All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
649-649/1-176 Asoke-Din Daeng RdDindaeng, BangkokBangkok10400Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Clean
    Great room
    Location is ok
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad pool

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"good hotel for a reasonable price"
the hotel is good in terms of cleanliness and comfort.
4 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
hotel it ok not bad, this hotel i will give 3 star +
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
PRADIT
"Ok for short stay"
Staff are nices, not far from the airport, like 30min taxi. Nothing nearby but there is a convenience store next to the hotel. Room is not very clean especially the slipper look likes it have been used million years. Weak shower. But what worth the most is the balcony with great sunset view. Overall it is still acceptable for one night stop and the price is ok.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great potential and good stopover budget hotel"
Place was fine, but over staffed and no one really knew what was what. Also every morning about 7am very noisy and we assuming it was staff members. All in all room was fine and we had a nice stay...oh and check out the rooftop bar/restaurant ...what a view :)
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2014
jay_jojo
"Average hotel with great potential."
Overall we enjoyed our visit to Hi Residence. We did find it overstaffed + no one really knew the hierarchy. Also every am it was extremely noisy, we assume it was the staff members. Still good room and rooftop bar is worth a look..amazing :)
5 night trip Mar 11, 2014
jay_jojo
"Comfort & Quality"
Good Quality
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"Good price"
We spent in total 7 nights at the hotel. Due to the price, we didn't expect much but surely this option is better than going to the backpack hostel with the same price. The room is fine except the bathroom which has a bit of smell from bad ventilation and humidity. Breakfast is generous with Thai, Chinese, American style but might be too expensive if you want just a good cup of coffee and brioches.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
Nuisikaa
"Near JJ market"
This is my second stay with Hi Residence. The hotel staff were very friendly and prompt to attend my requests. The hotel location is relatively near to Union Mall & JJ market. Hotel nearest BTS is Victory Monument & Sanam Pao.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Kston
Still ok
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Fantastic service"
Due to fully booked, the hotel decide to up grade my room to the sweet
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"シンプルなホテル"
・地下鉄 プラ・ラーム9まで徒歩10分~15分 ・隣にコンビニあり ・徒歩5分のところに銀行あり(サイアム商業銀行) ・朝食はイマイチ ・中国人観光客が多い ・トイレ、シャワーは問題なし ・タクシーの運転手はホテル名は知らない。有名ではない。住所を伝えることは必須
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
"IanF"
I would have loved to have given this hotel 5 stars throughout, but sadly it was let down by a couple of important things which I'll come to shortly. Parking is secure and ample, and we always got a space. The reception area is clean and modern, and the staff polite and efficient. The guest room was very smart, clean and modern with everything needed for the stay. The things which let the hotel down are a mattress as hard as concrete and threadbare towels. The towels were changed daily, but every set we had were very badly worn and mostly ripped or frayed. Replace them!
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
TH
"Good location and Good price."
ห้องพักสะอาด ทำเลดี ราคาเหมาสม พนักงานบริการดี
5 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Lai Yi
HK
"i think it is....bad"
i booked hotel with smoking room. but when i check in hotel, they told me no have smoking room. little bit embarassed. and when i go out inside my room airconditioner can not keep working. after i come back have to wait for long time to make room cool. also groung floor to lobby no lift. so have to walk to there with my baggage.
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
KR
"ひとり旅にはいいかも"
タクシーに言っても場所をわかってくれない。毎回苦労しました。前の人も書いてましたが壁が薄い・シャワー室がシャワーを使用すると外が水浸し、最初の掃除のあとタオルのかえとティッシューのかえがなった。駅が少し遠い(徒歩10分)いいところは前にコンビニがあるところとスタッフがにこやかな所と対応が良かったところです。また、徒歩10分以上ですがscがちかかったところです。他は中国人ばかりで香港と思うほどでした。後コスパはいいと思います。
4 night trip May 2, 2015
"homehotelli"
siisti ja ystävällinen respa. Huoneessa likaiset ja tahmaiset lattiat. Kylpyhuone homeessa, kosteutta siirtynyt koko muuhun huoneeseen. Kalusteet epäsiistit ja todella kolhuiset.
