All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2081 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"nice hotel near casino and restaurants"
quick overnight stop on our way to keys. would stay here again
"Terrance is amazing!"
When we got there, Terrance was super nice telling us about all the deals around and free shuttle service. My boyfriend and I went out and bought drinks and when we came in, Terrance saw we had cases in our hands and sent a fridge right up! Excellent customer service!!
Nina
"Clean and Comfortable"
Worked well for an overnight layover. Shuttle service to and from airport, and to and from a restaurant area made it very convenient. Everything was clean and staff was friendly. complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of options, hot and cold.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Kristina
woman who checked us in was quite competent, friendly and helpful. only wish I remembered her name.
"Conveniet to 95"
Very nice for the price. Would stay here again for sure.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Business Trip
"Excellent Hotel Close to I-95"
My friend and I stayed at this hotel because we were in town to see a soccer game at the Sun Life Stadium. The location was great as it was just off of I-95 and a very short distance to the Florida Turnpike. We loved our King suite and it was very comfortable. It was also exceptionally clean and the carpeting and all of the furniture and pictures looked brand new. The bed was super comfortable. Loved the free Wi-Fi and large selection of television channels. Also loved that there was plenty of free parking. There is room for improvement with the breakfast items. The selection wasn't large and the dining area was pretty small. Other than that, we would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean place to stay. We will certainly be staying here again on our next trip to Ft. Lauderdale.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Nina
Thank ü!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Catrina
"Not walking distance to anything"
Overall the stay was fine. What I didn't like is that they did not tell us that shuttle to the airport only run on the hour. What was even more odd is that right after they told us we would need to wait 45 min for the next shuttle, there was conveniently some other "driver" in the hotel lobby that would take us to the airport for $20. So much for "FREE Airport shuttle". Won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Greg
"Great place"
Great place we stay again. Bathroom was not so clean tub stained floor . Other than that it was a great stay
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"nice hotel close to casino and beach"
the hotel and the rooms were very clean the staff were very helpful the bed was very comfortable
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
eulalia
"good"
I am very much satisfied with the general service
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
After looking at a number of other hotels my wife and I spent several days here and loved it! The staff was very accommodating and very courteous. The room was clean and comfortable and the location allowed us to visit a number of locations in Ft Lauderdale with convenience. We will stay there again!
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
My stay was excellent. It would be nice if the hotel would have provided us with a shuttle from curise line.but hotel did provided free shuttle to the airport
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Excellent hotel for a single travelling female"
This was an excellent hotel for me, as I am a single elderly female that was travelling alone. I used the"park sleep and fly" features of this hotel because I was catching a flight out of Fort Lauderdale and needed to leave my car parked in a secure place until I returned. The hotel staff was very helpful during my check-in and recommended a lovely restaurant not far from the hotel which the hotel shuttle drove me to and picked me up after my dinner. Even the shuttle driver was extremely helpful and very courteous. The breakfast the next morning was quite varied featuring many hot and cold selections. For the price I paid, this was an excellent value. I definitely would recommend this hotel to my family members and friends; and I will return when I make similar trips in the future.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Rose
"Nice hotel close to cruise port and airport."
