All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
3017 South I35, Austin, TX, 78741, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Average hotel with airs of grandeur, needs refresh"
The window to the bathroom was pretty odd. It required drawing the shade or the shower curtain to have privacy while using the toilet. There were no extra pillows or plankets in the shaky wardrobe (yes, a wardrobe, no built-in closet in our room on the first floor). The hangers inside didn't match, minor thing I know, but it is expected. We arrived early about 1:15pm, before check-in time of 3pm, as we had driven in from Houston to meet my brother who had flown in the day before from Rhose Island. We thought we'd just see if there was a room ready. The woman at the desk barely lifted her head to greet us, and when we said we had reservations for the night, she said check-in time is at 3pm. No apology, no smile.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Darlene
Hotel was away from target location. It was just ok, wont be rushing back
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Misleading"
I found this hotel through Trivago and it is rated 4 stars. In my opinion, this is really misleading. This is not a full service hotel. It is located on a noisy highway. My room was clean, the bed very comfortable and the bathroom was satisfactory. As for the rest, the furniture was rundown and uncomfortable. The television system was really not up to standard and difficult to operate.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Jacques
"Nicer than expected"
Loved the Chinese theme. Staff were friendly and room was very nice. I will stay here again if I return to Austin.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Lacey
"Very nice hotel. Loved it!"
Room was great. Staff was amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better stay. Will be staying again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Kimberly
"Close to Freeway"
The hotel was presented as a sort of high-end boutique. But all the furniture was scratched or dented, there were cracks in the wall and the breakfast wasn't much. The woman I spoke with at the front desk wasn't very friendly and check-in wasn't until 3pm. However, it is clean and would be good for a last minute stay if just a room was needed. When there were other guests in the hallway being noisy it was quickly handled too. Would just manage expectations.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Erin
"Gorgeous"
Everything was amazing and the room was everything I expected and more.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Batcav
"Disappointment"
This hotel looked like it might be a cool boutique spot, but it was odd. There is potential, but overall I really did not like it. There was a mix or modern and oriental design elements. The room was big and the bathroom was kind of cool, but it was overall a cheap hotel. I can't believe the rate I paid! There is a bar, but's its not open. The receptionist had to unlock the fridge to sell me a beer. The beer was flat and old, so I returned it. I ordered room service, but my order form was never picked up and therefore breakfast was not delivered.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"A hidden gem"
I loved this hotel .. a hidden gem. To find the hotel exiting off I 35 is a challenge. I hope the signage could be improved at the driveway to make it easier to find.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"Comfortable, but not conveniently located"
comfortable hotel, but not convenient to anything. No place to eat close to the site, not near tourist nor business sites. No bar. Rooms were very comfortable, and everyone that worked there was very polite.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Naomi
"Great modern room."
Enjoyed our stay. Quiet on a Sunday close to downtown .
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
joel
"I'll BE BACK SOON!"
Friendly staff! Extra long and deeeeep tubs, fantastic double headed shower! Very centrally located right on the highway.... yet quiet. Comfy beds and beautiful Asian décor! I enjoyed my stay and have already invited others to stay.
Bonita
"Lovely"
The staff is amazing. The rooms get the job done. However, the large bay window between bedroom and bathroom took a bit to get used to!
hp
"Lovely"
hp
"Fun Hotel"
Good value. Great room. Awesome shower!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Justin
"Good value. Close to SoCo."
The rooms are big and well appointed. This hotel is right next to the freeway but surprisingly quiet. Just a short drive to the hip, trendy South Congress area.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Greg
"Close to downtown!"
Clean Oriental-themed hotel. Restroom was also clean and different. The rainfall shower head and tub were separate from the toilet which was cool. Great location, very close to downtown and good eats! Free breakfast in the morning was also a plus! Reasonably priced as well.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Stay in a great city."