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
シャワーの扉に隙間があって、シャワー後はトイレも洗面所も床ぎ水浸しになりましたが、それ以外は問題ナシでした。 朝食は、ま、こんなもんでしょう。
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
yuka
"便利な場所"
エアポートリンクのマッカサン駅から近くて楽だった。マップでは川があって、ぐるっと回らなければならなさそうだったけど、小さいけど橋がかかっていて、徒歩でも全然問題ない。MRTのペッチャブリも近いし便利。部屋は広く、きれいだったし、ベッドも申し分なし。一泊でしたが快適に過ごせた。
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
JP
"Skidt hotel ringe beliggenhed"
Pool ikke eksisterende, dårlig rengøring, personalet kunne næsten ikke tale engelsk, dårlig morgenmad, 10 min. Gang og to forskellige tog hvis man skal til noget der minder om en god restaurant og ingen seværdigheder at se. Hvis man er til slum kvarter og dårlig service er det et godt sted
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
4 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2013
lili
CN
"Posizione bruttissima"
Tutto bene, camere belle, spaziose, personale che più i meno parla inglese (cosa rara in Thailandia). Unica pecca la posizione: una zona bruttissima, a 10 min dalla metro ma comunque c'è di molto meglio a Bangkok.....
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
fabio
IT
"Sehr gutes Hotel, leider weit außerhalb..."
der Aufenthalt im Hi Residence in Bangkok war sehr angenehm, das Hotelpersonal ist sehr nett und Hilfsbereit, auch wenn nur rudimentäre Englischkenntnisse vorhanden sind. Ich habe mir einen Brief aus Deutschland in dieses Hotel schicken lassen, den ich beim Checkin - nachdem ich den Herren am Empfang meinen Wunsch klar gemacht habe auch Problemlos erhalten habe. Leider blieben sämtliche Emails an das Hotel zuvor unbeantwortet. Die KhaoSan-Ross ist in Ca. 20 Minuten und für knappe 100 Baht per Taxi (meter) zu erreichen, WLAN gibts fast im gesamten Hotel , der Pool reicht allerdings nichtmal für zwei Schwimmzüge und ist wohl eher aus Prestigegründen vorhanden. Das Frühstücksbuffet ist reichhaltig und abwechslungsreich, auch wenn mir richtiges Brot (es gibt nur Toast) und Käse/Wurst als Belag gefehlt haben. Alles in Allem aber empfehlenswert!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
BE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hi Residence

"Atitiya"
05/01/16 Pan A
We checked in hi residence on April 16 with the same convenience and fast check in as is the mark of hi residence properties. The rooms were decent sized and well equipped. The location of the hotel is on the main street of Bangkok. The staff was very courteous and quite helpful.
"ห้องพักสบายและสะอาด"
04/27/16 Mangkorn A
ห้องพักสบาย สะอาดมากครับ เดินทางสะดวก เหมาะกับสำหรับคนที่ชอบอยู่ใจกลางเมืองครับ ห้องกว้างขวาง เตียงนอนสบาย พนักงานบริการดีมากครับผม Hi Residence very good hotel and convince for people who like to stay in center of Bangkok
"Not worth the Money very disappointed "
02/12/16 Tanner B
We have traveled through Thailand 3 times and always stay in extreme budget "motels" and do not care about the conditions of them because their price reflects their level of service and conditions. For example we stayed in a hotel the night before for 210THB. I was completely fine with the crappy bed broken toilet and disheveled look of it because it's price reflects that. I chose to spend 75$CDN and stay here so my girlfriend and I could spend the night at the hotel having a nice dinner and using the amenities to celebrate our engagement. However 75$CDN is the most I have ever spent on a hotel in Thailand and expected a hi quality hotel, but arrived to a broken shower head (as in not even attached to the wall) and not so clean room. I took a picture of the damaged shower head within 30 mins of checking in and went to the lobby to let them know, fearing I would be charged for something i did not do. They seemed less than happy about it and I felt as if they suspected we did it. However the hotel was nice enough to send a repair man within an hour to fix it. Secondly they advertised a roof top restaurant, it turns out that it was closed for renovations yet it was still advertised as open and nothing was said about its closure on their website or any of the booking sites, the rooftop restaurant was one of my main reasons for booking here. There is not a lot by the hotel which is why the restaurant would have been great. And I did not want to barter with another cabby so he could drive us somewhere were there are more options for food. Also the Hotel claims to have laundry services but when I enquired about it, I was told my laundry has to be sent out to a 3rd party and would not be done until tomorrow night, I asked about this at 2:30 in the afternoon. Our flight left the next afternoon. That is terrible for a "3.5 star hotel" I have stayed in hostels and 1 stars that have a laundry mat in house. I have no problem sitting and waiting for my own laundry but I did not even have that option. Finally, I paid for a room to include breakfast, but when we went the next morning they could not see that and tried to charge us when we were checking out. To which I had to explain to them and show them my booking again yet they were still unsure about it. I have never written a review and often feel people are too critical and have unrealistic expectations about the type of hotel they are staying in, but after my stay here I decided to go out of my way to download the trip adviser app and take the time to write this review. If a hotel claims to be a 3.5 star with certain amenities it should have those available, or at least be transparent if they do not. I will say that the concierge and some of the staff are very nice and happy people, but the management has done a less then satisfactory job of maintaining the facility and remedying customers dissatisfaction. I could have paid $30CDN for a hotel of the same quality closer to the centre of town, I chose this hotel based on their restaurant, laundry, and fitness facility in order to relax before our 17 hour flight the next day. This hotel is not worth 75$CDN a night they are a 40$CDN a night hotel at most. Bangkok has so many other options for that price that are closer to the city centre and other tourist attractions. I am beyond disappointed with my stay here and feel like I have been cheated out of my last day in Thailand.
