All hotels in Cicero, New York, United States of America

"Clean but noisy"
Very clean hotel, and good service, close to hwy 81 which makes travel easy however can get loud in the morning if you trying to sleep in and enjoy your morning. Overall pleased with a stay
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
Mikhail
"Perfect Hotel!"
I stayed here when I was on the road for business and just needed an easily accessible hotel off the highway. I knew it was highly rated, but it exceeded my expectations! The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and accommodating when I checked in at 10:30 PM. The room was absolutely stunning! The most basic room felt like a studio apartment. Spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, and beautifully detailed. I wish I could have stayed longer. Breakfast was ready when I checked out early at 6 AM. I want to go to back to Syracuse just to stay here again!
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
We found the service at breakfast excellent. She was very friendly and helped everyone. She was always replacing food items that were running out. I used the pool and really liked the shower there. Great to shower before swimming and after. Also your pool is very nice. It would be better if the towels at the pool were a little larger. The bath rooms were very clean, light and the shower was great. Clean is what I always look at. When we travel up East we will stay with you again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Happy guest
"warm and welcoming"
Excellent service. Very clean room and great breakfast..
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Susan P.
"Excellent!"
Nice, clean rooms. Comfortable beds.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Maureen
"Top notch customer service, clean, hot breakfast"
Very family freindly, the entire staff was responsive and caring to my 4 and 2 year olds. Entire hotel was clean. Pool was clean and stocked with towels. 3'-5' deep. Hot breakfast was delicious!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
"Excellent hotel- would stay again"
While driving on I-90 we needed a place to stay for 5 people. This hotel is a few minutes north on I-80 but still easy to get to. It was very clean and quiet. We had 2 queen beds and a sofabed and had enough room for all. The breakfast was one of the better ones I had at this type of hotel. The staff was courteous and helpful. Downsides include the area as only a Cracker Barrel and a hunting store are nearby. Also, the room was described as a suite, but really was a junior suite (one room with small area for the sofabed and table). Nonetheless, I will put this hotel on my list of I-90 overnight hotels.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Iron Girls - stay here :)"
The hotel was only one exit away from the race - about a five minute drive. Very easy to get to from the highway. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant in the same complex, so you don't have to go far for food. Two big bonuses about this hotel: first, they did have a late check out (noon), so there was more than enough time to get back and take a much-needed shower after the race. Also, the breakfast provided by the hotel was available at 4 AM and there were healthy things that you could grab and take on your way to the race. Nice job, Holiday Inn Express!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Nice hotel, convenient"
It's just off I-81. Almost new. Very friendly staff, very good breakfast (as these go).
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great Hotel!!!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel! We stayed one night with our twin sons. The hotel provided cribs, and even include linens and toiletries for our boys! The hotel is quiet, clean and close to restaurants. The women who works the breakfast Buffett was very nice and outgoing! You can tell she loves her job! We are planning on staying here again another night later this summer!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
slk7781
"Nice and clean hotel, staff friendly and helpful."
pleased with hotel and staff, would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Debbie
"Fit a family of six in one room"
Our family of six stayed in a suite with two queen beds and a pullout couch. Although a little cramped at times, it worked out quite well. Everyone had a place to sleep and the kids loved the pool. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The only odd experience was when our toilet became clogged. I went downstairs to report the incident and the manager on duty told me she would meet me at the room. I went back to the room and she arrived just a couple of minutes later. This is the weird part: she came with a plunger and then handed it to me. I've plunged my share of toilets, but never before at a hotel. It was late and I wanted to go to bed, so I plunged the toilet.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"very good for business stop"
very clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
"Daughters wedding weekend"
Fanny, your server in the breakfast area was outstanding. She gave attention to the guests as if they were family. What an asset she is to your organization. Score of 10 on a scale of 1-5. Can't get any better than that!Go Fanny!
