All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

"Clean, Comfortable, Great Svc, No Parking, Loud AC"
This was a great hotel, the room was immaculate and the service was great. My only two issues were the fact there on both nights we stayed there was no parking.e had to keep circling both properties for like 30 minutes on both nights and still couldn't find a parking spot. My other issue was the fact that the AC unit was extremely, the weather was in the 50's or 60's so there really was no need for the AC to come on anyway.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Cheryl
"Easy access for airport shuttle!"
Perfect spot to stay for easy airport shuttle! Free parking as well!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Positive review"
Pre cruise overnight stay. Rooms smaller than many that I have stayed in around the area but adequate. Courtesey bus shuttle nice addition.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
ROSANNE
"Overbooked/Canceled My Room Without Telling Me!"
You overbooked my hotel; I did NOT stay at the Fairfield; I was transferred to Spring Hill Suites without my prior knowledge. While Spring Hill was fine, this change added 1 and 1/2 hours! to my arrival because complications. Why didn't Hotel.com not know of this in advance and send me an email or text? This was unprofessional to say the least.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Gene
"Rest at last"
We appreciated the shuttle service to nearby restaurants. We had a rental car but after flying across the country and negotiating traffic after sundown in an unfamiliar city it was nice to have a ride. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"great stay"
great stay . Very convenient. Breakfast was good too.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
stanislav
"Airport hotel stay"
We stayed overnight in order to be close to the airport for our flight in the morning.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good cruise port hotel."
Decent free breakfast, very nice clean room, friendly attentive staff. Good stay.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Skeeter
"Football Game Visit"
Breakfast could have more options
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Joann
"Awesome stay!"
Great service!
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
rhonda
"Okay but ..."
The place was fine but the A/C made a lot of noise when it kicked on.
2 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Good value for money Free wifi breakfast and parking Close to airport but no noise Not a lot to do i.e restaurants by the hotel Good Irish Bar just over a mile away
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Ian
"Great for Overnight Travel"
Nice staff, clean, good for overnight travel stay. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Solid experience, no major complaints"
Stayed here for an early flight the following morning. Checked in at 8pm and stayed on the first floor. Room was quiet, shower was hot, coffee machine worked. The room smelled like bacon in the morning while they were preparing breakfast, so stay on the second or third floor if you can.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Another great Marriott"
Loved softness of bed. Hotel was clean and very easy to find. Highly recommend it
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
jill
"Great Pre-cruise stay!"
Stayed here one night pre-cruise....very nice staff...breakfast had both hot & cold items. Room was spacious & well appointed. Grounds are immaculate. Not much of a neighborhood, but felt safe. They have a dedicated office here for transfers everywhere. Plus a free 24 hour airport shuttle. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Grady
"We are really comfortable"
For a good price we have excellent room, bed, gym and good include breakfast
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Flo
"Adequate"
Hotel is close to the airport. Not a whole lot immediately by it. They were remodeling in the part my room was in. The biggest complaint I have is they were vacuuming the hall at 9 pm.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Basic but Great for a night or two"
Good service - airport and area shuttle, check-in, room, housekeeping, pool, and breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Art
"Good airport extended parking alternative"
The hotel itself is good, clean well located for airport travelers. I wish the shuttle service were more frequent. Once every hour is less than ideal if your timing coming back is not close to their round. When you call for pick up it could easily mean one hour wait at the airport. A cab would add $25 to your budget.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
ed
"Good!"
Just one night! But it was great!
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
It was very nice. We only stayed one night and caught the shuttle to the airport @ 5:00 am. he had us at the door in 10 minutes. the room was very nice and had a big bathroom.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Don
"Close to airport and had free shuttle"
Both hotel grounds, lobby area and rooms were very well maintained. Beds were very comfy. Bathroom was especially clean.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Comfortable, clean airport option"
Very nice reception, free upgrade to suite. Comfortable, clean, quiet. Good variety of breakfast food at free buffet. Great value for money. Easy access to Fort Lauderdale. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Laurie
"Great place to stay if your headed to a cruise"
The hotel was great. the location was perfect for a night before or after a cruise. We got in about midnight and our room was ready. There was not much open in the area for us to grab a bite. We had to take a taxi and that took another 20-30 min. to arrive. Our room was nice, the bed was very great. The staff was very helpful and nice,
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Eriks
"Great Service"
Great service by all hotel employees. Odd location, but good for an airport stay. Room was clean, hallways did have a bit of an odd smell. Breakfast average, but everyone being really friendly and a clean, comfortable room I would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
"nice hotel near casino and restaurants"
quick overnight stop on our way to keys. would stay here again
"Terrance is amazing!"
