All hotels in Cicero, New York, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Great pool
"Funeral"
Breakfast staff outstanding. Best service of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Fanny was wonderfull. She remembered my wife from previous stay. Rest of staff was warm and welcoming. While room was pretty standard, staff made you feel special.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Pat
"Best Free Breakfast,Clean,Quiet Rooms!Pool,Laundry"
We wish we spent all our Syracuse vacation nights here. You can pay more, but why? They have it all; free Internet, pool, laundry, easy location off interstate and a free full breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Cathy M
The Hotel itself was fine, but it is out in the middle of no where as far as the surrounding neighborhood. You are right near the small town of Cicero and for my needs it worked out fine. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Just perfect"
What a great find! Staff goes out of their way to satisfy, my room was super clean, nice updated and fresh look and our suite was spacious. Pull out sofa was great traveling with kids. Breakfast was excellent and the staff at breakfast really made the difference between your standard hotels and what this hotel is about. Will definitely stay here again when back in the area.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Way over priced."
The first impression was that the room was spacious and well decorated. The second was the over-powering smell of room deodorizer! I had a headache within minutes. We paid over $150 a night and found out that a refrigerator would cost $10 more. We were near the pool, so the hallway was very noisy at times. The doors all banged loudly when people left their rooms.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Lori
"Overnight stay on our way to the 1000 Islands"
Very comfortable, clean and very good breakfast. Easy access to I-81.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Niagarra Falls and Syracuse Campus"
It was good. I didn't like that my points were not applied becaue I booked through this site. I was not aware of that disclosure. EVerything else was very good.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Really nice room."
Full sized refrigerator, sink & microwave. Large room. Close to shopping and restaurants.
3 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Good comfortable for overnight sleep."
Clean and efficient, just what you would expect. Nothing exciting, but more importantly nothing disappointing.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Affordable hotel in Syracuse"
We stayed there for one night to pick up our son. Compared to other hotels downtown Syracuse, the Holiday Express was much cheaper while the quality was good enough for our travel purposes.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
EricZBoston
"Hotel stay"
We were in the area for a wrestling tournament. The hotel was clean and pleasing. The breakfast was excellent. The pool was clean. The room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Ken
"Familly friendly"
Perfect for an overnight in the Syracuse or airport area. They have a great breakfast buffet catered by Fanny, who just loves kids.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Stay"
Very nice hotel. Only draw back was my room was on the highway side of the building, so I had car & truck noise. Ask to be on the Gander Mountain side of the building.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
This is a nice hotel in Cicero. My only quibble is that if you are going to be a business hotel, it is important to give one enough room to work easily in your room. Competitors in the area feature suites that allow one to spread out. Hotel cleanliness and condition are excellent.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Business guy
"Nice hotel perfect location"
we had a perfect stay. We had a king suite and all went well the first night. The second night the tv all of a sudden made a noise and went black. I went to the desk and the very nice, young woman working the desk went right up and could not fix it. She immediately contacted her manager and upon our return from the store, she gave us our options of moving to another room or getting a discount to stay in the same room. We opted to move rooms!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Not a bad stopover"
Stayed there one night when I had a flight the next morning. It's decently close to the airport, about 7 minute drive. It's seems very new, the breakfast was good as free hotel breakfasts go, the bed was comfortable, there was free wifi. There is nothing around it to speak of though, so be prepared to drive somewhere else for anything.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great stay for Park & Fly"
The staff were friendly and helpful, the room clean and comfortable, and the long-term parking and airport shuttle are a great alternative to airport parking. We've stayed here two years in a row, before departing from SYR, and would recommend it to anybody with an early AM departure.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
KMR
"Very disappointed"
Went on New Years Eve with 3 grandchildren so they could enjoy the pool. There were so many chemicals in the pool that it bleached out my granddaughters $60.00 bathing suit and was burning the grandchild's eyes and ours just being in that room. So because of this we could not enjoy the pool which was the main reason for staying there. This is the third year in a row we have stayed there first time a problem. I will being choosing a different hotel next New Years Eve.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Beverly Ladouceur