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Denise
"Very nice breakfast lady"
We stayed two nights, and had a comfortable and convenient location for a family wedding. We especially enjoyed the lady who runs the express breakfast, Fanny. She is warm and funny, and super focused on her customers. I have travelled a lot, and never have experienced such a nuturing person in the breakfast room We will go back just to see her.
2 night trip May 26, 2013
MB
"Cicero"
Very nice low budget friendly hotel. Clean friendly staff
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Awsome place to stay."
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I have not had an experience like this in years. The hotel was clean, well maintained. The only two downsides were: The elevators are at one end of the hotel instead of in the middle, and the depth of the pool was only 1.5m.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"good hotel but not near anything"
the staff was very pleasant , helpful, and accommodating. They do need to keep up with light bulb changes. Not near anything to do for fun. But then there isn't anything really to do in Whole area.
3 night trip May 9, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express in Cicero NY"
Everyone was so helpful and friendly! The rooms were immaculate and the breakfast was incredible! I will definitely stay there again. Loved it!!!
Other trip May 1, 2013
Tra & Ja
hotel was very nice , but the bath room counter top was not clean on checkin , the kitchen area had pizza chesse and tomatos on counter in frount of microwave , and something was spilled in fridge from previous guest , house keeping came on second day and allso missed it ,seems like a pattern . very nice hotel , needs new house keeping staff !!
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Overall, very good. Would have like a fridge in the room. Morning hostess was excellent.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Cheryl
"Good quality hotel"
We stayed here for a night after going to a Syracuse lacrosse game. Our room was clean, comfortable, no problems at all. Hotel was right off the highway, about 15 minutes away from Syracuse. A bit tricky to find as the GPS got confused but you just had to continue down the road to get to the driveway. We didn't use the pool but the continental breakfast was one of the better ones I've seen with a lot of variety.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Kathryn
"convient for shopping in Syracuse"
Nice stay --I did not like $1.00 charge on my CC, thouht thta was cheesy..
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"good value"
was cheaper than other hotels in the area (syracuse). hotel looked new. the breakfast was great.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Nice hotel!"
Very clean throughout hotel. rooms are spacious but beds a little to soft for my comfort (minor deal). pool looked decent and breakfast area was roomy and food looked good. I ate at Cracker Barrel instead which is right next door. easy access to 81 and near all Syracuse key spots with a quick drive.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
Jerry L
"Clean and quiet"
The hotel was clean and very quiet. Everyone was extremely helpful and we will definitely be going back there again soon! My two small children (7&4) both enjoyed the pool and continental breakfast.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
"Review of a very quick overnight stay"
The hotel appears to be fairly new. It was clean and although we were only there to sleep, and didn't spend any other time there, we were comfortable and would recommend this hotel to friends and family
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Robbie
"What more could I ask for?"
Booked this hotel the night before on Expedia. I realized that I needed a room in Syracuse to catch an early flight in the morning. Hotel was good and comfortable but what made this a great value was the breakfast. I boarded my flight that morning with a full stomach. What more could I ask for?
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Underdog
I booked this hotel because it was convenient to the event I was to attend. After booking, the event venue changed, but I decided to stay here anyway. The Desk manager was kind enough to help me find directions to the new venue. I am happy we stayed here, My husband was happy to be staying accross the parking lot from Gander Mountain. The accommodations were clean and up to date. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Way over-priced!"