Wonderful room although it got a bit stuffy. Interesting that there is a clear glass full window between the bathroom and where the bed is located. Great location for visiting SoCo area of Austin. The staff, while very pleasant did not seem to be very enthusiastic about helping when I had questions (or stand up, for that matter). Despite that, I would stay there again when visiting Austin.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"never again"
Upon arrival my wife discovered many hairs in the bed food on the floor of the bathroom and the shower was very dirty. I informed the hotel staff and was told there was nothing they could do. We checked out at once still having to pay for the room. A manager called me a few days later offering a discount on my next stay. When I informed her we would not be staying with them again she hung on me.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
daniel
Trying but pretty average in a poor location. Nothing special. Stay downtown.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice midsize hotel in Austin, TX."
We had a wonderful stay and the staff was very accommodating. The hotel is clean and they serve a nice breakfast. The only drawback is the location....it can be difficult to get to if you are not familiar with the area. Other than that this is a Great place!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Ok"
It was OK
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Janice
"Fun in austin"
Room was very clean and comfortable . The staff were very accommodating. Great time . Will stay again
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Went for a weekend getaway to Austin, also for a concert at the Frank Erwin Center. The hotel is located right off the freeway which is convenient but also a hassle during peak traffic times. We checked in right away, our room was great, with a view to the pool, and very clean. The continental breakfast was delicious, they have everything from cereal, eggs, bagels, pastries, etc. We will definitely stay here again in the future if were back in Austin.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"A lovely Japanese inspired hotel"
Awesome room but bathroom had glass window and shade did not completely block view. Not so good for business roommates or friends. Great for couples though.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
cherry
Nice facility. Minimalist, modern, and not pretentious.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Workable, but has kinks"
Rooms are large and the bathrooms are very nice. The staff was friendly at the desk. The hotel has lingering odors of stale smoke in some rooms (the suite we reserved, unfortunately) and fumes from fresh paint in the hallways that was sort of overpowering when we arrived. The staff was quick to change our room when we requested it. It's a workable place with a few kinks, but is convenient to South Austin and the price of a regular room is reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
"Maids a now show, manager didn't even apologize"
Had high hopes for this hotel and was disappointed. Check in was awful. Rooms ok. House cleaning staff never fully cleaned room. On the second night had not visit from house keeping at all. Staff said there was a problem with the maids so they would bring me a clean towel. Next morning I spoke with front desk manager. She took $15 off $400 bill. Will go back to my old standard in Austin.
Rob
"Great location great experience"
Room was not as clean as could have been but still nice! Rooms get humid and they need clocks and more trash cans. I live this hotel theme though! Very Zen
Kristi
"A Nice Hotel With A Personality"
Great place a few minutes out of downtown Austin--huge rooms, good breakfast, pool, hot tub and all that. The wife and I really enjoyed the design of the place--the Asian accents are fun, and it comes off as decidedly not one of those sterile hotels that everyone wants to avoid. So I say, it's excellent!
Levman
"Nice place, but no computer station."
Staff was very helpful. My biggest complaint was that there was no guest computer, so I couldn't print a boarding pass or catch up on email. They told me it broke down and was not replaced. This was not acceptable.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Trendy Hotel"
Nice vibe and quaint! Will definitely stay again for romantic getaway!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Teresa
"Very nice little boutique Hotel"
It is a nice Boutique Hotel. Need more lights on the room and more outlets to charge electronics.... other than that, nice bedroom, very NICE Bathroom and elegant desk to work. I will definitely stay here more often. ( funny the elevator tells you in which floor you are and greet you in a kind of unique way I found this funny LOL)
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Don't judge a hotel by its exterior"
The hotel's exterior doesn't give it credit for the nice rooms and amenities on the inside. I would stay again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
travis
"Very nice"
I stay in a ton of hotels all over the US. This place was just fine...nice and clean, better than average room decor/feel (instead of a wall btwn the beds and bathroom, there was a window...with a shade you could pull down of course!), helpful staff and most importantly nice and quiet. I'd stay again. Oh and right across 35 there is a Whip In. Great little place for getting a drink or for picking up a bottle for your room.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"make-up on a pig"
The place had many small housekeeping and maintenance issues. Just was not a pleasing or comfortable experience for the price of a higher end hotel. The morning desk lady seemed like she had an adverse attitude. I will not be back.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Recommend"
I went with 3 friends for a night. The place was beautiful and the staff was attentive. The location was great as it's in the corner of 35 and 71, plenty of access. There was a large window from the room into the bathroom, which we found strange, we had to use the restroom with the lights off to avoid being seen. Other than that, it was great and comfortable. I assume that wouldn't be an issue if it had been a couple's trip.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
"Amazing!"