"Nice hotel, close to restaurant and major highway"
The hotel was in good condition with an exceptional staff. I appreciate laundry rooms on site, and the breakfast area was clean with an abundance of hot and cold choices.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
lori
Highly recommend this hotel. It was clean, and the woman who ran the breakfast area was outstanding! She went out of her way to make sure everything under her control was more than perfect. I would stay here again just because of her. Only issue as others have mentioned was the minor difficulty in finding the hotel.. My Garmin GPS ran me around the "block" before finding the hotel. When I left for dinner, I found out I had gone about two miles out of my way to get to the hotel. In the big picture, not a big deal. Definitely recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"Good stay"
The staff was exceptionally helpful with all aspects of my stay. I would highly recommend this place.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Hotel was a little hard to find
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Hotel was very clean. Service was wonderful and the highlight of our stay was service we received while we were in the breakfast area. The personality of your employee is outstanding. She really made us feel as if we were family. The only complaint we had was accessability to the entrance. It was difficult to get to. Other than that, you have a wonderful hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Patricia Pryor
"close to exit, but hard to get to"
Our stay was wonderful especially our breakfast server, Fanny. She makes your hotel a place to return to. The only challenge was finding your hotel since there were no signs off the exit to get to it.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Attentive breakfast staff & stairs of the future!"
Fanny, the person who handles the breakfast crowd, could not have been nicer and more helpful. Also, nice to see that the stairs weren't scary, dark fire exits but actual inviting staircases for people to use instead of the elevator.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
DJ
"Clean but noisy"
Very clean hotel, and good service, close to hwy 81 which makes travel easy however can get loud in the morning if you trying to sleep in and enjoy your morning. Overall pleased with a stay
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
Mikhail
"Perfect Hotel!"
I stayed here when I was on the road for business and just needed an easily accessible hotel off the highway. I knew it was highly rated, but it exceeded my expectations! The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and accommodating when I checked in at 10:30 PM. The room was absolutely stunning! The most basic room felt like a studio apartment. Spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, and beautifully detailed. I wish I could have stayed longer. Breakfast was ready when I checked out early at 6 AM. I want to go to back to Syracuse just to stay here again!
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
We found the service at breakfast excellent. She was very friendly and helped everyone. She was always replacing food items that were running out. I used the pool and really liked the shower there. Great to shower before swimming and after. Also your pool is very nice. It would be better if the towels at the pool were a little larger. The bath rooms were very clean, light and the shower was great. Clean is what I always look at. When we travel up East we will stay with you again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Happy guest
"warm and welcoming"
Excellent service. Very clean room and great breakfast..
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Susan P.
"Excellent!"
Nice, clean rooms. Comfortable beds.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Maureen
"Top notch customer service, clean, hot breakfast"
Very family freindly, the entire staff was responsive and caring to my 4 and 2 year olds. Entire hotel was clean. Pool was clean and stocked with towels. 3'-5' deep. Hot breakfast was delicious!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
"Excellent hotel- would stay again"
While driving on I-90 we needed a place to stay for 5 people. This hotel is a few minutes north on I-80 but still easy to get to. It was very clean and quiet. We had 2 queen beds and a sofabed and had enough room for all. The breakfast was one of the better ones I had at this type of hotel. The staff was courteous and helpful. Downsides include the area as only a Cracker Barrel and a hunting store are nearby. Also, the room was described as a suite, but really was a junior suite (one room with small area for the sofabed and table). Nonetheless, I will put this hotel on my list of I-90 overnight hotels.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Iron Girls - stay here :)"
The hotel was only one exit away from the race - about a five minute drive. Very easy to get to from the highway. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant in the same complex, so you don't have to go far for food. Two big bonuses about this hotel: first, they did have a late check out (noon), so there was more than enough time to get back and take a much-needed shower after the race. Also, the breakfast provided by the hotel was available at 4 AM and there were healthy things that you could grab and take on your way to the race. Nice job, Holiday Inn Express!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Nice hotel, convenient"
It's just off I-81. Almost new. Very friendly staff, very good breakfast (as these go).