We were taken advantage of! Car broke down on I-90.Car towed to Cicero NY to dealer. Tow truck dropped us at Holiday Exp. AAA set it up - hotel not covered by AAA, however. Breakfast bar only, no meal service. Hol. Exp. Van "airport" only no area service to car dealer or rental car office - all same distance from this hotel. I called to front desk for Taxi in the AM to get to Hertz office, Front dDesk could not call a cab just gave us the phone no. to call myself. They are charging Crowne Plaza rates for Hol. Exp. It stinks!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Car broke down
"As expected"
This hotel is a typical HI Express. Clean, comfortable, convenient with competent, friendly staff. It was what we expected.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2012
Bob R
"INTERNET ACCESS"
EVERYTHING GOOD, COMFORTABLE BED, BUT NO INTERNET ACCESS AND PERSON AT DESK WAS CONDESCENDING WHEN I ASKED ABOUT THE INTERNET ACCESS, HE STATES WELL I CAN GET IT ON MY SMART PHONE! I CAN TELL YOU AS A RADIOLOGIC TECH THAT USES DIGITAL AND WIRELESS AND ETHERNET PORT ACCESS EVERYDAY THAT WAS NOT THE ANSWER THAT I THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT TO HEAR! INSTEAD HE COULD OF STATED THAT HE UNDERSTANDS MY ISSUE AND I WILL TRY TO RESOLVE IT OR FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN. I JUST NEEDED TO CHECK MY FLIGHT, I KNOW MY MACBOOK WAS O.K. BECAUSE I WAS JUST ON THE WIRELESS INTERNET AT THE AIRPORT ABOUT 1 HR. BEFORE THAT, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME...
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
JULIA
Good but pool was cold
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
The Hotel is Excellent and would recommend it to anyone
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2012
Very helpful staff. I will return aagain
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
"Excellent Hotel"
We reserved a queen suite and were very pleased with the room. It was spacious, modern looking, and most important of all, spotless. The entire hotel is a non-smoking facility so you don't have to worry about your non-smoking room smelling like a smoking room. We left another hotel two nights early for that very reason.
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2012
"Clean!!!!!"
We had a good stay. Overall, the hotel apparented to be very clean. The room was comfortable and spacious. The pool area was very clean and well supplied with towels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will probably stay here again. The breakfast was good but not well supplied. We had to wait a while for some items even though they were not overly busy at the time.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Happy Guest
"Good Stay"
Perfect for me neighborhood was great
2 night trip Aug 25, 2012
Darryl
"Excellent Choice"
Our family stayed here to go to the State Fair. It was not too far away and conveniently located right off the highway. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. The pool was clean. A friend of ours stayed at a hotel closer to the fair and their car was broken into. This was a safe location and if you are going their to fish it is conveniently located across the parking lot from a HUGE fishing store.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
Jami
"Good hotel, good service"
We liked our stay.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2012
MK
"Decent hotel, bad room"
Pros: affordable, comfortable, quiet, breakfast buffet was decent and well stocked, pool looked clean and well maintained, clean halls and relatively modern decor. Cons: location was not good, only a cracker barrel restaurant next door, but can't walk there without going out and around the adjacent gander mtn parking lot, the gander mtn store has a giant white sign that blazes into the windows which the privacy shades do little to drown out, there looked to be feces on my shower curtain (gross), there were bottle caps and pills (hopefully OTC?) on the floor in my room.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Great place to stay. Wish the price was a little less.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
"right off 81"
Hotel was acceptable, but breakfast was not very good and for the price there are better choices.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2012
Vinny
"Most Convinent Location"
Perfect and new conditions about the hotel and it's rooms.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012
"Ladies Getaway Weekend"
We were 4 ladies on a getaway weekend. We were all very pleased and sorry that we didn't take 2 nights.Everything was great and the breakfast was great. The room was very roomy .Will do this more often.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Louise
We stayed for 3 nights and it was a good experience. The hotel staff did everything to make our stay more comfortable.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
"EXCELLENT!!"
We spent a quick night on our way to our destination. This hotel was extremely clean, well-maintained, and the staff were all friendly and knowledgeable. The breakfast was great and provided many options. By appearance, this hotel seems brand new and clean.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2012

"Nice hotel 10 minutes away from Destiny USA..."
Very quiet, excellent service, very good breakfast..
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"couple vacation"
nice clean new hotel. friendly staff. noise from nearby I81 is heard while in room and hampered sleep. may stay again but would specify a room not facing the highway. great breakfast was included.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Audrey
"good rest stop on highway trip"
modern facilities, close to I-81, clean