All hotels in Guayanilla, Puerto Rico

Great
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
Daisy
"couple in guanica"
Avarage very good to go to near beach. More comfort than paradors. Price is very good for the comfort.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Review"
Everything Was excellent. But it lack of night activities,like a band of músic or shows to watch.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Myrtha
"Great Road Trip @Guayanilla"
When I arrived we notice that the ottoman was broken so we call the front desk and tell them they immediately offered me to change the room. Breakfast was good, pool is small but pretty clean. The bed is awsome. Pretty close to La parguera we went to Cayo Mata La Gata.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jessenia
"Don't expect a 5 star hotel"
The rooms in decoration are ok but the quality of rooms was poor. Need some painting. The bathtub was dirty and the toilet to. I think I paid to much for the quality of room I had. But overall its nice and very quiet. There's not much to do. You have to get out of the area to do something fun. Beds were really comfortable wich was a surprise for me. Restaurant food was ok and the waiter was very helpfull. If you want to just relax stay here, but I do not recommend for vacation purposes.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Janice
"My stay at Pichi's"
Room was good but not completely clean.Service was ok but not the best especially room service. Did not meet my expectations.
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not as expected"
No restaurant, no casino, no bar. Not as advertised.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Look for a better place to stay"
Only would stay here if you need a room for a night and not as a destination for a vacation. Would not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Betsy
"good"
good
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Luis r
"Nice place for short stay"
Excellent but needs more entertainment for adults.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Bori
"Horrible place to go"
I have no words... If you really hate someone, recommend this hotel to them.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Ernesto
"Excellent family environment"
Comfort and service oriental. My first time at the place so don't have further review.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Angelita
"Pleasantly Surprised"
One quick overnight and the facilities and the room were rather impressive.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
ezfig
"Room"
Not clean enough
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Vacation"
I stayed there 6 nights I chose this hotel because it was in my hometown.. Hotel was pretty empty all those nights which was nice and quiet, the breakfast was good, the hotel was clean the pool was clean and warm. The casino was closed so not much to do there .
6 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"An Hotel with Potential"
I stayed with my son and the experience was OK, but there's was no Wi-Fi and no iron. I called for service and they provided the iron very quickly, but the Wi-Fi situation wasn't solved. We enjoyed the facilities and the food at the Restaurant was delicious.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice but no casino"
Nice breakfast but need more siting area and their page say that they have casino and is clause
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Fabian Valles
Pichi's Hotel Very disappointing experience; the room when we checked in had dirt on the floor; and was never cleaned properly for the next three days. There were no hand towels, bathmats, or washcloths. When I requested the cleaning person for such items she graciously said yes but when we came in late at night there were none. Called downstairs and was given one washcloth, only one!!! The room furniture is unkept, doors coming off its hinges and scratched. The desk chair's polyvinyl cover is so peeled everywhere that I never sat on it. The complimentary breakfast was OK until I saw the flies on the uncovered food. I would seriously consider staying elsewhere.
4 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice hotel, near beaches, mall,restaurants.."
It was a nice place, good personnel, good breakfast, the food at te restaurant was regular; and is time to change the matress, has bumps..
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Marilyn
"Experience at Pichi's Hotel"
The Hotel is very clean, is has a Restaurant Amapola inside the Hotel, it has a variety of food, the servicing was fast and the food had good taste. The pool is okay only 4 feet deep, more for family with Kids. I arrive al 12:30pm and ate at the restaurant, ask for the early check in but it wasn't possible until 3pm. I returned at 2:45pm and had to wait until 4:00pm. There were a lot of people in line for the check in that we had to wait more that an hour. The front desk clerk never advise me to stay close because the 3:00 pm check regularly is crowded more that 20 person in line and only two front desk attendants. The room towels were available at 8pm at night went I requested for the second time. Four hours waiting have the room towel, the excuse was that they were washing the towels. The pool towels are requested at the front desk and I have to sign for 2 towels. I recommend the Hotel for the facilities and cleanest but the Hotel Should improve in the service.
"In need of upgrade repairs..."
At some point this hotel was nice, but it really needs some repairs and upgrade.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Jersey Shore
"Last minute decision"
My family and I were at La Parguera and decided that we would stay over to enjoy the rest of the west side of PR the next day. I did a quick Hotels.com search and Pichi's was the only hotel with a vacancy. It was about 40 minutes away. It was great, comfy bed, great water pressure, cold air conditioning, and the complimentary breakfast they gave the next morning was the best I have ever had at any hotel. Their pool is nice too.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Jacqueline
Lovely hotel, easy to highway, but a drive to everything - even dinner! Had beautiful mountain view, as promised.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I have a great experience during my two days staying at the hotel
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Awful!!"
Dirty, bad service(front desk) never again...
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"good"
The key of the room have Problem and can not open the door
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
"Great locatiom if you plan to visit the coast!"
Room was very confurtable and roomy.. Parking is free :) and the free brekast was really good ( reall scrabled eggs, ham, sasuge, toast, fruits and coffe..what else do u need) it has a small bar, we were looky to be there on a night tjey had a libe band amd free salsa classes....best par was the lication!!! A few minutes away from guanica and lajas which hae freat beaches and night life...will be returning!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
vecarlo
"Nice hotel in need of TLC!"