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great Hotel!!!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel! We stayed one night with our twin sons. The hotel provided cribs, and even include linens and toiletries for our boys! The hotel is quiet, clean and close to restaurants. The women who works the breakfast Buffett was very nice and outgoing! You can tell she loves her job! We are planning on staying here again another night later this summer!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
slk7781
"Nice and clean hotel, staff friendly and helpful."
pleased with hotel and staff, would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Debbie
"Fit a family of six in one room"
Our family of six stayed in a suite with two queen beds and a pullout couch. Although a little cramped at times, it worked out quite well. Everyone had a place to sleep and the kids loved the pool. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The only odd experience was when our toilet became clogged. I went downstairs to report the incident and the manager on duty told me she would meet me at the room. I went back to the room and she arrived just a couple of minutes later. This is the weird part: she came with a plunger and then handed it to me. I've plunged my share of toilets, but never before at a hotel. It was late and I wanted to go to bed, so I plunged the toilet.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"very good for business stop"
very clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
"Daughters wedding weekend"
Fanny, your server in the breakfast area was outstanding. She gave attention to the guests as if they were family. What an asset she is to your organization. Score of 10 on a scale of 1-5. Can't get any better than that!Go Fanny!
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Denise
"Very nice breakfast lady"
We stayed two nights, and had a comfortable and convenient location for a family wedding. We especially enjoyed the lady who runs the express breakfast, Fanny. She is warm and funny, and super focused on her customers. I have travelled a lot, and never have experienced such a nuturing person in the breakfast room We will go back just to see her.
2 night trip May 26, 2013
MB
"Cicero"
Very nice low budget friendly hotel. Clean friendly staff
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Awsome place to stay."
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I have not had an experience like this in years. The hotel was clean, well maintained. The only two downsides were: The elevators are at one end of the hotel instead of in the middle, and the depth of the pool was only 1.5m.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"good hotel but not near anything"
the staff was very pleasant , helpful, and accommodating. They do need to keep up with light bulb changes. Not near anything to do for fun. But then there isn't anything really to do in Whole area.
3 night trip May 9, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"I'll be back for sure!"
Right from the minute we walked in, we were treated very well. Tania on the front desk was a treat! Very friendly, efficient, spoke to all of us and made us feel very welcome. Highlights: Firm and soft pillows, strong shower, GREAT breakfast (with bacon & turkey sausage), and who doesn't like hot fresh cookies when they enter a hotel, especially with kids. Location is right next to the highway but you can't hear anything at all. We will most definitely stay here again the next time we're in Syracuse area. It's also a 10 minute drive to Destiny USA Mall. Great place!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
Simone
"Perfect for overnighter"
Still feels like new, nice clean hotel just outside the city, very close to the airport.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Steph D
No complaints room was clean and also hotel condition. Excellent service for the lady who was running the breakfast area. She was amazing!!
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Lena
"An Only Fair Hotel"
We had problems with this hotel. To begin, there was a perfume sprayed around the lobby area that triggered my asthma. When we got to the room, we found there was no refrigerator in which to put our dinner leftovers, nor was there an exhaust fan in the bathroom. My sister and I are both mobility impaired, and there was difficulty finding someone to take our bags to the room. The room, however, was clean, and the breakfast was good, and we appreciated the shuttle to the airport.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Carolyn
"Would stay there again"
The staff was great! We got a free upgrade when we checked in. We were a family of four. We enjoyed the pool and the shopping close by.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice hotel 10 minutes away from Destiny USA..."
Very quiet, excellent service, very good breakfast..
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"couple vacation"
nice clean new hotel. friendly staff. noise from nearby I81 is heard while in room and hampered sleep. may stay again but would specify a room not facing the highway. great breakfast was included.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015