"5 Stars Hotel with Cheap price (New Open) near MRT and Central Mall"
10/13/15 Myo1990 Bangkok, Thailand
5 Stars Hotel with Cheap price (Since it is brand new open) near MRT (Rama 9 Station) and Central Rama 9 Mall. The room is nice and clean, very good service. The room has nice section, big room and big comfort bed with cozy sofa. The decorate is modern and classy.
"Great Rooms but no Halal food!"
09/21/15 IF1602 Mumbai (Bombay), India
Had stayed here during a Business Trip. Rooms were excellent. However, not much around here to go and explore. Malls and restaurants are pretty far away so it was difficult to walk in and around the area searching for food. Breakfast is Ok. Not Halal for sure. So had to stick to fruits and vegetarian options. Decent place for a business trip but not for family holidays.
"The room is new, receptions are well service mind"
09/02/15 Chan P Bangkok, Thailand
My Summary : "The new room with comfort bed but a bit noise come in to the room from the path" + Location : Not easily going to the mall by walk but has mini mart in front of the hotel entrance + Facilities & Room : Modern style nice and clean to stay, but a bit noise from the walk path. The bed is comfort and well sleep but Towels are quite old. + Breakfast : Not really fresh breakfast, foods are cold.
"Great stay and large space"
08/25/15 Leos1280 Singapore, Singapore
Very reasonably priced and clean hotel. Large room space well worth the price paid for. The cons are not very well located although about 10 to 15 minutes walk to nearest train station. Not very well located as there is lack of food choice over at the hotel location. Still bearable though. Next con is that balcony and air condition compressor doors are not able to lock so felt abit unsafe as the building is near to some slumps alike building. Last thing is that bed is kinda hard.
"Good time in this hotel"
08/04/15 Dechit Phuket, Thailand
I've a few trip in Bangkok which I need the hotel near MRT, good value and good of service. The Hi residence is one choice in my decide. I was staying in the hotel 3 days in Deluxe room which not noisy. Room was clean and room service excellent. I've a good dining time at the Topten restaurant 10th fl. And they've shuttle bus to MRT, if you walk to MRT is just 10 mins from the hotel.
"Great Accom!!"
08/04/15 AorBadzii L
Love this place with modern style, nice and clean, big space in my room, living zone is the most zone I love. Fast check in and staffs were very helpful and always smile. Please keep your standard. A location near by Central Rama 9 and MRT Rama 9 by 10 Minits walk.
"Fairly good"
07/29/15 Dexter C
Stayed there for 3D2N. The breakfast was good and just normal and as expected. I was surprised with the pool size. I thot it was a good size pool but it was as big as bath tub. Probly slightly bigger. The room was in good condition and modern which i really appreciate. The only thing that i didnt particularly like was the communication level of the staffs especially those who worked in the reception. They really had to learn english if they were really into this business cos i found it very challenging to talk with them just asking for directions and suggestions to get some food. They were accomodating but it was just frustrating when both of you could not understand each other. The location was a bit of a walk from underground station and there was hardly restaurant around the area..but overall it was a good stay!