We called the hotel at 3:55pm for the shuttle to pick us up at the airport after we dropped off our rental car. The hotel told us where to wait for the shuttle and we were there by 4:00pm. They told us the shuttle would leave the hotel at 4:00 and should be there to pick us up in about 15 minutes. We waited until 5:00pm and still no shuttle. I called the hotel at 5:00pm to let them know we were still waiting. The shuttle finally arrived at 5:20 to pick us up. We wasted 1 hour and 25minutes of our time sitting at the airport waiting for the shuttle to arrive to pick us up.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
THE FRONT DESK SERVICE WAS GREAT
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
BUCK
"Great place"
I was in town for a meeting. I only stayed one night. Had a clean comfortable room at a great price. The staff was friendly , and Breakfast was wonderful.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great Clean Hotel"
Stayed here for two nights while on vacation and was truly satisfied. Can't think of one thing that wasn't right. Love this place. This is one of the best hotels stay in a long time and the price was irresistible.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Zhivago Earns
Everyone bent over backwards to be of assistance especially Terrance the manager.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Marleen
The lady at the front desk on arrival continued to speak with who ever she was communicating with on the radio set, then there was a young man to whom she would stop and also speak to. I stood for some 10 to 15 before she acknowledged my presence that she will be with me in a moment then continued on the radio set to the bus driver. I booked the room for three and there was only two towels in the room, thus I had to ask for a third. That morning breakfast was cold and there was no mean to heating it. The satellite for my GPS was unable to be picked up in the area of the hotel I had to wait until I was on the main road to program my destination. This is a hotel you stay at if you are not interested in eating in and just want to shop. It's within distance to the airport and not too far from shopping areas. I don't think I'll stay here again though as a Marriott holder.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Toni
"worse service ever"
While on my way to the hotel, I called to confirm my reservation. The man on the other end was completely rude. When I arrived, my reservation could not be found for twenty minutes. I kept tell the lady the correct spelling of my last name and she still spelled it wrong. I told her that I had to reservation number but she did not want it a until she spelled my name wrong on the 4th (FOURTH!) time. It was as she she did not understand me. Go to the room...It was clean. The a/c unit on the other hand was ridiculous. It was very loud when it was running, it sounded like it was falling apart when it was shutting down and then it made noises when it was not supposed to be. The next day I was put in a different room. The bed was not made. The house keeper started to make it with the sheets that were already on it. I nearly flipped. I made her put new sheets and mattress pad on it. I went out and when I came back, it sound like a war was going on in the room next door. I had to make them shut the !&#% up. (In those words) sorry. Then I had to keep getting up and remaking the bed because the housekeeper did not use fitted sheets. So I got up the next day and went to ihop for breakfast and a little shopping. Came back at 2:30 PM and the room was not cleaned. They did not touch it until about 3:15PM. I was going to have the shuttle take me to a restaurant but it did not show up so I had to drive and not have drinks. The manager was more interested in tell me about being promoter to that location to fix the problem than he was in fixing the problem. He said "I'll take 25% off of your last night" needless to say it did not happen. Overall, I give this hotel "S" for Sucks.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Dear Mr. McCollough, Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns. I apologize for the troubles you encountered through your stay with us. It is unfortunate that these incidents occurred during your stay, however your comments and concerns allows us to pinpoint and address the individuals involved to help better our service and image of our brand and hotel. Please be assured that this is not a normal practice amongst our family of hotels and an experience like yours is not taken likely with our team. I have forwarded your comments and remarks to the members of my management to share with their staff to help prevent service shortfalls. As promised, we have rebated 25% of the last night’s rate to your credit card. It will post at some point during the next few days. Again, I apologize for any discomfort this may have caused and hope this does not hinder your overall impression of our location or the Marriott Family of Hotels. Best regards, Terrance Rich, Guest Care Manager
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Benny McCollough
"Excellent service, great location"
Overall experience was very good we had group of 19 people and every one had a very positive experience with hotel staff, shuttle service. Rooms were clean, breakfast was not great but it did the job...!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
VJ
"Clean, comfortable, well maintained hotel."
Stayed for 2 nights and only used the hotel for sleeping and breakfast.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ram
"Mediocre customer service"
Upon checkin it seemed as if everything was disorganized and the staff were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Not sure if it was because a wedding was being held there that day or what but that is not an acceptable excuse. We asked for towels the first night and still hadn't received them before we checked out which we stayed two days. There was only one small trash can in the room which was in the bathroom. If just passing through to stay overnight, that is about as good as this hotel is for.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
frequent travel
I enjoyed the convenience of the travel office in the hotel. I was able to arrange a tour of the Florida Everglades right in the hotel. We were picked up and returned to the hotel. I was able to go to a great restaurant near the hotel using the hotel transportation. There was a shuttle to the airport available every hour on the hour for 24 hours a day. This was really a boon to me. While I was only at the hotel for one night, with their help I enjoyed this stay tremendously. The hotel staff was courteous and efficient.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
JD
"All in perspective"
Got such a great price on it at $67 that every bit worth that... super clean and super comfortable - Auto required as not much in the way of eats nearby...