When we got there, Terrance was super nice telling us about all the deals around and free shuttle service. My boyfriend and I went out and bought drinks and when we came in, Terrance saw we had cases in our hands and sent a fridge right up! Excellent customer service!!
Nina
"Clean and Comfortable"
Worked well for an overnight layover. Shuttle service to and from airport, and to and from a restaurant area made it very convenient. Everything was clean and staff was friendly. complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of options, hot and cold.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Kristina
woman who checked us in was quite competent, friendly and helpful. only wish I remembered her name.
"Conveniet to 95"
Very nice for the price. Would stay here again for sure.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Business Trip
"Excellent Hotel Close to I-95"
My friend and I stayed at this hotel because we were in town to see a soccer game at the Sun Life Stadium. The location was great as it was just off of I-95 and a very short distance to the Florida Turnpike. We loved our King suite and it was very comfortable. It was also exceptionally clean and the carpeting and all of the furniture and pictures looked brand new. The bed was super comfortable. Loved the free Wi-Fi and large selection of television channels. Also loved that there was plenty of free parking. There is room for improvement with the breakfast items. The selection wasn't large and the dining area was pretty small. Other than that, we would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean place to stay. We will certainly be staying here again on our next trip to Ft. Lauderdale.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Nina
Thank ü!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Catrina
"Not walking distance to anything"
Overall the stay was fine. What I didn't like is that they did not tell us that shuttle to the airport only run on the hour. What was even more odd is that right after they told us we would need to wait 45 min for the next shuttle, there was conveniently some other "driver" in the hotel lobby that would take us to the airport for $20. So much for "FREE Airport shuttle". Won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Greg
"Great place"
Great place we stay again. Bathroom was not so clean tub stained floor . Other than that it was a great stay
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"nice hotel close to casino and beach"
the hotel and the rooms were very clean the staff were very helpful the bed was very comfortable
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
eulalia
"good"
I am very much satisfied with the general service
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
After looking at a number of other hotels my wife and I spent several days here and loved it! The staff was very accommodating and very courteous. The room was clean and comfortable and the location allowed us to visit a number of locations in Ft Lauderdale with convenience. We will stay there again!
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
My stay was excellent. It would be nice if the hotel would have provided us with a shuttle from curise line.but hotel did provided free shuttle to the airport
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Excellent hotel for a single travelling female"
This was an excellent hotel for me, as I am a single elderly female that was travelling alone. I used the"park sleep and fly" features of this hotel because I was catching a flight out of Fort Lauderdale and needed to leave my car parked in a secure place until I returned. The hotel staff was very helpful during my check-in and recommended a lovely restaurant not far from the hotel which the hotel shuttle drove me to and picked me up after my dinner. Even the shuttle driver was extremely helpful and very courteous. The breakfast the next morning was quite varied featuring many hot and cold selections. For the price I paid, this was an excellent value. I definitely would recommend this hotel to my family members and friends; and I will return when I make similar trips in the future.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Rose
"Nice hotel close to cruise port and airport."
