a bit small, but perfectly adequate for pre-teens and younger. Our only negative comment was that the air conditioning system in our room was a bit hard to regulate.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Gran Gran
"good experience"
It was a very pleasant 10 night stay. I was in Phoenix visiting family and chose to stay in a nearby hotel facility. In viewing several places on the web, I found the Drury Inn the most competitive price wise. Offering a hot breakfast and evening meal with choice of various beverages including wine, beers, cocktails and soft drinks with no extra charges. Excellent tv reception.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Joy
"good value"
Bed a bit soft along with pillows but not bad. AC unit seemed not in synch with thermostat (felt very cold set at 73). Breakfast bar not 100% stocked but there were about 200 soccer kids there (hotel management could have anticipated this based on the group and added staff--attendant was nowhere to be found for at least 15 minutes). Since breakfast is included and the quality of food was ok this wasn't a big deal.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
"Great breakfast"
We really enjoyed the breakfasts and the evening refreshments. The soda, water and popcorn available at other times is very handy. I like the shampoo and shower gel in dispensers - less waste.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
"Great hotel value!"
Great Value. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. I would stay there again!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Most unconfortable bed i have ever had to sleep on"
Hotel staff was warm and friendly, even free meal was great after a long day driving. pool was average but clean. Shower had plenty of water pressure and nice warm water. But the bed was horrible and in the middle of the night you could hear what i think are pipes making THUMP noised thou out the night, was hard to get to sleep with it. will not stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2013
T Kat
"A nice hotel, but..."
This is a nice new hotel that is very clean and comfortable. It is also in a nice area of town that is close to lots of restaurants. My only issue with the hotel is that they lock the front entrance (the main entrance) at 10pm. If they were in a bad part of town I could understand this but they are not. I arrived at the hotel at 11:30pm so the front door was locked with a sign that informed me to call the front desk (which I could easily see through the glass doors). I called and informed the clerk that I wanted to check in, providing him with my name. He acknowledged everything but I still had to wait about 60-90 seconds for the doors to unlock. It was somewhat awkward while I just stood there after a long and late flight wondering why it is taking so long to open the front door. In really just wanted to check in quickly and go to bed but this experience was kind of weird. Other than this, experience was great.
Other trip Mar 14, 2013
Ryan
"great pool"
it was great
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
This was a great hotel. Friendly service. Good breakfast. Not much else you can say about a great hotel!
5 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
"Good place to stay to cut down on travel hassles"
I loved the stay at the Drury. The breakfast and dinner were great. I will look for Drury Inn & Suites in other places I stay.
4 night trip Feb 25, 2013
Smith
Was great..love the happy hour..need more elevators, seem to take forever to get on one
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
"Easily as nice as Hampton or Hilton Garden Inn"
A business colleague and I were both pleasantly surprised by the Drury Inn on a recent 3-night stay. I had recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on West Pinnacle and am also a fan of the Hampton Inn (another Hilton property) in this area. Both were sold out for this visit, prompting me to try this property. The Drury Inn is equal in caliber at a much lower price and just as convenient for access to my client in the Deer Valley area of Phoenix. Courtesy of the staff, cleanliness of the property, the fit and finish of the rooms were all excellent. No demerits anywhere. The only thing they lacked is an onsite restaurant, but the standard business traveler breakfast is included at no charge. Had I been traveling with my children, I think we would've taken advantage of the interesting "indoor/outdoor" pool and hot tub. A single pool is split at the surface by a hanging, clear, plastic barrier. Very creative and I think my kids would enjoy it. For future business in the area, I'll stay here again.
3 night trip Feb 19, 2013
Technical Trainer
"A Must Stay"
Very pleased, comfortable stay after a long travel. Very pleased with the service and all the amenities.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Irwin
Perfect in all categories!
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Monte
"Very nice hotel with a nice breakfast."
Very nice hotel with a nice breakfast. Not much else to say.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Kirk
"Everything in one place!"
Enjoyed the upgraded suite with our grandkids. Pool, Spa tub, exercise room, Breakfast & evening Kickback Snack, comfortable beds and computer access for getting our boarding passes and maps to local sites. Would stay here again if the opportunity arises. Close to Hwy 17 for easy travel to anything in Phoenix Metro area.
5 night family trip Dec 19, 2012
"Hidden Gem"
This hotel is a hidden gem. Drury consistently offers great value for the business class traveler but this particular location is a more polished, sophisticated venue. There is nothing to improve on with respect to the Drury staff. The only problem I had was with some of the other guests - salacious behavior in public places and a large gal who joined the breakfast guests in her pajamas/slippers/robe. My only suggestion would be that Drury tweak the marketing of this location; for instance, remove this location from those discount coupon books available at places like Denny's as it gives the impression that Drury is courting a different type of guest.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
Nan
"North Side of Phoenix, nice area, great hotel!"
Staff was very nice and accommodating. Nice area, traffic is not an issue, close to both malls with short drives. Nice rooms, would definitely stay here again when in the area.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012