I stayed in this hotel with my husband for a weekend gate away. We chose this hotel for the location at the southern area of PR. No regrets on location. When you go in by the main entrance, it gives you a good and modern impression. What surprised me was that there was no one at the door to greet customers as much hotels have. The registration process was easy. Only one key (card) was provided, no additional cards were offered and you are advised that a $20 fee will be charged for if you lose the key. My reservation included a "breakfast buffet". Colored paper tickets and the key were given in a half envelope (literally). The rooms were decent size and comfortable. Air conditioned inside the room was in good condition. Bed was great!!! We had to request room change since the security locks of the main room door were damaged and the upper security was broken. Also, the toilet was not working nor the security box. They gave us another room in a floor that we were the only guests and no air condition was available on hallway. If you are looking for a hotel only just to take a shower and sleep, you should not have any problem. If you are looking to have fun in the hotel, it is not the place. The hotel lacks amenities, only has a pool. No casino (it seems closed), bar was not open (on any day I was at the hotel,and it was a long weekend), no store for goodies or snacks, playroom and beauty salon were closed.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Cristy
"Nice and good hotel"
It is a good and nice facility that deserves their three stars in both the quality of service and the condition and comfort of the rooms.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Anonymous
"Excellent location"
I recommend this Hotel, and I will continue to stay at this Hotel!
3 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"good stay"
it was a comfortable place and a peaceful stay
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very practical"
I had a very good time at this hotel. The location is very practical as it is next to the main freeway. It is a short drive from the beaches and also from Ponce. The hotel is well kept and the staff was quite friendly. I will use this hotel in my future visits to the area.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Nice place for a short time business trip, that I frequently do in this area. Very good service at the restaurant.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
"Clean room but that's about it! Roaches in the res"
Wifi only works in the lobby, despite what they say. This hotel has clean rooms but everything else seems to be in despair. Room numbers missing, restaurants closed during the day, breakfast very poor. When I was waiting for some eggs to be cooked, there was a roach on the counter, I mentioned it to the cook and he just threw it to the side, did not even attempt to kill it. That was pretty disgusting. This hotel gives me the impression that it was meant to be luxurious and somehow got poor management or they ran out of money to maintain it. It looked pretty empty. I wonder their occupancy rate it.
2 night trip May 27, 2013
Food????Poor dreakfast.
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
E.T.
"Pichi's Hotel"
It is good for a quick stay. But, somehow every time I've been there, I get really allergic and stuffy.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
Mr. CPA
"nice, clean, comfortable hotel"
its was a really nice stay, room was clean. bed was comfortable. room was big. it was quiet. the staff was friendly, check in took a while due to having just one employee at front desk. only one elevator working. breakfast was good enough. location is good, right beside the highway, close to beaches, ponce, lajas, la parguera, cabo rojo. so is really nice to go sight seeing or to the beach. would return to this hotel, and recommend it to anyone.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
"Poor maintanance"
We stayed for three nights....we noticed down the halls that a lot of rooms were missing digits signs. In order to locate a room have to count to figure out th room number...both guest elevators were our of service during our entire stay...we had to use the servic elevator...walls in the room were dirty...the was missing key chain even the secure lock was missing...but at least the door close...th ceiling in the bathroom was falling off..aparently got well and was never replaced...seems that owners want to keep the hotel and money going.. but not willing to fix anything having the employees working with half of equipment broken...
3 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Ms. Ordonez
"Great hotel for a weekend getaway."
The hotel was very good. It was comfortable and had easy access to a main road.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Victor
"Great for any kind of trip"
I am not a very good writer. My experience was great . I don;t want to write more. If this was not enough words, sorry. I won;t take the survey.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
"Great value for my money"
Excelent accomodations and rooms.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
Rafael
"Fair Price and Service for a Modest Hotel"
The hotel was ok for the price we got. Facilities were good and include free breakfast. However, conditions of certain areas of the hotel need to be improved. For example, there was only one elevator working, the other one was under repairs. Also, air conditioning of the room could not be controlled and was always running at 60 degrees Farenheit which is a little bit cold for us. There was no maintenance service or maids for the cleaning and the fixing of the beds and overall maintenance of the room. The prices on the restaurant was a little bit expensive, however there was a couple of alternatives outside of the hotel facilities.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Filiberto
"A TRUE DISAPPOINTMENT"
We were very disappointed with Pichi's Hotel. Having been there a few years ago we went there thinking we were going to find a nice place. We saw a VERY neglected hotel. The room was not very clean. The sink and the shower were in need of some good scrubbing. The phone in the room was not working. We had to ask for soap and were given a hard time to get some. The staff was not very friendly. The outside of the hotel looked like a dump site, and the one working elevator had holes on the wall and... NO CASINO! The casino was closed months ago, but the hotel was listed with casino on the internet !!! Never have we been so disappointed and disgusted with such a place. NOT RECOMMENDED !!
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Dolores
I don't like ir. The rooms smell pretty bad and there's no hot water. I hope never came back.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2012
"A Gem of a Hotel in Guayanilla, Puerto Rico"
The Best Western Pichi Hotel in Guayanilla, Puerto Rico was excellent! The location in the Southern part of the island was perfect. It is located near major highway exit.The staff is very helpful and super friendly. The rooms are roomy and clean. There was always hot water. The Amapola Restaurant food was absolutely delicious, and I have recommended it to family and friends that both visit the Island and live there. The restaurant staff aim to please quest taste buds. One area to improve might be to provide television channels like univision. But even that suggestion is something very minor. I have stayed at the Best Western Pichi Hotel several times and would highly recommend it .
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Iriz
bad experience with almost everything except cleanliness and comfort of the room.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
The isn't anything for the guest to entertained themselves at evening time. Casino closed, swimming pool closed early, bar no one arround. Only able to relax in your room, nothing else to do.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
dd
"Close to sights we wanted to visit"
Overall Good. Checking in took too long, pool closed at 8 pm probably should have open later especially if families traveling with children. They are on vacation and we would of liked to stay at the pool until at least 10 pm. Had to check out towels for the pool. It is a hassle to have to check out towels and turn them in. The breakfast buffet that came with the booking was a good hot breakfast. It was the best since we were traveling with children.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2012