We called the hotel at 3:55pm for the shuttle to pick us up at the airport after we dropped off our rental car. The hotel told us where to wait for the shuttle and we were there by 4:00pm. They told us the shuttle would leave the hotel at 4:00 and should be there to pick us up in about 15 minutes. We waited until 5:00pm and still no shuttle. I called the hotel at 5:00pm to let them know we were still waiting. The shuttle finally arrived at 5:20 to pick us up. We wasted 1 hour and 25minutes of our time sitting at the airport waiting for the shuttle to arrive to pick us up.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
THE FRONT DESK SERVICE WAS GREAT
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
BUCK
"Great place"
I was in town for a meeting. I only stayed one night. Had a clean comfortable room at a great price. The staff was friendly , and Breakfast was wonderful.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great Clean Hotel"
Stayed here for two nights while on vacation and was truly satisfied. Can't think of one thing that wasn't right. Love this place. This is one of the best hotels stay in a long time and the price was irresistible.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Zhivago Earns
Everyone bent over backwards to be of assistance especially Terrance the manager.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Marleen
The lady at the front desk on arrival continued to speak with who ever she was communicating with on the radio set, then there was a young man to whom she would stop and also speak to. I stood for some 10 to 15 before she acknowledged my presence that she will be with me in a moment then continued on the radio set to the bus driver. I booked the room for three and there was only two towels in the room, thus I had to ask for a third. That morning breakfast was cold and there was no mean to heating it. The satellite for my GPS was unable to be picked up in the area of the hotel I had to wait until I was on the main road to program my destination. This is a hotel you stay at if you are not interested in eating in and just want to shop. It's within distance to the airport and not too far from shopping areas. I don't think I'll stay here again though as a Marriott holder.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Toni
"worse service ever"
While on my way to the hotel, I called to confirm my reservation. The man on the other end was completely rude. When I arrived, my reservation could not be found for twenty minutes. I kept tell the lady the correct spelling of my last name and she still spelled it wrong. I told her that I had to reservation number but she did not want it a until she spelled my name wrong on the 4th (FOURTH!) time. It was as she she did not understand me. Go to the room...It was clean. The a/c unit on the other hand was ridiculous. It was very loud when it was running, it sounded like it was falling apart when it was shutting down and then it made noises when it was not supposed to be. The next day I was put in a different room. The bed was not made. The house keeper started to make it with the sheets that were already on it. I nearly flipped. I made her put new sheets and mattress pad on it. I went out and when I came back, it sound like a war was going on in the room next door. I had to make them shut the !&#% up. (In those words) sorry. Then I had to keep getting up and remaking the bed because the housekeeper did not use fitted sheets. So I got up the next day and went to ihop for breakfast and a little shopping. Came back at 2:30 PM and the room was not cleaned. They did not touch it until about 3:15PM. I was going to have the shuttle take me to a restaurant but it did not show up so I had to drive and not have drinks. The manager was more interested in tell me about being promoter to that location to fix the problem than he was in fixing the problem. He said "I'll take 25% off of your last night" needless to say it did not happen. Overall, I give this hotel "S" for Sucks.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Dear Mr. McCollough, Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns. I apologize for the troubles you encountered through your stay with us. It is unfortunate that these incidents occurred during your stay, however your comments and concerns allows us to pinpoint and address the individuals involved to help better our service and image of our brand and hotel. Please be assured that this is not a normal practice amongst our family of hotels and an experience like yours is not taken likely with our team. I have forwarded your comments and remarks to the members of my management to share with their staff to help prevent service shortfalls. As promised, we have rebated 25% of the last night’s rate to your credit card. It will post at some point during the next few days. Again, I apologize for any discomfort this may have caused and hope this does not hinder your overall impression of our location or the Marriott Family of Hotels. Best regards, Terrance Rich, Guest Care Manager
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Benny McCollough
"Excellent service, great location"
Overall experience was very good we had group of 19 people and every one had a very positive experience with hotel staff, shuttle service. Rooms were clean, breakfast was not great but it did the job...!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
VJ
"Clean, comfortable, well maintained hotel."
Stayed for 2 nights and only used the hotel for sleeping and breakfast.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ram
"Mediocre customer service"
Upon checkin it seemed as if everything was disorganized and the staff were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Not sure if it was because a wedding was being held there that day or what but that is not an acceptable excuse. We asked for towels the first night and still hadn't received them before we checked out which we stayed two days. There was only one small trash can in the room which was in the bathroom. If just passing through to stay overnight, that is about as good as this hotel is for.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014