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good hotel"
No problem ar all great hotel not expensive i do recomend
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
roly
"Much better than expected"
Family of four staying overnight after a 10 hr flight from Oslo, before leaving for Colombia the next morning. Overall we were positively surprised by the quality of the hotel - it had a very new feel and was very clean, checkin and out took 1 minute, there were no signs of wear, the room was big, precooled, had a good AC, beds were great, bathroom was big, very comfortable shower even for me who's 190cm. No noise from outside the hotel or other rooms. We did have to wait a bit for the shuttle, maybe 30 minutes, while other shuttles came and went. Called the hotel twice, and it finally arrived, with mostly people going to the Homewood Inn (right next to the Fairfield). The shuttle was horrible, but I guess all american shuttles of this type are. But it was free, and super close to the airport, so no worries. The shuttle back to the airport leaves every hour on the hour. Breakfast was the standard american motel type, except waffles.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Stefan
Very nice staff and clean place to stay I enjoyed it their not to mention the is complimentary breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Stevie
"Very helpful staff"
Very helpful staff, especially the front desk man. Only complaint was that the shuttle to the airport does not accommodate wheelchairs. However, the hotel provided an accessible taxi at no charge.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Ruth
"Cooling out with the wife"
Everything was good about the but the a/c in room 234 every time it came on it woke us up because of the noise coming from the blower that lasted about 15min every time it came on.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Great location, I would definitely stay in your hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Ana Davila
"Great for an overnight stay"
The customer service staff was very pleasant and helpful. My family and I loved that hot breakfast was included. The hotel was very clean and the service was good as well.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Meslyn
"great value and location"
clean and spacious rooms... parking, Wi-Fi internet, and breakfast all included in price which made this a no-brainer. Breakfast included a coffee station, juice station, bagels, muffins, toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, cereal/oatmeal stations, pretty much your average continental breakfast. Can't complain since it was FREE. Plus, the location was perfect for us, close to FLL airport and close to family we were visiting. Would definitely recommend this place and would stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Gui
"Not friend ly staff"
Good location. Nice and clean but every time we ask for something the staff was unfriendly. The check in took me about 35 minutes.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
The staff was extrem friendly. Will stay again, whenever I'm around.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Awesome!!"
The shuttle was very prompt.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Lauren
"Great value"
Stayed a night before the cruise. Left car all week for free there. No problems. Very clean and friendly.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
michelle
"Place to stay overnight for morning flight"
Easy and convenient to airport. Provides free shuttle to local restaurants and local shopping center. Free shuttle to airport takes only 15 minutes. Leaves promptly on the hour. Free breakfast variety was good. Internet computers on lobby for easy check in for your flight and printing of boarding pass.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Chuck
"Great value near port"
Clean, safe and well priced. Can leave car for extended periods.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
travel frequent
"Wasn't what I expected..."
The hotel at first appearance was nice but parking was an issue it was not convenient to stores or restaurants and it didn't have that warm welcoming feeling I've gotten at other hotels. During our overnight stay there were children running up and down the hallway yelling, playing and wrestling we couldn't sleep and if it wasn't them making noise it was doors slamming or sirens from the road going by. I did call to the front desk for so e assistance with the young children but never heard there security come up to say anything. I will never stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Joellen
"Punta Cana Vacation"
It was excellent and so convenient. The shuttle service to the airport you provide will allow us to stay in your hotel every time we are there.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Found hairs in the tub.The mirror was dirty in the bathroom.Breakfast was nice.But the rooms needed better cleaning.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Solid choice"
Fast free wireless internet. 2 fast computers downstairs with free printing that was useful. Clean and modern room and lobby. Breakfast included average. Airport shuttle was available and reliable. Near the FLL airport trirail train station-- walkable although there's a stretch without sidewalks. Service reliable.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel and good service"
I enjoyed staying there, from checking to check out the service were very good
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Renovated hotel looked pleasing but noisy room"
The hotel is about what you would expected from a 3 star hotel. The free breakfast was nice. The beds were kind of small (double size) but comfortable. The sound insulation from the hallway was so poor that I could hear all the conversations out side of my room.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"good rest for layover"
it was clean and comfy. It was close to the airport.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Cheryl
"Value for money one night hotel"
My wife and our 2 grown up kids 19/21 were looking for a value 2 bed room for night after our visit to Watch England play football at the sunlife stadium in Miami we got to hotel around 12.30pm and they checked us in straight away which was good, as we could offload our cases, the room had great air-con comfy beds and a hd 32 inch tv. The room rate also included breakfast which we enjoyed, We would defo use this hotel chain Again as it was good value for money.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Lighty
"Wonderful"
Everything was great. Especially the free breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Steve D
"Service"
I really enjoyed the hotel and the service that was given while there. The breakfast was great and the appearance of the hotel was outstanding. Marriott keep up the good work.
2 night trip May 30, 2014