I absolutely loved this hotel! Everything about it was awesome. As a bonus, the UBER ride to 6th street was only $6 dollars!!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
JESSICA
"I'll be back"
second time to stay there. Great stay! No room service available, but you can order out. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The bathroom was amazing! The walls were a bit thin in this room, but last time I stayed I couldn't hear my neighbors, so it may have been that room or I just had super quiet neighbors last time.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Jamie
"Business trip to Austin"
Very nice Hotel. Very clean and the staff is very helpful.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Functional with cool rooms."
I had a last minute trip to Austin. Enjoyed the cool, spacious room, which was very clean. My suggestion to management would be to replace hallway, elevator carpeting which is worn. In the meantime, better vacuuming would help.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Close to business meetings"
Upon arrival I was told I was upgraded to a larger room. That wasn't necessary because I was travelling solo. Disappointed that this is the second time I stayed and there was no bartender or tapas. The only food available is breakfast in the morning. Perhaps the front desk should have someone who will also tend bar. Front desk staff, both evening and in morning, seemed to have lots of free time (on their phones). And, figuring out the heat/cool regulator was not easy - but eventually got heat in the room. Kitchen staff in a.m. was very kind to give me a trash bag for cover during morning downpour!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Judy
"Nice boutique hotel"
Great boutique concept and an excellent price with very nice employees. Slightly missed the mark on low number of pillows and towels and old smoky smell still in rooms. I loved the huge, hot walk-in shower and adjoined soaking tub, but I found the over sized window in it a little strange.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Ya, sooo..."
The room was a little suspect. One of those place where you don't want to touch the carpet or comforter with your bare skin, that weird white haze was everywhere. The sheets were clean though, bed was comfy and the bathroom was phenomenal, especially the shower. Construction was going on until 1030pm-ish but it didn't bother me. The receptionist working the counter when I checked in was pretty apathetic about social interaction and guest handling but the other two that were there throughout my stay (less than 24hrs) were very nice and accommodating... I'm kind of a hotel snob though.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great Value Austin Hotel"
Got a great rate on this Austin Hotel in our late planning for our trip to the 2015 Texas Governors Inauguration so my expectations were not high. The Casulo Hotel way exceeded my expectations of what I was expecting. The location of this hotel is great. Less than 3 miles from the Austin Convention Center and only 6 or 7 miles away from the State Capital. The hotel is decorated very nicely and the room was extremely clean. The Bedding was really nice and comfortable. Wi-Fi is free along with a very good bacon and Egg Breakfast included in the price. Staff was courteous and friendly. I will definitely stay at the Casulo Hotel in the future... This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in for the money..
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Castillo"
It was excellent. Keep me posted on special offers for this hotel!
1 night trip Jan 19, 2015
Derek
"Motel quality at a boutique price"
Boutique hotel prices for a motel quality stay. At one point was probably nice but currently run down with poor upkeep. Don't get tricked into thinking this is a cool boutique hotel worth the cost.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great Place"
Great Place and location. Always feels welcoming and clean.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Cute quaint boutique hotel"
It was the perfect hotel for our romantic first time getaway
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Not family oriented....Will not return!"
This was not a family hotel! Our rooms had a clear glass in the shower where you could see directly in the restroom! It had a blind to pull down, I assume for privacy, however you could see thru the shade as well. I was looking for a nice get away for my family and I was very disappointed in this establishment. In addition it was way overpriced for the stay! We definitely would not stay there again!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015